Under Her Thumb Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve's lovely girls decorate the tree in a naughty way.
8.4k words
4.7
59.4k
43

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers

Chapter 4 (Parts 10 – 12)

I'd like to thank all the readers for their inspiring feedback, it's greatly appreciated. This is the continuation of Under Her Thumb. For the new readers, it would make much more sense to read chapters 1-3 first.

I also wanted to reiterate, this is a multi-chapter love story and a bit of a long tease, not a quick whack & splash, if that's all you're looking for, you may want to look elsewhere.

It was pointed out that I could use an editor and I agree, I have always done my own editing, mostly because I didn't want to bother anybody with it and that these works are being offered for free, If you expect a perfectly edited book, feel free to go buy one.

I really hope you enjoy. Please keep voting and I love the feedback. Again, this is a work of fiction, all characters are over 18.

Domdomain © 2015

{*{10}*}

"MMmmmmmmm. Damn that's good," Steve mumbled. He was still in that comfortable fog before the world starts to coalesce into reality. He felt good, really good. Something warm, incredibly soft and wet was wrapped around his hard morning wood. It felt so good that Steve figured it had to be a dream as it swirled and sucked and pumped wetly on his aching member. Finally he rose to the surface and discovered he was still in bed, a warm body pasted to his side. When he looked, he could see silky, chestnut curls on the sleeping head beside him.

Steve eased the blanket covering him to the side to see his astoundingly beautiful daughter lying in a cozy little ball between his spread legs. She was lying with her head on the top of his thigh, and by all rights, appeared to be asleep. Where she normally would have her thumb in her mouth, suckling gently, she instead had his very rigid penis deep in her mouth.

He shook her lightly and said, "Beata, are you sleeping?" There was no response. He shook her a little harder and she just whined quietly and went back to suckling his cock like a baby bottle.

'Ok... you don't see that everyday,' he thought as he let his eyes gaze upon his beautiful blond daughter, gently nursing on his engorged pole. 'I wonder how the hell she got under there in the first place, especially if she was sleeping,' he thought. The interesting thing for Steve was that he didn't feel even the slightest bit guilty. Everything that happened yesterday, or this morning for that matter, none of it seemed to be a problem anymore. He propped his pillow up so he could relax but still see his pretty little BabyBea, gently suckling her Daddy. He couldn't look away, she was beautiful, she looked so peaceful and at ease, her angelic face completely blissful as she nursed on his burgeoning manhood.

He felt Ginny shift around a little and rest her head on his shoulder. "Good morning Daddy, I love you," she said as she yawned hugely.

'God, she's so cute,' he thought warmly. "I love you too Sweetheart," he said, running his fingers through her beautiful hair.

"Mmmm... that makes me feel so good when you say that Daddy," she smiled up at him. "Where's HoneyBea?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

Steve just smiled and pulled the blanket aside a little more so she could see. He nodded downward with his head.

Ginny's eyes grew large and she said, "Hold it... Is she...?" she leaned a little closer. "Wow, holy shit she is... she's sucking your big, hard penis Daddy, and she's still asleep... Wow... How did she get down there?" she said, incredulous.

Steve just grinned and said, "I haven't got the faintest idea, I just woke up and she was down there... doing that... All I know is that I don't want to wake her, it feels awesome." His tone got quieter and he said, "Besides, it's kinda naughty and it's really turning me on. Do you think she'd be mad if I came in her mouth while she's sleeping?"

"Oh Daddy, that is so naughty and hot, it's making me wet too," Gin said, her eyes glued to her sister, milking her Daddy's big dick. "I don't think she'd mind if you came, she worships you like I do and your Daddy cream is sooo good. I loved it, she probably will too. As a matter of fact, I was hoping to taste my Daddy too." She grinned up at him mischievously.

Steve grinned back at her, "Can I tell you another naughty little secret of mine Ginnygirl?... It's pretty weird."

"Of course you can Daddy," she giggled.

He nodded towards Bea, "The whole sleep thing has always been a fantasy of mine... it really turns me on."

"Really?!" she said, her beautiful, green eyes sparkling.

"Yes really, why do you think I attacked you in your sleep yesterday? I've had fantasies of pulling Bea's thumb out of her mouth and putting my dick against her lips and letting her suck it in... just like this," he nodded again in Bea's direction. "I've also dreamed of doing this with you too, where I push my cock into Beata's sleepy, suckling mouth and lick your bum while you're sleeping too... Isn't that weird?"

"Oh my God Daddy, that's just twisted! If you keep talking like that you're gonna make me cum," her eyes grew large, "Daddy, I really want to try something, just to see if Bea wakes up."

"Hey kid, I'm really enjoying this," he moaned.

"Don't worry Daddy, HoneyBea could sleep through a hurricane... just watch, I'm sure you're gonna like it," Ginny smirked like a sneaky adolescent, as she pulled the blankets up over both of their heads. She then reached out from under them to the nightstand and grabbed the little flashlight, there for nighttime bathroom runs. Lighting up the area under the blankets with the light hanging by a string from her mouth, she started to shift around, still lying on her side. She whispered for him to help her gently turn Bea so that everybody was in position to make a daisy chain. They moved Beata carefully and propped her head up on a pillow. Then Gin shifted herself until she was tucked in a ball, with her wonderful ass right in Steve's incredulous face.

"See?" she whispered, "Told ya she wouldn't wake up. Now put that giant cock of yours back in sleeping beauty's mouth."

Steve shook his head, "You girl, are truly devious," he smiled, and then sighed as he slid his aching cock into Beata's slippery little mouth. "Ahhh, she's suckling again," he said blissfully. Now be a good girl and let me see you lick Bea's cheeky little ass while I play with your little bum."

"Shit Daddy, you're such a freak, you're making me drip all over the bed... OH!!" she squeaked as he ran his tongue right up the length of her tight, dripping pussy, right into her contracted pucker. "Fuck, Oh! Yes... Lick my bum Daddy... Please Daddy, watch me...watch me while I lick Bea's little sleeping bumhole."

"MMMMmmmm... Oh my God you little nymph... fuck you turn me on!" he whispered harshly. Ginny had pushed Bea's knee farther up to expose her lovely pink openings. Steve could plainly see her push the tip of her pointed, little tongue into the minute opening of her sister's delectable ass. Gin gently pushed it in a little ways then swirled it around a bit before withdrawing to see if Beata would react. In the light from the flashlight, Steve could see her glistening, pink anus contract tightly for a second, then relax. It drove him crazy; he'd never experience anything so utterly naughty.

Ginny whimpered as he probed her bum, she was just as turned on by this covert ass play as he was. Getting her bottom licked had been her fantasy kink since she'd started puberty, but she hadn't realized how much it would turn her on to give as well as receive. Gin was quietly moaning into Bea's tender bottom as she licked, sucked, kissed and probed it deeply. She was in heaven as her new Daddy did the same to her, gently stroking her pussy lips with his fingers at the same time.

'Holy fuck!...This is insanely good,' Steve thought. He could feel and hear Beata whimpering softly around his iron-hard cock as she was getting her pussy and ass rimmed by his naughty little co-conspirator. Apparently the more aroused she got in her sleep, the more she moved her mouth and tongue, sucking his pulsating meat like it was her last meal. Before long all three were moaning and puffing as they were getting closer and closer to lift off. Steve could see that Gin was kind of copying what he was doing to her bottom and repeating it on Bea's spit glistening bum. It was so beautiful to watch that he was getting really close to cumming. He slowly eased his long middle finger up Gin's very sensitive bottom hole, as he concentrated on her clit and pussy. Ginny shuddered and whined loudly, then went rigid; her mouth still frantically eating her sister's ass and pussy. She came hard and her juice saturated Steve face as he licked and sucked eagerly. Gin was screaming into Beata's bottom as she lurched over and over against his wet face.

Below him, Steve reached down with his other hand and twisted Beata's hard, elongated nipple. This, along with Ginny's quivering, whimpering mouth tonguing her bumhole and her finger strumming her clit, threw Bea over the cliff. She drove his thick cock deeply into her throat, her nose pressed into his balls as she swallowed over and over, milking him with her throat. Little whimpers and gasps poured from her as she convulsed with his penis deeply buried in her throat.

Beata pulled back to catch a huge, gasping breath, rubbing his shaft all over her face as she yelled, "Her tongue is so deep in my bum Daddy... oh Oh OH FUCK!! Daddy, Yeeeeessssssssssss pleeeeeeeeease... I'm... I'm... I'm... CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD DADDYYYYYY!! Unhaaa .. Unhaaaaa Unhaaaaaa. He girls went on like this for a while and Steve couldn't take it any more. He was shaking and moaning into Gin's cunt.

He looked down at his beautiful Beata, she was fully awake, her tear soaked eyes looked up at him and she smiled as she lovingly licked his cock and balls. She whispered, "Are you gonna feed me Daddy, are you gonna let you little girl milk all your creamy cum out of your big, hard, Daddy cock?"

Yes Daddy, please feed my beautiful HoneyBea all your sweet cream... Please," Ginny plead, watching in lustful fascination.

He could barely form the words. "Oh Sweet Jesus BabyBea... Yesss... Drink it... Obey your Daddy and suck my cock... Oh fuck!"

She nodded sweetly, stroking him, "Yes Daddy, I told you that I'd do anything for you... I love you Daddy. I wanna milk it, I wanna taste you sooo bad," she teased, then laying him on his back, she buried his cock down her tight little throat, swallowing over and over and over. Then she pulled back a bit so she could look up at him as she milked it, sucking in a firm rhythm while caressing the underside of his cock, in and out with her silky, wet tongue.

"That's it BabyBea... Oh fuck... Yes!!... Here it comes Angel... OH!! Yesss my sweet, beautiful little girls... I'M CUMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Ginny quickly lay beside her sister, resting her cheek on Bea's, both girls looking up at him with pleading, hypnotic eyes. Steve's manhood shuddered and swelled and then he shot huge loads of hot cream, deep into the back of his own daughter's wanting mouth. Being it was her first time taking cum in her mouth (that she knew of) her eyes shot open wider as her mouth filled faster than she could swallow. Beata quickly pulled him out of her lips between pulses and pushed his throbbing dick into her sister's hot mouth. He kept shooting load after fiery load into Ginny's whimpering throat. Steve thought he must have been killed by that stupid bear, because he was definitely in heaven. He'd never come so hard and so long in his life. The girls were cooing and whimpering, lovingly lapping up everything he had to give.

Ginny milked every last drop from him and then turned to her sister, her mouth coated in cream. Beata latched on to her face and they kissed and swirled their tongues in each others mouths for a long, beautiful time. Steve thought he'd pass out from the sheer eroticism of it all. His lovely, petite girls were savoring his cream together, kissing slowly and dipping their tongues suggestively into each others mouth as they stared up at him.

He moaned and said, "Oh my Gawd ladies, you two have to be the most beautiful creatures in the universe. I love you so much, way more than I can ever tell you. Thank you for living out a fantasy for me."

The girls could see the powerful emotion brimming in his eyes and Bea said, "Daddy, you showed us yesterday how much you really love us. You put your life on the line for us, plus a million other little but important things you do everyday," she then became all demure and smiley, "and Daddy, you even acted all rough and dominant for us because you knew how much it turns us on. After all that, you never even asked for anything in return. Ginny told me how sore you were after I passed out. She said you could barely walk... I'm so sorry Daddy, and we're gonna treat you sooo good. We belong to you now Daddy," Bea said simply with a pretty smile, shivering a little at saying the words.

"Yeah," Ginny said, "We're your good, obedient girls, and we will always be there for you," her tone became more suggestive, "to do anything you want, whenever you want. Does that sound good Daddy?"

Steve gently caressed their gorgeous faces, running his fingers through their silky hair, "Sweetie, all I can say is that I'm the luckiest old guy on the planet," he said, smiling like a birthday boy. He pulled them up into a warm embrace, with a supple teen on each side of him. He pulled down the blanket so everyone could get some fresh air and the coolness was shocking, after being below in their little blanket, sex nest.

"Wow, I guess I better get up and get those fires going before we all freeze to death," he said.

Beata held him firmly and said, "Pleeeese Daddy, not yet, it feels so good to be like this with you... I feel so loved when you hold me like this."

"Me toooo," Ginny smiled warmly and giggled, her chin on his chest.

He looked into their pleading eyes and shaking his head, said, "Ok, ten more minutes." They promptly fell asleep and were out cold for another hour and a half.

{*{11}*}

Busting for a pee, Steve was finally able to sneak out of bed. Leaving his girls cuddled sweetly together, he hobbled over to the ladder and groaned and creaked all the way down. It was so cold in the cabin, he could see his breath. Getting the fires roaring, he then performed his morning ablutions. It was already after ten when he got the coffee on and started cooking a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, toast and orange juice for the girls. Steve always said, 'When it comes to Bea, there's no better alarm clock than cooking bacon.' True to form, she came traipsing down the ladder with Gin in tow moments after he'd started mixing the bacon chunks into the eggs.

"Morning Daddy," she said, and then gave him a loving hug and a very un-daughterly kiss, deep and with lots of tongue. It was their first full-on kiss like this and Steve felt his knees go a little rubbery. When she released him, the look on her face said she was feeling the same thing. "MMMmmmmmm, that was amazing Daddy, I've wanted to do that for years... Oh, and do I smell bacon, MMmmmmm?"

"Yup, with all the trimmings," he smiled. Seconds later, Steve was grabbed in a big loving hug again, as Ginny took his mouth in an equally salacious kiss.

"Good morning Daddy," she smiled brightly, "God I love calling you Daddy, it makes me feel so good inside." Gin quivered slightly.

"You girls sure know how to make a lucky guy's morning...Wow, I love it when you two kiss me like that... whew," he said grinning. "Breakfast is ready when you are my lovely princesses."

Even though it was simple, the girls thanked Steve all through breakfast for getting up and cooking for them. They made him show them his injuries again, which at a day after the attack, ranged in color from dark black, to angry purple. Again, with brimming eyes, the girls cooed and caressed him, telling him how sorry they were. For Steve's part, he felt pretty good considering. He snuck out and put the base on the tree after the girls went in to take a shared shower. Laying out a red blanket to set it on, he quickly brought it in, setting it up in the corner to surprise them.

When the pair came out, they'd changed into some tight little yoga pants and sweat shirts, looking radiant and sexy. When they noticed the tree, Beata hugged him and kissed him deeply, while Ginny jumped into the air with excitement, then quickly turned wagging her finger at him, gently admonishing him for exerting himself while in 'his condition.' The three hugged and kissed for a bit, just standing and looking at the beautiful tree the girls had chosen.

"Well ladies," Steve said with a smirk, "now I get to do the best part... kick back, put my feet up and watch the two most amazing young women in the world decorate it." He grinned contentedly, as he made a show sitting down and lacing his fingers behind his head.

Ginny gave him a smoky, seductive smile and said, "Oh, so you like to watch us do you?"

He shrugged, "Uh... well... yeah, I do actually."

Gin leaned over and whispered into Beata's ear, giggling and peaking at him as she spoke. A wide smile spread across Bea's face and she nodded in agreement to whatever they were conspiring.

"Girls," Steve said in a deeper, pretend stern voice, "what naughty, little scheme are you hatching?"

They turned and looked at him, presenting their most innocent, pouty little girl faces and Beata said, "It's ok Daddy... we'll be good... Trust us, you'll like it." They snickered again and Bea went to the corner to get the big plastic bin with the decorations in it. Ginny quickly went and grabbed Steve a hot cup of coffee, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Now Daddy, we just want our big, strong warrior man to sit back, relax and enjoy... you deserve this." She kissed him again and bounced back over to help her sister. Because the tree was quite tall, Bea had gone and dug the five foot step ladder out of the small utility closet. Setting it up, Beata climbed up and Gin handed her the end of the string of lights. A few minutes later the lights were strung, the entire time Steve's eyes were glued to the girl's perfect little butts as they reached up or bent over to pick things up.

"HoneyBea, are you getting warm? I'm just so hot," Ginny said, and looking at Steve, slowly removed her sweatshirt, her perky, B-cup tits bounced as they cleared her shirt. He thought they looked amazing. They were firm and rounded but also slightly conical in shape and sat high on Ginny's chest. Her breasts added to her overall look of vibrant youth and innocence. Her thick, half-inch long nipples looked like they yearned to be sucked.

"Yes actually, it is kinda hot isn't it," Beata said, and followed suit, exposing her frilly bra encased breasts. Her eyes never left Steve's, as she made a show of removing her sexy lavender bra. Steve licked his lips unconsciously, as he stared at his daughter's wonderfully firm boobs. He was positive there were actresses paying huge dollars to have breasts as perfect as Bea's. Her erect nipples pointed up slightly and were backed by cute little, half-dollar sized areolas, which were a little puffy and a girlish shade of pink.

Steve made no effort to avert his eyes. His gaze raked over his striking girls as they playfully touched their nipples together as they kissed one another for a minute. He felt a tingling in his groin and his manhood started to grow as the girls slowly took turns kissing and sucking each other's hard nipples.

"Oopsie," Beata said cutely, "we forgot about the tree. Ginny giggled and then climbed the ladder to be handed the end of a long length of shiny, silver garland.

Domdomain
Domdomain
130 Followers