Under Cover Under-the-Covers

Story Info
Wife misses husband so joins him in an undercover operation.
4.6k words
4.01
50.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crazy!" my husband hissed at me. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into!"

"If crazy means trying to spend time with my husband," I replied, "then yes, I'm fucking crazy!"

"Not like this Carla! Why did you do this? I can't believe you're fucking doing this! You're not only risking my job and everything I've worked for, but our lives as well! Do you know who you're fucking with right now?"

Before I could answer, his entire face changed and he spouted off something that yes, the fish is excellent. That meant our dates were returning from the bathroom, and yes as a matter of fact, I knew who I was fucking with. So what. Big Hands Babmino. I didn't fucking care. I hadn't seen my husband in over six months. Six fucking month - and I hadn't had a real relationship with him in almost two years. Christ.

He told me this job would only last a few months and then it dragged on to a year, and then two. The visits got shorter and shorter as he became more enveloped with his alter self, and soon I was hardly getting phone calls anymore. After I cried for the thousandth time, I blew my top and got angry. No fucking way. Not this wife. Not anymore. I didn't care what it took or what I might risk, I was going to see my husband again.

I didn't stand when our dates returned to the table. My husband did and pulled out his date's chair. A big blonde bimbo. Ever meet a woman in which everything was artificial about her? That was the Bimbo. Her hair, her nails, and I swear-to-god her breasts were all fake. Oh -- sure, she looked good -- but who wouldn't with that sort of money. Big Hands pulled his chair next to mine, and his hand found mine underneath the table. Some girls might of flinched, but I didn't. It kinda felt nice to feel the warmth of a man's hands, even if it wasn't my husband's, and it felt nice to be paid attention to for once. Besides, if it made my husband jealous even though he hid it so well with that fucking smile of his, it was worth it. I was prepared to do anything to have my husband back in my life. I hope he was ready for it.

"So whatcha twos been talkin about?" Big Hands asked.

"Oh - Nicky was raving about the sole, so I think I might try it," I said.

Nicky was not my husband's name. His name was Greg. Nice All-American name. He didn't have the All-American look to go with his real name though, but that's okay. That wasn't the look I went for anyhow. I always liked nicely dressed tall dark men, and Greg's Italian features fit the bill, though I had to teach him how to dress well. Nicky would have probably been a better name for him had he actually been Italian, but he wasn't.

"Yeah, Nicky's got good taste, he sure does. Glad he had you call me." His hand squeezed my knee.

"Well - Nicky's always had an eye for a good lady," I winked at my husband. He smiled back. Bastard. I knew he was pissed though.

"That's for sure," Greg's date giggled, and pulled herself closer to my husband. I hated her laugh. I wanted to choke her.

I didn't know what pissed my husband off so much. I should be the one who's furious. I know he's fucked other women. Yeah, I knew it might happen. I'm not that clueless as to know what sort of positions he might be put into if you worked this kind of job, and I didn't mind being the wife of an FBI agent, but what I did mind was that I wasn't getting laid with anything but my vibrator as of lately, and God damn it - sometimes you need a lot more than cold plastic inside you.

Big Hands lightly stroked my bear legs under the table, and I must admit it felt good - that and the wine. I couldn't believe I was enjoying myself.

I started idly caressing Big Hands legs, when I discovered something else besides his legs. Damn thing was stretched down is pants legs!

"It looks like Big Hands isn't the only thing that's big about you," I whispered in his ear, loud enough for my husband to hear."

He blushed "No doll, it ain't."

"You're sweet," I said caressing his cock through his pants. "Not what I expected." I guess a lot of people get caught up in the violence of what it means to be in organized crime, that you forget that they're human and can also be gentleman too. Hell, they can even blush.

Or you could be on the right side of the law and be a prick like my husband who never calls.

It kinda made me feel good to make a man blush again, and I liked the way his penis felt in my hands. It had been so long -- so fucking long, I swear since I'd been fucked. I could feel his heartbeat pulsing through the warm veins of his cock -- either that or it was the wine going to my head. I can't lie to you that I wasn't getting turned on. I was. It wasn't his penis I wanted or came for, but it was doing just fine for now.

Greg's date was wrapped around him, probably doing the same thing to him as I was doing do Big Hands. I kicked off one of my heals so my foot could snake its way up Greg's pant legs. He was beginning to shift uncomfortably now, and I smiled the same sort of smile he back at him he had given me earlier.

Whatever we were talking about didn't matter -- I wasn't following it anyhow. The conversation must have been pretty good. We were all laughing and I even began to tolerate the bimbo. In my mind however, Big Hand's penis became my husband's penis, and I was feeling him under the table, and everything was the way things should be.

"So whatdaya say we head back to my place for a drink?" Big Hands asked me. My God -- was the dinner over already? The bill was paid, and Nicky was helping Ms. Spread-Her-Legs put on her coat. If I didn't think fast, I wouldn't see my husband for god knows how long again.

"I was kind of hoping we'd all go out for a cruise on Nicky's boat." Whew.

The thought must of appealed to Ms. Bimbo because she got all excited and squeeked. "Oh that sounds so nice. Can we Nicky?"

"I dunno," Nicky replied. "It's kinda dark out now." One obvious protest I needed to squash.

"It's such a nice night though," I said. "Nice summer breeze, and the moon's out." I turned and looked into Big Hand's eyes. "A pleasure cruise on a moonlit sky."

"Nicky -- you heard the ladies," Big Hands said. "They wanna pleasure cruise. Now let's be gentlemen and give the ladies what they want." Nicky nodded grudgingly.

"Anything else you want baby?" Big Hands asked

God if he only knew what I wanted as I looked at my husband.

"Mmmm - a bottle or two of the wine we had over dinner, and some glasses would be nice."

"That sounds good," Big Hands said. "Nicky, you wanna pick out two bottles of wine while I get the ladies their coats?"

"I'm never any good at picking wines," Greg lied. "Carla, you're pretty good. You wanna help me out?"

At the bar Greg exploded.

"Don't blow this Carla!" he yelled. "I've been undercover for two years now. There is too much at stake." The bar was noisy enough that neither of us had to worry about anyone overhearing us.

"And that's two years I haven't had you in my life. Tell me Greg, where does life for you end here and begin for us anymore?"

"We'll talk about this at home Carla."

"We both know you're not coming home tonight. You're bringing her home, and you're going to be fucking her instead of me! When's the last time we fucked Greg? Do you even remember the last time we had sex?"

"Yes. I surprised you coming home around two in the afternoon and brought you flowers that night and we went out to..."

"That's not the fucking point, God damn you," I yelled hitting him. "Quit fucking analyzing our marriage! Can't you stop being an FBI agent for just once -- just once Greg! I don't need you to analyze our marriage or remember every detail of what we have or haven't done. I need to be loved!"

"Don't you think I want that too Carla? I can't right now baby. Right now, there's fifty million dollars worth of cocaine coming into the country, and he knows," he said pointing to Big Hands as he was walking out the door, "where and when it's going to arrive and who's delivering it. If he fucking knew who either of us were, he'd have no trouble stinging either of us up by our necks, and believe me baby, that would be the nicest thing he'd probably do."

"Oh -- so you have no problem risking your life and our marriage, but I can't -- is that how it is?"

"You're acting like a child Carla. Now I want you to tell him you're not feeling well.."

"Kiss me."

'What?"

"Kiss me and I'll leave. Kiss me right now, the way you did when we got married and I'll leave."

"Carla!"

"Then I'll meet you outside. I am not leaving without a kiss from you."

"Carla!"

I huffed out of the restaurant, and nearly cried. I'd be lying if part of me didn't want to run back home right there and then, but God damn it, this was my husband and I am going to fight for him. I was able to compose myself before I rounded the corner where Big Hands had the car waiting for us.

Big hands opened the door of his car for me, and I got in the back with the streetwalker while we waited for 'Nicky' to bring out the wine.

"So how did you and Nicky meet?" the harlot shrieked.

"We used to be lovers," I mused, fuming, tapping my foot. I must have struck a nerve, causing the whore to shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"Nicky never mentioned that you twos were lovers."

"Yeah, that's Nicky. He's good at keeping secrets." "And it doesn't bother you that he's with me now?"

"I might be, if he was a good lover, but the truth is he's not a good fuck, and he's not all that big," I lied.

"Oh, I dunno. I think he's all right in that department."

I swear to fucking God on my life I would have punched her lights out right then if the car doors hadn't opened up and Big Hands and my husband got in.

"So whatcha twos been talkin about?" Big Hands asked for the second time that night. What the fuck is it with these people and the word "twos?"

"Nothing!" the tramp giggled.

"Looks like yous twos been up to something," Big Hands winked. "I hope you two don't have anything naughty planned!"

"Oh gawd, just turn around and drive will ya," the harlot giggled again whacking him with her blue scarf.

The ride to the lake to where Nicky's boat was wasn't far, which was good, cause I would have probably strangled the bimbo with her own scarf if I had to sit next to her for more than twenty minutes. I lit up a cigarette, and the bimbo coughed not so politely which made me just fucking pleased as hell that I found a way to irritate her as much as she was irritating me.

"Would you mind putting that out?" she finally snapped.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to bother you," I lied exhaling in her face before rolling down the window to flick my butt out.

We set sail under a moonlight sky minus the breeze, which meant Nicky had to use the motor, and I wouldn't have to listen to Nicky's date shrieking. The lake was deserted, not surprising since it was the middle of the week and as Big Hands would say, all the "suckers" had regular jobs to go to in the morning. We had it all to ourselves. When we had got out to the middle of it, Greg stopped the engine and headed to the bow to drop the anchor while the rest of sat in the boat's small cockpit at the stern with and poured the wine. For the second time that night, I felt like I would cry again.

Greg and I met in college. He was kind of a geek back then I suppose, honoring in political science and working hard while me, well, I was a lot like the sort of girl Greg was dating tonight. Kinda giggly and artificial myself. I suppose I acted that way to get boys. It worked of course, and while I didn't have to try very hard to get some handsome stud to bed me, it kind of got old after awhile when they didn't take me serious afterwards. I'd get the same lines about how they thought I just wanted to have fun.

I lit another cigarette, and took in Greg's date. "Where did you two meet if I might ask?"

"Oh Nicky? I never thought I'd meet a guy like him. Isn't he a doll? Let me tell ya, most guys I know can't wait to get into my pants, but with Nicky -- I had to fight to get him out of his!"

"That's because Nicky, like myself, are real gentlemen," Big Hands said.

"Yeah, sure. Real Gentlemen," she said rolling her eyes. "Anyhow, who was it, Franky who introduced us?"

"Yeah, Franky"

"Anyhow, Franky who is not a real gentleman," she snorted, "introduced us at the club we were just at about three months ago. I thought it was a date, that's what Franky said it was, but Nicky, I dunno! He was just so shy! He was so cute. Still is. Can't believe you dumped him."

Now I felt a bit sorry for the bimbo. When I was the bimbo back in college, Greg surprised me asking me out, kind of timidly I might add like he was with this girl, but I said no to him. At least this bimbo had the brains to say yes when she saw a good thing. Greg and I both shared a lot of the same classes together, and hung out together a lot, but I saw him more as a kind of nerdy friend than someone I could seriously see myself wanting to be intimate with.

The fact that he stuck with me as a friend after I flat out turned him down surprised me though. Most guys when you say no would have given me a "I wouldn't want to date an ugly girl anyhow, and I would have given them my "maybe you should try guys," comeback, but Greg stuck with me as a friend. It got to be a routine. He'd date, I'd date and when our dates weren't around we'd knock on each others dorm room to see what the other was up to.

"So yous twos used to knock around together?" Big Hands asked.

"A long time ago."

"And this sorta thing, it's not awkward for you?"

"A little, but I can handle it."

"You're sure, cause I wouldn't want to do anything ungentleman like to you in front of my friend over there."

"Oh stop it. Carla already told you she's fine," Greg's date said. "Isn't that right Carla?"

"Yes," I said smiling putting my hand on Big Hand's knee again, and knowing that the next words out of my mouth were a lie. "I'm fine." As I sat next to Big Hands, I found myself staring at Greg's ass as tossed the anchor off the bow. Two things made me change the way I felt for Greg in college. First, he got into a serious relationship with a girl named Kristine, who quite frankly was a little bit hotter than I was. He started spending more time with her right around the time I was getting sick of the sort of guys I was dating and looking for a guy that would treat me the way that, well, Greg treated me, and I found myself getting jealous of all the time he was spending with her.

The second was when I caught Greg naked for the first time. His roommate let me into his door on his way out explaining Greg was in the shower. Greg and I had often kidded around and pulled jokes on each other in college, so I thought I'd get him good by stealing his towel and his clothing while he showered. I was able to sneak in, but had been thinking that the shower curtain was opaque like the one we had in our dorm instead of transparent.

I also wasn't prepared to see Kristine in the shower with him, on her knees, with Greg's cock in her mouth. I watched as she slowly sucked him, as Greg leaned back against the wall of the shower, and took in all of Greg's features. His wet muscular chest and abs were tense with the pleasure Kristine was giving him, and as she backed off, I noticed how beautiful his cock was, erect and curving, glistening with Kristine's saliva. How I wanted to be on my knees in the shower taking him in my mouth, and to hear him call my name as he came with pleasure.

It was then I knew I loved him.

"So you never fell in love or anything like that?"

"Oh, come on Angelo! Leave the poor girl alone!"

"I'm just making sure she's having a good time Maria. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing's wrong with having a good time. Everyone wants to have a good time. It's the way you said it."

"Said what?"

"Forgetabouit. Nicky, are you coming back over? I'm kinda getting cold back here."

That's when I fell overboard.

Greg was trying to squeeze his way past me on his way back from the bow and I was being a bitch and wasn't giving him all that much room to squeeze by. He slipped right into me, and for a second, I held my husband again. I laughed aloud before gravity took over my body and I fell backwards overboard.

It took only a moment for Greg and Big Hands to pull me back onboard

"Are you okay?" Greg and Big Hands said in unison.

"The water is a lot colder that it looks!" I exclaimed, "I'm fucking freezing"

Greg handed me a towel, the only one on board, and a lot shorter than I needed. "We'll head back in," He said as he headed back to the bow, and looking a bit relieved that this might all be over now. I caught that look. It certainly was not fucking over yet. "No. Don't. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure baby?" Big Hands asked.

"Yes -- just help me dry off. Not like I can get these clothes dry anytime soon anyhow. We'll just hang them on the rail to dry." The clothes were stuck to my body pretty hard, and it didn't help that I was wearing tight pants to begin with. Big Hands had to pull pretty hard on my pants to get them off my legs. My panties were stuck to the pants from the inside, and as they slid down my legs, Big Hand's and my husband's eyes darted up to my pussy. When the pants were finally off, I was naked from the chest down. The only thing covering me was my wet bra.

"Might as well take this off too," I said unhooking my bra.

For the first time in our marriage I was naked in front of another man besides my husband. I could feel my nipples tingle, partially from the stinging of the cold-water still dripping from the tips of them, and partially from the excitement I was feeling. I was still wet from the dive in the lake, but I was becoming aware of another wetness growing between my legs, and a desire to fill that wetness.

"Nicky," I said, "be a doll and hang up my clothes please." I handed Big Hands the towel. "Care to dry me off?"

Greg couldn't keep his eyes off me as Big Hands began to dry my body, and more than once I felt his bare hands roam to my breasts, and around my ass. Soon he was carefully drying my pussy, in long gentle strokes with the towel that was making me more wet than dry. I moaned in encouragement and spread my legs a little more. He dropped the towel completely and rose to kiss me while his fingers, those wonderfully large soft fingers were touching me where only my husband and me had ever touched before. His tongue snaked down my neck and then to my chest where he took my hard nipples into his mouth ever so gently, sucking the water off them that had collected at the tips with his warm mouth. My husband and I had a clear view of each other in the moonlit sky. He's eyes were fixated on mine, but were awashed in pleasure themselves. The blonde bimbo had my husband's cock in her mouth and was giving him from what I could tell an exquisite blowjob. I could recall the tastes and flavors of my husbands cock myself; the musky smell of his balls, the smoothness and warmth of his shaft, and the salty taste of his precum. I licked my lips seductively at him with the tip of my tounge as Big Hand's own tongued snaked down my body to my pussy.

"You look so good," my husband mouthed to me silently as Big Hands began eating me.

"So do you," I mouthed back. "I missed you."

"Me too. I'm sorry"

Big Hands tounge wrapped itself around my clit in little circles, and I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm, and from the look on my husband's face he was too. I didn't want to cum this way though; I wanted to get closer to my husband. I noticed a small patch of clouds drifting towards the moon and hoped it would be enough to shroud us in darkness so I could feel my husband again. That enough would warrant the risk.

"Oh," I cried, "I need to be fucked! Please fuck me!"

12