Under Her Thumb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers

"Oooohh Daddyyyy... mmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered softly, "yeeessss, lick my bum Daddy, please...mmmmmmm," she moaned. Steve looked back at her thinking she'd awakened, but as far as he could tell, she was still asleep. On the next trip with his finger to her pussy, he gently eased it into her wet, unspoiled opening. He could feel Ginny quiver slightly as his finger pressed deeper; sure enough he reached her barrier.

'Yup, she's definitely a virgin,' he confirmed his suspicions, 'this is entirely too fuckin hot... Oh my God these girls are beautiful." With every movement of his finger, Ginny seemed to quiver more and more. When he slowly pulled his dripping finger out of her pussy and again stroked it around her tiny bumhole, she convulsed slightly and pushed her bottom towards his hand. This forced his extremely slippery finger to penetrate about a half inch into anus.

"Uhnhhh... Yessss Daddy," she whimpered softly, "more Daddy... pleeeease." Moving the arm she was laying on, Steve could feel her snake her hand down between her quivering thighs. When he reached down gently to get more pussy lube, he could feel her fingers slowly stroking her pussy, her middle finger buried between her lips. She was gently diddling her clit and whimpering into his back. This was by far the hottest thing Steve had ever experienced, and he wasn't even having sex in the conventional sense.

Steve pushed his hips forward, slowly stroking his hard shaft against is daughter's hot, wet pussy. Beata moaned in response, gently and instinctively rolling her hips to continue the friction against her engorged clit. Behind him, he slowly pushed his freshly lubed finger a little deeper into Ginny's asshole. This caused her to shudder and moan softly into his shoulder blade. The girl's tight anus was so slippery; he was able to keep stroking his large, middle finger in and out of her twitching bumhole.

"Yes Daddy...Yeeeessss," she hissed through her teeth, "yessss...like that... stick your tongue all the way up my bum Daddy."

'I fucking love what a freak this girl is,' Steve thought and he continued to finger fuck Ginny's petite, sleeping ass. Beata was moving a little faster now too, moaning and whimpering in a sweet, high tone, the whimpers getting higher and higher as she neared her climax.

Unhaaaa... oooohhh... Yessssss... Oh God, yesssss Daddy... Please... you make me feel so good Daddy, I love you so much," Bea keened higher and higher with every word until her thighs locked around her father's rigid shaft. Her whole body started to shake and Steve could feel a rush of heat wash over his enflamed cock. His little girl was cumming like crazy, all over her daddy's big, hard cock.

Unconsciously, Steve pushed his finger deeper into Ginny's tiny, clenching sphincter and swirled it around and around. That, combined with her own ministrations shattered the tiny young woman like glass. Her hand clutched onto Steve's pectoral muscle, just about penetrating the skin with her nails. She wailed and moaned into her pillow, as she shook against his back, pushing her slender ass up into her surrogate daddy's hand. She was panting as hard as Beata and whimpering loudly enough to really worry Steve. After what seemed a very long time, Beata's whimpering cries slowly abated. Her contractions eased and her labored breathing finally slowed into a long, shuddering sigh.

"Mmmmmmmmm... love you Daddy," she whispered sleepily.

Steve noticed that Ginny's breathing had begun to stabilize as well. He slowly extracted his finger out of her still quivering bum and left his hand resting on her bare, tender flank. She held him closely, her own orgasm still ringing gently throughout her nervous system.

Steve just laid his head back and closed his eyes for a moment to think. 'Wow... I can't believe that just happened... God I love these girls... I just hope they don't kill me if they find out about this.' He shook his head and looked up to the ceiling with a long, confused sigh. "That was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me," he whispered to himself quietly

"Me toooo," Ginny whispered, "and you never even got to cum."

Steve's head spun around to look at her, his mouth gaping for a second.

Ginny's smiling, emerald eyes were shining in the early morning light, she grinned as she said, "Are you ok Daddy?" Steve could see her shiver with the pleasure of using the word.

Shocked, he realized his hand was still on her little ass, all he could say was, "Uh...Yes Sweetie, never better... Are you ok? Are you mad at me Gin?... For... well, you know... touching your beautiful body."

She just smiled up at him, and then moved back a bit so he could lie on his back. Beside him, Beata was snoring softly again, oblivious to what was going on between them. Ginny climbed up higher and gently kissed Steve lips, he responded with the same tenderness, but also with growing passion.

She pulled away smiling and whispered, "I feel so good inside Daddy, how could I be upset?... I love you and Beata so much. I've wanted you to touch me...for like, forever... You're the most beautiful, amazing man in the whole world, and I can't believe you love me Daddy."

"He looked at her seriously, "Ginny, you absolutely deserve all the love Beata and I can give you. I think you're one of the sweetest, most adorable people I've ever met... Thank you for loving me Ginnygirl... Uh, Gin, when did you wake up?"

She hugged him hard as a happy tear dripped on his shoulder. Gin snuggled into him with her cheek on his warm chest, then she smiled up at his worried face and said, "I woke up when you first touched me right on my...my, you know...my bum Daddy, you must really love me... to touch me back there. You must think I'm such a weirdo perv for liking that so much," She said quietly, her girlish voice sounding worried as she looked up at him.

He smiled at her and said, "I think you're a naughty little freak," he could feel her body tense, "and I love it, absolutely love it, because I love you Ginnygirl.

She let out a long breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. Smiling, she said, "Thank you Daddy, you're so good me, and you made me cum crazy hard. I didn't even know I could do that." She kissed his chin with a giggle then looked down at the obvious tent in the blanket at his crotch.

"Daddy, may I please see it... like, up close... I've never seen one in real life before."

"Uh... I guess so Sweetie," Steve nodded.

Ginny slowly rolled down the blanket over him until his glistening cock could be seen poking out of his boxers.

"Wow Daddy, that's huge, and it looks really hard too," Gin whispered in awe as she stared at his thick cock, "Oh God Daddy, please...please let me touch it, pleeeease, it's so beautiful."

He just nodded when she looked up at him with sparkling eyes. She slid down until her face was inches from his member. She reached out and gently grasped his shaft below the head, it made her tiny hand look even smaller. Steve groaned as she slid her soft hand slowly, up and down on his engorged penis. He'd been holding this erection for so long that it was aching. Gin's hand slowly slid down to his heavy balls, she cradled them as though she was worshiping them, then she pressed his glistening head to her pursed lips and inhaled deeply.

The girl smiled up at him with a naughty glint in her eye, and said, "You dirty old man Daddy, your hard cock smells like vagina... Did you stick you big, thick, penis into your little girl's wet pussy?" she grinned.

Steve fidgeted sheepishly, and said, "Uh, no...just rubbed against her clit through her jammies... She was so wet, Ginny, it was incredible and beautiful when she came in her sleep."

She kissed the head of his cock, stroking the shaft lightly, "I know Daddy, I'm glad you could do that for her... Beata is so beautiful and she loves you so much. You know she really wants you to make love to her too, don't you Daddy?"

Steve couldn't believe this was happening. All his rattled mind could think to say was, "Really?"

"Yeah, really... Didn't you hear what she was saying when she came? She loves you, and wants you as bad as I do... She just won't say anything because she's scared you'll think she's weird..."

"Oh..." he said, his hips shaking as she stroked him.

"Don't worry Daddy, I'll help you with her," Ginny got a mischievous look on her face and said, "I really wanna see you fuck her. I wanna see you push this giant, hard, cock, right into your daughter's tight, virgin pussy... Daddy, may I please clean Beata's pussy juice off your cock with my mouth now?"

Steve's cock lurched in her hand from the dirty way she was talking, "You're really a naughty little girl, aren't you?"

"Let Beata be the good little girl... I just want to be your dirty little whore. I'll do anything you want me to Daddy." With that, she slowly sucked his hard, dripping cock into her little mouth.

"MMmmmmmm," she moaned as she suckled him gently, over and over, her silky, flattened tongue stroked the underside of his beloved cock as she nursed on it.

Steve felt like he was hovering above the bed as he stroked her chestnut hair with his fingers. She looked up at him sweetly, her eyes were large and beautiful, "Am I doing it right Daddy? I've only ever seen it done in porn."

"Yes Sweetie, you're doing amazing," he whispered.

She smiled, "Cuz it's my first time, you get to take my mouth cherry Daddy... Does that make you happy?" she asked. Still looking up at him, she swallowed his cock and suckled like she was trying to suck the flavor out of a Freezy.

"Oh God yeesss, little one, you make Daddy feel so fucking good. How did you get so good at this Ginnygirl?"

Licking again, Gin said, "Bea and I took turns practicing on a little cucumber... she could always take it way deeper than I could though."

Steve blinked for a second, 'Holy shit! This keeps getting crazier by the minute,'

"Mmmmmmm, I love the taste of Bea's cunt on your big, beautiful cock, it smells so hot and yummy. Would you like to see me lick her hot, little, virgin pussy Daddy?" she asked, stroking his wet, throbbing meat.

"Yeeessss, Oh fuck yes!" Steve whispered harshly.

"Daddy, would you like to see me stick my little, pink tongue up Beata's tight bum while I finger her wet...creamy, cunt?"

In a deadly serious tone, Steve looked her in the eye and said, "Yes, I want you to do all those things... but right now Ginnygirl, I want you to be Daddy's good little whore and suck my cock! I want you to milk my hot cum with you naughty little mouth.

Ginny whined and shivered with pleasure from the ferocity of his words, "Yes Daddy," she whispered submissively, and then swallowed as much of his long shaft as she could take. She suckled him again, looking up at him lovingly while she milked his rod.

"Oh fuck! Yesssssss little one, suck it... Ahhhhanrrrrahhhhh!!

Steve let loose weeks of pent up lust, pouring his seed into her pretty little 'o' of a mouth. Gin swallowed surge after surge of boiling cum, moaning and shaking as though she was cumming along with him. She continued to gently suckle him until he was completely depleted, only then did she release him.

She kissed the tip and said, "So that's what my beautiful Daddy tastes like, mmmmmmm, I loved that... and I love you Daddy, she said. She giggled sweetly and said, "I love that I can call you Daddy, it makes me tingle, way up inside my pussy."

Steve grabbed her and pulled Ginny and the blanket up onto his body, he devoured her pink lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth as he kissed her deeply. "Thank you Sweetie, that was truly amazing. I love you very, very much, you adorable little nymph." He wrapped his arms around her and held her for a long time as Beata snored cutely beside them. Steve couldn't resist sliding his hands down to squeeze and play with Gin's little, round cheeks. He slid his fingers down into her crack and gently probed her tiny rear.

"Mmmmm... God I love it when you do that Daddy," she said, "I don't know why, but there's something so naughty about you touching me there...it makes me so horny Daddy. You must think I'm really strange," she said, looking up at him.

Steve smiled and shook his head. "My sweet little Ginnygirl, I love that about you... Can I tell you a secret? It's something I've never told anybody, not even Bea's mom."

She nodded solemnly, "I won't tell anybody, I promise."

"Thanks Sweetheart," he said, "Well, I've always been an ass man... I absolutely love them, especially little round ones like yours and Bea's. I've always wanted to... kiss, and suck... and maybe... fuck a girl, right here." He shocked her by gently pushing his fingertip slightly into Gin's still slippery anus.

"Oh!... Oh Daddy yessss ... My God, that's the hottest thing I've ever heard," she moaned, thrusting up at his hand to push his large finger deeper into her bottom.

Steve could feel her shudder as his finger slipped past her tight outer ring. He pulled it out and repeated the process over and over as he held her close with his other arm. Ginny flexed her tight bumhole, clamping it onto his finger every time it withdrew. It felt like she was trying to pull him deeper into her most taboo place.

"Mmmmmmm, I love you Daddy... I love you, I love you so much... mmmmm, that's so fucking goooooood... My ass is so sensitive, I could just about cum." she whimpered.

Steve smiled at her and said, "Ginny, be a good girl and put your perfect tits in Daddy's face while I play with your tight little bottom."

"Are you going to suck my boobs Daddy? She asked innocently, quivering in anticipation as she climbed up his body. She moved until her firm, young breasts were hovering above his face. Steve nodded and pulled up her Kiss Me top to expose her gorgeous, little pointy tits. He gaped for a second as he stared at her glory; they were the cutest little B-cup breasts he'd ever seen.

"Please close your eyes for me Daddy," she said quietly, "I want to tease you with my boobies while you tease my bum."

Steve did as he was told and a second later felt Ginny's hard nipple grazing around the perimeter of his lips. He groaned at the erotic feeling of it as he gently started penetrating her small bottom with is finger, pushing deeper and deeper with every stroke. Ginny's eyes fluttered as she felt him suck her nipple into his mouth hungrily.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... yesss Daddy. So perfect... Yesssss, take it, take my bum with your big Daddy hands, while you suck your little girl's boobs," Gin moaned hotly, her head thrown back and chest thrust towards his searching mouth. Steve then surprised her by withdrawing his finger and slowly entering her slick bottom with his thick, powerful thumb. With a little yelp and a high inward gasp, she shook as he pulled her other long nipple into his mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmm... I love that Daddy... yesssssss."

Steve was getting worried that Ginny's noises would wake Bea, but his daughter still snored quietly, her breaths long and even. Reassured, he thought he would take this a step further. Gently, with his thumb still deeply embedded in Gin's twitching pucker, he slowly started making feather-light circles around her engorged clit with finger.

"Hhhuunnnnahhaaaaa!... Ohmyfuckinggod!!... What are you doing to me Daddy?!? Yessssss... I... that's so... soooo gooooood," she ground her supple, young tit into Steve's mouth and buried her face in his hair. "eeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!" she keened with an ever ascending tone as her body violently convulsed, her anus slamming on Steve's thumb like a vise. She squealed and bucked against him, moaning and whimpering over and over as her climax took her, "Oh fuck Daddy, yesssssss!... Uuhhhnnnaaaa... uuhhhnnnaaaa... uuhhhnnnaaaa." Ginny finally collapsed, panting against him. Her limp body slid down his belly, her face cradled into the crook of his neck. As the violent contractions of her orgasm eased, she started to whimper and cry. Huge, unfamiliar emotions overwhelmed the sweet, young woman and tears overflowed onto his shoulder.

Steve held the sobbing girl tightly; caressing her long, chestnut-colored hair as he gently reassured her. "Shhhh... it's ok Ginnygirl... let it all go, you know I love you Sweetie. Shhhhhh," he spoke softly as he held the quaking girl.

"I've never... I, I can't... I didn't know... You make me feel so... I love you much Daddy," she said between shuddering sobs.

I hope you enjoyed. More to come if voting and feedback show a continued interest.

DomDomain

Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers