Under a Genie's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God..." Jacob panted after they finished cumming.

"Let's go to my room," Lizzie said, standing up. Belkan helped the boys to their feet, and escorted them to Lizzie's room. When they got there, they saw that Lizzie was laid on her big, king-sized bed (Strange, didn't she used to only have a single), completely naked. Both boys' jaws dropped at the sight of her. She was absolutely gorgeous. Gone was the overweight girl they lived with, and here was her supermodel replacement. Perfectly toned body, with no extra fat, and no unnecessary body hair. Large, inviting boobs, and hips that hinted at a behind that was equally lovely. Belkan, who was also now naked, got on the bed with her, kneeling down.

"Belkan, I'm pleased with your service," Lizzie said.

"I am pleased that you are pleased, Mistress," he said.

"As a reward, I wish for Andrew to suck your dick," she commanded.

"Your wish is my command," he said, turning to Andrew. "Suck my dick. It is our Mistress' will."

"I...alright," Andrew said, his mind being altered to comply. He climbed onto the bed, and lowered his head, before taking all of Belkan's mammoth erection in his mouth.

"Oh my God," Jacob said, watching.

"You meanwhile, are gonna come over here and make out with me," Lizzie ordered him. Jacob didn't need any convincing for that, so he got on the bed, and moved over to Lizzie. His cock still hard as stone, he leaned in, and began kissing Lizzie. She was right, it was just like kissing a boy, only this was more enjoyable somehow. Lizzie stroked his chest, and then put his hands on her boobs.

Oh my God, you thought. You were touching boobs. Like, actual, real-life boobs. Lizzie's actual, real-life boobs. It was like a dream come true.

"Eat me out," Lizzie ordered. Jacob nodded, and moved down Lizzie's body to her hairless vagina. He gulped. Last time he'd been this close to a vagina was his own birth, and the context of that was very different to this one. Still though, he felt an irresistible urge to lick Lizzie's pussy, so he stuck his tongue out, and began licking at her outer lips.

"Mmmm..." Lizzie moaned. He was surprised, it tasted kinda nice. Not any specific taste, just generic vagina flavour, but he found himself rather enjoying it. You picked up your pace, lapping away at Lizzie's vagina, enjoying it much more than you expected, although not as much as Lizzie seemed to be, judging by her moaning and wriggling. Jacob smiled to himself, enjoying making her happy like this.

"I'm...I'm...Ahhhhhh..." Lizzie's pussy began contracting hard as she came, Jacob lapping up her excess juices. "Alright, you can stop." Jacob snapped out of his cunnilingual trance, and moved away from Lizzie. Lizzie turned to Belkan, who was still in the midst of a blowjob from Andrew.

"Are you nearly done?" She asked.

"Another minute or two should do it, Mistress," he replied.

"Not quick enough, I wish you'd cum now," Lizzie said, frowning. Almost immediately, Belkan closed his eyes and groaned, filling Andrew's mouth with his magical semen. "And Andrew, make sure you swallow it all, K?"

Andrew eventually pulled off of Belkan's enormous cock, and awaited further instructions. Lizzie pushed Jacob away, and kept her legs spread.

"Andrew, come over here and fuck me," she ordered.

"Wait...seriously?" he asked. "Like, dick inside you fucking?"

"Duh."

"Hurry up, human," Belkan said. "Mistress has given you an order. Now obey it."

Human? Jacob thought that was a little odd, but really, all this seemed incredibly odd. Andrew wasn't about to turn down the chance to lose his virginity, and so he moved into position above Lizzie.

"Belkan, help him out," Lizzie ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Belkan grabbed hold of Andrew's erection, and positioned it by Lizzie's opening. He put his other hand on Andrew's bottom, and pushed the boy forwards until he was balls deep inside Lizzie.

"How's it feel?" Jacob asked him.

"Like all my birthdays and Christmases at once," Andrew replied, a look of sheer bliss on his face.

"You will now fuck our Mistress until she gives you permission to stop," Belkan said sternly. "It is her will."

Andrew took a deep breath, and began pumping in and out of Lizzie, face contorting in pleasure as he did.

"Oh...you two, snuggle while you watch us," Lizzie commanded.

"Yes Mistress." Belkan turned and grabbed hold of Jacob, making it very clear this wasn't optional. Belkan pulled him into a spooning position, his enormous erection rubbing against Jacob's ass cheeks, and his muscular arms holding him in place, preventing escape.

"That kind of hurts..." Jacob complained, Belkan holding him a tad too hard for comfort.

"Belkan, loosen up on him!" Lizzie snapped, and Belkan did so.

"Yes Mistress."

"Jacob and Andrew are my friends, they are not to be harmed."

"Yes Mistress."

"By any means. If they get hit by a car, you're getting the blame."

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. We'll discuss your punishment for hurting Jacob later."

"Yes Mistress."

Belkan began stroking Jacob's skin, apparently in an attempt to make him feel good, but really if anything it just made him feel more awkward.

"Lizzie...what's going on?" Jacob asked. "What's with all this "Mistress" stuff?"

"Don't worry about it, just worry about how much fun we're having!" Lizzie said, kissing Andrew. "Oh God, I'm...ahhhhhhh!"

"Holy shit dude, she's cumming!" Andrew declared. "Oh shit, I can't hold it any longer! Ahhhh!"

Andrew came as well, pumping his semen into Lizzie. She kissed him, and gently pushed him off.

"Alright, Jacob's turn," she declared. "Lay down on your back, Jacob."

Belkan released his grip on Jacob, and helped the boy onto his back. Lizzie got up, and mounted Jacob.

"Ready to become a man?" She asked. Not waiting for a response, Lizzie slammed her pussy down onto Jacob, taking his virginity in an instant. It was an amazing feeling for Jacob. The warm wetness of Lizzie's vagina, along with the thick splooge Andrew had fired out earlier, all working together to make his cock feel incredible.

Lizzie began bouncing up and down, while Andrew was forced into taking Jacob's place snuggling Belkan. Jacob didn't really know what to do, so he just laid there, enjoying the intense feelings of pleasure, and watching Lizzie's boobs bounce up and down. It was all too much, and he came quickly, whimpering as his ejaculation took hold.

"Uh...I'm sorry Lizzie..." he said. "I just couldn't contain myself..."

"It's fine, don't worry," Lizzie said, kissing him. "But I can't have one of my boys cumming more than the other. Belkan, give Andrew a nice handjob."

"Yes Mistress," he said, grabbing hold of the boy's cock and beginning to jerk it violently.

"Ahem, I said a NICE handjob," Lizzie said.

"Sorry Mistress," Belkan said, easing up on the force. Satisfied, Lizzie got back to bouncing up and down on Jacob. Despite having blown 2 massive loads in the last few minutes, Jacob's cock was still fully hard, and felt ready for action. Still though, it did help him to hold back for a little while longer this time, and enjoy the feeling of intercourse a little while longer. This was, after all, what he'd spent puberty fantasising about.

"Oh fuck, I'm almost there..." Lizzie moaned after a few minutes. "Belkan, I wish for all 3 of us to cum."

"3, Mistress?" He asked.

"You heard me," she replied. "You're being punished for hurting Jacob. Now do it."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress," Belkan declared, and snapped his fingers. Ecstatic moans and groans immediately filled the room. Andrew shot his load out onto the bedsheets, while Jacob released yet another load into Lizzie's pussy, while the girl herself cried out and shuddered on top of him. The sensation was absolutely incredible, and he was lost in this world of sensation.

Jacob only realised it was over when he felt Lizzie pull off of him, and he opened his eyes to see her laying down on the bed.

"Belkan, that will be all for now," she said. "You are dismissed."

"As you wish, Mistress," Belkan bowed, and the boys watched in shock as he transformed into a cloud of pearly-white smoke, which was then sucked into Lizzie's handbag, which lay discarded on the floor.

"Holy fuck," Jacob said.

"Come and snuggle with me," Lizzie ordered, and the boys did so, getting under the covers on either side of her.

"Lizzie, what the fuck is going on?" Andrew asked.

"Don't worry about that, what's important is how good that all just felt," Lizzie said. "But for now, I think we need to establish some house rules."

"House rules?"

"Rule 1: In private, you are to refer to me only as "Mistress". Understood?"

"Yes Mistress." The boys were about to object, but they could only find their mouths producing those words of obedience.

"Rule 2: Clothes are banned in this house. We must all be naked at all times. And your dicks will also both be permanently hard."

"Yes Mistress."

"Rule 3: From now on, you are both bi."

The boys blinked, feeling their heads magically filling with new thoughts and desires. All the attractive male celebrities they'd always ignored were now dreamboats that they wanted to bang at all costs."

"Well, I say bi. But actually the only girl you find attractive is me. I am the only girl in the whole word you want to have sex with."

And just like that, all the girls they'd spent their lives wanting to bang were replaced by only thoughts of Lizzie and their desire to blow numerous loads inside of her.

"Rule 4: You may only orgasm with my permission. No matter how much stimulation you get, you won't ever cum unless I say so."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now orgasm, my obedient boys."

Both boys cried out, pumping their cum onto Lizzie's hips and tummy. Lizzie just laughed, and closed her eyes.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this."

-------------------------------------------

Author's message: Unlike most of my stories, all the characters in this are 18+, so I guess Literotica's rules will actually allow me to post it, so here it is.

This was mostly inspired by the fact there's a lack of true Fem Dom stories of this type. The number of stories where a young guy gets supernatural power and amasses a harem of hot girls to fuck him is uncountable, but there are very few where the situation is reversed. There's also a lack of stories with straight girls. All girls in these stories (And I'm guilty of this too) are either all bi, or become so by magic, while the guy is entirely straight. So again, I thought I'd reverse the situation, with a perfectly straight guy getting a harem of guys that she makes bi, so she can enjoy watching them do each-other.

I wrote this in between writing other things, I just got the idea and wanted to write it quickly. Nothing else really to say, honestly.

12