Under Her Thumb Ch. 04

Story Info
Will and Maureen's holiday makes an intriguing start.
2.9k words
4.28
8.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Her Thumb
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 4: The Oedipus and the Legendary Woman

######################
NOTE: All characters partaking in sexual intercourse within this story are aged 18 and over. Please also note taboo subjects are broached and broken here. Those of high moral standing will likely be offended. If you are of this disposition, it's recommended you read something else from my otherwise wholesome collection of awesomeness. With that said, please enjoy!
######################

"Come on, you spindly little shit! I'll be damned if I miss out on my well-deserved holiday on account of you being a weakling." Maureen hobbled along the pier with a hand instinctively cupping her pregnant belly, her eyes practically glued to the incredible sight before her, the technological marvel the Oedipus, a super-sized cruise-liner that stretched for miles, with one hundred individual decks. "They're not that heavy."

Wracked by his lack of breath, Will lowered the suitcases onto the pier. Maureen had specifically instructed him to carry them through the entire journey in an effort to help him bulk up, despite Will's adamant attempts to make her see reason - that it was practically torture for her to make him do it. Worse still, Maureen was insistent they walk to the dock as opposed to taking a taxi, persistent in her goal to make her son grow for her sexual gratification. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he groaned. "Why do I have to carry it? You're the one with the muscles!"

Maureen turned to the side, her pregnant belly hid under her taut blouse exhibited with no shame. She didn't say anything in response to her son's remark, instead opting to caress her belly like a prized possession, which spoke for itself. Will certainly didn't need the reminder that it was he who got his mother pregnant, but understood why she didn't do any heavy lifting. That said, she did lift him into bed last night. His cock still hurt from the rough sex he was subjected to then.

"Okay, point made. I just don't understand how clothes can weigh so much."

"It's not just clothes in there. I packed my dumbbells too."

Will's eyes widened in shock. No wonder his back felt like it was bound to snap! He knew his mother was aware the Oedipus had an entire deck dedicated to a world-class gym, so why she felt the need to bring her own dumbbells was beyond him. Perhaps she was so accustomed to them that not using them would be akin to feeling naked.

"Now get that saggy ass of yours moving, mister. I'm determined to get a good look around the ship before we cast off."

Sighing defeatedly, Will pulled the suitcases up again, wincing when he was pretty sure he sprained something. That would just annoy Maureen more, knowing she was insistent Will maintain a decent posture throughout the trip, no sulking or pouting. As he resorted to dragging the cases along the dock, he noticed the large advertisement for the Oedipus, and what a cringe it gave him:

Oedipus: the perfect getaway cruise for mother-son couples of all ages. The picture coupled with the advertisement was of a guy likely no older than Will French-kissing an older woman, no doubt his mother. Seeing the bulletin made Will realize the next few days would be hell.

Will begrudgingly followed his mother aboard the liner. Making sure not to pull his back out, he maintained a slow yet even pace when dragging the cases across the main deck, his vision blurred, the struggle practically blinding him. While he walked in the shoes of a tortured slave, Maureen marvelled at the exquisiteness the Oedipus so ravishingly displayed: At the centre of the deck was a large stage, in front of which were rows upon rows of chairs that comprised the audience for nightly shows. Flanking the stage was a deck-wide tapas bar with tables and chairs, some of which were already taken up by various mother-son couples waiting for the ship to cast off.

"It's perfect." Maureen's heart fluttered with joy. This, truly, was the perfect setting for her and Will's frolicking through the remainder of the week. The things they would be able to do here without being frowned upon by those who otherwise followed society's norms: they could casually kiss during their meals, touch each other's intimate parts when working out in the gym, fuck in the swimming pool...the possibilities were endless.

Of course, Will didn't share the same optimism, instead, he felt trapped and alone, suffocating in a world ripe with immorality. He couldn't just break off and make a run for it. Where would he go? Sure, practically anywhere was better than this depraved ship. Ellen would likely take him in, but his mother would find out and God knows what would happen then. He sat at one of the tables near the tapas bar and sighed. He was trapped.

Will's sole moment of solitary peace from his mother was quickly snuffed out like the weakest flame when she came up from behind and gripped his shoulder tightly. Wincing distressingly, he could hear her biceps creak and bulge under the cottony confines of her blouse, the fabric ever so slightly pulling and splitting in its vain attempt to keep the woman modest. She didn't say anything. Not that she had to.

"This'll be perfect for the two of us. I guarantee it." Maureen took her place next to Will, the chair's metallic frame groan in protest against her bulk, visibly warping as she smiled. She knew Will was uncomfortable with the situation he found himself in, but he would later come to understand the benefits of being in a relationship with her. After all, no woman knows a man better than his own mother. "There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Provided you do as I say."

Wordlessly, Will nodded reluctantly, effectively agreeing with his mother, who offered a smile in return. It warmed her heart to know Will found it in his to see the light of the circumstances before him. Leaning in, she was just about to kiss Will when the shrieking wail of feedback from the stage's microphone emanated through the main deck. Maureen was pissed off by the perfect moment being ruined, but Will inwardly thanked God, seeing it as a blessing.

They both faced the stage and noticed the ship's captain, a large bearded man who practically looked like a cliche, cluelessly wrestle with the microphone. The hundreds of mother-son couples looked on eagerly as he adjusted his anchor-emblemed cap when he finally managed to tear the microphone free, a bead of sweat trickling from his brow.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Jarvis Hardy, your captain for the duration of this voyage to Jocasta Resorts." Captain Hardy looked on at the crowd that gathered before him, mentally piecing together which male coupled with which woman while sifting through what he had for his casting off speech. "The trip should take no longer than a week, provided the weather is on our side. For now, please enjoy the many facilities the Oedipus has to offer, from the tapas bar at my left to extensive sex classes.

Will visibly cringed when he heard the female half of the crowd oohed at the mention of the sex classes on offer. He dreaded to think his mother would take advantage of them and drag him along. If any of the last few nights of fucking were anything to go by, Maureen didn't need the classes so much as Will needed to make sure his balls still existed.

Captain Hardy continued with a layer of excitement gradually swelling in his voice. "I see some familiar faces here today, which is always good. Some of you that stand here today have been pregnant four times now, maybe even five or six. A remarkable feat in itself." The captain let his monologue hang for a moment, noticing the crowd's interest pique seemingly with every word from his bearded jowls. He'd managed to keep the surprise a secret for months, and the fact it would be revealed in mere moments made him giddy. "But imagine having been pregnant by your son twelve times!"

Maureen and Will were at a loss over why the crowd was so head over heels by the captain's statement. True, Maureen couldn't deny being pregnant twelve times was impressive but there was something about Hardy's words that made her think she and Will were a little out of the loop. That wasn't to say Will was equally intrigued, in fact, he'd buried his head in his hands at the news. It was distressing enough for him that he'd knocked up his own mother once, let alone discovering someone impregnated their mother twelve times.

"That's right! Joining us on our historical voyage celebrating fifty years of success is the most esteemed member of our club, Maude Abbett." Captain Hardy chuckled as he heard a vast majority of the crowd's male half visibly nut almost instantly at the mention of this Maude Abbett, whoever she was, watching their trousers darken with shameless stains of seminal ejaculation deliberately backed up for their mothers. Well, not anymore. Of course, Will and Maureen were no more informed than before. But Maureen certainly was intrigued by someone who could make boys cream their pants at the mere mention of her name.

Then Will noticed the woman emerge from behind the stage curtains, accompanied by a man old enough to be his uncle. Dressed in a cream white shawl and high heels, the woman who was no doubt Maude Abbett approached Captain Hardy and gave him a thanking hug. Will was pretty sure he saw her grope his balls too, fondling them shamelessly for what felt like a minute. As she came closer, clearer into view, Will's eyes grew with shock at the realization Maude looked easily beyond her nineties. This fact made him cringe, knowing someone like her made most of the boys on the deck blew their load in her name.

Maude waved, stiffening them up again almost instantly, watching some of the males shamelessly scratch their crotches as their loins burned with lust. She loved it when they did that. But loved it more when they roared as they blew their loads.

"So Maude, it's been a while last we spoke. How old are you now?" Captain Hardy's cock stiffened in response to seeing the woman's perfect gravity-defying tits jiggle as she laughed. Will saw them too and couldn't fathom how it was even possible for someone that old to be so active and have such perfect tits. The truth was, the captain and Maude both knew how old she was. In fact, they both knew quite a lot about each other. "An even one hundred, if memory serves me."

"That's right, Captain." Maude smirked as she watched nearly half the male crowd nutted for the second time in seconds. Even those who didn't the first time couldn't resist. A cacophony of moans pierced the air as Maude cupped her belly. That's when Will finally noticed her pregnancy push against her shawl. "But I feel eighteen."

The males blew their loads again, sticky puddles of cum forming at their feet. Surely it was a sight to behold, but at this point, their respective mothers were equally annoyed by and jealous of Maude's to make them cum at her will. All their pent-up loads, gone on account of this apparently legendary woman simply talking, her words skillfully chosen.

Captain Hardy noticed Maude cup her belly, which propelled the old man into thinking about something truly erotic. "You've obviously got a bun in the oven, Maude. Why don't you show it off for all the other expectant mothers?"

Maude giggled. Truthfully, she didn't think her dear captain friend would be so forward in front of the hundreds of people. But then, what could possibly be worse than a ship full of incestuous couples? "I don't know. Should I let the boys blow their balls for the fourth time so soon?"

The captain chuckled, stroking his beard with a modicum of curiosity. His own erection had still maintained since the first outburst of ejaculations from the crowd, having gained the experience from years passed on how to keep it together. "Go on," he urged.

The respondent smile Maude offered was nothing short of erotic. Taking to the center of the stage, she slowly unfurled her shawl, revealing her otherwise totally naked body to the crowd, and as foreshadowed the males ejaculated for the fourth time, this time far more violently than the last three instances combined, their bodies shuddering uncontrollably as if they fell into upright seizures, their mothers jealous as always. Maude rubbed her belly slowly, turned on by its sheer rotundness, bloated and stretched in its effort to house her unborn offspring.

"Magnificent, Maude, as always. How many would you say is in there?"

"This little bag of treats is four babies big. But don't you worry none. I plan to have plenty more!"

Captain Hardy shifted over to the man accompanying Maude. He looked considerably younger, somewhere in his mid-fifties with greying brown hair as opposed to his mother's milky white locks of perfection. Hardy chuckled. "Elmer, sorry to keep you standing there for so long. Tell me, what's it like knocking your mother up for the twelfth time?"

Elmer leaned closer to the microphone so his answer practically boomed across the ship's deck. "As good as I did it the last eleven times."

"And you're still, let's say capable, after all these years?"

Elmer's response certainly wasn't what the Captain expected. If anything, he assumed Elmer would just agree, not unbuckle his trousers and casually whip out his cock for all the women to see. He certainly wasn't average, in fact, he was close to being hung like a donkey with a thickness that suggested he was actually erect at that present moment.

"Okay. I guess that answers that question." Surprisingly embarrassed, the Captain turned his head away while Elmer fastened his belt up and moved closer to his pregnant mother who stared lovingly into his eyes. "Maude, back to you. How long has this 'little bag of treats' been in that oven of yours, so to speak?"

"Eight months." Maude rubbed her belly again. She loved all the love and attention it was getting from her captain friend and the crowd, a thumb leisurely stroking the vein-caked underside. "It'll be nine months come Friday, so I might even give birth during the cruise."

"I'm sure some of the passengers will be interested in seeing that, just as much as they are in wanting to know your secret. How can someone at your age not only be able to have sex, but be pregnant?"

Mirroring her son's earlier action, Maude leaned in closer to the microphone. "You know the saying: a magician never reveals their secrets."

The crowd groaned in dismay at the legendary woman's response. Maude knew they would let it slide because she was celebrated, but Will was different in that regard. He didn't exactly support it or was positively interested, but had to know how it was possible for someone like Maude to be pregnant. As the crowd finally dispersed with Maude and Elmer's parting behind the curtains, Will turned back to his fearsome mother who sat in a puddle of love juice from secretly pleasuring herself to Maude's unparalleled eroticism. Will tried turning a blind eye to it but was close to gagging at the fact his mother had no shame for anything.

***

As night came in the form of beautiful starlit skies and the gentle beating of waves, Will laid in bed, fear swelling within him. Staring at the clock to the left, he noted the time. It was eleven 'o'clock, which meant it was only a matter of moments before his mother would emerge from the shower. Even back home, she was predictable, as though her life resorted around the clock.

The bathroom door swung open revealing a column of steam, inside of which was Maureen's shadow. Despite having turned to face her, Will curled up into a ball. He so desperately wanted to escape. Maureen's body revealed itself from within the steam. Wordlessly, she cupped her pregnant belly in her hand slowly and started approaching the bed. She could see the fear in Will's eyes and cared not for it.

"Hey, hot stuff. You ready for a good night's snuggle?" Maureen moved onto the bedsheets, her monstrous calves bloating and pulsing in eagerness as Will postulated the best way to approach the scenario. It was going to happen, whether he liked it or not. But the words he chose would determine the roughness of his mother's 'snuggling.'

"I...um..uh...maybe we could tal—"

Maureen flipped Will onto his front and deftly pulled his underwear off so his cock sprung loose and slapped against her belly. Predictably, he wasn't hard. Not that it mattered.

"Let's do it!" She leaned closer, holding Will down by the wrists so he couldn't possibly break free. He bodybuilder-shaming pecs throbbed and caress the top of her expectant belly.

"You've put one baby in me already. There's a lot of work to be done if we're to catch up with that Maude bitch."

As her biceps seemed to drive themselves larger, Will quavered in his fear of the inevitable, glancing left and right at her arms they edged in on him inches at a time. "But, Mum, I—"

Maureen glowered at Will with annoyance. "I wasn't asking."

Nick closed his eyes and clenched as a network of freakish veins burst out in Maureen's arms, going hand-in-hand with her vaginal muscles enveloping his cock like a vice.