Unconventional Therapy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no.. We've not..." Alex began but realized he didn't know what to say.

"Well that might be a conversation to have with her, she's quite smitten with you," Kate revealed.

"Really? I thought she was just enjoying fooling around with the coin, what has she said?" Alex asked.

"Nothing definite but the way she talks about you now, there's definitely more there than just friendship," Kate told him. Alex looked at her to see if she was winding him up but she looked more serious than he had seen her look for a while.

"I'll talk to her," he told her. He hadn't really put much thought into it, with everything going on the last couple of weeks he had been too caught up in it all to think about a relationship, especially with Ashley. He got redressed and sat down, thinking about everything while Kate made them both some toast since he had gotten sidetracked from making his own earlier. She wandered about the kitchen naked, seeming not to care as her cock swung around. Alex tried to ignore his own cocks stirrings as he watched her move, the way her hips swung shaking her ass and the way her tits bounced as she walk was hypnotizing but he had other things to think about. He stared at the ground instead thinking about Ashley. Before all this started he wouldn't have thought twice about a relationship with her but now with everything they'd been through and experienced together he had seen a whole new side of her. He hated to admit it but he did have feelings for her.

"So what you thinking about?" Kate asked, getting his attention as she put a plate of toast down in front of him.

"Ashley, I hadn't really given it much thought until you brought it up but I really do like her," he admitted. Kate grinned at him and he couldn't help by smile back. They made small talk as they ate. Alex was still amused by how casually Kate was sitting naked eating breakfast with him. He wondered what she would do if Ashley came home right now, here was no way she could make it upstairs or get dressed without being seen. Luckily that didn't happen and they finished eating before Kate went upstairs to shower and Alex went to his computer. He started searching for the ring he had just been wearing, pulling out the one in his pocket to look at. Kate had forgotten to take it back so he made a note to be careful not to let Ashley find it. He felt bad keeping a secret from her, especially when part of that secret was the fact he had had sex with her mother but he had promised Kate. Plus she was right, he didn't want to risk anything that might be developing between them, if he had thought about it before he probably never would have had sex with Kate. It was too late for regrets now, he decided to distract himself by researching the ring.

A couple of hours later he had found some of the history of the ring. It appeared they were Egyptian in origin which surprised him, how many cultures had created magical artifacts and why weren't they more well known? And why weren't all these ancient items in museums? They were questions for another time. Apparently the rings were parts of a set comprised of various different pieces of jewelry and wearable items, each one rumored to manipulate different parts of the wearers body but there wasn't much information on what the items were. He kept looking and after another hour had made some progress. There were the rings he had seen, as well as a necklace that allowed the user to control their breast size, earrings that allowed control the the wearers face and hair and finally a pair of bracelets which when worn together allowed the wearer to control their overall body shape. With the whole set someone could control every aspect of their body from appearance to gender. Unfortunately he couldn't find information on where any of the items were, only that multiple sets of the items did indeed exist.

"What you looking at?" Ashley asked, making him jump. He hadn't heard her arrive home let alone open his door.

"Oh just something for work, someone wants an Egyptian graphics package for video," he lied.

"Oh well that can wait, we have to go see Sandra," she replied, seemingly believing his lie.

"I hadn't realized it had got so late already," he replied looking at the time. He shut down his computer and discreetly put the ring in his pocket before following Ashley downstairs. Kate was sat watching TV and they said goodbye on their way out. Alex waited a moment for Ashley to go outside before quickly throwing the ring to Kate, she caught it and gave a thumbs up before he went out to the car. They climbed in and set off to Sandra's for the last time. They arrived at her house and knocked on the door.

"Come in, come in," she smiled at them as she answered the door. They stepped inside and went to their usual seats. "So how are you? Did you bring me my coin back?"

"We're good and yes I did," Ashley smiled, pulling the coin from her pocket and placing it on the table.

"Ah good, thank you. I knew I could trust you two. So did you have fun with it?" She asked with a knowing look.

"A lot," Ashley grinned sheepishly.

"And what about you Alex?" She asked.

"Yeah it was fun, part of me is glad to get back to normal but I'm sad we have to give it back," he admitted. The more he had thought about what Kate had said to him earlier, he more he realized there was no going back to normal anymore.

"Well I have some news on that front," Sandra started. "I may have located another coin!"

"You what? How? I've been looking all over!" Ashley replied.

"You have?" Alex spoke up.

"Well yeah, I mean, you didn't have to use it with me if I did find one if you didn't want to but how could I not want to find another l?" She asked looking at Alex.

"I never said I wouldn't want to," he replied and Ashley broke into a smile.

"Let's just say I know the right people to talk to," Sandra interjected, answering Ashley's question.

"Can you get it for us?" She asked.

"I think so, it'll cost but I assume that won't matter?" Sandra asked and Ashley shook her head.

"In that case, I have something to share with you too," Ashley grinned. She told Sandra about the spell she had found, explaining how it worked and how she had found it. Sandra was impressed that she had made such progress in so little time when she had been researching new spells for years.

"So what about you two now?" Sandra asked once they had finished with that topic.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked.

"Well you've obviously grown very close and experienced a lot together this last couple of months. You couldn't stand each other when you first came here but now you seem close friends, or maybe more than that?" She said with a slight smile. Ashley blushed and shrunk into her chair.

"We've not talked about it really," Alex said rescuing her.

"Yeah, we've been a bit preoccupied," Ashley agreed quickly.

"Well you're not now so talk," Sandra said, sitting back and leaving no room for debate. They all sat quietly for a while, neither Alex or Ashley knew what to say.

"I guess it's now or never," Ashley said finally. She turned to look at Alex. "I love you."

"What?" Was all Alex could manage to say. He hadn't been expecting that. Ashley suddenly looked annoyed.

"I tell you I love you and all you can manage is to say what?" She snapped, her eyes beginning to tear up. Alex couldn't tell if it was because of anger or sadness.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to say that, you caught me off guard," he replied. Ashley just continued to stare at him.

"And how do you feel about her?" Sandra prompted, making Alex realise what was what Ashley was waiting for.

"I feel the same," he admitted.

"Don't tell me that, tell her!" Sandra scolded him. Alex sheepishly turned to face Ashley again expecting her to still be annoyed but he could see she was suppressing a smile.

"After everything we've experienced together, and I know a lot of recent events have been based on sex but that's not what it's all been. I've seen a side of you that I didn't know existed and it wasn't until I spoke to Kate earlier that I realized I love you too," he said quickly, trying not to stumble over his words. Ashley looked at him for a moment before breaking into a big grin and diving across the sofa. She pounced on Alex and kissed him passionately. Sandra giggled and waited for the pair to untangle themselves.

"Sorry," Ashley said to Sandra as she sat back up.

"It's quite alright, I think after having a threesome in each other's bodies I can deal with seeing you two smooching," she chuckled.

"Well it looks like you don't need me anymore. I'll keep you informed about that other ring," she said, indicating their visit was over. They stood up and walked to the door, saying goodbye and promising to keep in touch. Alex and Ashley walked to the car hand in hand before climbing in. They set off and didn't even make it half way home before Ashley told Alex to pull over and they fucked in the back of the car. It was different to any of their previous sessions, they were in their own bodies for a start but this time it was passionate and frantic but with a tenderness neither of them had experienced with each other before. They finished quickly, it was dark and no-one could see them but neither wanted to risk getting caught. They climbed into the front and set off home.

"So how was it?" Kate asked as they walked in.

"It was good, I don't think we'll need to be seeing Sandra again anytime soon," Ashley grinned, turning and kissing Alex hard on the lips.

"Thank god, I'd rather you two be fucking than fighting," Kate smirked.

"MOM!" Ashley yelled. Alex just laughed.

"What? We are all adults here and you two aren't anyway near as subtle as you think," Kate replied nonchalantly. Ashley's cheeks burnt red.

"Ok I'm leaving," Ashley said as she started to head upstairs.

"Wait a minute," Kate called after her. "We need to talk."

"Ooook, that sounds ominous," Ashley replied. The pair took a seat on the sofa next to Kate.

"I know about the coin," she said flatly.

"WHAT?" Ashley yelled again. Kate spent the net few minutes explaining what she had already explained to Alex, not mentioning she had already told him. They then sat for a couple hours discussing magic, comparing what they had already researched and Alex chimed in what he had found about the Egyptian jewelry, again not mentioning his earlier encounter with Kate. It was then that Kate revealed the rings, pretending that Alex had just stumbled across something she already found. Alex was glad Kate had taken his advice about being honest with Ashley and it was then that Alex decided he didn't want to lie either.

"Ashley there's something I have to admit," Alex began. Kate's eyes went wide as she realized what he was about to tell her. She didn't stop him, she just sat frozen waiting to see how Ashley would react as he told her about their earlier encounter.

"So let me get this straight, these rings swap your gender but leave everything else unaltered and you both wore one while my mom fucked you?" Ashley surmised.

"Yes," Alex replied, unsure what else to say until he knew how she was going to react. He braved for the anger or upcoming tears but was surprised when neither came.

"Well considering everything that's happened recently, especially some of the things I've done recently, I can't be mad. I'll admit it's a bit weird but these are weird circumstances. Just promise it won't happen again," she said, looking at them both in turn. They both quickly agreed, relieved and shocked at how calmly she had taken the news.

"So you're not mad?" Alex asked.

"Why would I be? We hadn't discussed how we felt or what we were to each other at that point and honestly, if the positions were reversed I can't say I wouldn't want to try it out. In fact..." She grinned looking at Kate.

"I told you this would happen," Kate said to Alex. "Let me guess you want to borrow them?"

"What? It's the least you could do after what you just told me," Ashley said with mock indignation.

"I'll make sure you get them back," Alex offered.

"Fine, you better," Kate said sternly as she handed over the rings. Ashley and Alex took one each.

"Care to go try them out?" Ashley asked him. He looked at her and burst out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"Sorry it's just the fact that when we got home you were super embarrassed just by the idea of your mum suggesting we had sex, now you're happy to announce that's what we are going to go upstairs and do?" He said, still laughing. Ashley pulled a face at him, he was right, the entire dynamic of her relationship with her mother had changed in the last two hours. Kate joined in Alex's laughter.

"He has a point hun," She chuckles.

"Well after discussing the fact we've been swapping bodies, magic artifacts and not the mention the fact you two fucked earlier, I don't feel like we exactly need to be discreet anymore," Ashley replied. Kate just looked at her before shrugging.

"Fair point, now you two go and have fun and let me finish my show," she said, gesturing to the paused program on the tv. Ashley just grinned and took Alex's hand, pulling him off the sofa and dragging him upstairs.

"So we are now in a relationship, you've fucked my mom, magic is real and these rings let us swap genders," she said as if summarizing the last few weeks.

"Pretty much," Alex replied, still surprised she wasn't mad or upset.

"So how do these work?" She asked.

"From what happened earlier and what Kate told me, you just put it on and if you want a bigger cock you think about it as you put it on and it happens," he explained.

"Ok, you first," she instructed. Alex obliged, he had already experienced it so could understand why she would want him to go first. He slipped the ring on his finger and felt the same tingle as before as he cock vanished.

"Now you," he said.

"Not yet, first strip and show me," she smiled. Alex obliged, stripping off his clothes until he was stood naked. It felt strange being in his own body but feeling the void between his legs. Ashley looked him up and down before locking her eyes on his pussy and grinning.

"Fuck that's hot," she said, grabbing and kissing him. She walked him backwards to the bed and pushed him down. He laid back as she pulled his arms above his head before quickly locking them in restraints. He started to protest but she placed a finger on his lips and shushed him as she moved down and locked his ankles, leaving each limb tied to a corner of the bed. She then stripped off her clothes, Alex felt himself grow wet at the sight of her naked body. She picked up the ring and closed her eyes before slipping it on her finger. Her cock began to sprout, quickly growing to what could only be described as monstrously large. It was instantly erect and was bigger and thicker than Kate's had been earlier. Alex gulped at the sight of it, his stomach buzzing with fear and excitement.

"Now, time to pay you back for fucking my mom," Ashley grinned and she crawled up the bed between his legs. She grabbed her cock Andy pressed it against his slick entrance. He angled his hips to give her as easy access as he could as she began to slide inside of him. He groaned as her tip slid slid in, followed by inch after inch of her swollen shaft. She buried herself to the hilt and he looked down, he could see the outline of her cock inside him as it's size caused his stomach to bulge outward. She began to thrust slowly back and forth. Alex watched the bulge recede and grow in time with her cocks movements. He moaned in pleasure and knew from this point onward, his life was never going to be the same again and he smiled at the thought.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed the series. If you did please leave a comment, it's always nice to hear what people thought and positive/constructive feedback is always welcomed! Ashley and Alex may return in another series at a later date if there is interest and I feel like returning to this world. If you want to see more of them/their world please let me know. I have ideas for other stories so keep an eye out for those!

12