Uncut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dann0
Dann0
36 Followers

I moved in between her legs and pushed on her inner thighs to move her legs even further apart. Nurse Sanja's hands reached out to grasp my cock to slide it back and forth in the furrow of her engorged flaps, her clit and surrounding tissue raised up off of her body like a tiny erect penis.

"Put it inside her and I'll do that," said Samantha. She took my shaft and forcibly moved it into her opening and I slid it in.

"Oh god!" nurse Sanja cried.

I started stroking slowly while Samantha rolled the protruding clit around with her thumb, even as she fingered herself with her other hand.

As I moved inward, with each stroke I felt her muscles grip my shaft, making it an effort to withdraw, and adding immense pleasure for me.

Nurse Sanja had moved her hand to my wife's crotch and had three fingers inside. I began thrusting harder and nurse Sanja began bucking with her hips. Her moans increased.

"Faster!" she commanded. She pulled Samantha's face to her nipple and told her to suck hard. Samantha pulled on the other nipple stretching and twisting it.

I picked up the pace. I could feel my balls slapping against her bottom.

"Oh god. Oh. my. God." Her hips and legs were now in spasm, shaking violently. Her back arched toward me and her breathing heaved.

The vibration of her shuddering was too much for me and I felt an enormous rumbling and a gush as now I too began to shudder and spurt sooner than I wanted.

Her eyes opened, looked in mine to hold my gaze as I came inside her again and again. Before I was finished, I pulled my cock out still spurting and shot a spray on her belly.

"Rub my clit and I'll squirt!" nurse Sanja commanded. Samantha immediately went back to the very swollen clitoris and started rubbing vigorously.

"Harder! Faster!"

"OH! OH! Don't stop. Oh yes. I'm..."

And a spray of fluid suddenly covered my pubic area, my wife's hand, nurse Sanja's crotch and inner thighs. Nurse Sanja was a fountain of love juices!

Samantha moved toward me and we started kissing, she grinding against me. Her fingers searched nurse Sanja's body and swept up our fluids. She put her dripping fingers in my mouth to taste fluids salty, sweet, musky, pungent.

I started fingering my wife as we continued kissing. Suddenly I felt an arm around me. Nurse Sanja was out of the stirrups and sitting up. She wanted to be kissed too as we held each other in a three way naked hug. She and my wife were frenching each other as I continued fingering her. I slid the nearby chair toward her so that she could put her leg up and allowing me to put my fingers in deeper. I heard her whimper and felt her clutch me closer as I swirled my fingers in out and around.

Then I felt her shake, moan, and then collapse into me, limp.

When her breathing finally slowed down she whispered, "This was the best sex I ever had."

I had felt like she got the short end of it!

"I hope the three of us can do this again soon," added nurse Sanja still breathing hard.

"At our house next time," I said.

"In our bed," added Samantha. "But I get fucked first!"

"I love you guys," said nurse Sanja.

"We love you too," whispered Samantha.

Dann0
Dann0
36 Followers
12