Under Construction Ch. 03

Story Info
Kara is confused, Kyle is persistent.
4.4k words
4.65
17.8k
10

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers

Kara woke in her bed in the middle of the afternoon and stretched like a cat, a contented smile on her face. She sighed to herself and took inventory of her body. Her lips felt bruised and swollen. The long muscles of her arms and especially her legs were sore. Her stomach felt like she'd spent hours doing abdominal exercises. Her sex ached from both Kyle's oral skills and the second pounding he had given her. She shook her head at her own behavior. She realized she had compartmentalized his behavior of the day before as aberrant. It wasn't like him, or so she told herself. Of course she had known he desired her before he took her in his office, but being so forceable with her seemed out of character. Unfortunately for her, or perhaps fortunately, her second thoughts were telling her that she did not in fact know him well enough to know if his behavior yesterday was out of character or not. Intellectually she knew she was being far too forgiving. But she really liked him. He was so very... sexy. Hot. Just thinking about him was making her wet for him again.

She looked at the clock and noticed it was approaching 2pm and she was hungry. She'd never eaten the lunch she was preparing herself when Kyle invited himself in. Come to think of it, she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast the day before. No wonder she was starving. She couldn't live on coffee alone, much as she tried.

She rolled out of bed with a pained groan. As soon as she stood she could feel Kyle's copious deposit of come slidding out of her and down her inner thighs. She went through her closet to the bathroom to get her robe and clean up a little before having some lunch. Her eyes fell on the wastebasket that held her clothes from the day before and the empty Plan B box. She picked up the empty box and shook her head wondering whether the 'morning after pill' continued working when you had unprotected sex the 'day after' you took it. Kyle told her he'd take care of her, but she both didn't know what that meant and wasn't confident that he really would if it meant what she hoped it did. Why would he? She had the bad feeling that no matter how sweet his words, she was still just nice tits and a warm wet pussy to him. Just that thought made her start to cry.

"Get ahold of yourself, Kara," she muttered aloud. "Do not get emotionally attached to him. He's playing you like a violin."

She pulled her skirt and blouse from the garbage and tossed them into the laundry. No sense in throwing away perfectly good clothes. She did wonder what he'd done with her panties.

Kara went across the hall to her kitchen wearing only her robe and opened the refrigerator to get a cold drink. She noticed a white paper bag and took it out only to find it was a sandwich from her usual place. She vaguely remembered Kyle mentioning he'd brought her something. She looked in the bag and smiled. Sure enough, he'd gotten her 'the usual'. She unwrapped the sandwich and checked and grinned even more to see that he's even gotten it made the way she liked it. Which meant what? He was paying way more attention to her than she'd had any idea about before. The very idea made her tummy flutter in an unfamiliar but not entirely unpleasant way. She put her hummus and pita away and took the bag to her dining table to enjoy her sandwich.

On her placemat was a note in the blocky even printing she associated with trained draftsmen.

SEXY LADY:

I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 7.

She wasn't sure whether she was more annoyed or turned on by the fact he was telling and not asking.

After lunch Kara took a nice long bubble bath in an attempt to soothe her sore body. By the time the water had cooled she was feeling refreshed and more relaxed than she had in a long time. She took a quick shower to wash her hair and then thoroughly dried then moisturized her skin. Now that she was clean and her tummy full, she decided that the only thing to do was to take another nap. She hadn't slept much last night and the short nap she'd had after Kyle... . Well, she was tired. She set the alarm on her phone for 5:30pm, took off her robe and snuggled naked in her bed. She was asleep in a matter of minutes.

She awoke a full ten minutes before her alarm was to go off, feeling wonderful and well-rested. She got out of the bed, not bothering with a robe, and strode into her closet to pick out 'something sexy' to wear to dinner with Kyle. She idly wondered where he was taking her, but figured that no matter where it was, a nice dress and strappy sandals would be appropriate attire. She spent at least 30 minutes looking through her clothes before finally settling on a blueish-gray satin halter dress. She had bought it for herself last summer because she loved how the color made her eyes look like a stormy sky. She'd never worn it though because it was far too short and revealing for work. It was also impossible to wear a bra with it so she felt like her breasts were naked and on display. She was confident it would meet Kyle's expectations. She lay the garment, still on its hanger, across her bed and then took some time to decide if she wanted to do anything much with her hair. The dress was formal enough that she thought she might try something special, but she was hardly good at doing her own hair. She ended up pulling up a YouTube tutorial on how to do a French twist, but it didn't take her long to give that up as impossible. Finally she just pulled her hair back in a low ponytail and applied a little makeup to her eyes and lipstick on her mouth. It was just after 6:30 and she hadn't even started looking for her shoes yet when her doorbell rang for the second time that day.

Of course it was Kyle. He stood on her porch wearing his usual jeans but on this night he also wore a crisp cotton oxford shirt, jacket, and tie. She greeted him at the door with her hair up, makeup on, but wearing only her dressing gown. When she opened the door, he looked her up and down, his eyes lingering on her breasts. He let out a long low whistle of appreciation through pursed lips.

"I'm not ready yet, Kyle. You said 7 o'clock."

"I did say 7. But I couldn't wait to see you."

"Well, you'll have to wait...," she started but squealed in surprise when Kyle pushed his body against hers and planted his mouth on hers, pushing her against the wall that separated the foyer from the dining room. His mouth moved from her mouth to her neck, his hands gathered hers and pushed her arms up trapping her between his body and the wall, his left hand holding her by both her wrists, his right hand snaking down to the belt of her dressing gown and pulling on it, exposing her body to him. His right knee pressed between her thighs, pushing her legs apart.

"No, don't. Don't do this again," she cried, tears instantly forming and falling down her cheeks.

"I can't resist you, Kara," Kyle said, his mouth next to her ear, his right hand roaming across her smooth skin. "You smell delicious." His hand slid down her stomach to her mound, his middle finger found the top of her slit and she moaned. "I can smell that you are wet for me, baby," He started stroking her, his gaze locked on hers. He watched her lips part and another low moan escaped her lips. She saw him smile at her reaction.

"I wish you'd stop fighting this. Your body is aching for it. What do I have to do to convince that analytical mind of yours that it's okay? That it's okay to let yourself feel this? That you don't need to be in control of everything? That I only want to bring you pleasure?" He moved his mouth down her neck to her breast and captured a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh god!" Kara moaned. "I want... I want... Please..."

"And I want to give it to you. Will you let me?"

She met his eyes and he was completely still, waiting for her answer. She closed her eyes and took a ragged breath, then met his eyes again and nodded.

"But I'm afraid," she whispered.

"Don't worry, darlin," Kyle insisted before releasing her arms. "Just hold on to me."

Kara wrapped her arms about Kyle's broad shoulders and put her hands in the hair at the nape of his neck, holding his face against hers. Their lips met and their tongues slid over each other, both of them moaning their desire for each other. She felt him reach down and unbuckle his belt and then heard the sound of his zipper. He felt her shiver in anticipation. He pulled his hard rod out of his clothes, pulled her thighs apart as he lifted her up, bent his knees, flexid his hips and drove himself into her hard against the wall. Kyle marveled at her reaction. She came hard on his cock with that first thrust, her juices coated him and ran down his balls.

"Jesus, Kara," he said, thrusting in and out of her, enjoying her grunts and groans of pleasure. "Your pussy is the closest this sinner is ever getting to heaven." Their voices mingled in their pleasure, as he pounded her. The response of her body drove him insane with lust, her wet warmth yielding to him as he pushed in and trying to suck him in as he pulled out, her hips rotating around him with each stroke.

"I'm coming. I'm coming again!" she cried out and her body clamped down on his, triggering his own orgasm. He let out a long, low breath as he shot into her again. She let out a low moan with each twitch of his cock inside of her.

Kyle released her legs so they could hold each other up, each too spent by their climaxes to stand on their own. Kara was sure that only the wall to her back was keeping her standing. Kyle held on to the wall, his hands on either side of her head as they languidly kissed.

"You need to clean up and get dressed," Kyle grinned then kissed the tip of her upturned nose. "Otherwise you'll make us late."

"I'll make us late?!"

"Yeah. You. I was ready when I got here."

Kara's mouth worked in indignation, but no sound came out until she yelped in pain after Kyle spun her around and slapped her ass pushing her towards her bathroom.

"We don't have time for you to bathe. You'll just have to spend the evening with my come dripping out of your sweet pussy."

"But I... "

"We are late!"

Fifteen minutes later Kara reappeared in her living room. Kyle sat on the sofa reading one of her books, waiting for her.

"Okay, I'm ready," she announced, waiting for him to look at her. She watched him make a note of the page he was on and sit down the book next to the reading lamp and then glance up at her.

"Christ, Kara! You look fucking gorgeous!" Kyle's eyes raked her up and down, lingering on her breasts in appreciation.

"You like?" she asked, spinning around in her silver high heels so the skirt flared up, barely concealing her beautiful round rear.

"God yes. Good thing I've already fucked you twice today or we wouldn't be getting out of here any time soon."

Kara blushed bright scarlett and cast her eyes down to the floor.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetheart," Kyle said, gathering her into his arms and giving her a kiss. He released her and then took her hand, pulling her towards the door. He escorted her out her door, barely giving her time to lock it behind her, and down the stairs from the porch, over the sidewalk to a brand new electric blue Mustang convertible.

"Kyle? Is this your car? I thought you had that big work truck."

"The work truck's for work," he grinned. "The fun car is for fun. Gotta have a beautiful car to drive a beautiful woman."

Kara followed the hostess to their table near the bar at the little Italian restaurant Kyle had chosen for their first date. She slid into the red upholstered booth and scooted over when Kyle slipped in next to her.

"I like this place. Very... stereotypical? That's not really the right word," Kara said, running her fingers over the red and white checked table cloth. "It's just the encyclopedia entry for 'Italian Restaurant' might have a picture of this place."

"I know. And the food is... exactly what you'd expect.

"Their tiramisu is incredible."

The waitress arrived and Kyle ordered sangria and bread for them. When she came back, they both ordered dinner and Kyle poured for them. Kara sipped and Kyle turned to her, draping his arm over her shoulder and brushing his fingers over the swell of her breast, sliding first the tips of his fingers and then his entire hand under the bodice of her dress, his palm pressing against her areola. She shivered and sighed as he kissed her ear and inhaled the scent of her hair, kissing his way down her neck to her shoulder. Her lips parted and her head tilted back against his arm.

"I love how responsive you are, darlin'. I'll bet you are wet as a ripe peach."

"I was that wet before we left my house. You wouldn't allow me to clean up, remember?"

"I do, in fact, remember. It turns me on to know you're dripping with my come."

Their far too hot conversation was momentarily paused by the arrival of their meals.

"This really is delicious," Kara said, inspecting a grilled vegetable before putting it into her mouth and chewing. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome," Kyle said,his eyes smoky. "I wasn't sure whether you'd like it. I figured Italian food was pretty safe. I knew you're not vegetarian.

"You were right when you said we barely know each other. I want to know all about you, baby."

"What do you mean? I'm an open book. You already know all about me. I don't know anything about you."

"Are you kidding? I don't know 'all about' you. I know about your work and that's about it."

"You're the one who's kidding. All we talk about at lunch when I eat with you guys is me. And you and your crew wouldn't know an inappropriate question if it slapped you in the face. And if they did realize it was inappropriate they would ask anyway.

"You know my bra size and how many men I've slept with. How old I was when I lost my virginity..."

"Yes, well, you are not capable of backing down from a challenge, so it's your own damn fault for answering our questions.

"But point taken. What do you want to know about me?"

"Let's start with the basics. I don't even know the last name of the only man who has been inside me without a condom."

Kyle smiled sheepishly. "So you want the short bio?"

"At least start there."

"Okay. Um. My full name is Kyle Andrew Taylor. I was born in Macomb County. I went to UofM and double majored in Civil Engineering and Business. I've always known I'd work for the family business but I didn't want to do that right out of college, so I got a civilian job with the Army Corps of engineers."

"Really? What did you do for them?"

"When I was in college I spent summers working on infrastructure projects in third world countries. Mostly building freshwater infrastructure. You know? Dams? Wells? So when I graduated I did basically the same thing, but in the states."

"See, that's interesting. It's a wide open topic I can pursue with you later," she smiled and then gasped at the look on his face.

"So... what you're sayin', darlin'... is that there'll be a... 'later'?" his left eyebrow twitched and his lips quirked into that smile she was coming to find both infuriating and arousing. He reached out his fingers and folded his hand over hers, his thumb caressing her palm. "What else do you want to know?"

"Uuuhh. Your parents?"

"What about them?"

"Are they still alive? Still together?"

"Ha! Both! Disgusting, really. They are still in love after thirty-odd... no forty-odd years. I am confident that it's almost entirely due to the fact that my mother is a saint, though. When I take you home to meet them, you'll see."

"And siblings? Do you have any?"

"God, do I! I have an older brother Kevin, a twin sister Kelly, and two kid brothers, Kurt and Keith."

"Your mom really likes the letter 'K'," Kara laughed.

"Another way you'll fit right in, darlin'" Kyle laughed.

"So turnabout is fair play... Give me your short bio then."

"Let's see. I was born and raised in Indiana. My parents divorced when I was ten or eleven. My mom moved us so she could go back to school, then again after she graduated and got married to her former high school sweetheart.

"Talk about disgusting! They started dating after seeing each other at their 15-year high school reunion. Anyway.

"Mom works for the county government where we eventually settled, my step-dad is an architect at the university there."

"Dad was... troubled. Violent. A veteran. Suffered from PTSD. He abandoned us a long time ago. I don't know what happened to him. He may be dead."

"I'm sorry, Kara."

"I have an older sister, Christine. We've never been close.

"I decided I wanted to be an engineer when I was looking through course catalogs when my mom went back to school after the divorce. The descriptions of what you would learn just sounded very cool. So I am the rare bird that decided what she wanted to do with her life at a very young age and then actually did it."

"That doesn't surprise me... "

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Just that you seem the type to stick with a decision you've made."

"I happily change my mind when presented with data."

"I'm sure you do. How much data do you need... from me?"

"Is everything innuendo with you?"

"Only when it comes to getting in your panties." He leaned in towards her, his hand sliding up from her knee over her inner thigh, his face nuzzled against her neck. "I like learning more about you, but I already know the most important things..."

"And what's that?" Kara's voice was barely a breathy whisper as her eyelids fluttered shut.

"I know I want you," he said directly into her ear as his fingers danced across her panties. "I want to make you mine. I know how to make you wet for me even when you don't want to be. I love knowing you're filled with my come right this minute."

"Kyle," she moaned, "you're going to make me come. In front of these people."

"That's the idea, darlin'," he responded, clearly amused.

Kara tried to fight it, but Kyle had been a quick study and knew exactly what to do to bring her to climax. He slipped his fingers inside her panties, stroking her clit with his thumb and thrusting his fingers inside of her. She looked at him with panic in her eyes as he took her over the top. He pressed his mouth to hers to swallow her cries.

"God, I love watching your face when you come for me," Kyle growled next to her ear. She looked at him with glazed eyes, still trembling from her orgasm.

"Are you ready to leave, darlin'?' he asked, wiping his fingers on a napkin. "I want to take you home and spend the night making you scream with pleasure while you come on my cock."

Kara could only swallow and nod.

Kyle left a stack of cash on the table and got up, offering a hand to Kara to help her rise as well. He guided her out the door, his hand never leaving the small of her back. They were both silent as he opened the passenger door to his car and helped her down to the seat before climbing in on the other side.

He drove her into the city, the street lights strobing through the windshield. Traffic was light at this time of night, but the many bars and nightclubs they passed were still crowded with people. Kyle turned into an underground parking garage to a building a few blocks from the river and parked in what was clearly an assigned parking spot.

"Is this where you live," Kara asked.

"For now. I always take an apartment relatively close to a jobsite. I've never had a place of my own, I just do short-term leases on furnished apartments."

"Oh. That sounds... I don't know. Lonely, I guess."

"The job keeps me from being lonely," Kyle said as they took the elevator up. "And I have no need for 'stuff' nor time to maintain a house and a yard."

"I have my little house because I like to do a little gardening. But I pay a lawn service to take care of the yard and a cleaning service for the inside. I mean, it's just me. I don't make a huge mess or anything. But it's nice to have someone else to clean the bathroom and do the sweeping and whatnot."

BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers
12