Under His Control

Story Info
Horny woman only allowed to cum on command.
1k words
4.13
18.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up early and looked outside. Another rainy day in Tennessee. I've always loved the rain and especially storms... they're so sensual. I always envision a day of sensual play when it rains or snows. My mind instantly went to Jay (my lover) and I spending the day in bed, learning each other's bodies and fucking till we can't move.

I sighed, feeling frustrated and restless after a long night... decided maybe a work out would help relieve some tension.

Leaving the back door open for the dog, I left the house and drove the 5 minutes to the gym. Perhaps I should have shut and locked the back door, but it's a safe neighborhood and I've never had any trouble before. Funny how something so simple made me think of a scenario played out by us and how hot the rapeplay had been. A smile played about my mouth as the memory teased my already heightened senses.

After a good work out... my legs and arms feeling weak from the gym, I came home, showered, laid out on the bed, letting the breeze from the ceiling fan caress my skin. I had been texting Jay off and on... and just thinking about him made me wet.

Throughout our texts, we had decided to read something nasty... and after a bit of a search, I had found something on vampires... sexy and erotic. The writing wasn't very good, but it got the point across and after getting involved in the story, I was almost able to ignore the bad dialogue. I've never been into vampires... until recently.

A break in Jay's day allowed him to call and we spoke for a little bit, unable to stop touching myself when I heard his sexy voice.

As I'm gently playing with my clit, Jay says he wants me to read some more naughty stories... but no touching! What?!

He had to be joking! I was already so horny, I could barely stand it! But I decided to do my best to obey his commands. After we hung up, I stared at the phone, he would never know if I played a little... but I had given my word. Sighing, I went back to the sexy vampire story I was reading. As I ready about the woman being chained up and her clit being loved and licked by the vampire and his two female vampires ... the ache began to grow... I could feel my hips moving restlessly... yearning for my pussy to be touched, licked, fucked...

I felt so frustrated... so I tried to convince Jay to let me out of it... maybe it I could tempt him to listen while in class... sounded hot to me and I'd be able to cum. Jay wasn't having any part of it... and I have to admit... him knowing how excited I was... and keeping me perched there... knowing he was thinking about it while in class was turning me on even more.

After I finished the vampire story,

I looked through one of the websites he gave me. Finally I found one that appeared interesting. Father plays at daughters slumber party. College and high school girls all experimenting with daddy.

My mind kept going to the smile that played on Jay's lips when he decided on this game, the sexuality of his voice and how badly I wanted him to slam me against the wall and fuck his little girl.

I could almost feel his cock sliding into my wet pussy, filling me up... fuck! This was miserable!

I shifted position in bed and the blankets brushed against my mound and instantly my hips thrust up involuntary! I closed my eyes and thought of Jay between my legs... touching, tasting... my back arched... wishing he was at my breasts... feasting on me.

I couldn't seem to get it out of my mind!

As my frustration built... I again tried to convince Jay to relent and release my from this delicious torture, but contact from him only made it worse.

I read in the story about the daughter sitting on her daddy's lap... cock buried deep inside her... and started trembling... riding his cock as one of her friends faces was buried between her legs ... FUCK!!

I began thinking maybe taking the punishment would be easier than this...!!

Finally the phone rings... I hear him talking to someone... knowing they don't know I'm in his ear... and I begin dripping!

I know he's going to end this torture soon... and I can't help but moan in anticipation...

My body is yearning, restless and hips are moving in need.

I tell him I want to fuck him and hear him secretly tell me yes... back arches again... I'm writhing from need and hearing him secretly acknowledge me is driving me crazy!

I hear him end his conversations and am close to sobbing from need...

"Did you follow my instructions?" He asks is a low sensual voice.

"Yes!" I practically sob.

"Were you a good little girl?" I can hear the grin in his tone.

"Yes!!"

"Are you ready?" That sensual chuckle I know so well.

"Fuck yes!! Please!!" I beg.

I can barely concentrate on his instructions... get my toy... thank Gawd!! Get on knees... put it at entrance... twist nipples... "Fucking TELL ME!!"

"Bury my cock inside you"... shudders... head falls back... "Yes!"

I hold onto the metal canopy rail and use it to help me ride the toy cock... head thrown back enveloped in sensations.

Desperate, I lay back... following instructions... feeling the passions rising... Hearing his voice coaching me ...

"I'm going to fuck daddy's little girl" he growls in my ear... hip thrust.

"MINE!" He growls deeper claiming his ownership. Hip thrust and pussy throbbing... so close...

I hear his voice... pleasure building...

"You are fucking Mine!! Give it to me! Scream my name" He commands... I feel the pleasure build, Build, BUILD... and my body arches off the bed... as sensations flood my body, clit and pussy throb over and over as I cum to the sound of his voice claiming me as his... waves wrack through my body...

"Ride it out don't stop..." He coaches.

My body continues to convulse... barely starts to ease and relax before the sensations begin to build again... and explode in waves of pleasure... his name on my lips.