Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 03

Story Info
Wednesday, It Is Finally Laundry Day.
4.7k words
4.46
203k
53

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers

Author's Note: Chapter 3 as promised. As the relationship between our characters continues and complicates. The chapters are getting longer. Chapter 4 is also being released today Chapter 5 is in minor rewrite and editing. Please enjoy.

*****

My alarm woke me at seven-thirty, my normal start of the day. It was Wednesday. I was groggy and confused. I pressed my ear to the wall but I didn't hear the lovely sounds from the previous morning through the wall. I felt bad. We hadn't really talked after the morning incident. All day I imagined her beautiful body and envisioned what she was wearing under her jeans. We didn't play games or watch movies together. We were isolated from each other in a way I'd never experienced. I couldn't take the image of her panties out of my mind.

Despite this, I felt the strong pull in my groin. I was rock solid with anticipation of my sister masturbating and allowing me to listen to her. I pressed my ear to the wall and heard nothing. I was fearful and desperate until I heard a soft knock on my door...

"Are you awake?"

I froze. She was already up, standing outside my door. We were supposed to do 'laundry' together today, what did that even mean? I had went to bed naked that night, why would I do that? I was torn in so many ways I couldn't even begin to speak. My lust for her consumed me, my steel tent was overriding conscience thought.

"Yeah... ugh... you can... well come in... if you want..."

I stammered unable to speak clearly. My voice breaking apart like I was going through puberty again. My sister entered my smallish room, her eyes low. The soft glow of the early sun was creeping through the window illuminating her as she entered. She looked angelic in her beauty with her t-shirt which was noticeably shorter than the t-shirts she wore any other morning. It just barely covered her upper thighs and panties.

She stepped up to the bed, raising her eyes to the tent which my steel was making. My manhood had an idea of its own and I could barely contain it. She looked shy, flushed, and very red. She was nervous, she was scared. I felt bad, I felt evil, I felt a lust I had never imagined. She stood there staring at the sheets for what seemed like an eternity.

"Can we... talk...?"

It was barely a whisper. I nodded, soaking in her beauty. The clean lines of her face, her perfect frame and long slender legs. Her breasts stood prominently against the thin material of her shirt.

"I don't know... yesterday... what came... oh ugh... how I... well... you know... "

I nodded. I could barely speak, what could I say? I wanted to make her happy, I wanted to calm her but the pressure in my loins wasn't dissipating, it was building. Without words, I motioned for her to sit down on my small bed. It was an unplanned act for her to sit near my waist almost parallel with my aching erection. She was so close to it, staring at my cock that was coating the thin white sheet with precum. As the sheet continued to soak, it became partially translucent. The head of my member beginning to reveal itself. The sun was outlining the head of my cock as it bobbed to the pace of my incredibly fast heartbeat. Her shirt rode up higher exposing her upper thighs when she sat. Her luscious skin exposed from the side. I couldn't stop imagining what she wore underneath. I never imagined I could get this hard, it was almost painful.

"I just wanted... you to see me..."

She was ashamed and sad. I felt for her, I loved her beyond words. Tears began leaking down her face. She was my sister. My best friend. The person that I was closest to in the whole world. My erection began to weaken as I sat up against my small headboard with only the wet thin white sheet barely concealing my manhood. I reached out with my left hand and wiped away her tears. She looked longingly at me and I smiled. This was the sister that I loved, the girl I would protect and defend with my life. As her tears ceased, her smile returned. She was the most beautiful thing I could think of at this time. Then, she look down again. Her smile faded.

"I just wanted... you to know... I wanted to show you... I'm a woman now..."

I was stunned. I did know, but maybe I hadn't acted like it. She was always my partner in everything we did. Did I make this happen? Did I not recognize her enough? My mind raced as she continued.

"What I did... we did... I didn't mean to... I did mean to... I just thought..."

What is she saying? Was this planned? Did she mean for me to hear her through the wall? The thoughts of yesterday morning playing through my head.

"I'm sorry but... I need you... I needed this... I'm sorry..."

I couldn't comprehend what she was saying. I needed her, I loved her. I wanted her to know this, I wanted to reach out to her and hold her like I had done a thousand times. I was confused beyond anything that had ever happened between us.

"This is all my fault... it was... your cock kept bulging... looking at me..."

I was terribly embarrassed. I had failed to hide my arousal around her. She felt awkward. All day after our morning events I couldn't contain myself. I was constantly hard for her. Just the sight of her became intoxicating. I couldn't stop thinking about what she was wearing under her jeans. I had to say something...

"April..." I swallowed maybe a dozen times.

"I'm sorry but... I kept imagining... I know it was wrong... wonder what you were wearing... underneath... I'm sorry..."

I was so ashamed but I had to defend myself.

"In the laundry room... they were... you showed me your..."

She looked at me with her big light brown eyes searching, looking for more. I didn't know what to say.

"Looking at me... my panties... thinking about them... does it... umm... turn you on?"

She was asking me if it turned me on. How could I lie after yesterday? The idea of her wetness was driving me mad.

"I'm sorry but... oh April... Yes..." My words were soft, low, trailing off into near silence.

I was embarrassed beyond words. I just told my sister how I lusted to know what she wore underneath her jeans yesterday and how her show aroused me. The idea of seeing her panties aroused me beyond control. I couldn't look at her the same way that I used to. I once again became aroused thinking about this. Thinking about her panties as she stood there. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes...

"Did you... do you... want to see... them now?"

She leaned over closer to me, her face turning crimson and her hand bracing against my bare chest as she whispered in my ear.

"I don't mind... I... sort of... like it..."

She asked in broken words. I felt myself losing control. My erection began rebuilding at a rate I've never felt before. Taboo thoughts racing through my mind. Admitting she enjoyed putting on a show for me, offering to let me masturbate to the sight of her panties, my mind was racing faster. Only a thin white sheet covered my manhood as she leaned back sitting dangerously close to my member. I had moved over to give her room, my tiny bed forcing me to put my back to the wall and point my member slightly towards her. Her gaze had already tracked directly to the rising tent. I couldn't hide my desire, I could no longer feign a lie. I wanted to see her again like yesterday so bad my resistance faded. I slowly nodded.

She rose from the bed, slow and sensual as she pivoted towards me. I leaned back against the head board as she moved toward my face. Her crotch only a foot or so from my face. She grasped the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it slowly, unsure of herself but committed to the act. Her panties were now prominently displayed barely more than a foot from me. A dark spot was forming at the material just below her vagina. She was just as aroused as I was.

"You can take care of it... while you look... if you want..."

She was giving me permission to masturbate to this beautiful sight. Her panties dampening with her own arousal. I didn't even realize it as my right hand slipped under the sheets and began stroking my member. I couldn't help myself. The sight of her arousal and panty clad vagina was beyond anything I imagined I would ever see. Her display was just as intoxicating as the smell of her arousal.

I began stroking quickly. I would not last long. She held up her shirt and displayed her most holy place hidden only by a thin cotton panty which was quickly becoming soaked with her own arousal. I saw her moisture creating a small sheen on her upper thigh. Her left hand held her shirt as her right hand slipped under the top of her panties. I saw her fingers begin their circular motion in pace with my stroking. This was doing laundry together. It was masturbation together.

She lifted her left leg onto the bed, spreading her legs open for me to have the perfect view. Her crotch was preciously close to my face now. Her foot inches from my manhood as I leaned closer to her. Her long, perfectly shaved slender legs which seems to go forever dominated the field of view around me. The smell of her intoxicated any rational thought I could have mustered.

Through the passion consuming my mind I searched with all my might for the details of her vagina. I could see short thin public hairs, light brown, the glistening of her juices on her fingers. As her motion continued, the crotch of her panties was slowly bunching together. I begged in my mind for her panties to slide away, to have a glimpse of what lie beneath. Her hand kept moving, slowly soaking the material through and bunching it together.

She was swollen with lust, I quick slip showed me her vulva. It was there before my eyes. She shifted her fingers to focus on her clitoris. Her motions now matching my furious pace.

I felt cool air hit my manhood, the sheet had slipped down. Her eyes wide as she watched my hand pump up and down my member. She could see my full seven inches being dry stroked by my hand. My balls were ready to explode. I wanted to hold off, I wanted to wait, I never wanted this moment to end...

"Please... cum for me..." she whispered.

These words, her voice, the terrible act that we were doing threw me over the edge. She kept repeating it but I barely heard her. I thrusted my hips as hard as I could. The head of my cock brushing against her leg. Her orgasm began hitting just as mine. I watched as she her sticky white fluid began oozing from her sex, I stopped my strokes and gripped my dick as hard as I could. My cannon began firing. I wasn't even watching as the first ropes leaving my cock, splashing against her beautiful leg. She moaned harder and shifted her gaze. My sperm flew through the air landing on her, globs of my love juice were coating her leg as it glistened in the sunlight. I finally tore my eyes from her sex to see my deed. I couldn't stop, I even aimed it better, higher. Ten full rounds traveled the distance and hit the target. More dribbled out as I continued stroking but the shine, the coating on her leg seemed an impossible amount.

Her orgasm began to subside and she nearly fell. She finally took her left leg off the bed, staring at the coating all over it. The look in her eyes was wanton and lustful. She began rubbing her legs together. Smearing my juices between her legs, the sticky semen spreading and coating her. She sat down on the bed next to me.

She was desperate, her hands trying to keep my cum on her legs. She began rubbing my semen all over her legs as if applying lotion. Finally there was little more to spread, her legs coated in my seed. Her back had been to me with her head down. Her long beautiful light brown hair flowing down her back.

"April..."

I could barely speak, she turned slowly towards me, tears streaming down her face. I paused, my erection dying fast, my brotherly instincts kicking back in. She muttered two words.

"Thank you."

I was shocked. She stood up and left the room quickly. I heard her begin to sob as she ran toward the loft. I paused and cursed myself. What had I done! How could I have done something like this to my best friend in the whole world? My beautiful sister!

I had to get up and say something, do something. I couldn't move. My body refused to obey my commands. I was frozen in my internal conflict. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, power and control returned to my body as I rose and left my room. I was still naked and my genitals were soaked from the taboo action we had just performed.

She was sitting on the small love seat which was the only place to sit in our loft minus our computer chairs. A place where we had sat together, side-by-side for years. Her legs held tight to her chest. I jogged over to her and sat down. She was crying. I wanted to hold her like I had done a thousand times but it felt wrong this time.

"April. I'm so sorry. Oh God, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I thought..."

I kept apologizing. I never wanted to hurt her. To use her like that.

She lifted her head, this look was different. She sniffled back her tears.

"I'm not sad you dweeb."

It was a shout. That was her pet name to call me when I was being stupid about a woman thing. Sniffling back a few more tears.

"Sometimes... we cry... when we're... extremely happy."

I sat there in shocked, she was sad... I was so confused. My mind was struggling to understand then I noticed her right arm. It was opposite of me and it was slowly moving back and forth. I followed it from shoulder to elbow, down her beautiful shaved arm and around her legs which were still tight to her chest. A single finger was rubbing the length of her sex.

I was suddenly very aware of my nudity right now. She was masturbating again. The smell of my semen covering her. The pleather love seat was slickening as her juices continued to pour from her. She was insatiable. He sniffling was clearing. Her eyes still watery. She looked at me and I reached out to her, wiped them clear. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I always wanted you to see me as a woman."

I smiled at her and ran my hand through her hair comforting her.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world April."

I meant it. She knew, the conviction in my voice was undeniable. She was smiling with a few more tears streaking down. Then her look changed. Lust began to boil back into her eyes.

"Now I know you like looking at my panties...?"

She was slowly rubbing herself faster now. There was a devilish look in her eyes. A wanton look I had never seen on her before. Her demeanor had completely transitioned. I felt paralyzed but my head was nodding up and down, acknowledging my desire to see her panties.

"Have you ever used... a pair of panties... when you...?"

I shook my head no. I wanted what she was offering. I knew she would offer it and I wanted it so bad. I had never even thought of that but now I knew more than ever what I wanted.

"Would you like to try... with my..."

She sat there slow rubbing herself as she offered her panties for me to masturbate with. My erection began to return. She was looking at my cock, coated with cum, standing back up to the rhythm of my heartbeat. She couldn't take her eyes off my meat as she said...

"Would you like to cum... in your little sister's panties?"

Was she talking dirty now? It was insane. Her eyes were focusing on my rising member. She lowered her knees to the floor and spread her legs. She resumed rubbing herself with her right hand and was now touching her breast with her left.

"Do you want to feel my... wet panties on your... hard cock?"

Her voice had lowered and it was sultry, sexual, seductive... I could see the desire in her eyes as she slow stroked herself right in front of me. I had returned to full strength, my cock standing tall. Her breathing was becoming labored. Her left hand was drawing circles around her nipple as she leaned back. She paused her self-pleasuring just long enough to lift her butt off the couch and slip her panties off. She handed them to an outstretched hand I hadn't even realize I put out there. Her feet propped up on the small coffee table and her masturbation began again in earnest.

"Oh God, April, they feel so good."

I groaned as I slipped her slimy, juice stained panties around my cock. I was on autopilot as I watched her masturbate, naked from the waist down. I felt her juices mixing with the sperm still on my cock and balls. This wouldn't be slow, this would be powerful.

We sat there shoulder to shoulder on this little love seat as I pumped the life out of my cock next to my sister who was flooding the couch with her juices. I couldn't see her sex very well from this angle but the feeling of her panties wrapped around my cock was all I needed. Moans of pleasure filled the room.

"Say it again... please April..."

She moaned louder. I was watching her furiously attack her vagina and nipple. Her back was already arching. She had to be close.

"Cum for me big brother..."

"You like it... when you masturbate... to your sister's... my wet panties... wrapped around your cock..."

"...minutes ago... you came all over my leg... you watched me coat myself... with your seed..."

"Now my juice... coats... your cock as... as..."

She lost it. She began bucking wildly in her orgasm. It was beautiful. I could almost hear her juices soaking her legs and the couch. She bucked hard for several minutes as my own orgasm began to build. As she slowly returned to earth my own efforts were coming to a close. I couldn't watch any more, my head leaned back as I focused on my own pleasure. The feeling of her panties around my cock.

She slid over and leaned against me. Her body turning on her side facing me. I felt her beautiful leg on top of mine. Her right hand, still soaked in her juices rubbed my chest. Her hair brushing over my shoulders as she leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"What do you think I'm going to do after you fill my panties with your cum?"

Her hand stroking my chest, the aroma of her sex, the voice in my ear... Her sexy leg that wasn't just on my leg but it was now rubbing back in forth. I could feel her leg pressing against my right hand as I stroked up and down. I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled loud as I pressed myself into the couch. She was flicking my right nipple as my streams began pouring out. She joined my orgasm by moaning pleasure softly into my ear. Spasm after spasm wrecked my body as she rubbed herself against me. Her crotch now rubbing directly against my leg. Her closeness, her touch, her breasts pressing against the arm that pummeled my cock...

The panties were literally filling with my seed. Convulsion after convulsion ripped through me. I was lost in bliss. Her closeness was intoxicating, the power of a second orgasm so rushed and so close overwhelmed me. As I drifted back to reality, sleep began to overtake my eyes again. I could barely see straight.

I watched her stand next to me. A clear look at her beautiful vagina soaked in her juices entered my view. She bent down. Lifting something side to side. I couldn't move my head. I couldn't command my own body. Her panties. She was pulling on the panties I had just filled. She must have removed them from my member. She must have touched my cock... my mind reeled.

Streams of our mixed juices ran up her leg. Her shirt was tied above the waist to allow me the perfect view. She pulled her panties tight, incredibly tight. She pressed the material against her sex with two fingers. My semen literally oozed through the material and began running down her leg. She scooped some with her finger and brought it to her lips.

Her lips parted as she looked directly into my eyes. Her finger disappeared into her mouth as she sucked her finger clean of my sperm. Consciousness left me.

-------------

I stood there, my brother's semen seeping from my panties. My fingers recovering his slime as it dripped down my legs. I fed myself every drop I could. The last image he saw before drifting to sleep was me sucking my finger clean of his semen. Not quite incest, but definitely taboo. I rubbed the mixture of our juices all over my body. I enjoyed feeling him all over me, looking down at his naked body and his limp member. I soaked in the glow of the orgasms I had just experienced. This couldn't last forever though. The morning was getting late.

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
149 Followers
12