Under Centaurian Protection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers

Soren shrugged and started for the door. "Do not worry about Rhamnes with Haley. Colts are taught early on to protect. It is Centaurian code." Then he was quiet for a moment, before he said, "Think on that."

***

"The Elders have chosen the day after next for the examination."

Soren frowned at Polonius. "Why in two days time?"

"A woman's womb is drawn to each full moon. Our calendar deems that day the right one for the examination."

Two more days of not making love to Julia. His expression must have been obvious, for one of the Elders chuckled.

"We know you are anxious to take your woman, but it must be done."

Polonius cleared his throat. "The examination will be performed by one of the Elders."

Soren shook his head now. "No. I will not have another centaur touching my mate."

Another Elder held his hand up, beseeching the younger to remain calm.

"We follow the old ways in this. Our scrolls show records of the Elders performing these examinations. It must be if you wants her."

Soren made a sound akin to a riled horse and moved restlessly. He knew the Elders would not dishonor him or Julia, but the thought of one of them touching her intimately had him on edge.

"I do not like this, Elders."

Polonius came forward. "We understand your ire, Soren. Any centaur in your position would feel the same. But these things are woven into our culture. The examination will be as it was."

"Know the Elder will not take pleasure from it, lad." Spoke another Elder. "Centaurian males have honor. Remember that. We would not defile another's woman."

***

Soren was breathing deeply as he made his way through camp, stalking towards his home. His heart thumped wildly inside his chest and his eyes took on a strange light. He pushed at the flap of the entrance, the abrupt sound causing Julia to jump. She stood at the fire, stirring something.

"Oh, Soren." She breathed. "I thought something was wrong."

"Where is Haley?" Soren asked, his face expressionless.

"She is playing with Rhamnes and the other children. Why?"

He grabbed her hand and practically dragged her out of the longhouse.

"What is wrong, Soren?"

He swept her into his arms and started galloping into the woods. He did stop until they were a long distance away from the camp.

He then shifted her body so that she straddled him and pushed her against one of the tree trunks for support. Lifted from the ground, she was face to face with him.

His demanding kiss left her breathless and she moaned in protest and wanting.

"What has gotten into you, Soren?" She managed to ask. Then she felt him shove her skirts up, lips curving when he found she wore no under-things.

His cock rose from the hairs that covered his body and it nudged urgently against her parted thighs. He took her mouth again, kissing her so deeply, he could hardly think. His fingers worked the soft skin of her buttocks, kneading her and parting those pale globes.

Julia moaned loudly and arched her body towards him. "Soren,"

"Aye, Julia." Her name slipped from his lips so easily. She was meant to be his. "Do you crave this, my love?" He plunged two fingers into her waiting slit. He exhaled, finding her dripping wet, so ready for him. His other hand continued to mold her buttocks, pressing her closer to him.

"Do you want me inside you, Julia?" He asked, pumping his hand. Then he stopped. Julia clawed at him, moaning in frustration.

He shifted her weight, his hands taking hold on her thighs. He teased her with the head of his staff. All he had to do was thrust in.

But Soren's sense of honor was carved too deeply into his mind. Almost blindly, he let the length of his cock rub past her wet opening. Her moist heat running over his straining sex.

He groaned and allowed his head to fall on her shoulder. She felt good. She would feel even better if only he could bury himself inside her.

But he gave his word to the Elders.

So, he repeatedly rubbed the length of himself against her dripping pussy without penetrating. Julia was trembling from unfulfilled need, yet moaning from the buildup of this pleasure. It started torturously slow. His hands altered to holding her by her bottom, spreading her cheeks so he could squeeze them together as he moved against her.

She whimpered with each tightening of her buttocks; feeling the tip of his cock rub at her anus, wanting him to one day fill her there, too. She balanced her weight on his shoulders with her hands.

They locked eyes, sharing in this sweet punishment together. He exhaled loudly and nostrils flaring, quickening his pace. His eyes grew darker with that strange glow. Every thrust bumped against her erect clit and she moved with him.

"Cry out, Julia." He urged hoarsely. "I want to hear you."

She couldn't control her cries if she tried. He wasn't fully taking her, yet the constant rubbing of his thick cock was driving her closer to the edge. She felt the flood of her release and moaned.

Soren followed after, and she could vaguely feel his warm seed spurt against her buttocks. Panting, he kept her against the tree. With a gentle hand, he smoothed away her flame-red hair and kissed her damp forehead.

"You will be examined in two days time." He said, as if it were explanation enough for his behavior. Julia had to admit she didn't mind what his excuse was.

"Forgive me, my love, if I have been too rough."

Julia lazily shook her head and touched his cheek. It felt so good to be in a man's arms again. "You weren't too rough at all, Soren."

The side of his mouth curved. "Be prepared to be taken suddenly, until I can properly make love to you. We will have Rose or Lila tend our daughter tomorrow afternoon."

"Our daughter?" Julia felt her heart skip.

Soren looked at her as if it were the most obvious thing. "I am her father now. Unless...you object to this idea."

She shook her head. "No," she whispered. "No, I don't object."

He nodded approvingly. "Now I must leave, I'm afraid. The men who were after you...they were brought into camp early this morning."

Her entire body went tense. "What?

"They are held prisoner in the empty longhouse near across the forge as we speak."

She grabbed his arm. "You do not know Paul. He is ruthless. He won't hesitate to kill you or the others."

His face hardened.

"I will not hesitate to kill if he so much as raises a weapon to me. Remember, a centaur is not easily felled. And as I said, he is being held prisoner."

She shook her head. "No, that's not going to stop him. His men, they are all...they've done unspeakable things."

Soren narrowed his eyes. "Why did you ever associate yourself with such a human?"

Julia's felt the cold seep over her and it wasn't from the wind.

"Tell me, Julia. If you knew his character, why were you speaking to him."

She looked away.

"It's always better to be with them than become their enemy. And I had a child to consider."

Soren looked angry suddenly. He took a few steps toward her, his height more intimidating than before with his fierce eyes and tense mouth.

"My child now. Remember that. So do not do something foolish like help them escape. Those who are a threat to the camp will be shown no pity."

He meant it. Julia could tell by the deadly flash in his eyes, right before he turned away and started back to camp. Feeling unsteady on her feet, she leaned back against the tree trunk, the same one Soren had just made love to her on.

Her world before this in her tiny house between the hills had been unsure, but safe enough. Now she was thrust into a world where Paul was prisoner to centaurs, creatures she knew nothing about. For all she knew, they could be like the stories made them out to be -- unmerciful animals who tortured their prisoners.

She shivered, trying to imagine Soren's laughing face pulled taut in a detached manner. Did the centaurs plan to kill Paul and his men? She had to see Paul. She had to see him and warn him. No matter that he tried to rape her...before that, he'd been kind to her and in the long run, he and his men were innocent. She couldn't let them be killed.

AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers
12