Under a Thin White Sheet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LegacyUser
LegacyUser
150 Followers

I had spent the last thirty minutes enjoying the feeling of his seed. I needed to get the mess we made cleaned up. I fetched a hand towel and soaked it with warm water and a small bit of soap. Once it was ringed well and no longer dripping I walked back to him. I began cleaning him up every so gently, not wanting him to wake. The job was quick until I realized I couldn't clean his balls and penis properly without touching them.

It was borderline, I knew, I wanted to cross it but I didn't want him not to be an active participant. I had little choice. I knew we couldn't ever have actual sex. He was my twin brother, even oral sex wouldn't be proper despite the urge I was feeling to lower my head and clean his member with my mouth. The idea was exciting me. I was wanton for him but this wasn't the time.

I lifted his member with my left hand as I cleaned with my right. It felt good to touch it. I wanted to hold it and lick it. My juices began to flow again. I couldn't, not while he slept. I finished cleaning him off and proceeded to clean off the love seat. It was a fake leather that didn't stain. The evidence of our actions completely removed.

The bed sheets were next. Slowly a pile of laundry formed from just this morning's activities. My panties, sadly, had to join the pile as well as my shirt. I stood naked in the laundry room. He was still snoring so I didn't worry. I knew if we embraced fully nude, we might cross a line we shouldn't. That could never happen.

I started the laundry and walked to my room. I felt alive... in a way I had never felt. I stood there in front of my dresser. I had virtually nothing sexy. All my panties were conservative, nothing even lacy. Just standard cotton panties. Some black, most white, some nude colored. Nothing imaginative. I sighed. I never wanted to look like this before, I didn't even know what I wanted to look like. This wasn't it, that's all I knew.

I turned to the closet. Frumpy everything. Nothing even close to sexy. I was frustrated... I had to have something so I looked deeper. Every dress I owned was very conservative. My casual clothes were jeans and baggy shirts. My skirts were knee length at least. I became frustrated. I had always tried to hide my body. I was so self-conscience of it I never wanted to show it off. Now, that's the only thing I wanted to do for him. I was getting depressed, then I saw it. An old summer dress from years ago. Our mother had bought it for me but I never wore it. I was too shy. It hung there, in the furthest reaches of my closet. I fished it out and held it to my chest. It was short now, very short. My long legs ran for miles under the hem which would barely cover my butt and crotch.

The chest size was from a time I had no noticeable breasts to speak of. I had developed more there now. I silently slid it over my head. It was a bit tight but I had grown up, not out over the years. I was only 90lbs and very skinny. It fit, mostly. My chest pressed hard against the material. I adjusted it as much as I could letting out the shoulders as much as possible, my breasts stained against the thin material. By letting out the shoulders, it barely reached above my nipples. It was perfect. I looked as slutty as the girls in school. I removed the garment and put it back in my closet. Not today, soon... now I needed a plan...

-------------

I woke on the couch, no idea how much time had passed or what happened. I was still naked but clean. How was I clean? What it just a dream. The shower was running, and the dryer was tumbling. I walked over to my room and threw on a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. The sheets had been taken down and stains wiped off the mattress. It wasn't a dream then. The aching all over my body and dampness of where my mattress was cleaned as proof. My little sister and I had entered a new phase of our relationship. I came out as I heard her coming out of the shower.

She wore only a towel as she met me half way down the hall. We hugged, our arms wrapped around each other. Not a sexual hug, but a loving hug. She tiptoed up and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to say something but nothing seemed to do this moment justice. She stepped away and disappeared into her room.

I sat down at my computer in the loft. It was nearly three o'clock in the afternoon. Mom and Dad would be home soon. I fired up a new MMO in alpha. It was an early game that about being a space pilot in a future time. I messed around and heard my sister sit down at her desk next to me. We looked at each other and smiled. She was wearing her frumpy sweatshirt and jeans like every day I'd ever known her.

With our headsets on and connection live, it was life normal again. As the servers connected, we both lowered our microphones and began to play. It was somewhat richer now. I can't explain it. Her seating by my side playing the same games, doing the same things we'd always done together. It seemed more special today. I couldn't put my finger on it but, today was better.

LegacyUser
LegacyUser
150 Followers
12