Under His Spell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first and most surprising was that she started to cum. She moaned in pleasure as she tried to move her head back and then more hot fluid splattered on her lips and chin. She could feel his sperm in her mouth as Lili moved his cock over her lips and chin coating them and she could feel it dripping onto her chest as his cock was forced between her lips again. More hot fluid shot in her mouth and she had to swallow. She gagged as she tasted the salty sperm and then his cock moved away. She sank back on her heels panting for air and feeling very dizzy.

When she opened her eyes they were sitting on the couch looking at her. "You can leave now," Luke said to her very matter-of-factly. She realized all she had on was her panties and they were pulled all the way down below her crotch. She folded her arms over her chest and began looking around for her clothes. She saw them on the floor and got up to get them. They ignored her as she started to get dressed and when she looked at them again they were kissing and Lili was stroking his cock while he rubbed her pussy. She was afraid to go back into the living room so she waited until they stopped kissing.

"Is there another way out?" she asked softly.

"Through that door," Luke said pointing to the other side of the room.

"Am I okay to drive?" she asked him.

"Why wouldn't you be," he laughed.

"The drink and the pills," she said.

"Punch and aspirin," he said. "You got fucked and sucked my cock because you wanted to. Because you're a slut." She felt her face turning red as Lili leaned down and popped his cock between her lips. "Go," he said. "Remember the tape and don't do anything stupid. I won't hesitate to use it."