Under Control

Story Info
You experience something different.
2.2k words
4.11
22k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day spent exploring the sights of the city we returned to our hotel room to relax. You were feeling hot & bothered and decided to have a bath. Having started running hot water into the bath you returned to the hotel bedroom and revelled in removing your clothes slowly in front of your enchanted audience – me.

When you'd stripped to your black bra and panties I reached towards you but even though my arousal was apparent you patted my hand away, picked up your robe and sat on the bed while waiting for the bath to fill.

Realising that I was out of luck for the time being I watched as you brushed your hair and removed your make-up. Once the bath was filled you made your way back into the bathroom and settled into the water. I knew you just wanted to relax so I stayed in the main room, watched the TV and plotted my 'revenge'.

Your soak complete, you emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I held out my hand to you and you sat on the bed. I went to the bathroom and retrieved the other towel that had been warming on the radiator.

Returning from the bathroom, I loosened the damp towel from your body and draped the warm towel over you. Then I started gently patting your body and rubbing it with the towel, patting you dry in a way I knew you would enjoy.

Starting at your neck and shoulders, I made sure they received the appropriate attention then moved the towel downwards, trailing it over your breasts. The friction of the soft cotton over your breasts caused a reaction in your nipples. By the time the towel had been moved on your nipples were erect and begging to be touched. As I continued drying down your body your hands moved to your breasts.

I patted your stomach dry while watching you cup your breasts and pinch your nipples, your tongue tracing over your lower lip & betraying your arousal.

I lifted your left foot and straightened your leg then patted you dry from your foot to your thigh. You laid back with your head on the bed and moaned as the cotton approached the top of your leg. Your right leg was given the same treatment as you continued playing with your breasts. Again, as the towel approached the top of your leg you moaned, this time moving your hips to try to cause contact.

I threw the towel on the floor and put my hand on your thigh. My fingers were stretched to the inside of your thigh, very close to but not making contact with your sex.

I encouraged you to move fully onto the bed then straddled your body. We looked into each other's eyes. Yours were sparkling with desire as I encouraged you to release your breasts and reach above your head with both hands. I leant over you and my cock brushed your breasts, snagging slightly on a distended nipple and causing another moan.

I retrieved the gold necklace you normally wore from beneath the pillow and quickly wrapped it around your wrists. I saw a smile form on you lips as you whispered "Kinky". Once your wrists were tied with your gold chain I used one of my belts to link the chain to a rod in the bedstead.

I moved down your body, allowing my cock to leave a sticky trail of the pre-cum leaking from its end. When I reached your legs you parted your thighs to accommodate me. I turned to each leg in turn, caressed from your thigh down to your foot and used a tie to bind your ankle to the foot of the bed.

I had never tied you up before but we had discussed it in the past. You were confident that I wouldn't hurt you and were willing to play along. Playing with your own breasts had started your arousal and being naked, exposed and vulnerable sent a vicarious thrill through your body. You knew I would be able to see the tell tale moisture between your legs.

As a final touch I retrieved an eye cover that I had kept after our flight. I knew it might not block all of the light but with your cooperation it would help prevent you seeing what I was doing.

I got off the bed and looked down at you. My erection pulsed in time with my heartbeat and I wanted to plunge it inside you but I knew that the teasing I was going to do would increase both of our levels of arousal. I picked up my camera and took a couple of photos with it on the silent setting.

There was a slight click each time I took a photo, and you strained to hear what I was doing, your head following my movement about the room.

I moved back to the bed, reached down and took hold of a nipple, causing you to take a sharp intake of breath. I twisted it between my thumb and forefinger and you whimpered with pleasure, your body tensing a little. I released your nipple and you relaxed.

Even though you were expecting it, when I squeezed your other nipple you whimpered out loud again. When I released your nipple you relaxed. Your mouth was open as you took deep breaths, your tongue playing over your lips.

I went to the rucksack I had been carrying around the city. You heard me open the zip but couldn't work out what it was. While you had been wandering around the shoe shops I had discovered a shop of a less wholesome nature.

As you could not see, I retrieved the items I had bought and placed them on the bedside table. I picked up the first pair of items, nipple clamps, and walked towards the bed. I stood above you pressing the clips open and letting them snap closed, then leant down and attached one to each nipple.

"Oh my God, that hurts, but it hurts so good." you whispered and then started breathing faster.

"Tell me if you want me to stop my sweet." I said, but you shook your head no.

I walked back to the table and picked up the next item, a long feather of about the size of a quill. It had been a complete impulse buy as I wasn't sure how you would react to its use. I wasn't even sure exactly how I was going to use it. I looked at the feather and ran my finger over the edge

I walked back to the bed, lowered the feather and began running it around your nose then over the delicate skin between your nose and upper lip. You twisted and turned to get away from it, but there was no escape. "No", you gasped, "not my nose!"

I began to run the feather very lightly over your breasts, just barely making contact with your skin. Already turned on by the situation, the moisture in your pussy increased and your nipples seemed to thicken and extend even though they were constrained by the clamps.

After spending several minutes teasing your breasts I gently slid the feather down your stomach and towards your pussy. I stopped at your trimmed bush and ran the feather in circles around and through your pubic hair. I let it drift down the inside of your thighs, teasing first one leg and then the other but bypassing your pussy as I moved the feather between your legs.

In seconds you were gasping for breath, thrusting your hips into the air, lifting your bum up off the bed. I could tell that you were close to cumming, approaching your peak, so I withdrew the feather. Even without the feather teasing you your hips were thrusting, searching for release.

"Why...why did you stop?"

"To teach you a lesson, about teasing and taunting me ... and because I felt like it." I said as I bent down and kissed you gently on the mouth.

I picked up the feather again and touched it against the side of your throat, causing you to jump in surprise. Your body was immediately covered in goosebumps as the feather trailed down your side and over your rib cage. You were so aroused that when I touched any part of your body with the feather a sexual thrill passed through you.

I trailed the feather down your side, down your thigh, over your knee and down your shin to your foot. As I tickled your feet with the feather you began squirming and it wasn't long before you were gasping for breath again.

Then I simply stopped, not touching you anywhere and making no sound, leaving you in suspense about what I would do next. You heard me leave the room and quickly return. Then I seemed to potter around the room and you gave up trying to work out what I was doing. You sank back into your own world. The sensations from your clamped nipples were enough to keep you aroused.

Then I touched you again, trailing the feather around the sensitive skin in the area of your trimmed bush. The area that was clear of hair was sensitive and every slight snag of the feather in your bush sent a tiny sensation through you. I played the feather down the sides of your pussy, barely touching your lips, sending wave after wave of pleasure through your body.

You began to make small noises in your throat, not words, not groans, but whimpering sounds, sounds of sexual ecstasy. I had never seen you react like this and I was enjoying the spectacle. When you were desperately lifting your hips off the bed I knew you were getting close to a climax. I stopped, moved away from the bed and took some more photos.

Your undulating hips were causing your pussy to open and close in front of me. I knew I would never forget the sight.

You suddenly realised that the feather had been removed. "No, don't stop! Not now, I need to cum. Don't leave me like this again. Please, I have to cum."

I reached down and removed the clamps from your nipples. You appreciated the blessed release from the pain but missed the pleasurable feelings. I was about to play my final card.

When I'd briefly left the room I'd bought some ice, which I'd left standing in a bowl since my return to the room. I lifted one of the largest cubes I could see from the bowl and held it over your mouth. As the first drop hit your lips you moaned and your tongue lapped at the liquid.

I lowered the cube and touched it to your lips. Your mouth opened and your lips wrapped around the ice cube. You moaned around the cube. I released it and you sucked it into your mouth. As you enjoyed the cold liquid melting from the ice cube I reached across and lifted another from the bowl.

This time I aimed lower. I moved the ice cube towards your pussy. As it made contact with your pussy you screamed, your back and hips arching up. The ice hitting your sex-heated pussy was something you would never forget.

"Fuck, it's freezing. What are you doing to me? It feels gorgeous."

I left the cube inside you and removed my fingers then I leant down and began to lick your pussy. The cold area just created by the ice cube felt odd to my tongue. I probed inside you and my nose worked against your pussy lips. My tongue brushed against the ice inside of you and I knew it wouldn't last long.

The sensations from the ice cube and my tongue were too much for you. You had never before felt the sensations that were going through your body. The cold in your mouth and pussy seemed to be connected. As the ice in your mouth melted so did the ice in your pussy.

As I lapped at the cold water inside your pussy some leaked out and down past my chin. I had teased you and kept you at the edge for so long. Your orgasm hit your body and it was like nothing you had ever experienced before. You moaned loudly.

When your orgasm finally drifted away, your hips dropped back on the bed and you were spent and exhausted.

It took minutes before you could start to think again. Your body had a sheen of sweat covering it, your pussy was flooded with your juices and so was my face.

I reached down to your feet and loosened the ties. You groaned as you moved you legs together. I moved to the top of your body to loosen the belt and unbind your wrists. I removed the blindfold and kissed your eyes, nose and, finally, your mouth. You could smell and taste yourself on me and were happy to kiss me back passionately.

I took you in my arms and held you close. You felt my erection against you and although you wanted to do something with it you were aching a bit too much.

"Let me rest for a little while and then it's your turn." you said as we snuggled together.

I was smiling as I felt you relax and then heard the shallow even breathing that indicated you were sleeping. I knew that you would be true to your word and looked forward to you waking up.