Under Construction Ch. 05

Story Info
Kara rides Kyle.
6.1k words
4.54
14.7k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers

Kyle tugged Kara along by the hand through the County Fair Midway, a huge grin on his face. Kara followed, her eyes wide with anxiety, her free hand holding the skirt of her short sundress against her thighs. The sun had just set and the sky was still streaked with pink and orange. The lights of the carnival rides flashed brightly and peals of laughter and screams of ride-induced fear pierced the night over the persistent sounds of the clashing music from each of the rides.

"Come on, darlin'!" Kyle insisted. "I want to ride the double ferris wheel."

"I know. But they freak me out," Kara shouted, trying to be heard above all the bustle of the rides and games.

"Don't worry, baby. You'll be fine."

"But have you seen the people that run the rides? They're so... Some of them look drunk or like they're on drugs. And they look like they smell terrible. How do we know they're maintaining them properly? They're complex machines. One little thing goes wrong... Skipped maintenance..."

"Come on, Kara! It'll be fun. We'll be able to see the entire fair from up there," he wheedled. "Can't you chance it? Just this once?"

Kara stared up at him, mute.

"Please, baby?"

"Oh, okay," she relented. "Just know it's under protest. If we get stuck up there for the whole night, don't blame me!"

Kyle threw his head back and laughed as he pulled her up the ramp to get in line. He pulled her body against his and draped his arms around her waist, leaning down to give her a sensual kiss. She felt his hands slide down her hips and cup her ass through her skirt and then start to tug up the loose fabric.

"Seriously, Kyle," she hissed, holding the skirt down against her butt. "You don't need to give every man, woman, and child here a view of my bare ass."

"Mmmm," he hummed, a lazy grin on his face, "I don't need to, that's true.

"But those teenage boys behind you would admire the view of your perfect ass and pussy, no doubt," he leaned in to whisper in her ear before giving her another kiss, his tongue playing with hers. She moaned into his mouth.

Once they were at the head of the line, Kyle walked over to the ride operator and had a quick conversation ending in a handshake and the man eyeing Kara with a leer. Then it was their turn to get in the tiny ferris wheel gondola and Kara could do nothing but grip Kyle's hand in fear.

"Have you ever been on one of these before, baby?"

"Yes. And I hate them," Kara said between clenched teeth. "I don't mind regular ferris wheels, but these double ones... There's that point when you are on the top wheel and it's spinning and at the same time the whole thing is spinning? And you go past the top and your stomach drops? I HATE that feeling."

"How can you hate that feeling," Kyle asked, his eyes dancing. "That is exactly how love feels. Like you're falling."

Kara's eyes widened and her lips parted, but before she could respond, the ride operator closed the lap bar and they were moving. Theirs was the last gondola on that wheel so the big boom rotated on the center axis and they found themselves slowly spinning at the top.

"I haven't been on one of these in years," Kyle shouted joyfully. "They don't run them much anymore because they take two big rigs to move them and a bunch of people to run them."

"I rode one at the State Fair when I was a little girl. I was petrified." Kara clutched Kyle's hand, clearly fighting panic.

Their wheel continued its leisurely spinning while the lower wheel was loaded with passengers. Kyle pulled her against him by her clutching hand and planted his mouth on hers, eliciting another moan from her. He kissed her across her cheek until his mouth was against her ear.

"Uncover your tits," he growled, his breath hot on her neck.

Her eyes darted around and she assured herself nobody could see her, but she still turned pleading eyes on Kyle.

"You knew when I told you to wear a dress with no bra or panties that I'd have... expectations," he said in her ear and then pulled back with a grin and an arched eyebrow waiting for her.

Again she looked around her and then shrugged the thin straps of her sundress down her shoulders, exposing her pale breasts in the glow of the ride's neon lights. No sooner had she pushed down her bodice then Kyle's left hand was gripping her head by her hair, his mouth was sucking and licking her right breast, and his right hand had tugged the skirt of her dress up to her waist, exposing her bare pussy.

Soon Kyle's hand was strumming her clit and Kara was keening out her pleasure when the main boom started rotating again. She gasped in fear, although it wasn't clear to Kyle whether she was more afraid of the motion of the ride or the potential to be seen mostly naked as their small wheel swung slowly towards the ground and the line of people waiting their turn for the ride. Rather than help her cover herself, Kyle redoubled his passionate laving of her breasts and thrust three of his fingers inside of her, the heel of his palm grinding against her clit as they swung around the bottom of the circle and back up into the air. As their gondola reached its zenith and started another descent, Kara moaned and rocked her hips against his hand. As the boom moved faster through its second rotation, Kara screamed out as Kyle brought her to climax at the same time as the ride made her feel weightless as they fell towards the ground. Kara's body went limp as the boom circled them through another orbit. Kyle moved his attention to her mouth, kissing her through another heart-stopping rotation, then they felt the ride start to slow. He pushed her skirt down over her thighs and leaned in to pull her bodice back up to cover her breasts. Kara watched him, her eyes glazed and her body trembling. He returned her gaze with a smirk on his lips and mischief twinkling in his eyes.

"That was beautiful, darlin'," he said, his lips twitching. "I am so fucking hard right now. I really need to fuck you."

"Damnit, Kyle," Kara whimpered as their gondola finally slowed and came to a stop so they could get out. The ride operator unfastened the lap restraint and gave her a leering wink, causing her to blush. Kyle just laughed at her discomfort and offered her his hand to help her stand after he leapt up. Kara could hardly walk, still weak from her orgasm, and leaned heavily on Kyle for support as he guided her away.

"I would really like something to eat," Kara said. "I can't deal with any rides for a while."

"And I really need to sink my cock into your tight little pussy," Kyle growled. "After that I'll feed you whatever you want."

He dragged her into the darkness beyond the bright lights of the carnival into the shadows where the generators hummed, heavy power cables snaking across the ground. He leaned with her against the side of a truck and kissed her hard and insistently. He tugged her dress up and had it up and over her head before she even registered what he was doing.

"Oh God, somebody will see me," she cried, trying to get her dress back from him.

Instead of responding, Kyle leaned in for another kiss, his tongue dragging across hers. She moaned into his mouth and sucked on his upper lip. She felt him reach down and free his cock from his clothing and then his hands were on her hips, lifting her onto him. Kara called out his name as he filled her completely. He pressed her up against the truck and held her there with his body weight while he adjusted her legs around his arms, opening her wide. He lifted her and dropped her down, lifted and dropped, lifted and dropped. She grunted and moaned with each penetration, soon his breath came short and ragged.

"Come on my cock, baby!"" Kyle ground out between clenched teeth.

Kara whimpered, moaned, and trembled through her release. Kyle thrust her hard against the side of the truck to bury himself as deeply into her as he could reach and let out a long moan against her neck as he emptied himself into her. He held her there for amlong moment, kissing her with much less urgency before gently setting first one foot, then the other, down on the ground and lifting himself away from her. Kyle leaned down and plucked her dress off the ground and handed it to Kara. He watched her intently as she pulled the dress back on and adjusted it to cover her.

"I am going to have your stuff sliding down my legs the rest of the night."

He just grinned and pulled her along behind him back toward the lights of the carnival.

"What do you want to eat, then?" Kyle asked, wrapping his left arm around her waist.

"I could murder a corn dog, with mustard."

"And I expect I'll really enjoy watching you eat one," Kyle teased.

"Maybe," Kara acknowledged, with a smirk of her own. "But I doubt you'll like what I do with my teeth!"

Kyle groaned and laughed as he led her to the junk food area of the midway where he bought them each a corn dog and then steered her toward the carnival games. He noticed when a huge green stuffed dragon caught Kara's eye at the ring-toss and proceeded to win it for her, much to her delight.

"Thank you for winning Mr. Sneezix for me, Kyle," Kara said, a big grin on her face as she tucked the enormous toy under her left arm.

"Mr. Sneezix?" Kyle asked, confused.

"Yeah. Didn't you see the expression on his face? He clearly has allergies," Kara said with mock seriousness. "He was banished by the other dragons because he inadvertently sets fire to things every time he sneezes.".

Kyle and Kara were still laughing at that when they heard a voice call out.

"Hey! Kara?" they heard a voice from off to her left and she turned her head to look.

"Mike?" Kara said, recognition lighting her eyes. She pulled Kyle toward her friend.

Mike looked at Kara uncertainly but smiled as she and Kyle reached him.

"Hey, Kara. How are you feeling, Sparky?" Mike asked. "Tim said you went home early on Wednesday because you were sick."

"Yeah," Kara sighed. "I got caught in that big storm on Wednesday when I was on my way to my car. Then got a major chill and couldn't shake it. I ended up going home feeling terrible. I was still feeling pretty bad on Thursday... God! Yesterday! So I just told Tim I was taking a long weekend."

Mike nodded. "We were pretty worried about you," he said. He looked at Kyle speculatively. "You never take time off, so we knew something was up.

"Who's your friend?"

"This is Kyle," Kara said and Kyle held out his hand to Mike. "Kyle, this is Mike. He's my software manager." The men shook hands somewhat warily.

"So you two are dating? Kara hasn't mentioned you."

"Oh, we've known each other for a while, but this is only our second date," Kyle responded.

Mike nodded, seemingly satisfied.

"Surely you're not here alone," Kara asked him.

"No. My wife has my daughter over on the kiddie rides. I'm getting us elephant ears and heading back to them."

"You want an elephant ear, darlin," Kyle asked, a smile crinkling the corners of his eyes.

"That would be wonderful," Kara smiled back.

The three of them headed back towards the food vendors and stood in line for elephant ears, chatting and laughing.

"You called her 'Sparky'," Kyle said to Mike.

"Of course," Mike laughed. "She's an electrical engineer. They're all 'Sparky'. But us guys call her that because she can also be a real bitch when she is trying to get her work done and you are in her way."

"I just have high expectations," Kara said, her eyes flashed dangerously.

"See what I mean," Mike laughed.

"I love that about her," Kyle said, leaning in to give Kara a quick kiss on her lips.

"Are you going to be in the office on Monday," Mike asked Kara.

"That's my plan. I'm working through Wednesday and then heading down to Indiana to visit my parents."

"Most people will be out on Wednesday. Why don't you? It's not like you ever use all your vacation time."

"Oh, I know. But I'll be able to get a ton done on Wednesday since no one will be around hogging the model servers."

Mike just nodded, a sour look on his face.

"I'm sure my family is wondering what happened to me," Mike finally said. I'll leave you to it. "Nice meeting you, Kyle. See you on Monday, Kara."

"Bye, see ya," Kara said, wiggling her fingers as he turned away.

"He seems nice," Kyle said before taking another bite of his elephant ear.

"He is," Kara agreed, nibbling around the edge of the cinnamon and sugar covered fried dough. "He's a terrible flirt, too. He's been trying to get into my panties for years. But I have known he was married since we first met, so he never had a chance."

"Nobody but me is getting in your panties from now on, darlin'," Kyle teased.

"What panties?"

***

On Monday morning Kara woke to her phone's alarm. She rolled over to shut it off, groaning at sore muscles. She took as long a shower as her tight schedule permitted, trying to soothe her aches away. She imagined she felt like someone who'd run a marathon felt, but rather than running for 26 miles, she'd spent two full days with Kyle, fucking like rabbits. The two of them had only paused to eat and sleep occasionally.

On Saturday she had been surprised at a package delivery only to find a small box containing the 'toys' Kyle had purchased. Among other things, the package contained a series of increasing larger butt plugs and a considerable quantity of lube. It had taken Kyle several hours and many orgasms to convince Kara to let him insert even the smallest one. They played with that toy on and off all weekend. Kyle had assured her he was in no hurry.

She dressed in a lavender sundress that accentuated her ample breasts and round bottom and then looked critically at her bed linens before stripping off the sheets and loading them into the washing machine. She made the bed with fresh crisp sheets, strapped on her sandals and was out the door only a few minutes later than usual.

When she got to her office building she noticed that Kyle's truck wasn't there yet. It wasn't unusual for him to come in later than she did. She now knew he had a longer drive. Besides, if he was anywhere near as worn out as hse was, he probably was moving more slowly than normal. She saw Ed and Rob standing together talking and waved but did not take any time to stop and talk.

She got to her desk and dropped off her purse. Since she hadn't planned to leave on Wednesday, her laptop was already docked and ready to go. She decided to reboot, since it was Monday, and went to get herself a cup of coffee and a pastry for breakfast instead of waiting for it. By the time she got back to her desk, her laptop was asking for her password. The morning flew by as she caught up on emails and picked up the projects that she had dropped the previous week. She fired off some messages to the team, got some questions answered through Skype, and set up a WebEx meeting for the next morning with one of the potential suppliers to review their RFQ response. She was so busy and focused that she had no time to spare to think about Kyle or the weekend. Before she realized it, it was time for lunch.

She dug her purse out of her desk drawer and headed out to her car. She laughed at herself when she noticed how her hands were trembling at the prospect of seeing Kyle for the first time since he'd left her leaking his cum after he had roughly fucked her on her dining table amid their dinner leftovers the night before. She was puzzled when she noticed Kyle's truck still wasn't in his usual spot near his site trailer, but she took herself to her sandwich shop in any case and got her lunch with an iced tea to drink. When she got back and was heading towards her building she heard Ed call out to her and saw Dwight motioning for her to join them.

"Hey, guys," she said when she got to them. "Where's Kyle?"

"He is at the head office today," Ed told her. "His dad was really pissed and called him on the carpet. Said he was neglecting things around here. Something about chasing pussy."

"Which makes no sense," Dwight said. "The only pussy he's been chasing around here is yours. And I don't think he's been neglecting anything because of you. If anything he's onsite more often since he lives to catch a glimpse of your tits and ass."

Kara blushed at his typically crude words.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I guess I'll see him tomorrow then."

Kara walked back to her office lost in thought. She was surprised by how disappointed she was at not seeing Kyle. She had been with him constantly from when he arrived to take her to dinner on Thursday until Sunday night when he finally went home. She was not used to being around anyone for such a long time without a break. She normally found being around other people so much to be emotionally draining, but not Kyle. Everything he did was exciting to her. Sometimes too exciting. She was surprised to find that she missed him and his sexy grin and arrogant demeanor. And his demands of control over her body.

During the afternoon she did her best to focus on her work and was mostly successful. She had a late meeting with regulators in California at 7pm and once that's over she was able to get out to head home. As she walked toward her car in the twilight she took out her phone and saw she had several texts from Kyle all since she was in her late meeting. When she got to her car she dialed Kyle's number.

"Hey, baby," he answered on the second ring, his voice low and sexy. "I'm glad you called."

"Kyle. You didn't get in trouble because of me, did you?"

"No, babe. I got myself in trouble. Your tits are irresistible and your pussy is delicious, and my dad apparently thinks you cause my priorities to be out of whack and is pretty pissed at me. There was a surprise site inspection by the city engineer on Friday and I wasn't there. Everything went fine, but dad is angry and has decided that I need to help him with some bidding we are doing on some other jobs that start in the fall. So I'm stuck up here the rest of the week.

"He is doing this entirely to keep me away from your luscious pussy for a few days. As punishment. The bastard treats me like a teenager."

"Oh," was all she could think to say. "I guess that means I won't see you until I get back from visiting my parents."

"So, what you're saying is that you miss me," he asked, a smile clear in his voice.

"Well, yes," Kara sighed.

"Mmmm," he hummed, delighted.

"Look, darlin', I have to go. I'm having dinner with my parents."

"Sure."

"I will talk to you tomorrow."

When Kara got home she noticed she had a text from Kyle giving her explicit instructions on wearing a toy for a little while before bed. She shivered and moaned at his directions.

***

Kara took to spending hours on the phone with Kyle every evening. They would start by talking about how each of them had spent their day but it was never long before they were panting and moaning as they talked dirty to each other about stroking and sucking. Kyle told her she was ready to move up to the next sized plug on Tuesday night and she put it in under his direction, both of them enjoying her struggles to please him.

They talked when she was in the last few hours of the six-hour-drive to her parents. She was laughing at how the truck drivers liked to try to make her pass them to get a glimpse of her bare thighs or panties under her short dress. She wasn't sure what all they could see of her, but they certainly liked what they saw. Kyle laughed along at her description of what was going on, but she refused to engage in any phone sex as she drove since she considered it to be in the 'dangerous' category. She didn't want the distraction. So he told her about his parent's cottage where he and his family would be spending the holiday. He described the hiking trails and the lake for canoeing and Kara told him it sounded like heaven.

BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers
12