Under His Spell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said.

"You wanted me to fuck you," he said. "You were so hot from being kissed and being felt. Don't you ever make out with your husband?"

"Not anymore," she said.

"But you used to?"

"Not like that," she found herself saying.

"You wanted me to fuck you, didn't you. Admit it."

"I felt so... It was..."

"Admit it," he told her.

"Yes," she panted as she remembered how she felt.

"You wanted my cock in you."

"Yes," she panted again.

"Are you wet now from thinking about it?"

"A little bit," she whispered

"Do you want to touch your pussy?"

"I don't know," she whimpered.

"Touch it," he told her. "Do it." She reached down to the crotch of her panties and ran her fingers over her pussy. "Are you doing it?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm touching my... pussy."

"Now tell me, did you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she panted.

"Say it," he told her.

"I wanted you... to fuck me," she said not used to using the word.

"You wanted my cock."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I wanted your... cock."

"Where did you want it?"

"In me," she said.

"In your cunt. Say it."

"In my... cunt," she gasped.

"Now tell me what you wanted."

"I wanted you to fuck me," she whispered feeling powerless not to obey him. "I wanted your cock in my cunt."

"And you liked it, didn't you."

"I..."

"Say it."

"I liked it."

"Say it all."

"I liked having your cock in my cunt," she said as she rubbed her pussy harder. "I liked letting you fuck me."

"And you came, didn't you."

"Yes," she said. "I came when you fucked me," she added without being prompted.

"Because you had a nice, big cock in you."

"Yes," she said feeling like she was in a trance.

"Do you cum when Norman fucks you?"

"No," she said.

"But you came when I fucked you."

"Yes."

"It felt good to cum like that, didn't it."

"Yes," she said.

"Tell me how it felt."

"I can't."

"Tell me!"

"It felt good," she panted as she rubbed her pussy harder. "It felt good to have your cock in my cunt. And... you fucked me so long. It felt good to have you fucking me so long."

"You like being fucked, don't you."

"No," she said.

"Yes," he told her. "You're rubbing your pussy and thinking about being fucked, aren't you."

"You told me to do it," she said defensively.

"Are your nipples hard?"

"A little bit," she said as she looked down at them.

"Put your hand down your panties and feel your pussy," he told her. She pulled her panties away from her stomach and then slid her hand down to her pussy. It was soaked with her juices.

"I did it," she whispered.

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Why?"

"I don't know," she said.

"Because you're a slut who doesn't get fucked enough."

"No," she whimpered.

"Did you like sucking my cock?"

"No," she said.

"You're lying," he said. "You liked having a big cock in your mouth."

"No," she repeated as she thought about how hot and smooth his cock felt in her mouth and on her lips.

"I liked cumming on your face," he said. "Did you like it?"

"No," she said.

"It was all over your lips and dripping from your nose and chin. Do you remember how it felt?"

"It was disgusting," she said, but she remembered how it felt as it squirted on her.

"It was sexy. You looked sexy with hot cum dripping from your face."

"No," she whimpered.

"And I came in your mouth," he went on. "I came in your mouth and you swallowed it, didn't you."

"Yes," she said as she thought about the salty taste and how she almost gagged.

"Did you like how it tasted?"

"No!" she replied.

"Then why did you cum," he said. "You came as soon as you swallowed it. You came from having a cock cum in your mouth and on your face. Why did you cum?"

"I don't know," she whined.

"You came because you're a slut who hasn't had enough cock in her life."

"No!" she complained.

"Think about it," he told her. "Think about how my cock felt in your hot cunt. Think about sucking my cock and how my cum felt in your mouth and on your face. Rub your pussy and think about it." Her fingers pressed on her clit as images of his big, hard cock appeared in her mind and she though about how good she felt when he fucked her and how she had came when he did in her mouth.

"Oooh..." she moaned as she started to cum. Her head turned and she saw herself in the mirror on the back of the door. There she was with her hand down the front of her panties and nothing else on with her legs pumping in the air and her tits bouncing as she writhed in pleasure. "Oh! Oh! Oooh!" she moaned into the receiver and then it slipped from her hand as her body throbbed and her pussy was the focal point of her existence.

She was panting when her orgasm subsided and she picked up the phone to hear him chuckling.

"You're such a god damned slut," he said to her.

"Please leave me alone," she whimpered.

"No," he told her. "You don't want me to leave you alone. And you're my slave. You'll do whatever I tell you to do."

"No," she said.

"Yes!" he snapped.

"I'll tell what happened. That I was drugged."

"No you won't," he said. "I'll explain that you're just a fucking whore."

"What!" she gasped.

"A fucking whore who came to my house and charged me three hundred dollars to spread her legs and be fucked."

"What are you talking about," she asked in amazement.

"I paid you three hundred dollars for a fuck. I gave you a check."

"Oh my god," she gasped remembering how she endorsed his check to buy the lingerie.

"But that's just your excuse for obeying me," he said. "We both know you're a slut who needs a lot more cock than she's getting."

"Stop it!" she whined.

"You're my slave," he said softly. "Get used to it. Oh, and there's another thing. My cum is addictive. Once you've swallowed it, you have to have more."

"Stop it!" she complained.

"Don't ever talk to me in that tone of voice!" he barked.

"I'm sorry," she said meekly.

"I want you over here on Friday at one o'clock in the afternoon," he said.

"I can't do that," she whined.

"You'll be here," he said. "You have a lot to learn. You don't know how to fuck or how to suck a cock. You don't even know how to kiss."

"I have to work and cook dinner..."

"You'll be here! And you'll call me on Wednesday night at nine o'clock."

"For what?" she asked.

"So you can play with your pussy again," he said. He gave her a phone number and she quickly wrote it down without even thinking. Then the line went dead.

"This can't be happening," she said to herself, and then she realized she was sitting there in just her panties. She quickly put her nightgown and robe back on and went to the door. She could hear music coming from Ellen's room and the sound of the TV downstairs. Her legs felt weak as she walked to her bedroom.

12