Under Her Thumb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers

"Thank you," she said with a slightly shocked look on her flushed face. Steve then went over and did the same for Bea, carrying her effortlessly over to be set lightly down beside her friend.

"God Daddy, you make me feel like you could've done that with one hand," Beata said with a little giggle.

"Me toooo," Ginny agreed, her green eyes sparkling.

"Ok ladies," Steve said, "before we start with the smores, I'd like to give you both a surprise."

"Really??" they both said in almost perfect unison, and then burst out laughing.

"Yes really." Steve smiled. "I realize that it's not quite Christmas yet, but I wanted to give you both something on our first night here because it's such a special occasion."

Both girls were so excited, practically bouncing in their seats, "Yayyy! I love surprises Daddy!" Beata beamed. Gin nodded her emphatic agreement.

Steve knelt in front of the girls and handed Beata a beautifully wrapped little box. He then handed a slightly bigger one to Ginny, smiling as her face lit up like it was lit from within.

"Bea, I want you to open yours first and then Ginny, ok?" he said gently.

They both nodded and then Beata carefully pealed the wrapping off. Delicately, Bea pulled a beautiful, shiny, silver chain out of the box. On the end of the chain, a gorgeous, little crystal angel hung with its wings outspread, its facets sparkling like mad in the firelight.

Holding it up in front of her face, Beata just gaped like a fish for a few seconds and then stammered, "Daddy... this is... is... It's just so beautiful!" she gushed.

Steve was very pleased by her reaction, "Baby, as soon as I saw that, I thought of you. I have always felt that my little girl was given to me by an angel... Ginny sweetheart, will you please help her put it on?"

Gin was as stunned by the necklace as Beata; she just nodded and then gently took the chain from Steve's shaken daughter and reverently attached it around Bea's neck.

"Daddy, I don't know what to say," she gushed once the necklace was in place, "it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... I absolutely love it!... and I love you so much Daddy!!" The ecstatic teen virtually tackled her father and kissed him all over his face with a hundred tiny kisses, cute little "thank you's" between each kiss.

Ginny just looked on with a giant, pretty smile on her face, "Wow Bea, the card in the box says that the chain is platinum and that the angel is a Swarovski crystal... It is so incredibly beautiful... You're so lucky to have a daddy that loves you so much." Beata couldn't answer her; she just hugged her friend with a sob, nodding emphatically as tears leaked down her face.

Steve couldn't be happier with his daughter's reaction. He cupped the side of her stunningly beautiful face in his giant hand and said, "I'm so happy you like it BabyBea... I love you."

Beata grabbed him again in a powerful embrace and stayed that way for a long time. Once she got herself together, she turned to Ginny and asked, "Daddy, can Gin open hers now?"

"Of course you can Ginny," Steve smiled, "I really hope you like it Sweetie."

Ginny, even more carefully than her friend, slowly and gently removed the wrapping. Inside was a black, rectangular, felt box. When she slowly opened the lid, the startled girl nearly dropped it. With shaking hands, she withdrew an intricately crafted, solid gold bangle bracelet. Her eyes were the size of saucers as she looked at the top of the bracelet. In the center of the top face, a stylized 'G' about the size of a dime graced the delicate band. Its contours were highlighted by a setting of small, but vibrantly green emeralds, virtually the same color as Ginny's eyes. The color of the delicate, gold bracelet, warmly complimented her golden skin complexion.

The stunned teen just blinked repeatedly and her breathing became shallow and rapid. A glistening tear, slowly traced its way down her soft cheek as she stared at it, speechless.

Steve chuckled and said, "Sweetie, if you look inside the bracelet, you'll see an inscription. It's on the inside because it's a very private, special thing, just between the three of us and I always want those words to touch you for as long as you live.

Ginny read the words aloud in a tiny, halting voice, "Daddy's Girl Forever."

Blinking rapidly again, she looked up at him and stammered, "I... I don't under..."

Steve interrupted, "Ginnygirl, I think of you as my daughter, I have for a long time. I'm so grateful to you for being such a loving friend and sister to Beata, you are such a joy to be around Sweetie. I just wanted you to know that I love you very much... I would be honored to be your daddy anytime you need me to be."

In shock, Ginny handled the bracelet like it was a precious, ancient talisman as she gingerly put it on. She looked up at Steve, her lip trembling as she asked, "D...Do you mean I...I can call you Daddy?"

Steve just smiled and nodded, then opened his arms wide. With a massive, gasping sigh, she threw herself onto Steve's lap and into his arms. Huge, wracking sobs shook her petite body as a lifetime of stifled emotions erupted from the sweet, neglected girl. Between gasping sobs she repeated over and over, "I love you Daddy... I love you Daddy... Daddy, I love you so much."

Steve pulled a teary Beata into a group hug and held the girls firmly for a long time before he said, "Welcome to the family Ginny, Bea and I love you very much."

When she had calmed down a little, but still had little hiccupping whimpers, she turned to Beata and kissed her slowly and gently on the lips, then said, "I can never... thank you enough for what you are sharing with me Bea... I love you so much!"

"I love you too Gin... with all my heart." Beata leaned in and kissed her back just as tenderly on the mouth. Steve had never seen anything so touching or beautiful.

Ginny then turned to Steve and said solemnly, "Thank you Daddy, I love you so much... You've made me the happiest girl in the whole world," she smiled then and said, "well, maybe except for Bea, I think she's pretty happy too." They all laughed and cuddled together in front of the fire.

The rest of the evening was a joyous blur as Steve's two teen daughters continued to swoon over the special gifts they were given. They indulged in a sticky round of smores baked over the fire.

Steve cleared his throat and stood up. As he looked down into their pretty, upturned faces, he was blown away by how beautiful his girls were. They looked so cute in their little pajamas, Beata's a powder blue set with little bunnies printed all over them. Her alluring top looked a little too tight over her full, braless breasts, her nipples clearly defined by the thin material. Ginny's pink set also seemed to be a little 'out grown' and had 'Kiss Me' stenciled in bold letters across her shapely chest and bottom.

Steve shook his head to keep from staring and said, "I have one more small surprise for you both before we hit the sack tonight."

With a huge, sparkling smile, Ginny turned to her 'sister' and said with a giggle, "Bea, is this what it's like to be spoiled? Beata laughed and hugged her.

Steve laughed, and then stroked the side of Ginny's face lovingly. He continued, "Tomorrow morning, we're going to go out and find ourselves the perfect Christmas tree."

"Oh my God Daddy, that's awesome!! Beata squealed.

"That sounds so wonderful!" Ginny gushed, "but what are we gonna use for decorations Daddy?"

"Not to worry my pretty little angels, your sneaky old man stashed a big box of decorations, along with a string of battery powered lights in the truck before we left," he smiled while tapping his temple.

Both the girls jumped to their feet and glommed onto him in a big, loving hug. Steve could see that both their faces were filled with emotion as they snuggled into each side of his chest. Wrapping his large arms around them both, he tried hard to ignore the feeling of their soft, thinly clad bodies, pressed firmly against him. His overactive mind could clearly feel his stepdaughter's full, firm breasts pressing onto his abdomen. Her nipples, hardening at the contact, poked him in the side. Ginny's nubile form was no less distracting. Although her perky, B-cup breasts were smaller and pointier then Beata's, her hard nipples were bigger in diameter and definitely longer. They topped quarter sized, cone shaped areolas, their profile clearly seen through her thin top. Gin's nipples were extremely hard; drilling into Steve's other side. The most maddening thing was the girls were pressing their warm, thinly covered mounds onto Steve's muscular thighs. Both radiated an unexpected heat, Ginny's especially felt like it was dampening the leg his sweatpants. He could feel a tingling in his crotch, so he kissed them both on the tops of theirs heads, then made an excuse to go and get more firewood, hoping to hide his growing condition.

Standing outside in his boots and light coat, Steve took a few deep breaths of the sub-zero air, hoping to clear his head. As he slowly gathered another large armload of wood, he noticed fine snowflakes falling around him. The temperature had definitely dropped and it helped to cool his troubled mind, as well as his raging dick.

'Those girls are so fucking beautiful,' he thought, 'God, I want to touch them so bad... From the way they were talking in the loft, you'd think they'd welcome it.' He shook his head violently, and whispered to himself, "Don't be a fucking idiot... just mind your shit."

{*{5}*}

By the time Steve got back inside and stoked the fires, banking the coals to make them last longer; his daughters had already gone up to bed. He cleaned up, blew the lamps out, and then went up as well. The small, dim, LED lamp glowed on the nightstand, allowing him to see the girls on their bed. His heart flopped for a second; they were holding each other in a tight embrace to counteract the chill of the cold bed. Their cheeks and the corner of their mouths were pressed against one another as they watched Steve make his way over to the other bed. He quickly stripped down to his Tee and boxers then leaned over and kissed them both on their foreheads.

"Goodnight, my beautiful little daughters, I love you both." he said gently.

"Goodnight Daddy," they said grinning in unison, "we love you too Daddy," they giggled like young girls. In the dim light, their cute expressions made them look like little girls too. Steve finally crawled into his own cool bed; it helped to cool his desires, even if he had to shiver for a bit.

Thanks to their long, exciting day; as well as the emotional release, Beata and Ginny were asleep within moments. Steve, on the other hand, took a bit longer, still fighting with twinges of guilt as he rolled around in his bed. Eventually exhaustion finally took him and he slept like the dead, he didn't move until early morning.

When Steve finally did start to rise to the surface, he felt exceptionally warm and comfortable. Due to his sleep addled mind, it took him a few minutes to figure out what was odd about the situation. Lying on his side, Steve was almost too warm thanks to the gorgeous, young women, pressed into his body front and back. It took a few seconds to register what had happened. In the dim morning light, he could see by the blond head under his chin, the girl he was unintentionally spooning, was his sweet little daughter. Behind him, her arm thrown over him possessively, Ginny's warm figure was molded to his back like a second skin.

Steve was so comfortable and off in his own lackadaisical stupor, he just couldn't be bothered to move. After a few moments, he finally realized that the arm he'd inadvertently draped over Beata in his sleep was definitely not where it should be. The thumb side of his hand was buried deeply into Bea's ample cleavage and his fingers were squeezed enticingly around her large, left breast. Her soft, teen flesh was molded into his large hand; her semi-erect nipple trapped, gently squeezed between his index and middle fingers.

'Sweet Jesus,' he thought, 'she feels so good...she smells so good.' As embarrassed as he was, he could have stayed like that forever. Steve felt like he was incased in radiant, teen beauty, his body surrounded by their warmth. As wrong as it was, he absolutely loved the sensation of it. He loved the idea of it and the scent of the girls, that alluring scent of their warm, clean, young female bodies.

'Well, no point worrying about getting a hard-on, I've already got full-on morning wood anyway... Fuck it, I'm too comfy to worry about,' he though lazily. The thought of his wood made him realize, his iron-hard cock was firmly embedded into the deep cleft of his stepdaughter's little ass. He groaned quietly and tried to shift away, but it was no use. Without waking his nubile sleeping partners, he was going nowhere.

'Oh well, it's a tough deal... but what's a guy gonna do?' he chuckled to himself. Both girls were completely dead to the world, breathing softly with long, slow breaths. Steve shrugged and settled back in, intentionally pushing his throbbing member deeper into Beata's incredible bum. She didn't react in the least; her breathing remained slow and steady.

Just to test the waters further, Steve slowly and gently squeezed the pliant flesh of Beata's left breast, repeatedly grasping and releasing her with his large fingers. He felt like he'd woken up in heaven as he slowly and firmly squeezed his daughter's big, teenaged tit, over and over. He slowly shifted his hand to her other breast and did the same with it, palming her nipple as he squeezed Bea's supple boob. She still didn't display any reaction whatsoever. He smiled, as he felt the nipple in his palm involuntarily hardening with the stimulation.

'Oh BabyBea... I've just got to touch you,' he thought. With a mind of its own, his hips started a slow subtle thrusting rhythm, pushing his raging cock in and out between Beata's perfectly soft bum cheeks. Slowly and carefully, Steve traced a gently circle around one of her engorged nipples, stopping again to assess her reaction... Nothing... 'Cool,' he thought as he continued to gently circle her left nipple. He spread his fingers wide, so that he could do the same to both of Bea's delectable nipples, manipulating them simultaneously with thumb and pinky fingers.

In a very quiet, sleepy voice, Beata made a gentle, "mmmmmm," causing Steve to stop in fear of her waking, but there was no sign of her coming around. He did it again, only slightly firmer.

"Mmmmmmm... yesss Daddy..." she whispered in her sleepy, girlish voice. He carefully slid his hand up under her flimsy top, playing freely with her bare, heavenly nipples. She continued to mewl softly in her sleep, encouraging him, calling out to him, as her horny stepfather touched, pinched and played with her erect, teen nipples. "Yessss Daddyyy... mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned quietly as he pulled on her rigid flesh, rolling her perfect nipples in turn between his thumb and forefinger.

Steve eased off a bit, worried that even though Beata was a heavy sleeper, that didn't necessarily mean that Ginny was. The last thing he wanted to do was freak her out. Just to test the situation a little further, he slowly pulled his hand away from Bea's well stimulated breasts. Steve carefully swung his arm over behind him and laid the palm of his hand on Ginny's hip, his fingers hanging down onto her right bum cheek. He kept moving his hips, slowly stroking his cock into his daughter's deep ass crack. Steve was still not getting a reaction from either of them.

Careful not to push his luck too far, Steve allowed his hand to slide a little farther down onto Ginny's firm bum cheek, giving it a slow, gentle squeeze. 'Hell,' he thought, 'if she wakes up, hopefully she'll think I'm still asleep... what can they say?... they're the ones that climbed into my bed, I didn't ask to be put in this position.' That was his theory anyways. As he slid his hand a little farther, he noticed something intriguing. Ginny's shifting around during the night, had caused her thin bottoms to slide down. He could feel that half of her incredibly silken ass was exposed to Steve's exploring fingers.

'God...her skin is so frickin soft,' Steve thought with growing hunger. He gently slid his palm up to the top of her bum, his fingertips grazed along the silky cleft of her ass. He then helped the thin material of her thread-bare jammy-bottoms to slide down considerably farther, exposing most of her sweet, perky bum-cheeks. Steve was so turned on at that point; he was worried that he'd cum between his daughter's hot cheeks. With a feather light touch, he explored the soft, curving flesh of Ginny's sweet buttocks, first one, and then the other. As a self-professed ass man, Steve was in seventh heaven. He had his manhood buried between the cheeks of his daughter's perfect ass, and his fingers dipping between the globes of Ginny's adorable little bottom.

With no reaction from her at all, Steve could resist no longer and slowly, carefully slid his fingertips into the top of Ginny's butt-crack, exploring farther and farther down. He slowly and softly squeezed her bum, his fingers deep enough to almost graze against her tiny anus.

She gave a soft, quiet, "mmmmm," in her sleep, but otherwise didn't react. Steve had paused to let her get used to his fingers being there. When he felt it was safe, he eased his middle figure farther into her bum, continuing until it was resting directly on Ginny's tiny, warm pucker. Very gently, he made a tiny circular movement, gently circumnavigating her minute, twitching asshole. Steve stopped, leaving his finger resting over her minuscule opening to gauge her reaction.

"mmmmmmmmm... yeeesss," she moaned softly in a high, breathy voice. At the same time, her anus contracted on the tip of his blunt finger, almost like it was giving his digit a gentle kiss. This so aroused Steve, he felt like his entire body was a ticking time bomb. He had to stop his stroking into Beata's bottom or he'd explode. He managed to pull back slightly and with his other hand, tried to push his penis away from Bea's tender butt-cleft. Because of his awkward position, all he succeeded in doing was causing his cock to push through the hole in his boxers. It was so hard that it slipped out of his fingers and up between Beata's warm thighs.

'Shit!' he yelled within his mind. He didn't know if it was because he'd shifted away for a second, but Bea whined softly in her sleep and pushed her bum back into him. This succeeded in pushing his throbbing dick deep between her thighs. His fully exposed, very hard pole slid directly along her warm slit and right up against her clit.

"MMmmmm," She responded with an enticing shiver of her perfect ass. Steve couldn't help but feel the incredible heat pouring off of his sweet daughter's vagina. He also couldn't help noticing that the thin material covering Beata's pussy was completely soaked. He had to bite his lip to keep from moaning too loudly, trying to keep completely still. Once he'd got himself under control, he couldn't help explore a little more of Ginny's fabulous hind quarters. He again let his finger do another gentle circle around her tender anus. He then pushed a little farther down until he felt the slick, tight opening of Ginny's virgin pussy; he could feel that she was dripping wet too. Steve didn't know what possessed him to do it, but he gently scooped a large dollop of her cream on his finger. Softly and with infinite care, he smeared her pussy juice into her tight little bumhole, using a slow, circular motion.

Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers