Under Her Thumb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might not be turned on by the prospect now, but when the changes in your body become more noticeable, as you become more muscular just for me, for mummy. And when you are..." Maureen trailed off, turned on by the mental image of her son she forged for herself - imagining him stripping off on the cruiseliner's main deck to reveal his naked, sculpted body - an aroused sigh, shameless in its display. "...A whole new world of sexual pleasures will open its gates to us."

Will wanted to cry but didn't want to demean himself any more than his own mother had been for the past few months. She moved in closer to kiss him, sticking her tongue down his throat, practically drawing the oxygen from his lungs. Everything about him was hers, even his own breath. She owned him.

"Now go pack your things, lover boy." Maureen groped his arse next, pulling him closer, so his crotch met the rim of her pregnant belly. "We leave in the morning."

12