Under His Desk

Story Info
She's rewarded with being able to sit under his desk.
1.7k words
3.93
48.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivvie looked up at the dark creased crotch of his pants while she shifted gingerly to her other hip, carefully avoiding hitting her head on his desk again. She knew that would disturb him and anger him. But, he allowed her this, this proximity, while he worked, so she would not wail like last time outside the doorway.

She hadn't even been aware she was doing it that time. She had sat there for an hour that day, waiting on him to open the door and come back out to her. She couldn't stand to be away from him. Her body shook and her teeth chattered.

And he DID finally open that door on her, swinging it wide so fast the air pulled her forward a bit. She looked up with mouth agape, eyes glittery as she realized she had made that loud sound, that sound that drove him mad.

She shifted again, remembering the burn on her ass for days after that, and felt the slickness between her thighs. She tried so hard. She really did, but....

Vivvie's eyes went to that furrowed crease of his slacks, stretched obscenely around his cock. She licked her parched lips and realized she was panting. She forced her eyes off of it to drag down his thighs and knees, stretched wide apart, to the boots below. She chewed on her nails for a bit. Then, not being able to take it any further, she slid her small fingers around his calf, letting out a deep breath as she felt the warm hard muscle there. She saw his body tighten and she paused.

He didn't say anything. Feeling bold, she slowly slid the fingers up his leg, along his inner thigh, and eyes widening in pure lust as he widened them, stretching that fabric even tighter around the meat she hungered for.

The small pale fingers slowly, quietly turned upwards and slid up the center of his crotch, spreading every digit wide and grabbing hold, squeezing gently. She paused, hearing a low deep sound from him. She didn't WANT to disturb him, not really. But, he did let her sit here, next to him, next to it.

He scooted closer, knees going even wider to the edges of the chair, on either side of her shoulders. She felt enveloped and so hot in the small confines under his desk, between his thighs. Her face reddened and she started to sweat. She turned her face to brush her nose against his inner pant leg, smelling him, turning her hands the other way and letting her fingers slide beneath his balls on the seat and pushing up. She sunk her teeth into his leg to stifle the sound.

He growled softly, but kept his hands above the desk. Vivvie's eyes darted to and fro as she watched him shift, breath quickening at being so close to him, letting out a soft whimper. She slid her fingers back and forth beneath his balls, tracing a fingernail along the seam of his pants. She then pulled the finger out to trace the outline of the mass there, picturing each orb of his balls in its position beneath the fabric and his cock... trailing along the zipper, feeling her lips part, and thighs heat, sticking uncomfortably together. She parted them for air and regretted that as the strong waft of cunt rose up to her face. She slammed her thighs back together, sure he heard that... or smelled that.

She sat up straight as he slid one hand beneath the desk, his fingers blindly sliding along her cheek. Her eyes closed and she cooed, turning her face into his warm, rough hand. But, it continued to slide around to the back of her head. He laced his fingers into her silky long brown hair and drew her face forward. Her eyes widened as he kept pulling until her nose and lips bumped into the solid throbbing mass of flesh, grinding her face into the crotch of his pants.

She let out a muffled moan against his pants, air cut off and the deep scent of him strong. Her hands flew to grip the front of his legs, moaning loudly, and blatantly grinding her nose, lips, chin back into him, her pussy throbbing madly.

He let her face pull back and she gasped for air, spitting a little at the strands of hair sticking into her mouth. She stared at his crotch, at the wet spot her saliva had made, as he trailed his fingers along the side of her head, thumb tracing its way along her forehead, over her nose, around the soft curve of her lips, and then sinking between, pushing his rough large thumb into her mouth, feeling the wet heat there.

Vivvie murmured as she closed her lips around the thumb and suckled, noticing that he leaned forward to press his balls down tighter against her cupping fingers, his pants looking like they were about to burst. She sucked the salt sweet taste of his skin deeply, his little cock thumb, sucking harder, showing her hunger. The soft slurpy smacking sound rose up from beneath the desk and she tightened her fingers around his balls, tracing where they start, and end, her fingers pushing up and probing at him.

He let go of her then and smacked her hand away. She whimpered. Then she watched as he unclasped his pants and slid the zipper down, his hand working inside to wrestle his rigid shaft from inside his pants. She glanced up, but she was not able to see his face beyond the desk. Her gaze flicked back to the prize in front of her. His cockhead tilted a little, oh how she loved that tilt when it was embedded deep in her cunt.

He slowly stroked the dick, pointing the head at her face, and she stared, mesmerized at the glistening drop appearing at the tip. He paused with it pointing to her. She didn't realize it was an invitation until he shook it and reached for the back of her head to pull her to him.

She groaned as his hot silky dick rubbed against her face, turning her lips to snatch around the crown quickly, her tongue lolling and slithering wetly along it as she pulled in with her cheeks and sucked. She murmured at the salty tangy drop that went down the back of her tongue and lunged forward, her lips working up his length until she made her throat tickle. She pulled off, fingers prying into his thighs like a cat.

She saw him raise his hips and scoot his pants down. She helped him, sliding them over his knees and off his feet once she yanked his shoes off. She groaned at the strong musky scent of him so powerful now beneath the desk. He had slouched down considerably and legs went wider. She knew what he wanted.

Vivvie leaned in between his thighs, her tongue sliding out of her mouth and pressing against the still loose skin of his balls. She drug it up the skin and pulled off to go back down, licking in strong firm strokes. Her lips worked around the skin, walking their way up until they were stretched to capacity and she slathered her tongue inside, emitting a gurgling wet sound as they slurped and suckled, trying to keep the saliva in.

She felt his balls tighen in her mouth and she pulled her cheeks in a little to gently suck, her nose pressing into the base of his cock, which he had grasped and started stroking. He pulled at his dick, which pulled the skin of his balls, and pulled them from her mouth with a PLOP.

She lunged forward again madly, hungrily, but he kept pulling and sat back onto the chair. She watched him, whimpered that he pulled away, when she saw him throw one foot, then the other on top the desk, his knees splaying wildly. She stared, her lusty gaze going over the smooth tightened ballsac, bouncing in his stroke. He reached down with his hand, grasped the saliva-coated mass, and kneaded. He pulled them up and she growled softly as she stared right at his dark puckered hole.

Mmmm..... she mumured, pushing fingers into his inner thighs, thumbs resting on either side of his entrance and .... Flicked... her tongue against it. He groaned and scooted out further on the chair edge. She slathered her tongue up his crack, wiggling it at the hole, which was pulsing from the sensations of his jack and her tongue. She tilted her head and jabbed at that tight hole with her tongue tip, finally wedging a bit inside.

He squeezed down on her and she pulled the tongue free with effort, with a squelchy popping sound. She murmured, one finger going down between her thighs, groaning at the soppy dripping mess of her cunt and started to sroke as she lapped at his ass, occasionally pausing to wriggle the small muscle inside again and again.

Each time his muscles 'caught' it and squeezed, hardly letting it out. She hungrily dug in, lapping firmly, her nose pressing up against his balls. She heard the loud grunts and shook with him as he lunged and jerked on the chair. She knew he was about to lose control.

Suddenly his legs slammed down, there were fingers in her hair, yanking her forward and a cock shoved into her mouth, back, back, back until she coughed around it, gagging. Her eyes watered as he grunted one final time and exploded, shooting strings of hot wet cream into her mouth. She gurgled and gagged as spittle and cream oozed from the corners of her mouth, her face reddening for air, eyelids fluttering back as her body shook violently, cumming of its own accord.

She blushed and blinked rapidly, amazed at her own passion. He rose, grabbing his pants, and barked down at her from above the desk.

"Now get out."

Vivvie scrambled out quickly, face scarlet, and crawled out of his office, turning to shut his door and leaning to rest against it, waiting... for him.