Under Control

Story Info
He takes control.
2.2k words
3.85
75.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RhinoTx
RhinoTx
6 Followers

I quietly slide in through the back door, listening keenly for any sounds coming from within the old, turn of the century house. I slowly close and re-latch the door, making sure it is locked soundly. I quietly tip-toe through the kitchen, tugging my gloves tight on my hands to enhance the sense of touch through them. I stop at the door to the hallway and listen again for any sounds.

I faintly hear a shower running from somewhere above me in the two-story house, so I quickly move down the hall to the beginning of the stairway. Listening intently for any change in the sound of the shower, I softly begin my ascent upwards.

About halfway up the stairs, one suddenly groans under my weight. I hear the water stop and a woman's voice yell out "Honey, is that you?" I freeze in my tracks, not wanting her to hear, ready to bolt if she comes out of the bedroom door. I wait for what seems like an eternity, sweat starting to roll down my brow fearing, to be caught.

Soon, I hear the old valves squeak and the water begin to splash against her body and the shower walls. I resume my climb, this time taking care to place my feet close to the outside of each step instead of the middle to avoid any further noises.

I make the head of the stairs and step across the landing to the middle door of three that are there. The door that I hear the water coming from. I try the doorknob, gripping and turning it to see if it is locked. Bingo! It turns easily in my grip. I open the door, again, listening to the flow of the water, again, ready to bolt if it suddenly stops.

I see the door across the room, I see steam emanating from the gap where it wasn't closed completely. I look around the room, it is the room of a married couple. Full of mostly feminine things, but interspersed with masculine articles as well.

I move across the room to the bath room door and I peer inside. I can see a female body through the steam and foggy glass door of the shower stall. She is exquisite according to her outlines, full breasts that are firm and generous, and beautiful curve gracing her hip, and long and lovely neck and a backside that is full of promise for a man like me.

I lean back beside the door, I am now in position, just a couple of feet from the bed, just outside the bath room door. I reach behind me and free the gag and four short lengths of silken rope that were all looped beneath my belt in back. I twist all but one length of rope around my right wrist, and grip the gag in one hand with the first length of rope tucked into the top part of my front pocket for quick and easy access. I take the loose end of the gag, and hold it tightly with my other hand, now poised and waiting for the shower to stop.

My wait isn't long, I hear those old valves twist and the door slide to one side of the stall. I soon hear you toweling your luscious body dry and I wait in anticipation, my heart pounding in my chest, my palms sweating rivers, knowing that you'll soon walk through that door. Knowing that I'll soon have you under my control, helpless, powerless, and yielding to my every whim.

I listen as you move around the bath, doing the things a woman does to make her feel beautiful. Then, I hear you step near the door. My muscles tense, ready to spring, the door opens inward to the bath, and you step onto the carpet of the bedroom. I pounce, hard and fast, you didn't see me coming until it was too late. Your eyes widen in terror as a I, in a black mask and gloves leap behind you, wrapping the gag around your head and closing off the scream coming from your mouth. All that comes out is a muffled moan.

You fight me, but you're too small, too dainty, too feminine. I stand 6'2" and 210 lbs, and I work out everyday, so your no match for my strength and size. I quickly secure the gag, and grab you by the wrists, pulling them in front of you, tying them viciously and securely.

I rip the towel from your wide-eyed body, revealing your female charms. Umm, shaved, I like that! And those nipples, just like I like them, large, pink, and hard. I ravish your body with my eyes, holding you at arms length at the elbows, tightly.

Your in shock, you can't believe there is a man in your house, holding you tightly, he's gagged you, and is now leering at your body. I laugh in delight at my frightened prize as I spin you around to the bed, flinging you upon it with a bounce. Me, leaping on top of you to hold you down.

You begin to fight me again as the shock wears off and the realization starts to set in. You squirm beneath me, fighting me, resisting me, failing miserably. You just don't have the strength to fight me and I easily unwrap the second rope and secure your bound hands to the head board.

I spin around on top of you to secure you legs, laying across your belly and legs, I feel the warmth of your pussy through my shirt. I soon enough have both legs secure to the lower posts of the bed, legs spread, luridly exposing your sex.

I climb off the bed, breathing heavily, not from the fight so much as the thrill and sexuality of see you, bound naked before me. Helpless, powerless to resist me, totally at my mercy, you watch as I begin to slowly strip off my clothes. I pull off my shirt, flexing my muscles across my chest. I undo my pants and drop them to the floor, stepping out of them. I quickly lean over, stripping my underwear and stand straight before you.

You eyes look down and widen at the sight of my cock, it is completely hard and throbbing slightly in expectation of the pleasures to come. You cannot take your eyes off my cock as it waves from side to side in front of me when I step to the bed.

You groan as I straddle your hips, my ass in contact with your pussy, feeling the heat emanating from it against my ass. I lean forward and touch your right nipple, taking it between my fingers, pulling it, pinching it lightly, and twisting it. Your eyes close and again, you moan, this time a little more softly, more sensually, as I pull and twist at your nipple.

I take your other nipple in my other hand and repeat the process I was performing on the right one. I am now pulling and twisting harder and harder. You moans are increasing in length and depth. My cock swells with each moan. I feel the heat of your sweet pussy grow under my ass, damn you are HOT.....! You left nipple is so hard and red, it looks like a delicious ruby atop your beautiful tit.

I remove my hands and slowly stroke my swollen dick, watching as you squirm in heat beneath me, taking in the sight of your sensuous body. I lean forward and lick your blood hot left nipple and you jump and the touch of my wet tongue. You hips are now grinding against my ass, you are one HOT SLUT.....! Fuck I love this. Knowing that you have no control now, you have given nearly all of it to me, and will soon give me everything, all you have. But not because you want to, because I am TAKING it from you!!!

I suddenly roll off of you and stand on the floor beside the bed, my cock is now at full mast, standing straight up like some lurid flag pole. I walk to the end of the bed, and stare straight into your wide open, red hot and swollen cunt. It's gleaming with your juices, wet in anticipation of what I might do to it. Open and ready for my manly intents. Dripping juices flowing down to your cute little brown asshole, lubricating it too.

I crawl on the bed, between your legs, I hold my cock in line with your sweet cunt, I press the head up against the opening and you, feeling my prick, thrust your hips forward. You try desperately to impale yourself on my manhood. But I hold your hip with my free hand, preventing you from full entry.....damn, you are such a SLUT. A hot, sweet, gorgeous Slut, ready for any man who is man enough to take you, to fuck you, to do as he wants to your body.

I lean forward, easing my cock inside you, inch by inch until I have all eight inches buried inside you. You moan low as you feel me slide into you, felling all of me deep inside you. You start to grind on my cock, rubbing the inside of your pussy on my swollen cock and massive cock head. Feeling me, fucking me, taking me as the submissive slut that you are.

I slowly start pumping my dick in and out of your pussy, pulling it all the way out until the rim of my cock head come just outside of your sweet cunt lips. I then begin my slow stroke down, all the way in until my balls nudge against your ass. I am now fucking that hot, wet pussy that I've dreamed about all day long. Fucking it slow and easy, slowly speeding up my pumping until soon, I'm pounding you HARD with my swollen cock.

I am now fucking you fast, hard, and furiously, hearing the sweet fuck noises that happen when two people are in the heat of passion. Not making love, but fucking in a primal heat, bodies hot, sweaty, demanding more of each other.

I'm holding my upper body up with my arms, elbows locked, hands palm down on the mattress, fingers splayed wide for support. My toes are hooked on the foot board of the bed for leverage as I furiously pound on you sweet, hot sex.. Fucking you, fucking you HARD, driving into you with full abandon......!

All of a sudden your back arches, your fists clinch, your lips pull back, and your teeth grit...you let a low moan that somehow transforms into a feral scream of passion. You cum, you cum hard!!! I feel the wetness of your cunt as your juices flow past the opening of your sex, covering my cock and balls with sweet nectar, soaking the bed beneath us.

You cum long and hard, making animal noises, thrashing beneath me, nearly dislodging me in your throes. Soon you calm, slowly, almost painfully, you come down from your bliss. As soon as you are calm but still squirming slightly, I withdraw my cock from you with a plop, from your wet hole.....

I climb back up on your hips, than move forward until my cock is resting between your beautiful tits. It is so wet from your pussy nectar, it shines in the light streaming in from the windows. I reach down and push your tits together over my cock, holding them to form a nice warm hole for me to fuck your tits. I start thrusting in and out between them, my cock head popping out from the top, hitting your chin. You tilt you head forward, opening your mouth, allowing my swollen head to enter your hot, wet mouth.

I can feel the cum start to boil in my balls, watching as I fuck your tits and your mouth at the same time. I feel that familiar tingle that starts in my toes, climbs up my legs, and stirs deep within my balls. I feel the meat I have lodged in your cleavage and mouth swell to a size that it's never attained.....becoming a monster with a mind of it's own. I fell that old familiar throbbing and pulsing....Soon, so soon, I know what's about to happen. I furiously fuck your tits and I notice that your ass is again grinding the air behind me. You're moaning again as you start to orgasm again.

That drives me over the edge and all of a sudden I EXPLODE, shooting cum in your mouth, on your face, on your pretty neck and tits. Cum EVERYWHERE. SHIT I yell, as I pump load after load on you and in you. I can't believe how hard I'm cumming, I have NEVER cum this hard. My knees weaken with it. I fall forward across you, still spurting cum, now just a slow flowing river form the head of my cock. I'm completely DRAINED, you've taken all I had.

I roll to the side and, laying beside you, I reach up and remove the ties holding your arms....you roll on your side and lay your arm across me, saying; "Damn honey, you were REALLY horny today, been eyeing that new secretary at work again?"

I laugh and say; "Baby, you know me too well!"

RhinoTx
RhinoTx
6 Followers