Under Her Thumb Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers

"Oh yes Daddy!" Ginny said her voice smoldering.

"Now Bea, you will make Ginnygirl feel as good as you did, ok?" Steve said.

"Yes Daddy, I can't wait to taste Gin' little pussy."

"Good girls... Now Ginnygirl, Bea's pussy will be right below you. If you want to, you have my permission to please her some more... and if you do, you'll get a surprise."

"Oh God yes Daddy, I'll do anything you say."

"Good girls, I love you both very much," Steve said, and then in a firmer voice said, "You may proceed."

Each girl dove into the other's pussy, moaning and crying into each other's hot flesh. Steve smiled at their enthusiasm as he slowly got down behind Ginny. From this perspective, he could see Bea's long, pink tongue, diving into her hole, over and over, and then circling her clit with abandon. Steve laid on his elbows and belly on the rug so that his face was directly behind Ginny's round ass. She was moaning and shuddering, off in her own blissful world of licking and being licked. He carefully brought his face over her bottom and inhaled her wonderful scent. She smelled of hot, creamy pussy and clean girl bum, making him shudder with arousal.

Knowing what a freak his little Ginnygirl was, Steve decided to give the horny little thing her reward. Slowly, he brought his mouth down close to Gin's tight anus; it was already flexing and puckering thanks to her sister's manipulation down below him. In one smooth movement, he lowered his mouth onto it and kissed her with his lips on her bumhole. Ginny's head shot up and she yelped as her head spun to look at him.

"Oh Daddy!!... Yes oh God yessss!! You're such a big, dirty, man... kissing your little girl right on her bum." Her head fell back down to suck her sister's pussy. Steve was in heaven, he'd fantasized about something like this for twenty years and the reality was far better. He kissed and sucked, licking her twitching ass like he was in a dream. Gin squealed and shuddered from having her kink addressed, plus the fact that Bea was sucking her clit didn't hurt either. Finally, feeling that she was close, hearing Bea moaning, and panting, slurping at Gin's large clit, Steve went for the coup de gras. With a slow, progressively deepening tongue movement, he spiraled his pointed appendage down into her wet, grasping asshole.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODDADDY!!... Oh!! OH! HoneyBea, Daddy's licking my... Oh he's licking ...bum. Oh fuck, Bea ... He's fucking my bum with his tongue!!... OHMYGAWDDD Yessssss!! Please... YES! ... KEEPFUCKINGLICKINGME!! OH FUCK DADDYYYYY!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ginny exploded like a Chinese fireworks factory. She was wailing and keening so hard, small forest animals were ducking for cover for a mile in every direction. Amused, Steve was pondering the possibility of it triggering avalanches, smiling while as he probed her. Bea and her father continued to assault her nether flesh as she bucked and gyrated on both of their tongues, panting and swearing like a trucker. Suddenly she went limp, flopping onto her sister like a wet noodle. Steve gently lifted her off and placed her lovingly on the couch. The girl was completely out cold, her nervous system totally short circuited by the overwhelming pleasure.

"Is she going to be ok Daddy? Beata panted, she was worried for Gin but was also close to her own release and she looked a little frantic.

"I think she'll be just fine BabyBea," Steve said, "Awe, you look to be having some difficulty too, aren't you?"

She nodded, her hair was pasted to her sweaty forehead and her face was beet red. "Daddy... I need... I'm so close Daddy. Please," she whined.

He cupped her beautiful face in his large hand, "Do you want Daddy to make you cum Baby? You'll have to ask me nice," he said gently.

Oh God please... oh please help me. I love you so much and I'll do anything you say, anything at all... Please make me cum Daddy...Pleeeeease," Bea whimpered.

He nodded, "Ok little one. Open your thighs for Daddy." She spread her legs invitingly and Steve just had to stop and stare. She was utterly, heart-stoppingly beautiful. This was his first opportunity to see her delicate little pussy up close. Her vagina was gorgeous like her, and like her, it was very, very small. Her outer labia were bright pink and swollen from friction and arousal. Her little clit was fully distended and pouting for attention. As he spread her legs farther, he could see her tiny opening twitching and contracting with need.

Steve leaned in and kissed her heated flesh, sucking one of her puffy outer labia into his mouth. She moaned loudly, encouraging him to do it again to the other side. Over the next fifteen minutes, Steve showed the girl the difference between enthusiasm and experience. He teased her and raised her up higher and higher until she was a quivering, blubbering mass. When he felt she was finally ready, in a firm voice, he said, "Turn over." Not giving her time to move or think, he grabbed her and forcibly flipped her over with a shocked little squeak. This was what he wanted... For months he'd been teased by her spectacular ass and he was finally going to take it.

Beata whimpered and in a tiny little voice, asked, "Daddy do you like my bum?"

"Yes Angel, it's absolutely perfect," he said in a gruff voice.

"Are you gonna put your mouth on my... you know... on my bum Daddy?"

"Yes Beata, I've been dieing to taste your bottom for a long time."

"Isn't that kinda, gross Daddy?"

"It's ok BabyBea, you're clean. You just have to trust your daddy, ok?" he said tenderly.

"I trust you with my life Daddy," she sighed.

Ginny had come around and had been listening to the conversation. She crawled off the couch and lay beside Bea. "Trust me, you're really gonna love this HoneyBea, you just need to relax and know that we love you. Why don't you get up on your hands and knees like I did and I'll lick your pretty pussy while Daddy gives you his wonderful mouth on your bum."

Beata did as she was told, and after instruction from Steve that Ginny was to use a very light pressure, Gin was beneath her sucking and tonguing Bea's sensitive clit. Steve stared for a moment at her coveted backside. It was perfect, with it's full, round cheeks, long, deep crack and the cutest, little, pink anus Steve could ever imagine. He started the same procedure as he had used on Ginny, to the same effect.

"OH!! OHMYGOD!! Oh Daddy... Yesssss. Oh it does feel good Ginnybabe, it really does. Oh fuck! Please, keep sucking me Gin!... Yes... it feels so good...with what Daddy doing. OOOOHHH!!... HOLYFUCK!! That's it... that's... Yessssss.

Steve was in heaven as he dined on her, his face fully ensconced in her soft, deep cleft. She smelled and tasted divine, her flesh just felt good on his tongue. When he finally twisted his tongue down deeply into her, swirling and penetrating as far as he could reach into her clenching ass, she went off. Her quavering scream was so loud, dust fell from the rafters. She convulsed so hard, that it took Steve and Ginny to hold her in place as they tongued her mercilessly.

"OooooohhhHH DAAAADDDDYYYYY!!... Right in my... my little bum Daddy... Yessss... My bum... FUCKIT... FUCKIT... OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO Yes, fuck my naughty bum with your big man tongue. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Daddy yes!!"

After three powerful, cascading orgasms, and a cacophony of wracking convulsions, Beata, like her sister, fell silent and limp. Flopping like a fish onto her panting sister.

"Wow Daddy... did we hurt her?" Gin asked.

"She'll be alright Sweetie. She just needs to nap for a bit like you did... For that matter, so do I Ginnygirl. Would you be a Sweetheart and help Daddy up, I'm afraid my legs aren't working so good right now. I guess it's been a pretty long day for old guys," he said in obvious pain, so much so that it had cancelled out his massive desire.

"Oh, poor Daddy, I'm so sorry, making you do all those things for us after saving our lives today and all your nasty injuries. I'm here for you Daddy, don't worry about anything down here, once Bea gets up, we'll take care of everything... Let's get you to bed.

With little Ginny's help, he teetered over to the ladder and slowly crawled up to bed. Gin tucked him in and kissed him for a long time, her pussy tasting tongue gently exploring his mouth.

"I love you Daddy, more than anything in the whole universe. Thank you so much. You did things for me that I've dreamt about for a long, long time. I just always thought I was too weird for anybody to love me like you do," she smiled and said, "I guess you're kinda weird too," she giggled sweetly, "Good night Daddy, I love you." She kissed him one last time and left. Five minutes later, Steve was out.

Are we having fun yet? I hope so, I know I am... There's more to come if you all want it. I've really enjoyed the feedback and greatly appreciate the votes. If interest demands, I'll have the next chapter for you shortly. (My fingers are getting tired, I don't use any dictation software, so bear with me.)

DomDomain.

Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers