Under Construction Ch. 06

Story Info
Family, Betrayal, and Consequences.
8k words
4.07
13.1k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a 'non-con/reluctance' story which is rougher than I usually write, so caveat emptor. If that's not your cup of tea, please move along. For those of you that enjoy this kind of story... I hope you find this to be a good one.

This is the final chapter in this series, the first part of which was my first story on Literotica. It has been an interesting experience. I've certainly learned a lot about trying to be a better storyteller, especially about being consistent with characters. It's not easy. It's also a good idea to have a whole planned story arc when you start. This did not have that and, unfortunately, it shows. I'd probably have made some different choices had I planned more than one installment ahead. In anycase, enjoy!

*****

Kara moaned and leaned back on her left hand on Kyle's desk in his jobsite office trailer. She had come to see if he wanted to go out to lunch and he had turned the offer into eating HER. She tried to turn him down, but she never really had a chance once he had her alone. She found herself unable to reason when she was in his presence. Besides, he had such a talented tongue. Her heels were planted on the edge of the desk, her knees wide. Her tiny panties dangled from one ankle, the skirt of her dress was bunched up around her waist and the shoulder straps were pushed down her arms to reveal her naked breasts. His tongue was flicking her clitoris while his fingers were fucking her vagina for all he was worth.

"Oh god! Kyle!" she shouted, holding him against her by her right fist wrapped tightly in the hair at the crown of his head. He felt her moisture flood his tongue so fast he couldn't catch it all and it dripped from his chin.

Before her climax was even complete, there came a tremendous pounding at the door and before either of them could react it swung open revealing a tall man with close-cropped sandy blond hair.

Kyle stood from where he crouched between Kara's legs, pulled her off the table by her hips and pushed her behind him all in one swift motion before turning to greet the unexpected visitor.

"What the actual FUCK, Kevin!" he shouted.

"Jesus Christ, little bro!" the newcomer said. "Dad is on his way with the inspectors. Good thing I got here first."

"Can you.. ah... can you give us a minute, Kev?" Kyle asked, pulling a bandana out of his back pocket and wiping his face.

"You know it smells like sex in here," Kevin said. He walked over and opened a window.

Kyle didn't pay him any attention. Kara was trembling so badly that he was afraid she wouldn't be able to walk.

"It's okay, darlin'," he murmured, wiping a tear away with the pad of his thumb.

"You'd best get her out of here before Dad gets here," Kevin said. Kyle was still helping Kara get her dress back into place when the door slammed open a second time.

"Jesus! Why does it smell like pussy in here?" the man demanded, looking around the room. He only caught sight of Kara standing behind Kyle on his second scan of the room.

"Kyle Andrew Taylor! What the fuck is going on here?"

Kyle gave Kara a soft kiss and a reassuring smile before lacing his fingers with hers and turning towards his father.

"Hey, Dad. I'd like you to meet my girl, Kara Jenkins," Kyle said, pulling her towards his father. "Kara, this is my dad. Ken Taylor."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Taylor," Kara's voice trembled, barely above a whisper. Her eyes travelled over Mr. Taylor and she noticed how much Kyle resembled his father, from identical builds to their sandy blond hair, although the elder Taylor had some salt in his. Ken's eyes, however, were a hard unyielding brown.

Kara held out her hand and Ken took it, his large hand engulfing her small one.

"The pleasure is mine, pretty girl," Ken growled, squeezing her fingers. His voice had a more than a bit of a southern twang that Kara couldn't quite identify "I apologize, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Kyle, we will talk later," Ken said, turning to his son, his eyes hard with suppressed anger.

Kyle guided Kara to the door, his hand on the small of her back. "I'll come over to your place tonight and take you out to dinner,"

She nodded and quickly ducked out the door and was gone.

"So you've been fucking that piece of tail in my office? Are you out of your mind?" Ken demanded.

"I don't see how what I do on my lunch hour is any of your concern," Kyle countered hotly.

"It's my concern because of the potential impact to the business if this gets out. Who is she? Is she even legal, for god's sake?"

"Jesus, Dad! She's not that young. She's..."

Before Kyle could explain further, there came a polite knock at the door. Kevin didn't wait to open the door and ask the site inspectors to join them. After that, the three Taylor's were far too busy to talk about Kyle's lunchtime activities. By the time the inspectors left, Kyle had a half-dozen tasks to take care of. He and his father and brother developed a plan on how to complete the tasks within their timing and Kevin left to get the ball rolling on gathering some more short term resources.

"I expect you to keep your personal life separate from work, son," Ken told Kyle before he left. "I certainly understand the appeal of the girl, but no more fucking her on my jobsite. You know very well what could happen if she got mad and reported you to our customer. Let alone if someone other than your brother had walked in on you."

"Okay, Dad. I'll be more careful."

"No. Not 'more careful'," something caught Ken's eye as he spoke. "You won't play with that pussy while you are on the jobsite. Full stop. I'd rather you take her to your apartment for a long lunch and fuck her brains out than have you balls deep in her on your desk here."

Ken leaned down and plucked Kara's tiny white panties from where they'd ended up under the desk. "She might want these back.

"Your mother wants to meet this girl who had you so... preoccupied... when you were home. She thinks you're 'pining over her', whatever the fuck that means..."

"I know that. Mom won't let it go."

"We haven't seen you at the cottage yet this summer... Is it because you've been busy with that pretty little slut?"

"She is not a slut! We only started seeing each other a few weeks ago..."

"The mouth-watering aroma of her pussy has me wanting to get to know her better, too."

"Damnit Dad!"

"I suggest you bring her up to the cottage next weekend. Kelly and the twins are already planning to be there. Your brothers and their families are at least going to be there for a cookout on Sunday."

"We have plans for next Friday night. I don't think she's ready to meet the family. I'm not ready."

"Come on Saturday. Whether y'all are ready or not, I want her there."

***

Kyle let himself into Kara's house that evening, shaking his head at the fact that the door wasn't locked while she was home alone. He found her curled up on the sofa wearing cut-off jeans and a ribbed tank top, reading a novel, a glass of white wine dangling from her fingers.

"Hey, darlin'. I brought Chinese."

"You totally read my mind," Kara said, a smile lighting up her face.

She got up and followed him into the dining room, bringing her glass of wine with her. She went into the kitchen and got the bottle of wine out of the fridge and another glass for Kyle to use. He opened boxes of food and handed her a container of spicy orange chicken and some rice and he dug into some General Tsoas.

"I figured we'd eat in so you could relax a bit. I know you've been tired from working so hard on your prep for that milestone review."

"Which will happen tomorrow and there won't be another for a while. Life should be relatively stress free for a while after that."

"Mmmm. Well, I may be adding a little bit of stress next weekend..."

"What do you mean?"

"Dad insists we come up to my family's cottage next weekend. My mama is dying to meet you. Apparently I was 'pining' over you while I was with them last week."

"I uh... Wasn't your dad angry? He seemed mad at me..."

"He was mad, but not at you, darlin'. He thinks it's incredibily iresponsible of me to fuck you in the office."

"Well, he's not wrong," Kara responded.

"True. But it's... so..."

"Exhilarating. I know."

Kyle let out a hearty laugh.

"In any case... You are telling me I'm invited to meet your parents? I don't think I'm ready for that. WE are not ready for that."

"Let's clear the table and then maybe you'll let me convince you..." Kyle said, his lips curved into a smirk.

While Kara was washing her hands at the kitchen sink after loading the dishwasher, Kyle came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, sliding his hands over her curves and buried his face in her hair, taking a deep breath to smell her.

"Fuck, baby," he murmured, "I am going to take your tight ass tonight."

"Kyle...," she responded, her voice breathy, "you know I've never... "

"Trust me. I think you're ready. Besides, it'll take your mind off work," he reasoned, aware of her reluctance.

She could only moan in response as his hands slid over her clothed body. She could feel his cock hard against the small of her back as he pulled her against him and marched her toward the bedroom. He stripped her clothes off of her and pressed her down on her back onto the bed, settling himself between her thighs, his arms holding her open. She gasped when she felt his mouth against her core, her hips shooting up to press her against his mouth.

"So needy tonight," he chuckled against her before diving in. He licked her slowly, tonguing her cunt while stroking her clit, causing her to writhe underneath him. Her hands gripped his hair and held him against her. He moved his mouth to her clit and his right hand down to swirl his thumb around her opening to gather her juices and then spread them over the pucker of her asshole. He slipped two fingers inside of her before slowly opening the rosebud of her ass, pressing his thumb in to the first knuckle.

"KYLE!" she cried out, bucking on his mouth and hands through her orgasm.

He stroked her through her climax until she went limp, paying special attention to loosening her sphincter. Then he backed off from her. She watched him through heavy-lidded eyes as he stripped naked, revealing his hard cock jutting out in front of him, the tip oozing his arousal. He leaned over to the nightstand, pulled the drawer open and pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Hands and knees, darlin'," he ordered and knelt on the bed behind her.

Kara obeyed him and he wasted no time thrusting his cock into her warm wet cunt while he kneaded her ass with his big hands, using both thumbs to prepare her to take him. He pumped in and out of her slowly, gathering her cream while she moaned under him.

"Are you ready for me, baby?"

"Oh, Kyle...," she moaned.

"I'm gonna take that as a 'yes'."

He pulled out of her pussy and poured a generous dollop of lube on his cock and fisted it before placing its head at her loosened back door and slowly starting to slide in.

"Relax...," he growled as he felt her start to tense. "Breathe..." His left hand gripped her hip while his right hand wrapped around her to find her erect clit begging for attention. He listened for any sounds of distress from Kara but all he heard were moans and sighs as he slowly stretched her.

"Oh god," she grunted as he finally slid in the last inch, his balls against her cheeks. He could feel her whole body shaking under him. He withdrew and thrust back in, causing Kara to cry out. He slid in and out slowly before picking up speed.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god," Kara mumbled with each thrust. Her arms collapsed under her and her shoulders pressed against the mattress. Kyle stroked her clit faster and faster as the sound of his body slapping against hers filled the room.

"Kyle! I'm coming! Oh god!" Kara shouted, her whole body clenching like a vice around Kyle's cock. He hissed and shot his essence into her bowels, unable to hold on past her climax and collapsed on top of her, driving her body down onto the mattress. They both lay there, breathing hard, until Kyle pushed himself off to the side, dragging Kara over with him, spooning behind her.

"Feeling more relaxed, baby?"

"Mmmm," was all Kara could manage.

"You know, when I first got the plugs to train you for this I had it in my mind to share you. Rob wants you bad," Kyle said against her ear after brushing her hair back from her face. "But now...? Now I know I'd be insanely jealous if anyone else touched you."

Kara hummed and grunted softly and soon her breathing evened and he knew she was fast asleep.

***

Kara kept tugging at the hem of her dress, apparently nervous at how much of her thighs were on display to passing truck drivers while Kyle drove them north in his Mustang. He couldn't help himself from letting his fingers slide up her thighs and push her skirt up to expose her panties every time they overtook a tall vehicle. He chuckled and rubbed her through her panties while a semi driver drove in tandem with them for several miles, apparently enjoying the view.

"You should take your panties off and give us a show," Kyle suggested. "I can already tell the truckers are talking about you on their radios."

"Absolutely not! I don't want to cause you... or them... to have an accident."

"C'mon, Kara," he weedled, "it'll be fun. You know your pussy's already wet."

Kara refused to look at him.

"We both know the idea turns you on.

"Give me your panties," Kyle demanded.

Kara met his eyes and bit her lip. Then she put her hands up under her dress and pulled her panties down and off, handing them to Kyle without exposing her body.

"Spread your knees," he ordered. "Hike up your dress and show me your pussy."

She did as he ordered and he leaned towards her and started playing with her wet pussy.

"Lean back, babe," Kyle said, his voice husky with desire. "Play with your tits while I bring you off."

Kara lifted her heels to the seat and let her knees fall wide. She pulled the bodice of her dress down to expose her breasts, her nipples hard, and leaned back. Her hands plucked at her nipples, lifting and pinching them. Kyle slid his fingers along her folds, his middle finger playing at her opening and then stroking her clit before going back to her opening.

Kyle made sure his cruise control was set and kept one eye on the road ahead of them as he fingered Kara toward an orgasm. He signalled a lane change as he overtook a semi and grinned when the truck picked up speed to drive in tandem with them. Kyle strummed Kara rapidly and she lifted her hips, rocking against his hand as she moaned her pleasure, eyes tightly shut while she mauled her own breasts.

"I'm close... So close," she said, her voice trembling.

"Come for me, baby."

Kara's back arched and she let out a long moan as she climaxed. Her eyes shot open when the truck that was driving next to them sounded its air horn.

"Oh god, Kyle!" she gasped. "Was he watching the whole time?"

Kyle goosed the gas to get well ahead of the truck, laughing as the trucker honked again while they sped away.

"Give me my panties back."

Kyle handed them over to her, a smug grin still on his face.

"Are you sure he didn't tell your whole family?" Kara asked once she had situated her clothing back to cover her.

"I already told you. I am sure that Kevin told my little brothers, but that is where it stopped. None of the ladies know. My dad would have a fit at the very idea. He's pretty old fashioned. Very protective of the 'weaker sex'."

"Weaker sex, eh?"

"Dad thinks he's chivalrous.

"In any case, my mother will be the last person to know about what Kevin saw me doing to you."

"I just... I just want her to like me. God, I'm so pathetic and needy!" She closed her eyes and let out an explosive breath. "You should just take me back home. I... "

"Oh, no. You are not getting out of this that easily. My mother wants to meet you. My father insisted."

"And they'll all be their when we get there?"

"Just mom, dad, Kelly and her twins. My brothers won't arrive until Monday, from what Dad says."

"Kelly's husband?"

"He is on some business trip or something. The asshole."

"You don't like him?"

"My brothers and I are pretty sure he's a... what did you call your ex? A cheating cheater who cheats? He spends far too many holidays traveling for work if you ask me."

"That does sound suspicious.

"How much further is it?"

"We'll be there in about an hour, just in time for lunch. You can take a nap if you want. I plan to keep you up most of the night," he grinned, "so you should get some rest."

***

"Wake up, sleepy head," Kyle crooned. "We are 'there'."

Kara woke and stretched before looking around at where he'd brought her. They were parked on a concrete pad in front of an enormous log cabin with a deep covered porch wrapping around it. A blue lake glimmered in the sunlight behind the home.

"The 'cottage'," she said, giggling at the absurd name for such a large building.

"Yeah. Room for the entire family."

Kyle jumped out and was around to her door before she'd done more than open it. He held his hand out to her to help her up and out of his car. By the time she was standing, Kyle's mother and father were out the front door of the cabin and on their way down the stairs. Kyle guided Kara to his parents.

"Glad you could make it, son," Ken said, giving Kyle a quick hug and slapping him on the back.

"You've been awfully busy this summer," his mother said, giving him a long hug. "Your father gets to see you on the job. That doesn't mean you shouldn't come home to visit!"

"Of course, mama.

"Mom, I want to introduce you to this special lady," he pulled Kara in close. "This is Kara. Kara, this is my mom: Katie Taylor."

"It's lovely to meet you, Mrs. Taylor," Kara greeted her shyly, noticing that Kyle's had inherited his clear blue eyes from his mother. "I really appreciate your hospitality."

"We are happy you accepted our invitation," Katie responded, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Especially since I suspect Kyle wouldn't be here if you hadn't agreed to join us."

"And you remember my dad?"

"Of course. Mr. Taylor, it's good to see you again," Kara said, holding out a trembling hand. Ken ignored her hand and pulled her into a bear hug.

"I am glad you decided to join us, pretty girl," Ken said, a smile wrinkling his eyes. "No need to be nervous."

"I... uh... I thought you were mad?" Kara's voice wavered.

"Not at you, pretty girl," Ken said, releasing her back to Kyle. "My son was being irresponsible," he eyed Kyle up and down, a sour twist on his mouth.

Kyle and his dad lifted their luggage out of the trunk of the car and Katie hooked her elbow in Kara's and guided her up the stairs and into the cottage. Katie didn't let go of her arm until she'd lead her to the kitchen and gestured for her to sit at the kitchen table.

"I assume you're hungry, my dear?"

"Yes ma'am. Kyle said we'd have lunch here.

"Can I help you with anything?"

"Oh, no. Not at all. You are our guest.

"We'll be eating out on the porch. Ken's grilling. The side dishes are already set out and Kelly's already set the table," Katie sat down at the table across from Kara. "I just wanted a moment with you without Kyle or my husband around."

Kara just looked at her, both curious and a little apprehensive.

"I don't know how much he's told you about his past relationships, but his last one did not end well. The had been together for a long time. And then something happened and they were no longer together. He's never told me what happened. That was... oh... probably two years ago now. You are the first girl he's talked about since then. I just want to make sure you know that my boy's heart is in your hands."

BumbleCat
BumbleCat
142 Followers