Undeniable

Story Info
There will be no denying her choice now.
1k words
3.79
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated to admit it to herself, but seeing that he had messaged her caused a thrill to be felt deep inside her core. It had been that way from the first message he sent. A reply to a bit of a reckless moment of posting a story online. It was eerie at times how well he could predict her thoughts and reactions. And it had drawn her irresistibly in.

Now he had a shopping list for her.

She had thought about maybe purchasing a proper vibrator for once, and that was on the list, but so were some items which made her involuntary swallow nervously. For the first time in a long time she was thankful that her friends would never be seen in such a store as she was being sent to visit. No one had any clue of her secret emails back and forth with this stranger and she was determined to keep it that way. It was her secret.

Stopping in the store turned out to be more fun than she had anticipated. Sure, it had taken her walking by a couple of times to gather up her courage and go in but she was thankful that it was actually in a nice part of town with a discrete section in the back. The sales team was well trained to put people at ease and not let customers sense any sort of judgement or surprise on their part in helping with the purchases. They asked just enough questions to let her know they were there to help but not so many as to make her feel uncomfortable. They didn't question her story of buying gifts for a bachelorette party.

Now she was home and he had another message for her.

Insert the benwa balls.

And edge.

Repeatedly.

Until she had no choice but to beg for release.

Until the need nearly drove her to tears.

She sat on her bed contemplating her next steps. For all of her writings and fantasies, she had zero real experience with sex or sex toys. She had bought the smallest ones they carried, knowing she would be tight. The largest she had ever been stretched was at her annual pelvic exam and that was painful. These would stretch her more. Would they fit? Could she push them in? Could she stand the pain? Did she want to? Or was it too much? Should she tell him it was too much and cut off the emails?

She took the balls out of the package and held them in her hands. Feeling the weight of them. Feeling the smooth texture. Feeling how they had come to have the name of "jiggle balls." Feeling a spike of arousal from deep within her core. Feeling the wetness leak from her vaginal walls.

She opened the lube she had purchased and covered the balls, amazed how much more slippery they became. It gave her the boost of confidence needed to reach down pull off her shorts and panties. She trembled from a mixture of nerves, excitement, and arousal as she reached down to make sure the first of the two balls was lined up correctly. Taking a deep breath and gaining a strange sort of power from the email as she read it over once again, she did what she could to force her body to relax as she began to push the first of the two balls into her waiting cunt.

What was probably a few rather short seconds felt like eternity as it pushed against her virginity. She kept telling herself to relax and breath, the balls were designed to fit. She kept steady pressure and then suddenly she gasped as the resistance gave way and the first ball slipped completely into her dripping hole. She laid back against the pillows as she tried to catch her breath and adjust to the sensation of having such an object buried inside of her.

But she still had another one to go so she had to sit up again.

Using the string which connected the two balls as a guide, she pushed the first one as far as she could before starting the process for the second one. Once again, she kept up a steady pressure until, with a sudden giving way, a sharp gasp to cope with the flash of pain, the second ball slipped in and was swallowed by wet and filled hole.

She had to lay still for a while, adjusting to the sensations caused by the balls buried inside of her, gently knocking against each other and her inner walls. It was one of the most overwhelming sensations she had ever felt and he had not given her permission to cum. She had to figure out how to control her body as it teetered on the edge.

As she raised her hand to send him a message to let him know of her compliance, she noticed the blood. She had assumed her cherry had been popped, but seeing the proof was a bit startling. She knew that at least some part of her should be ashamed. But she wasn't. She was tired of the pressure to be pure, to always pretend she wasn't insanely curious. There was a freedom in doing something she was willing to bet so many of her properly married friends would never have dreamed of doing, or dreamed of her doing.

She went to wash off her fingers, emailed her status update to him, and settled in for a night of squirming as she tried to sleep despite the arousal and instructions to edge as soon as the thought popped into her head. For he was an ocean away and out with friends for the evening. If she was lucky, relief would be found when she awoke...just before he went to bed. She really hoped he was feeling generous after his time out with his friends, even if it meant inflicting more pain or humiliation onto her already highly stimulated body. After all, she needed to wash her sheets before her room-mate got back from holiday.