Under Centaurian Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers

"If you are set on keeping her as your mate, then I implore you not to lay with her yet." Polonius held his hand up, signaling for Soren not to speak yet.

"I will speak with the rest of the Elders, and they will accept the woman into the camp, on one condition. She must be subject to an examination to make sure she carries no disease. It must be done if you desire her your mate."

It seemed fair enough. But not make love to the woman who was to be his mate? By the gods...

"I accept those terms."

Polonius nodded, still deep in thought. "Return to your child. Bring the woman here. But you must make clear that the child will now be raised Centaurian."

Soren nodded and left the longhouse. He went back home to retrieve something and brought it to Haley as she sat in Rose and Thayer's longhouse.

"A squirrel!" Haley smiled. The little girl knelt down and pressed her face close to the cage. "Hello."

He handed her a few nuts and seeds.

"Feed it some of this, little one. He will soon learn you are his master and will not bite you."

Haley held the nut at the side of the cage. The squirrel, still weary, stood very still, staring up at the girl with black eyes. It made a little sound and then snatched the nut from Haley, causing the girl to squeal in delight.

"What is he called?"

"He is yours, little one. You may name him." He glanced up at Rose. "I will return swiftly, Haley. My sister Rose will care for you for awhile."

Haley nodded and went back to her new pet.

***

Julia was frantic. She got no sleep last night and as soon as she saw Paul ride up to the house, she ran to meet him halfway.

"Someone's taken Haley." She blurted out. Paul dismounted and took her arm as he frowned in concern.

"Men came here last night to take her, but then -- " She shivered.

"What is it?" He asked, though he already knew the truth. His men had told him.

"A centaur. He killed two of the men and then grabbed Haley and rode off." Julia had no more tears left and only felt the worry and fear drop to the pit of her stomach.

"You have to help me." She said, grasping Paul's arm. "Please, I'll do anything. I just want Haley back in my arms."

Paul shook his head, pretending to be thinking. He rubbed his hand over his mouth, hiding the smile. It was just perfect, he thought. The centaur taking the child only shifted the blame to those filthy creatures. It gave Paul the perfect excuse to hunt them down. All was falling into his plans.

He glanced back at his men, signaling them to remain on their mounts.

"You better ride with me."

Julia frowned. "Where am I going?"

"With me. Point me in the direction you saw the centaur move. Chances are, we'll find the trail."

Anything to get her daughter back, Julia allowed Paul to help her onto his horse. He mounted behind her and kicked the horse into movement.

Thirty minutes into their ride, she began to notice that his men trailed farther off behind them than before, practically leaving them alone. She also noticed that Paul was sitting entirely too close to him. She could feel his arousal pressing against her bottom with each rocking motion the horse made. When she tried to shift away, he only adjusted himself to her.

"Please, Paul...could we take a break." She wanted to find Haley, but she also needed to put some distance between her and Paul. She had always found him kind and generous, but her feelings for him were something she could no longer decipher.

He stopped the horse and Julia went to stretch her legs, walking away. He followed her.

"Don't you worry, Julia. We will find Haley." He said, bringing her close. He caressed her arm. This made her shiver.

"Do you have an answer for me, Julia?" She shook her head. "Not until I have my daughter back, please Paul."

He lifted her chin. "I still want an answer. You should be taken care of. You should be my wife. I promised I would get her back and I keep my word."

"Thank you. I know how kind you've been to us these past few months, since my husband died."

Something passed in Paul's eyes, something she couldn't quite pinpoint. "I understand loneliness can make you hesitant. But I'm here now." He said and then kissed her.

It'd been so long since she had male comfort and she opened her mouth to him. She clung to his shirt as he leaned closer.

He suddenly pulled her against him, pressing her body to his aroused one.

"Let's consummate it now, Julia. I know that kiss means you'll marry me."

His words snapped her eyes open. She stared up at him, turned her face away when he tried kissing her again.

"No, we can't. Not here."

"My men are far behind us. They won't disturb us." He was already reaching for the buttons of her dress. "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted you?"

She tried pulling away, but he had her trapped. "No, Paul, please. W-we'll do this after Haley's back."

"Don't think I can wait that long." He said roughly, rubbing his hands over her body, which betrayed her with pants and soft moans that she couldn't suppress.

"We cannot do this!"

"I'm going to have you, Julia." He said. She tried screaming and he muffled it with his mouth. Panicking, she started to claw at him, kicking him. But he was too big for her and soon captured her wrists in one hand, pulling them high above her head.

He began to unbuckle the belt of his breeches and pulled his cock out. He pumped it a few times in his hand. Julia watched him, her heart beating so fast she thought she'd faint.

"Just relax." He murmured. He started lifting her skirts up and that's when she started fighting him again. She screamed again, lifting her knee up. It connected with him with a painful yelp on his part. He doubled over.

She ran into the woods. The trees began to thicken and grow closer together and at a distance behind her, she could hear the gallop of hooves thundering on the ground. She didn't dare look back, knowing it was either Paul or his men.

"Julia!" She heard someone shout.

She gasped when she saw an arrow miss her by a foot, landing on the grass. They were shooting at her! The galloping grew louder and closer.

Her heart pumped loudly, filling her ears. She couldn't get caught. What would happen to Haley? Then somebody grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up. She let out a scream, fighting her assailant.

"Be calm, Julia." Said an unfamiliar deep voice. She froze, and realized it was no man on a horse who had her. When she looked up, she immediately recognized that it was the centaur who took Haley.

Soren covered her mouth before she could scream again. "Haley is well and I will not harm you, but you must stop screaming. Those men are following us."

He held her tightly in his arms as he wove his way through the trees. They moved at an impossible speed that had her clinging to him.

"Where is my daughter?" She demanded.

"At my home. I will take you there soon, but I must make sure those men do not follow us to my camp."

"H-he tried to rape me." She said, glancing back. The riders were nowhere in sight, but she could hear their horses.

"And the man will pay for it." The centaur said in a hard voice.

"Why did you take my daughter?"

"Those men were going to harm her. I had to keep her safe."

"Is she? Safe?"

He looked at her for a brief moment. "You will see for yourself when we reach my home."

AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers
12