Undead Intercourse

Story Info
Two spirits quench their lusty thirst.
1.1k words
2.7
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Augustine, get away from the window someone may see you!" chides Maryanne from the closet still staring at the needlepoint in her lap. Augustine draws the heavy velvet drapes with a dramatic sigh tossing her iridescent curls over her shoulder. It is only from direct sunlight that the living dead can be fairly seen. But even in that regard, a mere human would think he was going mad.

"Do you ever stop to think of the possibilities, Maryanne?"

"No and I don't intend to."

Another dramatic sigh fills the room followed by the creaking floorboards as Augustine makes her way across the room.

"Where are you going?" Maryanne asks icily. Always the mother hen...

"Outside," Augustine says forcefully using the tone of voice her sister hates.

"Fine but don't talk to Henry and be back before sundown," She calls hastily at her sister's disappearing form as she strolls through the wall.

"'Don't talk to Henry,'" Augustine mimics under her breath. She's just upset because he doesn't return her flirtatious antics. Stupid cow. Sliding down the banister, her skirt billows like a hot air balloon revealing her undergarments. Henry looks up from the sofa interest like gasoline filling his eyes. Feeling a bit bolder than usual, Augustine spreads her legs a bit wider as she slips down the smooth wood almost to the bottom. Fiery lust combusts behind his pupils.

Immediately, she claps her legs together. Show's over. Hopping down from the railing, she struts skillfully towards the sofa letting her hips jut to and fro. Placing a hand on her waist she looks down on him, a sleek knowing smile hinting at her lips.

"Would you like to sit?" comes his fluttery voice sounding much more like a pubescent boy than the twenty year old man sitting before her. He places a palm upon the space next to him. His long wiry fingers stroke the cushion longingly. Let's make him squirm a bit. Augustine shakes her head No then unbuttons her sweater to mid-bosom exposing her very developed chest for a fourteen year old. Henry gulps quickly crossing his legs.

"Let's go for a walk," Augustine winks leading the way to the backdoor, "It's a trifle hot in here wouldn't you say?" Henry nods obediently rising from the sofa. As they reach the door Augustine stops abruptly letting her rump slam against his groin. She looks up promiscuously then giggles pushing the door open. Henry lets out a rush of air following her like a bloodhound. They cross the garden swatting away honeybees and mosquitoes reaching the creek. Primly plucking her shoes from her feet, she places them at the base of a dead oak then wades in the water just coming above her knees. "C'mon, Henry. It's not that bad."

He pulls off his shoes tossing them next to hers then does something surprising. Methodically, he pulls his shirt over his head then tosses it to the ground revealing the rippling muscles of his abdomen and chest. Thick curling light brown hair traipses from his sternum to his navel. Augustine's air catches in her throat. She wasn't expecting this. Pleased to have dumbfounded her, Henry unbuckles his belt slowly letting his trousers fall to his ankles with a swish. Her dark green irises flash in exotic passion and fear. For once, he would be the one to tease her.

He stands there hesitantly unsure of the next move. Augustine complies dipping herself into the creek. Slowly, she rises in one fluid movement. The water clinging to her white chiffon is a window to her two orbs of femininity. Two brown spots stain the blouse, the cores of her breasts. Without his permission, his underwear strains tightly against his now fully awake member. The essence of victory permeates from her catlike eyes. Oh yeah? challenges Henry inside his not so secretive mind.

Without thinking, he tugs at the waistband pulling at the undergarment till it falls away. Kicking away the fabric, he walks purposefully into the water cutting through it as if it were mere mist. He stands before the trembling girl whose eyes are as mysterious and bright as the distant stars. They stare into each other, insides trembling with unspoken want. Augustine fills the gap taking one last step. Her fingers dance delicately down her chest as she unties the pure white slip letting it kiss the surface like a snapdragon in bloom.

In an instant, his lips cloud her mind and soul. Only the frequent gasps and groans remind her that she is alive and that this is real. It feels like being a human again. He tears away staring at her for a quick second before seizing her thighs. Pulling her up to him, their crotches graze one another's causing goose bumps to infiltrate her porcelain like skin. Waddling to the edge of the creek, they fall upon the grassy bank wildflowers poking through the crooks of tangled limbs. Placing his knees upon the sides of her hips, he breaks the barricade of her womanhood and enters fully welcomed.

Clambering atop her, he wraps himself like an old friend around her. Their chests mold into one moving, breathing in unison. "Aaaghugh," She moans deliciously as he grinds the middle of his hips into her overdue mound. "Please. Don't. Stop." She hiccups, the dripping request in short breathy gasps.

"Tell me how much you want it," Henry orders the power trip bleeding through the edges of his private mind.

"M-m-more t-than anything," Her voice clips with an excruciating yelp of passion.

"You can't withhold from me now can you, bitch? Now I've been inside. You can't use your body to control me. But, now it's my turn," He laughs menacingly, pulling himself out barely touching her vaginal lips then slamming himself back in over and over. She bucks in uncontrollable orgasms, her right eye twitching a bit as she groans from the pressure.

"It-It. Keep. Gooooing."

"Talk dirty or I'll stop."

"I, I don't know how."

Henry puts on the breaks halting every moving muscle. He tugs himself out rocking back on his knees. "I'm sorry," He says staring down at the sprawling body. "I thought you wanted to make love." He rises quickly then turns stepping into the cooling creek. Augustine puts a palm to her temple trying to sort out the conversation.

"No. Henry. Please...just..."

"Augustine, either you comply or get nothing."

"Fuck me, Henry."

He turns with a smile the hops back onto the bank. Climbing over her chest, he squats letting his manhood brush against her lips.

"What are you-" She starts but is soon cut off by his throbbing cock stuffing itself into the back of her mouth.

"Suck me off," He orders sliding himself deep down into the crevice of her throat. She nods puckering her lips and tightening her cheeks. His hips rock back and forth as he screws her mouth closing his eyes in sheer delight as she swallows the prickling salty substance leaking from his dick.