Under Her Thumb Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers

Ginny jiggled a little and in a soft whine said, "HoneyBea, I'm a little scared on this ladder, would you please hold me while I do the high part?"

Bea nodded, feigning concern, "Of course, I'm here for you love." With that, she slid her hands slowly up the back of Ginny's legs until they rested on her tiny, round bottom. As Gin leaned forward and started placing the garland, Beata leaned forward and made a show of kissing and nuzzling her face against her sister's perky ass. Ginny moaned and pushed her bum out a bit for inspection. This lasted a few minutes with Bea pushing her face into her cleft; when Gin came down she looked flushed.

Beata cupped Ginny's breasts and said, "Oh honey, you still feel really hot, why don't you take off your pants, you'll feel so much better."

"That's a good idea, aren't you warm too?" she reached out and cupped and squeezed Bea's round globes, "yup, you're definitely hot Bea, you should join me." Gin quickly helped her surrogate sister out of her stretchy leggings. Beata did the same for her; all done very slowly and sensually for maximum effect. Steve's underwear was getting uncomfortable; he shifted a bit, adjusting himself but never taking his eyes off the girls. They smiled at him and continued working on the tree.

Beata's turn again, she climbed the ladder and asked for a couple of ornaments, Ginny picked a few and handed them up, then said, "I better hold you just in case HoneyBea... you know, for safety," she giggled. As Bea leaned forward to place one, Gin held onto the outsides of Beata's fabulous ass cheeks, squeezing and spreading them a little as she held on. Bea poked her bum out at Ginny and shivered as her sister spread her globes, then kissed her delicately right on her tiny pink bumhole. She leisurely licked it a couple of times then continued up her crack slowly until she reached the pair of dimples at the top of Beata's perfect ass.

"Mmmmmmmm," Bea whimpered, "thank you Ginnybabe, I feel so much safer now." She laughed, looking back at her father.

Steve was breathing hard and was beginning to care less and less about wearing clothes. He quickly tossed his sweats to the side and pulled his hard dick out of the flap in his boxers, letting it stand at attention, throbbing from the show he was getting. For an indeterminate time, the girls kept the show going, each taking bum-kissing turns up the ladder until the upper half of the tree was complete. Steve was literally panting by this point and started to gently stroke his cock.

Both girls got down on their hands and knees. Beata started to hang ornaments meticulously on the lowest branches, sticking her magnificent bottom high into the air. Hearing Steve's groan, Ginny looked over her shoulder and made a mock gasp of shock. She crawled on her hands and knees over to her new daddy and got up on her knees in front of him.

She called back to Beata, "Bea, Daddy's being a very naughty man, he's masturbating while staring at his own little daughter's teenaged bum."

Bea giggled as she leaned under the tree, "Oh my, is his beautiful penis really big and hard?"

"Oh yeah, it sure is HoneyBea... and it looks like it's all wet and drippy on the tip... that's really dirty," Ginny said in her little girl voice, her eyes huge and shocked as she looked up at him. Steve took a huge calming breath, this tease was seriously getting to him as he watched Beata's bottom sway from side to side as she moved. Both her perfect little pussy and her tight pink anus were clearly on display.

Bea called back from under the tree, "Well maybe you should be a good girl and help Daddy clean his big, dirty penis. Does that sound like a good idea?" This forced Steve had to take another calming breath.

"Ok," Gin said, "if you think it's best. I really love Daddy like you do Bea, so I don't mind putting his big, naughty, Daddy cock in my mouth." She looked up at him again, "Daddy, do you think Beata's bum is pretty?

Steve nodded, "Yes Ginnygirl, I think it's amazing," he leaned down and kissed her lips gently, grazing her lips with his tongue, "but I think yours is incredible too, it drives me crazy when I lick it... You really are a stunningly beautiful girl Sweetie... really" he said, smiling warmly at her.

She reached up and kissed him almost reverently, then whispered, "Thank you Daddy, I love you." Her soft little voice quavered.

"I love you too Angel," Steve said, caressing her cheek. He could see the huge emotion in her lovely, green eyes. Even though she would never admit it, he knew that in school and elsewhere, Ginny felt overshadowed at times by Beata's beauty, he could see the love in her eyes that he would find her so attractive as well.

Ginny carefully pulled on his boxers and said, "Lift your bum a little Daddy, I don't want to get them all wet when I clean your huge, dripping cock," her eyes flashed. He did as asked, scooting close to the edge and lifting. She quickly yanked them down and scooped his shorts. She took his shaft gently in her hand and then slowly licked him from taint to tip in one long, teasing swipe.

"Daddy, I want you to stare at your daughter's gorgeous, round bum while I clean you, ok?" she said hungrily.

"Ok, if you think I should," he said, playing along.

For the next fifteen minutes, Ginny gently worshiped his overly aroused cock, suckling, licking as well as polishing his big balls. Steve did as he was told and let his eyes devour Beata's superb, jiggling ass as she finished putting ornaments around the bottom third of the tree. It was absolute bliss and Steve couldn't help thinking, 'Now this is a Christmas I'll never forget for as long as I live... Oh my God this girl is good.'

"MMmmmmm," he groaned, "Ginnygirl that feels fantastic, you make Daddy feel so good Sweetie," he said as he gently stroked her silky hair.

A few moments later, Beata crawled over and said, "Ginnybabe, can you finish the middle? I want to give Daddy a chance to look at your pretty bum too."

Gin pulled up and kissed the tip, "Ok, that would only be fair." She turned to Bea and kissed her lips passionately, her tongue probing Beata's little pink mouth. They both moaned into each others mouths until Ginny pulled back and kissed Beata on the nose, and said, "I love you Bea, you and Daddy, I really, really do."

Beata's eyes became moist and she said, "I feel the same way about you Gin, I never thought I could love a girl like I do with you... your so special Ginnybabe." They hugged and then Gin stood up and walked back to the tree, her bottom swaying exaggeratedly as she looked over her shoulder at Steve. He grinned at her, winking. When he looked down, his daughter was staring at his hardness, off in her own little world.

"Daddy, I wanted to see this for so long. It's so beautiful, just like the rest of you. I used to play with my pussy and think about you ... think about... your penis getting all hard like it is now... Oh my God Daddy, it makes me so wet to see it like this... I love it." She looked up at him, her sapphire eyes so full of love. She whispered softly, "Daddy, may I please put your big, hard cock in my mouth? I want to suck it sooo bad, I want to milk it while you watch Ginny's pretty little bum... Pleeeese."

'How the hell do you say no to that?' he thought as he nodded to her and said, "Yes BabyBea, you may do that whenever you like." He smiled at her happy, playful reaction. As before, he watched Gin placing ornaments, each time bending at the hips to show off her firm, athletic bottom, her plump pussy glistening below. Just like before, Steve thought it was utterly magical. His tiny daughter nursed from him, gently suckling his cock, intermittently taking him deep into her throat. Burying her nose in his pubes, Bea used her patented throat swallow technique that made his dick feel like he'd got it caught in a milking machine, it was truly incredible.

He was getting very close, so he said, "Baby, do you want Daddy's cum, do you want to milk it for me?"

Bea lifted her head and said, "Oh yes Daddy! You taste sooo good, but I want to share your cream with Gin, she loves it so much too and she's such a good girl... Is that ok Daddy?"

He nodded mutely, unable to speak.

Beata smiled, turning to her new sister, "Ginnybabe, do you want to come and help me drink Daddy's hot, creamy cum?" Ginny spun around and visibly quivered.

"Really, you want to share his yummy cream with me?" she squealed, "Oh God yes... thank you Bea, I'd love that!" She bounced over and knelt beside Beata.

Steve was panting but had time to marvel internally, 'Wow... In my experience with Bea's mom, getting her to give head was like pulling frickin teeth, let alone her letting me cum in her mouth. She thought swallowing was disgusting... I can't believe the difference with these wonderful girls, God I love them so much,' he thought, incredulous of his luck.

They took turns bobbing on his heated phallus, their heavenly mouths were so soft and wanting that it was bringing Steve to the brink quickly. They both turned their heads to the side, opening their mouths and effectively French kissing each other with is cock in between them. In unison, they slid their kissing, sucking lips and tongues up and down his bloated shaft, driving him mad with the sensation and visual.

"Oh my sweet, beautiful girls!" he cried. I'm gonna... Oh fuck... Oh yeah... yeah... like that little ones." All of a sudden, he grew very serious, and in a deep, firm voice he said, "Take me in your mouth Beata... Suck Daddy's cock!"

"Yes Daddy," she shuddered at his firm demand. "Please cum for me and Ginny... Please... we want to taste it soooo bad Daddy", she whined. Then she quickly sucked him deeply into her tight little throat, milking him like crazy.

"AHHHAAAHAHAAAAAAA YESSSSSSS... OH FUCK!! BABY... BABYBEA... SUCK IT!!" he yelled and thrust his hips into Bea's wet mouth. The first two shots of hot cum, blasted down Beata's constricting throat, directly into her belly. She quickly pulled back, stroking him as Ginny pasted her mouth next to Bea's. With their jaws wide open, Beata jacked him into their expectant mouths, as he spouted pulse after creamy pulse onto their pink, cum drenched tongues. Steve shook so hard, he thought he was having an epileptic seizure. After the extended tease the girls had put him through, his orgasm was epic, wracking his body like a loosely filled punching bag. Once his torrent had slowed, they took turns suckling him, tenderly milking the last few drops of essence into their loving mouths, sucking him until he went completely flaccid.

The girls looked up at him, and he could clearly see the love brimming in their eyes, together they said, "Thank you Daddy."

Ginny continued, "We love you so much, you make us so happy."

Steve was panting like he'd run an Iron Man. His body was still quivering and twitching and he could barely move. His thoughts were a pleasure clouded swirl of dreamy words and picture, 'Holyfuckinshit!!...They're thanking me... After that?!?'

He clumsily reached out and cupped their dazzling faces, "Girls... that was...was... I've never... after all these years... It felt like being reborn... Thank YOU... I love you both so much!" Overwhelmed, he cupped his face in his hands, a little embarrassed that he was losing it. His daughters jumped up onto the couch with him, holding him close as they whispered loving endearments.

Beata held his forehead to her lips and said, "Awwweee, It's ok Daddy, we know how you feel...we cry all the time because you make us feel so happy and loved."

"Yeah Daddy it's ok," Gin said tenderly, "even big, strong men get to feel all mushy some times. Don't worry Daddy, it just shows us what a wonderful man you are, and it makes us feel like you love us and trust to see you when your feeling...gooey." She smiled

When Steve finally got it together, he hugged them hard, making the girls squeak as he squeezed them. He turned to each of his daughters in turn and quietly said, "Thank you BabyBea... Thank you Ginnygirl... I love you both...so much... My heart is yours." He stood up and paced naked around the room for a second, the girls watching his every move. He slowly knelt down beside the tree and turned the lights on. They slowly faded from color to color.

He stood up, turning to them and said, "Ladies... that is, hands down, the prettiest Christmas tree I've ever seen." He smiled at them warmly. They rushed into his arms and they stood there holding each other for a good, long time, just enjoying looking at the tree as it glowed with warmth.

Ginny giggled and interjected, "Considering we spent most of our time looking back to watch you play with your penis... I think we did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself."

They all burst out laughing, holding each other up. They all felt it was the perfect day.

{*{12}*}

The trio had, had a wonderful evening after the 'Tree Decorating Extraordinaire.' They just lounged around, ate and played games on the coffee table in front of the fire. Once it got dark, they all felt the tree was even prettier, with its lights fading from red to green to blue to white to purple. That night, they had all climbed in bed together exhausted, and lovingly cuddled in a tangled mass of limbs as they slept the night through. In the morning, Steve woke to the wonderful sensation of a little teen mouth gently slurping and suckling on his morning wood again. Only this time it was Ginny, curled in a little ball between his legs, her mouth stuffed with his hardness as she milked him.

'Yup...this is definitely the perfect wake up call... Thank you God for making me the luckiest SOB on the planet.' Steve thought, as his foggy mind floated in the pleasure he was receiving. Beside him, Beata was lying on her stomach, snoring softly in blissful slumber. Steve reached over under the blanket and placed his hand gently on her bare, round ass. He loved both his girl's bottoms, but he just couldn't get enough of Bea's exquisitely, cheeky bum. He gently squeezed her cheeks over and over as Ginny slowly and tenderly suckled him like a baby bottle, milking him for his cream. His fingers couldn't help but explore farther into Beata's deep crack, stroking and probing its length before gently circling her sweet, little, rear opening.

Bea whimpered quietly in her sleep, "mmmmmmmmmmmm,... Ummm hummm," she moaned in sleepy acquiescence. Steve smiled to himself, he loved that he could play with his stepdaughter while she slept. Beata had told him she was completely ok with it, she loved it in fact. He reached his finger farther down, testing her tiny pussy for lube. It was sopping wet and coated his probing fingers. He gathered a goodly amount and with repeated trips back forth, had her little anus slippery and accepting.

Steve's arousal was ramping up as he gently inserted his slick index finger into Beata's quivering ass and his middle finger into her dripping vagina. She moaned louder and unconsciously pushed her bottom up towards his hand, begging for deeper penetration. He pushed both fingers in as far as he could without damaging her hymen, and then started to slowly stroke them in and out. Beata's thrusting hips followed his rhythm as she whimpered into her pillow. He peaked under the blanket again and could see Gin looking up at him sweetly as she tried to take his cock farther into her mouth.

"Sweetie," he asked smiling, "why don't you spin around so Daddy can kiss your little pussy too, would you like that?"

She nodded as she popped his dick from her mouth, and whispered, "Oh yeah Daddy, I'd love that." She quickly repositioned to a sixty-nine and gently lowered her hot, moist vulva onto his lips. He loved Gin's aroused scent, to Steve; it was like tasting a piece of heaven. He had his cock buried deeply in the soft mouth of a lovely teenaged girl as he nuzzled his face into her tiny, virgin pussy. All of this while he also had his fingers deeply embedded into his petite, sleeping daughter's pussy and ass.

'I can't believe this is happening,' Steve thought, 'I couldn't even dream this shit up,'

Steve could feel Ginny shudder and moan around his dick as he gently probed her pussy and bud with his tongue, her cheeks jiggling as he probed deeper. Beata was moving with more purpose, thrusting her bum up into his hand as he stroked into her openings repeatedly. He badly wanted to make Bea cum on his hand. While maintaining his penetrations; he gently directed his ring finger downward to slide along her slit, grazing over her tiny, protruding clitoris as he stroked her. He heard her make a large, gasping squeak into her pillow and her bum cheeks jiggled in his hand.

"MMMMmmmmmmm... Oooohhh yeeeesss Daddy. God that feels so goooood. Please... Please... Daddy, don't stop... Please, yesssss Daddy, touch me... touch my bum." Bea Moaned loudly into her pillow.

Thrusting her dripping slit into his face, Steve could tell Ginny was getting close as well and it was fueling his own fires as she suckled him artfully. Even though she couldn't take him as deep as Bea, she made up for it with her sweet, gentle movements and constant variety. Neither was better than the other per say, just different and wonderful in her own unique way. Steve reached up and pushed a wet digit into Gin's delectably slippery bum, slowly penetrating deeper and deeper. At the same time, he put suction on her clit, pulling it into his mouth, allowing him to swirl his tongue around it gently. A high, squealing note vibrated around his sensitive cock; it climbed higher and higher as she convulsed powerfully on top of him. Over and over as he stroked her clenching anus, Ginny thrashed and moaned, still sucking like mad on his burning rod, whimpering for his cream.

He could hold back no longer and Steve just let go, pouring hot cum into Gin's rapidly swallowing throat, he moaned and puffed into Gin's contracting cunt, still sucking her pulsating clit. Beside him, he heard Beata's muffled screams, "Oh Daddy. Daddy...DADDY...DADDY!! I'M CUUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!... Yeeeeesssssss, OH GOD YESSSSS DAAAAAADDDDDDYYYYY!!" she wailed and thrashed upward against his large hand. All three seemed to cum and cum, shaking and calling out their love for their blissful partners.

It was Christmas Eve and Steve decided that he should take the girls out in the fresh snow. If left too long, he was worried due to the bear attack, they'd develop a phobia of being out in the forest. They spent some time showing Ginny how to cross-country ski and then headed out on some easy trails near the cabin. Steve didn't bother telling the girls that he'd cleaned and skinned the bear, stretching its fur on a rack behind the shed. Still pissed at the bear, he thought, 'I damn near paid for that pelt with my life, that bastard can cover my floor with the other one.' Steve was well acquainted with bear meat; it tasted a lot like pork; unfortunately the meat was unusable due to the age of the bear. There were no shortage of small foxes and coyotes and other starving carnivores out there that would be thankful for his offerings. Steve had called a buddy of his from the fish and game office with his Sat-phone, informing him as to what happened. His friend thanked him for letting him know and told Steve he'd had no choice and not to worry about it.

On this outing, Steve kept his rifle slung around his shoulder biathlon style, he wasn't taking any chances. A little tentative and skittish at first, Ginny and Beata finally relaxed and got into the rhythm of skiing. When he asked how they were doing, they told him they weren't scared anymore, especially considering that their "big, strong protector" was with them. Steve smiled to himself, grateful for that, he didn't want that one extremely rare incident to affect their love of nature.

Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers