Under a Spell and Over the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers

She broke our embrace and floated away from me and did a dip and a flip before she righted herself as she beamed a smile from her midair perch a few feet in front of me. I reach out with both hands, gathering her half moon titties together in my hands. Titania let me hold her, throwing her hair from side to side with a flirty shake of her head, all while suspended above the earth. I rolled her rosebud nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, making her giggle as a flush of crimson shot through her chest and cheeks.

Her flush titillation passed and she zipped upward and then reversed course and flew at me, wrapping her legs around my waist as she seized my neck and gave me a peck on the cheek as she pressed her breasts tight to my chest. She was light and lithe as she clasped me in a tight embrace of tangled arms and legs while she thrust her hips against my stomach flesh.

I held her bare bottom as if I was holding a small pair of smooth melons in my palms. She flexed and arched in my grip, grinding her delicate vagina into my soft flesh as she emitted harmonious musical notes, cooing into my ear. Titania slid lower on my abdomen, keeping her hips rotating in tiny circles as she inched down. She bumped against my tall woodland timber rising upward into her intimate space between her thighs. With her legs spread to encircle me, she gripped my shoulders, digging her long, ladylike Dryad fingers into the skin of my back as she softly moaned at the contact with my manful stock.

Titania's limbs grew tight around my trunk like clinging vines. I held her firm ass like low-hanging fruit with my right arms as I ran the fingers of my left hand through her emerald locks. I drew in a deep breath and found Titania's scent to be a rich, earthy scent with notes of floral wafting into my nostrils. I buried my face into her hair, kissing her head with small pecks. She in turn, responded with sweet little cries with each kiss as she held me with her entangling vines, arching and circling my rigid wood mast.

Titania was as warm as a spring morning sunbeam as she floated in my arms. With a sudden move as if her limbs were blown by a gust of wind, she unleashed her grasp of my trunk. Titania flew around me, tickling me with her fingers and twittering as she twirled through the air, going behind me to fondle my ass before hovering in front of me, trailing her long fingers down my torso. She giggled with a shy delight as she reached to handle my extended mighty mandrake root. Queen Titania stroked my rigid root with a loving touch several times before reaching between my legs to touch my scrotum. "Oooh. I can feel a little man of magic hidden at the base of your root."

With a look of excitement, Queen Titania turned her head to the night sky and took the measure of Venus. "See Prince Oberon, look to the east, Venus ascends to her throne on our midsummer Night of Nights!" Titania alighted on the ground in front of me in a kneeling position while maintaining her grip on the base of my heated cock. Titania parted her lips, bringing them around the red orb of flesh at the tip of my cock. She took me into her mouth, licking and sucking down to the base. She then drew herself up my slickened shaft, sucking as she slowly traveled up to where she held my globe in her lips. Three times she stroked me this way with her tongue and lips; stopping to whisper a Dryad fairy charm or blessing to my manly stock.

With the blessing from Queen Titania's lips, my manhood swelled before my eyes. My toes grew long and found a roothold into the moist earth as I transformed from not just a Lord of the Woodlands, but a part of those very woodlands planted into the fertile earth. My royal Dryad lover stroked my erect middle limb as she watched me with great anticipation as I changed before her waiting, naked body. My bones and sinews became possessed with massive strength, with the greatest sense of power concentrated in my loins.

The nourishing energy from the earth flowed up and through my buried toes and into my body. I swayed under the eye of Venus on this Night of Nights as we were bathed in the silver blessings streaming from a joyous, weeping moon. Titania lifted into the night air as if she were a leaf caught in an updraft. I reached out and caught hold of her by her waist and brought her to me. I raised her lithe figure to my lips and brought her breast in my tongue. I circled her nipple and drew her sweet berry into my hungry mouth. She tasted like sweet fruit. I cupped her other breast with an open hand, giving my fairy lover a lustful squeeze as I feasted on her second nipple, draining sweet pleasure from her breast into my mouth.

As I enveloped her rounded orbs of sugar, she threw her head back, letting her verdant hair sweep across my planted legs. She opened her eyes and aligned her sight with Venus. Titania drifted from my suckling, "My Prince Oberon, Venus is on her throne, our Night of Nights has come to its fullness. Let us united in making merry love and fulfill all that is before us with the gift of love's pure magic. I freely give my love to you Prince Oberon on our Night of Nights."

I answered her in mutual pledge for my chosen and good purpose on our Night of Nights. "And I do freely vow to give my love to you Queen Titania from all that is within me that is pure and strong."

Queen Titania flew to my lips and kissed me as I could feel a huge warm flush of excitement radiate from her fair body. With delicate midair maneuvers she rolled face down in front of me, indicating all the elements were right for us to consummate the joining of love's pure magic. I reached my hands beneath her and let her breast fill my upturned palms. I guided her toward me as she balanced weightless in my hands waiting for me to draw her onto my shaft. I let my firm hands trail from her hanging breasts to her narrow hips where I clasped her with a solid two-handed grip.

I pulled her hips up at a slight tilt to see her slender pussy spread open like a blooming rose, deep pink petals, dewy with her Dryad nectar trickling from her feminine center. In a slow, strong motion I brought her face down to the primed and waiting loving spear of a Woodland Lord. I pressed on the small of Titania's back to place her in position to be penetrated by my seed bearing wand of woodland wonder. The rim of her diminutive pussy quivered and widened into a magnificent flower at her first brush against the outstretched tip of my masculine mast. The air was filled with the aromatic musk of a fertile fairy queen in the throes of her mating ritual on the Night of Nights.

Titania's fair flesh was washed by wave after wave of sweeping crimson coloration as she cooed and sang in soft chortles of excited anticipation. I eased her hips toward mine, bringing my penetrating manhood into a magical feminine opening at the center of her flowering fertility. Titania's scented syrup bathed my stiff cock as her soft flesh parted before my probing penis. She groaned with pleasure in a low rumbling call to the magic buried in mother earth as I forced her upon my spire. Her low moans rose to a high, fluted, undulating song as I began to pump deep into her silken secret chamber. Queen Titania's pussy was gratifyingly tight and her quivering internal vibrations drew me deeper into her welcoming damp darkness.

My swollen anther was coaxed inward with her undulating muscular grips; I could feel her magic rising within her as her ribs moved in and out like gentle swells traveling over a warm ocean's surface. Titania was hot to my intrusion, her steamed nectar making my penetration of her slim slit, slippery and sloppy. I flexed my knees and drove hard into her, grinding and plunging into her depths. Titania offered me tiny growls with each ravenous lunge into her parted loins.

Titania wound into a stepped up series of high-pitched squeals until she stiffened in my hands and then shuddered with a whole-body shake that made her fall from her suspended aerial position, flopping onto the ground, where she lay among the flowers at my feet. She lay before me with more crimson waves washing out from her lower belly and over the fair skin of her chest, legs, arms and face. She lay covered in the flowers, panting for a moment before she managed to stand in front of me with her eyes closed and her lips open as she exhaled smooth, almost inaudible babblings as if she were blowing invisible bubbles.

Queen Titania recovered from her fall to earth and came back to my stiff rod for more floating fairy fucking. She gained a little altitude and rolled with her back to the earth and kicked her legs up in front of my face and spread them. She displayed her wet flower petals, wide and beautiful as she coasted lower with her shoulders touching the flower tops. She reached underneath her butt to find my towering cock. She found it pointing toward Venus and gripped it and bent it toward her open pussy. I took the matter into my own hands, pushing my pole between her blushing petals. She moaned as I again penetrated her, letting her hands fly to her breasts. She bunched her titties together as I planted my root far into her upturned pussy floating in front of my solid erection.

"Yes Prince Oberon," she moaned to me with her pleasured instructions. "Yes, plant me like that. Plant your seed into me. My fertility is open to your masculine seed this Night of Nights. I want you to fill me with the magic of your free and pure love."

I grabbed my lover's legs sticking above my shoulder and held her as I drove hard into her receptive pussy. Her sweet, feminine flesh squeezed me as I planted my mandrake into her secret well. I was one large, probing penis plowing a deep furrow into the fertile flesh of my Dryad lover. She was the receptive and fertile mother earth; I was a husband of the earth and a Lord of the Woodlands. I was a sower of princely seed to be spread on this beautiful garden rising in the air to greet me. I dug into her succulent blossom with my rigid wand filled with the seed of royal magic. I was getting close to the moment when I could no longer hold back from casting my creamy seed. Her receptive womb was opened for the explosive burst of love's pure magic.

Queen Titania writhed and twisted in my grip. I was plowing into her secret depths with powerful lunges. She moaned and spun in my hands like a fish at the end of a line. I held her tight. I was not going to release her. I fucked her harder and harder as she began a staccato set of chirps with each and every thrust between her opened thighs. She tensed in my grip. Titania stopped her struggling and held her breath.

I pounded her fast and furious in her suspended, breathless state. Her pent up breath finally escaped in a high whistling sound and she gasped for air between pleas of, "Take me Oberon! Take me, take me, take me. Fill me full with your seed. My womb is ripe for you this Night of Nights. Oh yes, please come fill me my Lord. I am yours this night."

I had a hot flood of desire rising within my loins. I was boiling and the pressure in my balls was rising to the point of a shattering explosion. I gritted my teeth and I called to my magical lover, "I am your Lord. I will have your fertile feminine hollow to be the land of my princely seed. I am going to take you as you desire and I will throw my royal seed to mix with your pure magic."

"Yes! You are my passion, Lord and Prince Oberon. I am your gift. I am yours to be planted. Take me now and consume me!" Titania bowed and arched in my hands as she begged me to consummate with her the magical purpose for which I had been seduced and brought into her realm.

My seedpods withered and tightened into a coil, the release was about to come and overwhelm me with a violent volcanic burst of white, hot magma of my sperm, flooding and filling Queen Titania's ripened womb. With the inevitable and coaxed outpouring, a new life would bring renewal to her fading race of Dryads and the tiny sisterhood of fairies. I humped my lover hard, her succulent sounds welled up as my cocked sloshed in and out of her narrow, sweet nectar-filled spring.

With a final gasp and a powerful and instinctive harpooning plunge, I dipped into Titania's warm, feminine depths and exploded in a blazing flash, releasing all of the torrid sexual tension that crouched hard within my lordly loins.

Queen Titania shivered with a couple small quakes of ecstatic emotion as she hung in the air, gently bobbing before my stationary rooted form. My mighty bough hung toward the earth under its own weight at the loss of the effervescent excitement that had kept me strong and skyward-aimed throughout this Night of Nights. My lover and magical lady drifted lower into the white flower stalks where she lay with the corners of her lips turned up in a pleased fashion. My toes, which had grown long and had found themselves rooted firmly in the soil, returned to their former shape, giving me free range once again for my feet.

My feet were lifted as before with the melodious sounds of fairy music echoing off the stone amphitheater walls surrounding our site of merry lovemaking. Queen Titania rose to her feet and came to my chest with an embrace of my ribs. I lowered my lips and kissed the top of her flowing green hair. Compelled by the tune, I took my petite Dryad lover in arm and whisked her across the fragrant meadow in slow swoops and with musically minded steps.

As we started our dance, my lead was followed by a hundred tiny lights that filled the air all around us, dancing and materializing as bright-hued fairy maidens. As Queen Titania and I swept through petal-covered land, the music grew, enticing other mystical forms to step from the surrounding trees with their green hair flying over their shoulders as they joined the dance. The fairies formed a ring around us and celebrated far into the Night of Nights. The Dryad maidens from Titania's realm swayed gently and sang sweet harmonies while all of the magic female folk danced by the light of the moon. It was a grand, magical ball, the kind of scene known only from fairy tales.

I looked for Robin Goodfellow, hoping she would join me in our dance in the middle of the joyous, swirling fairy ring. I did not see her. I was enjoying my moment too much to worry about such details, but it briefly crossed my mind; if this is my dream, why can't I simply will Robin Goodfellow to appear in my own sweet dream?

The moon slipped slowly overhead and she came to rest at the edge of the sky. The fairy folk and all of the willowy Dryads danced in close to us as the moon was getting ready to bid all of us a fair goodnight on this the Night of Nights. Titania took hold of my hands as she tipped back and together we spun our bodies in a circle with our feet side by side, holding one another up, while all the other merrymakers joined hands in a large circle. Queen Titania sang,

<i><center>Hand in Hand,</center> <center>With fairy grace</center> <center>Will we sing and bless this place.</center></i>

Titania released my hands; my head was dizzy from our love making and our spinning. I fell to the ground laughing, inhaling a deep breath from the intoxicating fragrance next to me. My heart was light, but my eyes were heavy.

***

The sun had snuck high into the morning sky by the time I felt its bright beams pluck at my shut eyes.

With open eyes I looked around my camp with still vivid memories of last night's dream dancing in my head. It was the 19th of June... or was it the 20th? The analog calendar set into my wristwatch claimed it <i>was</i> the 20th of June. Funny, it almost seems like I lost a day somewhere. It's the summer solstice. I would have plenty of daylight on this, the longest day of the year, to explore my enchanting piece of paradise.

I crawled out of my bag, finding my clothes lying folded beside me. Strange. I don't sleep in the nude, especially while camping. My memory was sharp this morning as I recalled my dream of dancing nude with a lovely and magical Dryad queen - maybe that dream of mine explains how or why I undressed myself and ended up nude.

My toenails were caked with soil and there was dirt between my toes. Strange. Did I walk barefoot through the forest in my sleep? This must have something to do my lingering memories of last night's midsummer night's dream.

I gathered my clothes. With a shocking realization, I found that my gear lay strewn across the forest floor. Damn! A celebrated technological genius has been outsmarted by a bear or maybe even a wily raccoon. I took a closer look at the scattered remnants. Those woodland critters got all the food. No breakfast for Monty.

No lunch. No supper either. I guess I'll have to pack it in; call it quits earlier than I'd planned. With a sigh and a laugh at my predicament, I scraped up my belongings and patched my pack as best I could. I took down the line suspended between two beautiful, old cedar trees; the line on which I had hung my food and gear in a futile attempt to keep it away from wild creatures of the forest. I untied the line from the second cedar trunk when my eyes landed on an interesting item lodged in the braided, auburn bark of the old growth cedar. I plucked it from the tree's trunk and wondered, what is this and how did it end up here?

It had the design of an intricate Celtic knot. I looked for all the world like an ornament a woman would use to tie back her hair. It had a familiar look. It's intricate design haunted me as I thought I'd seen something like this before, but I couldn't remember where.

I had hoped that I had been the first man to set foot in this secluded grove of old growth forest. I had let myself hope that I might become the lord of my recently acquired plot of undiscovered paradise. Disappointment shadowed my heart as it now seemed like I was not the first man here after all - or maybe... I am the first man, preceded only by the woman who left behind her beautiful hair adornment. I could not help but wonder who she might have been and what purpose had brought her to be among the cedar trees of this old forest grove.

I put the Celtic barrette in my left breast pocket and headed to the brook beside camp to fill my water bottle. I dipped my hand and my bottle into the clear water. I listened to the sound of the babbling water and the breeze skipping through the high tops of the trees. I imagined that I heard the whispers of Miss Robin Goodfellow in the sounds of the water and trees.

Thinking back, when I went to sign the closing papers, Miss Goodfellow, Mr. Kelly's executive assistant, had worn a Celtic knot barrette just like this one when I last saw her. What a coincidence.

I lingered to listen to the imagined fairy voices singing to me from the pebbled stream. This was a pleasant and magical place, a place filled with amazing dreams. I imagined I heard a familiar voice, a charming voice filled with grace and pleasantries, rise from the giggling waters; "Return to us sweet Prince. Return to dance hand in hand and with fairy grace, will we sing and bless this place."

I smiled. I dunked my head into the pure waters of the stream. I pulled my head out of the cold water and I knew that I had a connection to this place. I vowed in an audible voice spoken to the breeze in the trees and the murmuring of the splashing waters, "I will return." I am connected to this place by pure magic.

I'd like to find Miss Goodfellow and thank her for suggesting the arrangements that led me to find my refuge in this place filled with natural wonder. I admit that I am enchanted by this old forest and I'm ever grateful for her suggestion.

I'd like to find Miss Goodfellow and ask her if she might be able to find a way for me to thank my fairy godmother; just as she suggested I might wish to do at my deal closing. That is if one is to believe in fairy charms - not that I do. But it would be the proper and fitting task of a Prince among the Woodland Lords to offer his thanks.

SandyMarl
SandyMarl
114 Followers