Under Arrest.

Story Info
Arrested for something I didn't do!
3.6k words
4.29
40.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara24
kara24
52 Followers

"Come up to bed and bring the laptop," you call as you walk up the stairs.

I grab the computer and follow you up. We have got to that stage in a relationship where we are sharing a pair of pyjamas. You get the pants and I have the top. This is what I am wearing as I slide under the duvet next to you, and you start typing. You bring up the Literotica Store, and we smile and snuggle as we browse through all the toys. Every now and then when you bring something up you look at me to gauge my reaction. We have lots of toys, but once in a while you will surprise me with something new. You can tell from my eyes and my breathing what excites me, even though I wouldn't hesitate to tell you if you asked. I know what excites you too, and smile as your browsing gets towards the bondage/fetish section.

We look through restraints, but that's not something we are short of. I see your eyes light up over a paddle with x o x cut into it. I know you are picturing my ass with kisses etched on it! You look closely at a flogger that actually lights up in the dark and my eyes widen because it looks ferocious, you sigh and move on. We both wriggle slightly as you bring up a vibrating crop, you smile and close the computer.

"Kara, Kara there's still so much fun for us to have!" You murmur as we slide down into the bed. "Are you still going out tomorrow?"

"Yes," I tell him, "Won't be late back."

"Be as late as you want, have fun."

As you talk your expert fingers are sliding between my legs, and I am shifting to allow it.

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," you reply, as my hand strokes you in return.

"Wanna play?" You ask.

"Mmmmmm," gasp "Yes please, Sir."

"Good, but you will have to wait till tomorrow!" You chuckle.

I have to admit to pouting slightly, and feeling a little disappointed. I was all hot and ready for you. Instead we do the "vanilla" thing. Its nice, and leaves me and you very satisfied and sleepy, but I still feel a little buzz of anticipation as I doze off. My dreams are naughty, I think enough to deserve punishment should you ask!

I wake and shower and dress for work, leaving you in bed, still sleeping. I kiss you lightly so as not to wake you, then leave.

All day while I work my mind keeps drifting to you. I won't be seeing you till much later, as I am going out after work, but its only you that fills my thoughts.

After work I change my clothes and go to meet some friends in the pub. I am really still thinking of you, and although we have a laugh, I don't drink because I don't want to have to wait around for a taxi later.

About 10pm I cry off, pleading a hard day at work, and say goodbye to everyone. I love them all but tonight I cant wait to get home. I leave the pub and climb into my car. I turn my stereo up high and am singing along to my fave Bright Eyes album, luckily no one else has to listen! I drive out of the car park and down the lane. Suddenly out of no where I hear a wail of a police siren and in my mirror see the flash of blue lights. I assume I am in the way and move over into the hedge to let the car pass. As I slow the car overtakes me, then starts to slow in front of me. Oh my God! He's pulling me over! What's this all about? Then I smile - it must be you! I get out of the car as the door of the police car opens. My face falls when I see its not you. My mind races, what have I done? Maybe a light out? I look at the back of the car - nope, all working. The officer approaches, and I dont recognise him. Under any other circumstance the uniform would be attractive. It is when you wear it. Right now though I am a bit worried.

"Evening Miss," he calls out. "I just saw you pull out of the car park of the Black Swan, can you tell me if you have been drinking?"

I breathe a sigh of relief, I know I haven't had a drink. " No Officer, I wasn't drinking tonight." I reply

"OK well would you mind blowing into this for me?"

He holds out the breathalyser machine, and instructs me to blow until he tells me to stop. I do, exactly as he says. He takes the machine and waits and infront of my eyes, the light turns red. Oh my god, my mind is racing.

"I promise officer, I haven't had a drink all night!"

"Well Miss, I am afraid that the machine says differently, I need you come to the station with me. You are under arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol..."

I don't hear any more. I don't know what to say. He lifts my limp hands and the cuffs grate into place. I am still too stunned to speak. He guides me towards the patrol car, and opens the door, I feel his hand on my head as I get into the back seat.

I feel under dressed now. The summer skirt that felt pretty earlier on now feels cold and revealing. I don't want to cry, but I can feel my eyes tearing. I know I will be allowed to ring someone - but how can I ring and tell you I have been arrested? How can you tell a police officer that you were arrested for something you didn't do? I guess you would have heard that before a few times!

I am guided out of the car at the Police Station, and am escorted into custody. I am taken before the Sergeant, and he asks me standard questions about my identity, health and whether I might harm myself. I answer in mono syllables, too shocked to really believe this is happening. Then I am taken to a cell to wait for interview. I sit on the bench and wrap the scratchy blanket round me. God it stinks in here. There is a toilet in the cell, but I will have to be pretty desperate to use it. I know you told me that all the cells have cameras, but that they can't see you on the loo. Still I don't really want to test that out. Its cold and uncomfortable and I start to feel very sorry for myself.

Suddenly the cell door opens and an officer enters. I look up from the bench, and am shocked to see its you! Why are you here? You should be at home, not on duty. I hadn't rung you, whats going on. You close the door almost to, and look down at me, "Kara, what have you been up to?"

I want to jump into your arms but you look so cross. God you look amazing!

"Nothing I swear!"

"Hmmmm, a lot of people get put in here for doing nothing it seems."

"Really, I promise, I got breathalysed, but I hadn't been drinking."

"Well, I need to search you. I have to treat you like any other prisoner here."

I hung my head and stood up, holding out my arms. I looked up when I heard you laugh a little. Then you coughed and frowned at me.

"Well I suppose we can start there."

You carefully pat me down, although my skimpy skirt and low cut top couldn't hide much. Your hands feel warm and familiar on my body, but this situation is so strange.

"OK, now you need to remove your knickers Kara."

I blush furiously. I hadn't put any on. There were a pair in my bag that I wore to work, but my bag was taken off me when I arrived.

You raise your eyebrows as you realise why I blushed.

"Dirty girl," you murmur, and my stomach does a long, slow cartwheel of desire. I pull myself together as you snap on the latex gloves.

"Oh my God! You really mean it!"

"Of course, I'm on duty, if I didn't do this properly I might get sacked! They have been kind enough to let me do this so that you can be spared too much embarrassment. On the bench and squat please."

Bright red with humiliation I step onto the bench and bend my knees till I am squatting down. I feel totally exposed, my lips are open wide. I feel your gloved hand move between my legs, and your fingers find my pussy. In spite of myself, I feel a very familiar rush of warmth to my groin, and squeeze my mouth shut tight to prevent any noise. Your fingers come out, and I moved to get up. Your hand on my shoulder stops me and I gasp as I realise you haven't finished.

My face burning, my head hanging I whispered my protest. "Surely everyone can see on the camera?"

"Yes," you reply matter of factly, "They could if they looked."

Closing my eyes, I wait, and feel your fingers move back towards my ass. Slowly and gently you push them up inside me. I gasp as you open my tight hole up, and almost groan as I feel you moving about in there. I am so ashamed, anyone could be watching you working your fingers into my ass, but as you and I both know humiliation and shame only serve to make me more turned on. In turn, knowing that I might give away my arousal makes me more ashamed. God what a vicious circle!

"Whats the matter sweetie? Not enjoying this are you?"

Your fingers wriggle slightly, and I cant help myself, I let out a moan. I am sure you are teasing me, you don't need to search this long!

Suddenly, I look up into your eyes and catch the edge of a smile. I begin to question things. Like why are you on duty? Why are you doing this search? "Whats going on here?" I ask as I step down.

"Kara, I don't know what you mean. You have been a bad girl, and you need to be punished."

Oh fuck, well that does for me. My slightly damp pussy becomes my soaking wet pussy in an instant.

"OK, you have a choice to make. You can go to court for your offence, and take your punishment, or you can choose to be punished in a different way. By me. Which will it be?"

How have you managed this? To get me into this predicament. You know which I will choose, you just want to hear me say it.

My face lowered, I mumble, "From you please, Sir."

"Sorry Kara, I can't hear you when you mumble. Look at me when you speak to me."

I drag my eyes up to yours, already sinking into submission, and I steel myself to speak up louder.

"From you please, Sir, I will take my punishment from you."

You smile, that is what you knew I would say. "Good. Bend over, please Kara. Hands on the bench."

I hesitate because I suddenly remember that people could be watching us. You narrow your eyes, and I take the hint. I am well attuned to your faces, and that one means "Don't fuck with me!" I turn my back on you and from your pocket you produce a leather paddle, it has a cut out of a heart. Not kisses but the same thing we saw on the website last night. I realise then that you had planned this, and I relax slightly. However, I am still wholly aware of being on camera, and this is making me nervous. I bend over as instructed, and you lift my skirt and fold it neatly onto my back. My bottom is exposed completely and I feel your weight against me as you lean and whisper in my ear "There will be an extra punishment for not wearing knickers too sweetie."

Slowly, too slowly because I really want out of here now, I feel your fingers rubbing my tight ass hole again. This time you have a nice clear view, and take your time. Wetting your fingers with a little juice from my pussy, you work them slowly inside, and this time I cant help but groan loudly as they stretch me open. Slowly finger fucking my ass until I am moaning and whimpering, God that feels so good. Only you ever managed to make me happy with anal sex, and showed me how much pleasure it can give. Its all about being ready, and boy was I ready then. Your fingers pull out though and stroke my cheeks. Rubbing and pinching and squeezing. Then without any warning the paddle slaps down hard. I cry out and then immediately regret it because I don't want to draw attention to us. You look closely, to see the shape of a heart appear on my bottom. I can only imagine what this looks like.

"Lets see a few more, that ones not very clear"

I steel myself not to cry out as five more slaps are dealt to my behind. Each in a different place, and each leaves a white heart in the middle of a red shape. I can just see as I crane my neck.

"Pretty," you murmur. "Oops nearly forgot. Told you I had a second punishment for you."

Under my nose you wave the biggest butt plug I have ever seen. My eyes open wide. Good God, surely you don't think that will fit! From the evil glint in your eye I know you are going to be trying. I hold my breath, and one hand steadies me on my back, as I feel the rubber pressing against my ass. "Relax, you know it will be easier."

I try, exhaling slowly. My tight hole is starting to open. This feels nice. Stretching slowly, slowly open. Oooooh, getting a bit wider, I start to pant to accommodate it, and wriggle a little although it doesn't help. You hold me still. "Still some way to go honey." Shit, I don't think I can take it. This is just too big. A loud grunt escapes me as you push and push, and it feels like this will keep going forever. Just as I am about to scream out that I can't take it anymore, the pressure releases slightly with a pop. Oh god its in! Totally in. I try to picture my ass plugged with the big black rubbed stopper. It just makes my pussy drip more. I feel so full up in the back there.

"OK, now I have a nice view, we can continue."

I am breathing hard now, and as the next few blows land I feel my whole body start to heat up. I stop thinking about each slap as a separate thing, and all sensation merges into one amazing feeling. As I accept it, it feels better and better. Submission is like a cocoon. After one last slap right on that sensitive spot just between ass and thigh, which makes me both cry out and moan at the same time, you step back.

"That looks beautiful! You are beautiful." You admire your work. "Stand please Kara."

I turn and stand awkwardly. You remove your cuffs from your belt and secure my hands behind my back. You push me towards the wall, till I am backed up to it, and lean into me. My burning ass cools on the stone wall.

"How are you liking this evening Kara? Do you like being my prisoner? Do you like knowing that anyone could be watching your punishment?"

I open my mouth to answer, to tell you what this is doing to me. How I am loving being in here with you, but am dying of embarrassment to know that anyone can see me. That my embarrassment is making me drip. How can I explain how it feels to be helpless, totally under someone elses control? To crave that feeling but to be cringing inside at the thought of someone seeing how much I like it.

You put your hand over my mouth and "Shhhhhh" me. "Let me find out for myself."

With one hand covering my mouth your other hand slips between my legs and starts to finger my wet slit.

"Oh, you are REALLY liking it!"

I feel your fingers brush my clit, which is already standing out and hard. You stroke for a few seconds which has me quivering and shaking, but your hand tight across my mouth stops any noise escaping. My eyes find yours and I silently beg you to keep going. Smiling your hand leaves my clit and I groan with frustration. I feel your hand running up my body and cupping my breast, flicking over my nipple. Slowly you pinch my erect nipple, and squeeze harder and harder till I cry out. Then the other one gets the same treatment.

"Shame you cried out, lets try again."

You pinch and pull and squeeze my poor nipples, and then gently lick them, alternating till I think I will explode. Pleasure, pain, pleasure, pain.

"Mmm. Wish I had brought the clamps now, that would have been a lovely sight. Do you want to come?"

I nod quickly and you cover my mouth again. I feel your expert fingers rolling my clit and pinching, slowly wanking it. My knees give a little and I lean on you. I breathe hard and fast through my nose, as I feel my orgasm getting close. Just as my eyes start to roll with pleasure, you step away and I stagger and gasp. I grind my knees together in frustration, the cuffs rubbing my wrists. You smile and put your arms around me. "Time to go home Sweetie". I am partly relieved, and partly disappointed. I turn for you to take the cuffs off, but you ignore me.

"Oh no you are not off the hook yet."

You pull my skirt down, and straighten my top, then push me in front of you. I can hardly walk because of the huge butt plug filling my arse, and my swollen pussy between my legs, but I struggle to look normal. With me still panting we leave the cell and go up to the desk. You stand me in front of the Sergeant and tell him that you think I have learned my lesson, and will be releasing me. He says that he is happy with that. To my embarrassment you then tell him that you are not finished with me yet and will be continuing my punishment at home. He smiles, and I know that he has been watching us. I wonder if he can smell me, I know I can, and I know my eyes are huge with unsatisfied desire. Head hung low, face burning I leave the station with you and get into your car. As we are about to drive off, the officer that arrested me waves you down, and asks how things went. You look at me, grinning, "Good I think, although we have some way to go yet."

He laughs and then hands you a breathalyser machine. " You might as well hang onto this, its no good to anyone since it stopped working." He winks at me and my jaw drops open as I fully understand what happened to me, how totally I have been set up.

You drive me home and we get out of the car. Upstairs you push me onto the bed, ass up, face down, hands still cuffed. You reach between my legs and once more start slow, teasing circles around my clit. Faster and harder until I am almost crying with pleasure. At the second that I start to cum you pull the plug slowly from my ass making me scream out, as I writhe and shudder and sob with ecstasy. Gasping I wait for you to enter me. I know how you love to fuck me when I have just cum, but you undo the cuffs and lay me on my back.

"I want to see you enjoying this, I want to see the pleasure on your face as I fill your cunt and watch your eyes when I fuck your ass."

I am so desperate for your cock now that I don't care where it goes. I feel you slide deep into my swollen, dripping pussy and that feels good. Then I feel you push into my stretched ass and that feels amazing too. I am writhing under you pushing myself onto you, but you pause and wait for me to quiet.

"Shhhh, I want to know that you are feeling every inch of this, wherever I put it, slow down!"

I breathe slowly and try to be still. You are fucking me hard but slow and deep, and it feels fantastic. You stare into my eyes as I start to cum again, and feel you getting bigger and stiffer inside me. You start to fuck me harder and harder, and I cant stay still, I buck against you and wrap my arms around you, my nails scraping skin as we both cum, gasping and panting. I cling onto you for ages, as our breathing quiets.

"God I love you Kara." You whisper when speech is possible again.

"I love you too Sir."

"You know we haven't finished yet?"

"Yes Sir, I know." I smile to myself, and think that I never want this night to end.

kara24
kara24
52 Followers