Under Her Sway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The realization sent tiny waves of pleasure through her whole body, and her knees wobbled.

"Good girl," Tess said slyly.

Limini's knees nearly buckled from the tsunami of pleasure that flooded through her at these words—and from the humiliating sight of Tess plucking Limini's own thong from her limp fingertips.

No, she pleaded to herself, no, no, not again, I can't be losing again...

But she kept dancing. Kept swaying and swingng her hips. Kept caressing and stroking her body. It just... felt... so good...

"Such a pretty thing," Tess cooed, fawning over the delicate thong. The succubus smirked at her. "Were you wearing this pretty thing in the hopes that your Celeste would like it, sweet thing?"

Limini whimpered, shaking her head in pathetic indignation as her fingers tugged and teased her nipples. And yet the hips swayed.

"I think we'll have to make a new rule," Tess said happily. "From now on, my little slutty Limini isn't allowed to wear any underwear from now on. Okay?~"

"Wh..." Limini squeaked in surpise as this sank in. "B-Buh—but I—but-—"

Something warm and slippery and sinuous grasped her arm just above the elbow.

Limini gave a squeal, spinning in the dance to see—from the corner of her eye—that one of her blue tentacles had grabbed her. It wasn't restraining her, though. It was just... holding her.

"W-What?" She whispered.

And she swayed.

The tentacle switched. Then it started to spiral up her arm. She watched it, dazed and fascinated. Her hips wove in slow spirals as her hands continued to stroke over her body. What was it... what was it... doing?

She yelped as another warm tendril snaked around her right arm. Again, it didn't seem to restrain her at all. It just began to spiral up as well.

Embracing her.

"Promise," Tess instructed.

Limini looked up and was immediately lost in the sight of Tess's gorgeous ass swaying closer. to her shock, she realized that the tentacles were no longer blocking the sucubus's way in the slightest—not even a token bit of resistance.

Indeed, Limini realized, mind reeling, they seemed to be mostly concentrated on... her.

She squeezed her tits and moaned. As she did so, several tentacles crept up and began to wrap around her chest as well, caressing each breast lovingly, indulgently, thumming with strange magical intensity. She gasped and squirmed. The pleasure was... oh, gods, this was too much to bear...

And yet somehow, she still followed the dance. She didn't even miss a step.

In fact... she panted as more tentacles joined her hands in caressing her midriff, wrapping around her sides... it was feeling... almost... easier.

It was almost as if the tentacles were guiding her to keep dancing.

She drooled as tentacles prodded at her open, panting mouth, their sweetness tingling on her tongue and lips. She squirmed as they wrapped around her neck, massaged her ass, slid around her legs and under her knees.

No. they weren't guiding her. It was almost as if...

... as if they were... following... her...

Limini mewled as her hands slid along her hips, only to be joined by writhing, slippery glowing tentacles that slid between her thighs and massaged her own ass with such affection, making it so hard to stay standing...

She stared up at Tess, realizing in molten fear and arousal how deep she was getting—literally, as more and more tentacles wrapped around her, reminding her—oh, fuck, nnnnnggh—oh warm, pulsing, comforting coils... only so slippery, fuck, oh, fuck... right between her legs, sliding between her ass cheeks...

"i promise," she mewled, twirling and wrapping herself even deeper in her own tentacles' sensuous clutches. "i-i'll... i'll... n-no more... p-pleeeeeeease..."

"No more underwear," Tess said happily. "Horny ass sluts don't need underwear... even pretty ones like these." She twirled a finger with a smirk, and the thong disappeared into thin air.

Limini could only whimper and whine as the demoness danced closer, as the tentacles began to... tighten. The slippery tentacles slid across her bare pussy lips slowly, tenderly, matching her own movements. Matching the dance.

Matching Limini's every trembling motion, and yet Limini couldn't help herself.

What a slut I am. She drooled and beamed brainlessly.

Tess swayed closer and closer. Limini watched her dazedly, unable to muster more than tiny whines and mewls and pleas as the succubus's tail flicked up to caress along her cheek, along her jawline, down to her neck...

... and plucked the brooch away, breaking the clasp and tossing it up into the air only to catch it spinning on her index finger with a smirk. "And I'll be taking this, as well, my sweet," she purred. Her lashes fluttered. "If you... don't mind?"

Limini mewled.

"Good girl~"

Limini's knees buckled. She almost came.

Luckily, more tentacles rushed in to hold her in place.

She watched in helpless dread as Tess clipped the brooch around her own neck. She toyed with it briefly, giggling. "Oh, isn't this a pretty thing? Thank you, pet." She looked back up and met Limini's gaze with a wicked grin. "So sweet of you to bring me two pretty toys to play with~"

And as Limini struggled to process what had just happen, to process how rapidly this situation had progressed from 'bad' to 'absolutely catastrophic'... the tentacles began to move with purpose.

They kept her swaying. Kept her dancing. But as Limini squirmed helplessly in their grip, they squirmed around her tighter and tighter, sliding indulgently between her legs and across both sensitive holes. Oh, gods, her pussy was dripping... how much was that because of the slick, vibrating tentacles, and how much was... her...

Limini gave a squeak as the tentacle began to caress her breasts, looping endlessly around them and sliding through her cleavage, stroking over her needy nipples, squishing and kneading and tending to them with unbearable attentiveness.

Limini gave a moan as more and more tentacles looped around her, tightening their grip. Whereas before they had helped her remain standing, now the pulsating tendrils danced her like a dolly, and their tight, safe embrace... oh, gods, it was heaven...

Limini gave a cry of bliss as the tentacles massaged her ass in such a wonderfully familiar way, kneading and squeezing it with the utmost care, the most loving attention. She watched Tess admiring her with open amusement as the succubus drew close...

... and she helplessly submitted as Tess took her by the hand and resumed their dance.

She watched Tess's ass sway and moaned as the tentacles slid over her pussy, tickled and stroked delicately along her drooling lips—ever-so-delicately, ever-so-teasingly... watched Tess sway back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

"Look at you," she heard Tess coo, and she trembled at that dripping erotic tone of voice. So smug. So triumphant. But she couldn't look away from Tess's ass, swaying to the heavy, pendulous beat that made her melt into Tess's arms.

The tail tickled under Limini's chin, forcing her head up, forcing her eyes to briefly meet Tess's Tess's eyes swirled with demonic energies. Limini whimpered uncertainly.

"Such a hopeless, helpless little slut," Tess purred, tilting Limini's head to the side and admiring her. Those eyes swirled, sparkled. "What ever shall I do with one like you?"

Limini's mouth hung open. She drooled. She struggled to think of a response, but as the tentacles slid indulgently along her pussy lips, all she managed was a helpless moan.

Tess smirked and patted her cheek. "Is it possible," she hissed, and Limini's eyes widened as the tentacles tightened ever-so-slightly, "that this slut wants to have those adorable little brains fucked out of her until she's a mewling, drooling bimbo buttslave?"

Limini stared into Tess's eyes and moaned. Her eyes slowly slid down once again, watching Tess's hips. She just couldn't help it. She wriggled and squirmed deliciously in her bindings, lip quivering at how good those slippery tentacles felt...

"Of course," Tess whispered, tickling under Limini's chin with the tip of her tail, "who would notice the difference?"

Limini's cheeks burned. But she didn't look away. She didn't stop squirming. And she didn't try to argue.

"Goodness," Tess murmured, twirling Limini again and making Limini's head spin, "such a horny thing you are! Would you like that, my pet?"

"I... I..." Limini gasped as the tentacles gave her own ass a generous squeeze. "Ohhhh... f-fuck..." Her voice was barely a whine. She squirmed helplessly, now, hopelessly, shamelessly. It didn't hinder the dance, not when she was already being puppeted around. She didn't have to focus on anything anymore, in fact. She just wiggled and writhed against the tentacles' touches and tried to hold in her pleas.

"Just look at you!" Tess said smugly. Her ass swayed back and forth. "Just tell me what you want, my sweet~"

"NNnuh!" Limini shook her head desperately, pleadingly, her whole mind teetering on the precipice of surrender. Teetering back and forth. Back and forth.

Tess smirked. The tentacles tightened. As they squeezed, Limini felt like her very mind was being squeezed, milked, as her lips parted wide and her tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled up itno the back of her head. She mewled and drooled and, in between the babble, a single word escaped.

"m-more."

"What was that?" Tess's head tilted slightly, as if in innocent curiosity. "What did I hear you say?"

Limini watched brainlessly as Tess's ass swayed, letting hersef be massaged into total limpness, helpless to do anything but be carried through the dance as she openly ogled the demoness. "more," she whimpered. "more!"

"More? You want more?" Tess giggled. "More what? more teasing?" The tentacles slid over Limini's pert nipples, eliciting a cry. "More squeezing?" The tentacles tightened.

"more!" Limini cried. "m-more... more..." Her brain was repeating on that word. She struggled desperately to think of the next one., but thinking was so, so hard, especially when... when her holes were so desperately eager to be filled...

"More kisses?" Tess's voice was as sweet as molten candy as she kissed Limini on the cheek, then down the neck. Limini's face burned. "More dancing?" They twirled and spun and twirled and spun, Tess's hips swinging and swaying all the while. Limini's head spun into rosy-pink clouds of dizzy dreams with every spiral she was led into.

"more," Limini panted, her brain molten in pleasure. She squirmed against the tentacles, her breathing heavy and uneven. "m-more..."

Tess smirked. The succubus leaned in very close as her tail held Limini's cheek so she could keep watching her ass. Limini shivered as she felt the demonness's warm breath and ticklish forked tongues in her ear. "More pleasure?" the demoness purred.

Limini trembled. She nodded.

"What was that?" Tess asked innocently, pulling away and fluttering dark lashes.

"m-more pleasure," Limini mewled. She bucked eagerly. "i want more pleasure!"

"Oh, but I thought you were in control!" Tess teased. "Surely you don't need my permission!"

"i'm not in control!" Limini whimpered, feeling her cheeks growing ever hotter by the second. "i-i want... i need..."

"Hm?"

"please!" Limini cried. "please-please-please, i—i need—"

She bit back the words, shame overtaking her need for just one more moment.

Then the ass swung to the right.

The ass swun to the left.

Limini stared, lips parting. She drooled. Her head bobbed brainlessly.

She watched hungrily, and swayed.

From the right.

To the left.

"That's right," Tess purred. "Just stare like the little ass slave you are. Just submit and let my lovely, curvy hips..." Back and forth. Back and forth. "... milk it... from those pretty, slutty lips."

"please," Limini whimpered, "pleasepleaseplease fuck me, fuck me, f-fuck all my holes—"

"Oh, but I thought you were a smart girl?" Back and forth. Forth and back. The tail hummed between Limini's thighs.

"i'm not a smart girl," she squeaked, shaking her head desperately.

"Really?" The tail's hum intensified. "You're... not?" Tess's voice dripped with irony.

"n-nuh-uh!" Limini managed, giggling as the tentacles tickled and teased around her cheeks, stroked her oh-so-sensitive lips. "not—not smart—good girl, stupid girl—" Gods, it felt so good to say it.

"Whose stupid girl?" Tess purred.

The tip of a single tentacle teased along Limini's clit.

"yours!"" Limini squealed. "yours, yours, yours! i-i'm—i'm just a dumb slut, i'm your dumb slut, i'm your dumb little bimbo slut just please please pleeeeeeeeeease—"

"And no more underwear?" Tess asked sweetly.

"no more!" Limini's head bobbed brainlessly to the rhythm. "no more underwear. d-dumb bimbo sluts like me don't—" The tail vibrated. "NNNGh! don't neeeeed panties—nnnever wanna wear 'em again..."

The words flowed so easily now. So wonderfully, perfectly, exquisitely easy. Limini felt every part of herself melting with pleasure as they left her lips, and she just wanted... more. More degradation. More humiliation.

More use of her needy bimbo holes.

Tess giggled, and Limini's eyes widened as the tentacles tightened further. "Good girl."

The tentacles started to pull Limini's legs apart. Limini was held too tightly now even to turn her head to see what was happening down below. She just stared helplessly into Tess's shimmering eyes... and found herself lost in gorgeous spirals as her eyes-concealing spell finally fell away as well.

Her mouth hung agape.

The wizardess drooled.

"Mine," Tess purred.

Limini mewled softly as the tentacles stroked promisingly over her pussy lips. "yours," she whimpered.

Tess beamed.

And Limini's mouth formed an oh-shape as the tentacles entered her p;ussy.

"Good slut," Tess cooed.

And Limini squealed as the tentacles lifted her right up into the air and began to fuck her pussy mercilessly. And with them came pleasure she couldn't bear.

It was like her whole body melted into putty. She melted into the tentacles' grasp, melted into lovey-dovey goo that could only passively receive. She moaned and writhed in helpless delight as pure, liquid ecstasy poured through her body, her mind, her soul. She hung in midair and gasped and panted and drooled and screamed in bliss as the tentacles pounded her needy, drooling pussy the way every bimbo so desperately craved.

"Good slut likes this?" Tess cooed, her tone patronizing and sweet as if addressing a helpless pet. "Good slut likes her slutty holes being filled?"

"Yuh-yuh-yesss," Limini slurred, bucking and bobbing as the tentacles thrust in and out. In and out. In and out. Her eyes dropped to Tess's swinging ass, and the wizardess drooled.

"Good slut wants more holes filled?" Tess asked with a smirk. She caressed Limini's cheek, then smooshed Limini's cheeks together and forced Limini to meet her gaze. "Good slut wants to be nice and ruined, doesn't she?"

Limini could barely nod.

And as Tess smiled, and as Limini's mind swirled with spirals, Limini felt a tentacle prodding her asshole delicately. Limini whimpered. She was so helplessly displayed, so wantonly exposed, there was nothing she could do. She was caught. She was Tess's, for the succubus to do whatever she willed with.

And she squealed with pleasure as the tentacles flooded inside and began to fuck both her holes in a mind-melting rhythm. In and out. Out and in. In and out. Out and in.

The pleasure was thick mulled honey, and Limini was drunk on it. She couldn't get enough, not anymore. She just wanted more. More. More. More....

"moooore," she cried, wiggling and thrashing as she swung back and forth in the tentacles' grasp. "mooo—mmMMMMMMM!"

Her words were swallowed as Tess's heart-tipped tail suddenly thrust right past Limini's plump parted red lips.

Her eyes widened, and her cheeks burned. She had a moment of surprise,.

Then, as she felt the tail beginning to hum in her mouth, felt how nice it felt between her sensitive lips...

Her eyelids drooped.

She felt a bit of drool trickle from the corner of her mouth.

And she began instinctively to suck.

"What was that, slut?" Tess asked teasingly. "Is something wrong?"

"Mmmmm..." Limini sucked hungrily, adoringly, quivering all over at the pleasure of having a third hole filled and fucked. She gazed up at Tess in devotion as her lips smacked, as her head bobbed.

Suddenly, she couldn't imagine doing anything in the world but licking and lavishing love over the beautiful red tail, letting it thrust in and out of her to join the in-in-in-out-out-out rhythm that was drowning her in ecstasy.

Letting it fuck her very mind away.

"That's better," Tess said smugly, pacing around Limini as Limini sank to the floor.

Limini moaned in response, helpless to speak, helpless to do anything but buck and suck and be fucked in time with the sweet rhythm of Tess's hips as they swung right before her eyes.

Tess giggled. "Much better. You weren't using that pretty mouth for talking anymore, anyways, and good, dumb sluts mustn't have holes unused~"

Limini nodded and sucked and squirmed and licked.

"So much better to put those holes to use where they belong, don't you think?"

"Mmhm," Limini moaned, continuing to bob her head submissively. She relished her defeat, her humiliation, so wonderfully deserved. She could barely breathe. gasps and moans and whines and squeaks escaped her with every thrust, every pulse, every squeeze.

"So much better to put a slut's whole body to use," Tess went on, smirking, as the tentacles began to lower Limini onto her back. Limini squirmed and panted and drooled over Tess's tail as the tentacles toyed with her breasts, massaged her ass, steadily relaxed every remaining muscle in her entire body. "Do we like that, pet?"

The tail popped out of Limini's mouth. Limini stretched to try to recover it, whimpering, missing having her mouth filled... but she was too weak, far, far too weak. She panted. Drooled. Mewled. Gasped for breath.

"uh-huh," she whispered, as Tess descended to smile down at her. "y-yes, Mistress... oh, y-yesss..."

Tess swayed. Gyrated. Bounced. "Tell me what you want, my plaything."

Limini's lips quivered. She almost cried for the tail to return, spotting it flicking, still dribbling sinful nectar, just behind Tess's ass.

But then her eyes met Tess's ass.

Tess's flawless, curvy, soft, plump, indulgent ass.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

Limini stared dumbly, brainlessly.

"Hm?" Tess giggled. "Well? No answer, pet?"

"mmuuhh..." Limini fumbled to remember words. Watched it sway above her head. Back and forth. Back and forth.

It matched the rhythm of the tentacles, she thought senselessly, as she squirmed and gasped at their continued attentions.

"Go ahead, my slave," Tess purred. She swung her hips slowly. Back and forth. Back and forth. "Just tell your Mistress what you want."

"b-buh... uh..."

Tess's voice was like sweet, poisonous syrup. "Tell me. What. You. Need."

"need." Limini's tongue fumbled. "n-need, um. um." The ass wiggled right above her head. She whimpered softly. "n-need..."

"Well?" Tess laughed. "Speak up, slut. Why won't you tell me what you want?"

"n-need—" Limini squealed as the tentacles suddenly surged into her—not back and forth, as they'd been doing, but both sets pounding into her in time. The rhythm had suddenly deepened, hit a new intensity, as the tentacles began to fuck her in perfect tandem, and she screamed in bliss.