Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 02

Story Info
April's Backstory (short).
2.4k words
4.23
226.5k
46

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers

Author's Note:

To those who were misled by part one, I sincerely apologize for the confusion. I was under the impression that the chapter list would populate automatically once additional chapters posted to the series. It was my first story and I did not mean to mislead anyone. This chapter is short but it is being posted together with chapter 3 and chapter 4 since they were written, just needed editing which is done. I have 40 pages completed already which will be posted as quickly as I can edit them. I hope you enjoy. FYI: 100 pages is the goal.

*****

It started earlier this year. We were seniors and the prom was only days away. He had the hots for my friend Clair who looked like she could be my sister. She was just over five feet tall, brown hair and eyes, her frame was small. She had a small but defined chest and her long legs were usually on display under the skirts she normally wore. She always told me to dress sexier but I never could. I was too self-conscience. I knew Clair liked my brother too but he was too shy to ask her to prom. I knew I wouldn't be asked so I accepted my fate.

For weeks leading to prom I urged her to ask my brother. She kept refusing but as time ran short, and no other boy had asked her, she finally gave in. I set the scene perfectly. She would ambush him between classes at his locker. Prom was only days away as we executed our plan. He was swapping books in his locker when she approached. They greeted and I could see his was nervous. I was creeping at the corner just in ear shot of the conversation.

She smiled at him and he seemed to melt. She nervously asked him to go to prom and his whole posture shifted. He stood taller, his anxiety creaking his voice as he jumped at the chance.

"Clair, yea... umm absolutely... I would... yes."

She smiled, he would have his date. Then he shifted nervously. She asked what was wrong.

"It's just... you know... my sister..."

She looked bewildered at him.

"She doesn't have... you know... a date..."

Clair reassured him she would be okay. Even softly stroking his arm a bit with her hand.

"Clair, I really... you have no idea... how much I want to... go with you..."

Clair's face began to shift. He was rejecting her. I had promised her this would work.

"I can't... just leave my sister... by herself on prom while I go..."

She was angry. I was shocked...

"It's just not right... I'm sorry."

The warning chimes for next period filled the hall, the students began to rush towards their classroom.

"I have to go..."

He walked off, away from Clair with his head low. She stood there in shock for a few minutes and then walked past me. She was embarrassed and blamed me. She stormed past me without a word. We haven't spoken since.

Shocked myself, I watched my brother turn the corner towards his class. The hallway was nearly empty now, he never saw me. His shoulders looked stronger, his gait longer. He was looking like a man. A man that just passed the opportunity of a life time so I wouldn't feel bad.

My feelings for him changed that day. I don't know why but I saw him in a way a sister should never think of her brother. Each morning I would make sure I was in the hallway when he woke. I would paddle down the hall to the shower in just his basketball shorts. I watch and admired his body in ways I should never have done.

His chest became more defined, his arms began to bulge more. He was becoming more of a man each day and each time I saw him in the hallway I couldn't get the idea out of my mind. I was thinking of him in a sexual way. I wondered how big his member was. What his ejaculate would taste like. I was consumed to the point it was driving me crazy.

Every morning, I woke early, my parents moving around downstairs getting ready for work. My hand would be working my clitoris. I would pleasure myself each morning thinking of his body, of him from the previous day. Silent in my manipulations of my sex. I wanted him to know, he was so close through the wall. I would orgasm silently, keeping my body still thinking of how his morning wood would press against his boxers as he passed me in the hall. I knew from length of his shower if he was masturbating. I was powerless to say something, to do something. I knew the door wasn't locked, I wanted to walk in, naked, and give myself to him. I couldn't. I was too scared.

I started looking at pornography in secret. Late at night with my ear buds concealing my acts, I would watch what girls do to please men. I became obsessed with the idea of making him cum on me. I couldn't explain it but it became a powerful desire to feel his ejaculate on me. To taste his seed. I wanted him to cover my body with his man juice. I wanted him to spray his load all over me, feel it pressed against my sex. I wanted to please him so badly. I was mortified and aroused beyond measure each day to the ideas that passed through my mind. I just couldn't bring myself to make the plunge. So I masturbated in silence.

After we graduated, there were no parties, no nothing. We went home. We were accepted to the local university and would attend in the fall. We agreed with our parents to spend the summer and first year living at home. That made them very happy and life went on as usual... except it didn't for me.

I couldn't get him out of my head. He wasn't built like a football player, or track runner. He was well balanced. He had good looks but a nerdy personality that I really liked. Other than pickup basketball or some football games in the neighborhood, we'd sit at home and play video games. I always ran the support for whatever game we played, keeping him alive. If someone assigned to protect me failed he would get after them in a mean way. He wouldn't allow anyone to disrespect me and never failed to be there when I needed him.

I don't really know what came over me that morning. I had masturbated daily to the thought of him. He'd often wear only swimming trunks to the community pool. I wanted him to notice me. I even started wearing two piece suits but his eyes were always elsewhere. I was his little sister, how could he think of me in that manner. I wasn't even particularly pretty.

I usually hid my long legs and petite frame under baggy clothing. My 5'2'' frame and small C cups were no match for many of the other girls our age. They flaunted their beauty and sexuality in a way I never could. I could only sit there with my glasses and book and hope, one day, he would notice me. I even lied about having a boyfriend from time-to-time and go to my friend's house, maybe he would see me then for the woman I am developing into... never happened.

I always masturbated in my bed afraid to make a sound. I wanted him to hear but never could bring myself to bring my pleasure to audio. Something, now came over me that I couldn't control. As I rested my hand between my legs as I heard our parents leave, I felt the wetness growing through my panties. I was always conscience of this, I tend to get very wet when aroused and all I could think of was my brother sleeping only a foot or so away through a wooden frame and drywall. His morning wood pressing against his boxers and shorts as he passed me in the hall. His chest slowly becoming defined, his arms showing their tightness.

The first moan that I let out was unconscious. I didn't mean to let it out. The previous day he passed me in the hall with a full blown hard-on constrained in his shorts. The ridge of his penis well defined. He must be circumcised. I was out of control thinking about it. I felt dirty for what I was doing right next to my brother but it turned me on in a way nothing else ever had. I began wanting him to hear me at some conscience level. I enjoyed the idea that he might finally see me as a sexual woman but I was afraid. The second moan that left my lips most certainly drew his attention. I heard the springs in his bed as he shifted. I could almost feel him pressing his ear again the wall. He would finally know what I did every morning. It was liberating and embarrassing at the same time. My anxiety and lust began to battle, both feelings driving me forward.

I felt wrong, I felt terrible, I felt slutty, but I felt aroused beyond anything that I could ever imagine. After repeatedly letting my moans escape my lips, I heard him too. He was masturbating to the sounds I was making. My wetness intensified and I wanted to please him. I wanted him to know I loved him and desired him. I quickened my pace, the sounds through the walls began to match my pleasure until we finally reach the logical conclusion of what I had set forth. Out of control, I let my orgasm wash over me entirely, unconstrained now, my bed shook, my springs screamed as my body was overpowered by the most powerful orgasm in my life.

I was soaked. My sheets were soaked. I had never came like that, knowing my twin brother was masturbating to the sounds I released through the wall. I had to get up. I had to know if this was more than just a fluke. I had to try something... The laundry room... it was an offer. It was truth in that he did see me for the woman I am. It was an opportunity for him to meet me halfway. I waited for him to come out. I begged anyone listening to my mind to let him walk in exposed and corrupt for what we did. He entered. The smell of his seed filled the room and it was intoxicating to me. It was truth beyond anything I had ever studied. The way he looked at me was very much different than any other day. He finally saw me as a woman.

I was scared though, I had never done anything like this before. I had no experience with sex beyond masturbation and the porn videos I saw. I could barely speak and words wouldn't escape my mouth in whole sentences. I stammered... I didn't know what to do but I didn't want this moment to end then something unearthly took over my body. Putting my back to him I bent over, in this tiny space, to retrieve yesterday's laundry load. I bent over far more than needed to ensure my long t-shirt raised high enough and exposed my wetness to him. My swollen lips on full display for him through the wet cotton material.

I rummaged through far longer than necessary and pulled out the dry laundry. He was standing there with his erect penis pressing against the confines of his soaked boxers. The seed of his earlier deeds still apparent. The nastiness of the whole thing made me begin to flood again. I wanted to do something but had no idea what. The idea that my panties could give him such a reaction inflamed me with desire. I had done it but could barely focus on what was happening around me, lost in thought and lust.

Unconsciously, I spoke... I took the sheets baring his semen and then he departed. I couldn't think, hear, or react. Did I speak? Did I say anything? I can't remember. It's just a blur in my mind.

Holding the sheets with his semen began to engulf my lust. I unwrapped the sheets and found the collection he had left. Slimy and wet, I ran my fingers through it. I had never felt this way before but now I couldn't control my lust. I put his seed to my lips and tasted him. He was salty, sweet, and pungent all at the same time. I loved it. It was mind blowing. I wanted more. I slickened my fingers as much as I could from his remains and began rubbing my swollen clitoris with his seed. It felt good there, like it should be there. Coating my body as much as I could with what little was left. I couldn't control myself as I began to cry. Fondling myself and masturbating to his seed. I heard the shower running as I continued my nasty deed. By the time he finished his shower, I had my second explosive orgasm of the day. I had rubbed my brother's semen on my virgin vagina and erect nipples. I could barely stand. I needed more.

With my lust temporarily satisfied, I began to wonder why he got so hard just looking at me. My panties were wet and were on display for him. All I kept thinking about was his beautiful erection straining against his boxers after watching the display of my underwear. Maybe he has some type of panties fetish. I have read that some men have this. It is my fault for awakening this inside him. This is all my fault. I did this. My tears began to slow. I wanted him to see me as a woman. Determination replaced my emotional breakdown. Now I must take care of him like a woman.

We went about our day like normal except there was little said. We were always very talkative and shared everything. Now, little was spoken. He avoided me as much as he could. Any time we were together, he was bulging from his pants. I had done this, I had started this. I wore only a simple t-shirt and jeans all day like I do every day yet something very real had changed between us. I felt compelled to help him but I had no idea how. Tomorrow morning I would go to him, we would do 'laundry' together.

(Continued in Chapter 3)

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers