Under Construction Ch. 04

Story Info
Some exhibition and talk about boundaries.
5k words
4.35
10.2k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers

"Please. Take me home. I can't do this," Kara said, her face contorted with fear and self-loathing.

"Shhhh. It's okay, darlin'," Kyle said, pulling her against his naked chest, a worried frown on his face. "I'll take you home if you want.

"I thought you were enjoying yourself."

"I... Damnit, Kyle! I don't know any more," Kara moaned in obvious distress.

"I feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster the last two days."

"Shhhh. It's okay," Kyle tried to soothe her again. "Can you tell me why you're so upset, baby?" He could feel the tension of her body from where he held her against him. He started kneading the muscles of her naked back where his hand held her.

"It's just that... I'm not behaving like my normal self. I've always been a 'sex only after the third date' kinda girl. I'm very... I don't know... conservative... maybe? Sexually, I mean. I've never been adventurous and the guys I've been with have been pretty much the same. Boring, I guess."

"And I would never claim to be 'boring'," Kyle laughed.

"No, you're certainly not," Kara sighed in agreement.

"So, let me ask you this... Do you like what we've done today or not," Kyle asked, turning his body to face Kara. "I won't ask about yesterday. I know I fucked up. Today is my second chance. Are you happy? Having fun?"

"God, Kyle! I don't know. My body is constantly aroused around you. When I see you I get hot. When you touch me, I get wet. I have never been fucked so thoroughly in my life," Kara said, turning to face him. She watched a self-satisfied grin light Kyle's face.

"That sounds to me like you are having fun," he said, his voice low with his arousal.

"You turn me into quivering mass of nerves that only feels but doesn't think. I don't like losing myself that way," Kara said, her expression serious. "It scares me and that makes me unhappy."

Kyle swallowed the first response that popped into his head as being too flippant. He knew he needed to actually think about what was bothering her if they were going to get past it.

"Are you afraid of me, darlin'?" He reached up his hand to move her hair gently out of her face and caress her cheek.

"I'm afraid of how out-of-control you make me feel. I feel like... when I kissed you this morning, I forfeited all my control over to you."

"But what's so wrong about not being in control? Let me be in control. I promise that all I want to do is to make you feel good. I want to pleasure you."

"But that's what's so scary. Giving up control."

Kyle pulled Kara's hands up over her head and rolled over on top of her, pressing his body into hers, forcing her mouth open with his own. His free hand roamed from her breasts down to her mons and back up, and then dipping into the wetness between her legs, teasing her until she was writhing underneath him.

"Kara," he moaned, "does this scare you? I could force myself on you and you couldn't stop me."

"God Kyle! Touch me! Please! Make me come!"

"But you're not in control, baby," he growled as he pushed her knees apart and started sliding the head of his cock along her labia, back and forth, slapping it against her clitoris at each pass. "I thought you didn't like it when I take you."

"Please Kyle! Fuck me! I need you to fuck me!"

He thrust hard into her, causing her to scream in pleasure. He held himself still inside her and again captured her mouth with his. His free hand gathered her hair at the nape of her neck and forced her to look at him.

"I think it turns you on that I can do whatever I want with you, darlin'," he said, looking into her eyes that were almost feverish with her lust. "It makes you wet for me.

"I am going to release your hands, but you are going to keep them over your head," he told her. He released her hands and watched as she gripped her left wrist with her right hand. His hands went to her breasts and roughly pinched and twisted her nipples. Kara hissed and moaned as he continued to thrust in and out of her, his hands slid down from her breasts and across her ribs to her hips and back again, stroking her skin, reveling in its softness.

"Oh God! Kyle! I'm gonna come! Oh God!"

Kyle pulled of her, his erect cock huge, purple and covered with her white cream, and started jacking himself with his fist.

"I'm so close! Please? I need to come!" Kara moaned desperately and reached for him.

"I'll make you come when I'm ready, sweetheart," he said, grabbing her hands and pushing them against the mattress above her head again.

"So, darlin'," Kyle said, continuing to stroke himself as he held her down. "Tell me you don't want this and I'll just stop and take you home."

"Damnit Kyle!" Kara's hips rocked up, desperate to get her some stimulation. "You are such an asshole!"

"I'm just trying to prove to you that you enjoy not having any control."

"I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me, Kyle!"

He lined himself up and surged into her. She screamed out as her body clamped down around his and her orgasm ripped through her. He pistoned in and out of her in short, shallow thrusts. She cried out as her climax flowed on and on as he fucked her rough and hard. He lifted her legs, bringing her knees to her chest and continued to drill into her, never giving her a moment to catch her breath.

"Fuck! Oh God! Fuck! Oh! Oh! God!" Kara screamed with each thrust until she had no more breath for it and could only whine and sob at each of Kyle's thrusts.

"I'm gonna come inside your pussy, Kara. And there's not shit you can do to stop me." He fell on her, his whole weight pressing down on her pussy where their bodies joined together. He let out a long moan and she felt his cock jerk inside of her as he released his hot essence into her yet again. After a few moments he released her hands and then allowed her legs to fall down to either side of his hips, but he didn't roll off of her, instead he enjoyed letting his cock slowly soften surrounded by her wet warmth.

"Kyle, please," Kara murmured. "Please get off of me. You're too heavy."

He lifted himself on his elbows and kissed her passionately.

"Damn I love fucking you, baby" Kyle said against her hair before rolling off of her.

"I don't think I'll be able to move for a while," Kara groaned then yawned.

Kyle pulled her to him so that she could lay with her head on his chest, she ran her fingers along the muscles of his chest and gently traced the pattern of his chest hair before letting out a soft sigh and falling asleep.

When Kara awoke it was past 2am and Kyle was all but laying on top of her. What was it with him and his need to crush her under his weight? She was sure it was deeply psychological and probably should trouble her, but at the moment she had more pressing concerns. Specifically that she needed to pee but had no idea where to find the bathroom. She assumed there was an en suite, but which door? She extricated herself from underneath Kyle, careful not to wake him. When she stood she felt his essence slide down her inner thighs and sighed. The man produced more semen than she would have thought possible, and it seemed his dearest wish to fill her with it as frequently as possible. She noticed the west wall of the bedroom had three doors so she decided to test her luck with the one nearest her. She found a closet full of Kyle's clothes, almost entirely jeans and t-shirts but also a handful of nicely tailored bespoke suits. But none of that helped her with her problem, so she tried the middle door and soon discovered she had guessed well. She turned the light on in the palatial bathroom and nearly gasped aloud. The room was bigger than the living room of her tiny house. It featured twin sinks, toilet and bidet, an enormous jacuzzi tub, and a huge shower.

She used the toilet and then took advantage of the bidet to try to clean up. She found a washcloth and carefully washed her face to remove her makeup, then found a cup and drank some water.

She debated whether to get Kyle up and demand he take her home, but she gave it a better than even chance that if she woke him he'd just fuck her yet again. He was insatiable and she was powerless in the face of her own desires. She was glad that she had already told Tim she wouldn't be in at work on Friday because there was no way she would be able to get in to work on time in the morning.

She climbed back into the bed to try to get some more sleep, careful not to touch Kyle as she lay on her stomach, right arm under her pillow and as close to the edge of the bed as she could comfortably get. But the dipping of the mattress under her weight roused Kyle enough that he slid towards her, his big hand reaching out to encircle her torso and pull her towards him. He rolled back on top of her, his arm like an iron bar preventing her movement. She fell back to sleep expecting to dream of being drowned or smothered.

In the morning Kara woke alone in Kyle's bed, the smell of bacon and coffee wafting to her nose. She pulled the sheet up to cover herself and looked around the room. Her dress was most likely still on the floor in Kyle's living room, but she needed something to wear to the kitchen. She spotted Kyle's Oxford shirt on the floor, grabbed it and quickly put it on. She rolled up the too-long sleeves, looked at herself in the bathroom mirror to make sure it at least covered her pussy, and opened the door to confront the day.

She crept down the short hallway as silently as she could. In the light of day she was able to see the layout of Kyle's apartment. The one bedroom she'd exited was down a short hall at the south end; the hall had two closed doors, one on each side. Her curiosity got the better of her and she peeked in each, discovering a half-bath and an office. The long wide living room occupied the middle half of the apartment, a fireplace in the south wall. The walls were painted a stark white and the floor was a shiny polished concrete in a dark gray. The furniture was black leather and looked to be comfortable, but Kara had no plans to find out. The overall effect was of brutal modern architecture - very cold and impersonal. The kitchen and dining area took up the north end of the open space. At this time of morning, the entire space was bathed in warm morning sunlight. Fiona could see the blue sparkle of the river beyond the other tall buildings of the city.

She saw that Kyle was in the kitchen bustling around making breakfast, the small dining table near the floor-to-ceiling windows already set for two, two glasses of juice at the ready. She took a moment to just observe him. His wavy, sandy-blond hair was damp from a shower and flopped boyishly across his forehead. The dense hair on his arms was sun bleached lighter than the hair on his muscular legs. His chest and a strip in the center of his abdomen were covered in a dusting of short dark hair that seemed to form an arrow pointing directly at his groin. His tight boxer briefs hung low, giving a delicious view of his Apollo's belt, and barely contained his cock, even in its flaccid state.

"When you're done admiring the view, you can make yourself a cup of coffee," he chuckled, still facing away from her.

Kara blushed and let out a small huff of air, annoyed at Kyle's arrogance but unable to argue with him. She walked into the kitchen and found that Kyle had set out a cup for her next to the coffee pot. She poured herself a cup and doctored it with sweetener and cream. She turned to thank Kyle but saw he continued to keep his back resolutely to her.

"How do you like your eggs, darlin'?" he drawled from where he stood at the stove top.

"Unfertilized," Kara quipped and then colored with embarrassment at Kyle's snort in response.

"Ummm. Scrambled," she said. "Or over easy. Whichever is easier."

Kyle just nodded, but still didn't turn to look at her.

"Are you mad at me or something," Kara asked him, not understanding why he was behaving so oddly.

"I'm not mad, sweetheart," he replied, laughing. "I'm hungry. And if I look at you I'm going to burn breakfast."

"What? Why?"

"Because I can't fuck you and make breakfast at the same time," he growled. "And I really, really want to fuck you.

"Have a seat at the table."

Kara quickly walked to the table and sat, her eyes wide with anxiety.

"Shouldn't you be on the jobsite by now," she asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Naw. Since you told me you were taking today off today, I decided to do the same. Rob is covering for me."

Kyle carried two plates containing bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast to the table and plopped them down before sitting and digging in to the eggs, still avoiding looking at Kara. Kara started eating, too, at a much more sedate pace, her eyes fastened on Kyle. When he wouldn't meet her gaze, she turned in her seat to look out at the city. There was an office building, taller than the one with Kyle's apartment, that was diagonally across from them. Kara could see through their opened blinds the people in the various offices and cubicle farms starting their days.

"Kara. Remove the shirt, Kara." Kyle's voice bit through her thoughts and brought her attention to him.

"Wha... what," Kara stammered in response and then gulped when she met Kyle's gaze and saw the lust in his eyes.

"You heard me. Take off the shirt. Or would you rather I rip it off you?"

"But...," Kara gestured toward the office building with her left hand.

"Yes, I know. Take. Off. The. Shirt."

Kara gulped and quickly unbuttoned the shirt but looked at Kyle with pleading eyes, paralyzed in the face of shrugging her only covering off.

"Kara. Don't think about them. Think about me," Kyle said, his eyes intense with desire.

Her breath hitched and she nodded. Her own eyes were hugely dilated in the bright room. She shimmied and the shirt fell down her arms and back and puddled on the chair behind her. Kyle admired the view of Kara's soft full breasts which rose and fell with her rapid breaths. Her nipples pebbled under his intense gaze. Then he slid his chair out from the table and crooked his finger at her. She swallowed noisily when she saw his erection tenting his briefs. She stood and approached him hesitantly, her breasts bouncing enticingly, careful to keep her back to the wall of windows, prefering to expose her ass rather than her breasts to any potential voyeurs

"Kneel," Kyle demanded, pointing at the floor between his legs. "I think you know what to do."

Kara dropped to her knees and reached for the waistband of Kyle's briefs, pulling them down so that she could reach in a free his fully erect member. She stroked him with her fist, pulling back the foreskin to expose the dark purple head, pearls of moisture dribbling out of the tip. She couldn't resist sticking out her tongue and tasting him.

"God yes, Kara," he moaned.

Her left hand splayed across his stomach, her thumb and first finger wrapped around the base of his cock. She stroked him with her left hand while licking his length alternating with sucking first one ball and then the other into her mouth, covering them with her saliva. She spent a lot of time licking and nibbling him before he fisted her hair in his hand and directed her mouth down and around his staff. She moaned deep in her throat when he forced her onto him and he growled in response. She bobbed up and down on him with her mouth and right hand, dancing her tongue over the tip of his cock and adding suction at every upward motion.

"Fuck, Kara. You are unexpectedly good at this," Kyle hissed.

Kara hummed around the cock filling her mouth to capacity but did not release it until Kyle pulled her off of him by her hair. He stood and pulled her to her feet before frog-marching her in front of him to the wall of windows. He pressed her naked body against the glass, putting her on display to anyone who happened to look in their direction. Her Titian hair shown a fiery auburn in the bright morning sunlight and Kyle knew it would catch the eyes of the workers in the next building.

"Kyle, please," Kara whimpered.

"'Please' what, darlin'," he asked, his voice low and throaty. "I bet you are wet just imagining all the people who can see your bare tits and pussy. How turned on does it make you? Thinking about the show you're about to give the guys in that office?" His mouth was right next to her ear, his body pressed against hers.

"Put your hands on the window," Kyle instructed her, grasping her around the waist and pulling her hips towards him, forcing her to step back, her shoulders fall, and her ample breasts to swing. He tugged on his briefs and they fell down to the floor. With his right hand he gripped his cock and slid it along her labia and then lined himself with her opening and slid into her tight wetness.

"Ooooooh god," Kara moaned.

Kyle withdrew until only the tip of his cock was still inside her and then slowly thrust back in. After a dozen slow thrusts accompanied by Kara's soft gasps, he started speeding up. Soon his hips and thighs were slapping against her ass faster and faster and she was vocalizing high-pitched squeaks and grunts every time his balls slapped against her clit. Her breasts swayed along to his rhythmic thrusting. Kyle's hand slid along her spine and he twined his hand in her hair.

"Look, Kara. They're watching." Kyle turned her head so she could see the half dozen or so men who were clearly eagerly watching him fucking her. "A couple look like they're recording us with their phones."

"Nooooo."

"Those two are jacking off watching us."

Kyle's hard thrusts drove Kara towards the window until her breasts were again pressed against the glass. His hips moved so fast and hard that Kara's hips were hitting the glass with every thrust.

"Are you ready to come," he asked, his breath hot against her ear. He right slid his hand around her hip and stroked her clit hard and fast, his left hand found her breast and roughly pinched and twister her nipple. Her body clamped around his and she cried out incoherently. Kyle drilled into her one last time and shot his hot seed inside of her. He pressed her against the glass and kissed her neck for several long moments before allowing his cock to slip out of her. He felt her body trembling against him and her legs quivering with her release. Rather than risk her falling, he gathered her up into his arms and carried her back to his bedroom and lay down with her there.

"Damn, Kara," Kyle said into her hair as he held onto her in his bed while she shook and sobbed softly. "You are a treasure."

"It's too much. Too much," she sobbed.

"Your body loved it," he murmured back.

"I know."

"It was beautiful. You are beautiful," he said, kissing her softly. "You say it's 'not like you', but I'm here to tell you this is the real you."

He felt her nod almost imperceptibly against his chest.

"I've been thinking...," he continued. "I think we both need to know where your limits are, darlin'. I... I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to force you into anything that you genuinely don't want. But I already know that what your body wants, your mind may not agree to. And if I've learned anything about you over the last however many weeks it's that you are not one to back down from a challenge. I don't want to challenge you into doing something you'll hate me for later."

She nodded again, but did not attempt to meet his eyes.

"So can you tell me anything you know you are absolutely 100% not okay with?"

She took a deep shuddering breath and tilted her head back to look at him. He wiped away a tear and smiled at her before kissing her softly on the mouth.

"I don't want you to call me names," Kara said, her voice trembling. "I am not a slut or a whore. Don't say it even in fun."

"That's easy, Kara. You are a lady.

"What about tying you up? Will you let me restrain you?"

BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers
12