Under His Wing

Story Info
New employee is used by older male boss.
2.7k words
3.52
164.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked into the hotel around 9, dumped my stuff in my room and immediately headed down to the bar. This was my first time traveling for a conference and my first "real" job. I was barely out of College and only 21. It all seemed so exciting.

I was surprised when my boss, Paul invited me along. I was only an entry level salesman and didn't feel this conference pertained to my position. It was all about marketing concepts and so forth. I was no where ready for that department. But Paul said he saw potential in me and wanted to "take me under his wing" and help me advance in the company.

I sat at the bar feeling a little silly in my gray business suit and red tie ordering a rum and coke. The bar tender carded me and I could feel myself blushing as he looked a little too long at my ID before he handed it back to me. I still looked so young, like a kid wearing his father's clothes. Seeing that my ID was from out of state, he asked me what I was doing in town. I told him I was in for the Marketing Conference at the Convention Center and told him the name of my company. He shot me a very disturbing look and said, "Oh, you are here with Paul." He handed me the drink and then quickly added another shot of rum from a different bottle before I could pick it up.

I asked him if Paul was a regular at that hotel and he said, "yes he is and you will be too." As I opened my mouth to ask what he meant he quickly turned and walked away. Then he looked over from across the bar and said, "that one's on the house boy." I shrugged it off. I was just glad to be on the ground, out of the plane and drinking some alcohol.

I had nearly finished the drink when Paul walked into the bar. He greeted me enthusiastically and shook my hand. "Mike I am so glad you finally made it. I see you are in need of another drink." He looked over at the bar tender and nodded. He nodded back and took out the rum bottle and started mixing me another rum and coke.

Paul and I chatted casually about our plane rides and so forth. We had taken separate flights. I was in the midst of drinking my second drink and babbling on about how excited I was about the conference when suddenly I began to feel strange. I was dizzy and having difficulty seeing. Paul acted concerned and told me it was time to take me up to my room.

He was a much larger man than I. He stood about 6 foot 3 and was at least three hundred pounds. I was staggering and falling against him as we went down the hall. By the time we reached the room he was nearly carrying me. He opened the door to MY room with HIS key and I realized that we were sharing a room. Everything was spinning and I couldn't talk.

He nearly shoved me into the room and slammed the door behind him. I fell onto the one and only king-sized bed in the room. Paul started yelling at me to take off my clothes. I was confused and started to protest but nothing would come out of my mouth. He told me that if I wanted to keep my job I better do everything he said. If not I better figure out a way to hitch hike back home and that he had taken all of my money, credit cards and ID out of my pocket in the bar.

I was stunned and confused but I started to take off my shirt. "Stand up you little piece of shit and take your clothes off now! Do it quickly or I will tear them off of you." I was so scared. What was he going to do to me? I stripped down to my underwear and he smacked me hard across the face. He took out a large hunting knife and cut my underwear off of me. The blade came so close to my cock that I screamed.

He informed me that he had connections at the hotel and that no amount of screaming was going to bring me help. I was naked and shivering and barely able to stand. My drink had been spiked.

I was a very skinny kid at only 140 pounds and 5 foot 8. My hair was a bit long and shaggy. He took me by the hair and shoved me down on the bed. He threw himself on top of me with all of his weight crushing me into the mattress. His cock was rock hard and huge in his pants and he was grinding it against mine. I was scared and repulsed but had no ability to fight him off.

Paul was holding down my arms and staring me in the eyes. I looked away and he spoke harshly, "Look at my eyes!" Horrified I looked into his. I began to cry. It was shocking because I had not cried in many years. But the intense glare of those eyes tore through any and all emotional shields and left me completely helpless.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks and muffled sobs were escaping me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. "Look at the baby cry," he whispered in my ear. "Now don't move!" I couldn't imagine how I could. I was completely limp from the alcohol and drugs and absolutely terrified.

He climbed off of me and went to the dresser. He pulled out a roll of duct tape. With a loud rip he pulled of a strip and came back over to the bed. He held up my limp penis with two fingers and laughed. "Well you obviously aren't using this so let's put it away. I don't want you to accidentally enjoy this." Enjoy this? At that moment I realized that there was a part of me that did.

Stretching my soft cock as far as he could he began wrapping it tightly in the duct tape and then taped it to my belly. I was confused and uncomfortable but then he began massaging my balls and I started to get aroused. As blood tried to flow into my bound penis I felt horrible pain and I begged him to stop.

"You don't beg me to do anything I don't tell you to beg for! Were you enjoying my touch?" I shook my head no and he smacked me across the face then he squeezed my balls in his palm and I screamed for him to stop.

"Listen Michael, I OWN you and if I want to hurt you I will. Now I am going to use you all week and you will NOT tell me no and you will NOT have an orgasm. You do as your told and I will let you keep your job. If you refuse me I will use you anyway and I will see to it that you never get another decent job in your life." He winked at me and said, "But I think you have potential son so don't disappoint me."

He began wiping the tears off of my face and in a soothing voice he asked me to stop crying and told me it would be OK. He unzipped his pants and climbed on top of my face. He pulled out his shockingly huge penis and pressed it against my mouth. "Open up and DO NOT BITE ME! You bite me and I will cut yours off."

I opened my mouth and he shoved his huge cock into my mouth. I gagged and was repulsed but he just kept it in my wide open mouth. Then he began to fuck my face. I was gagging and barely able to breath. He was fucking my mouth like it was a pussy and did not care if I was breathing or not.

I could not believe what was happening to me. I was not gay and had never considered having sex with a man. I found it repulsive and was humiliated that it was being forced on me. Yet I found it disturbing that as he fucked my mouth, my bound penis was aching from a desire to become erect.

He climbed off of my face and I gasped for air. He ordered me to roll over onto my belly and I was terrified at what was coming next. I begged him to please be easy on me, that I had never been with a man before. He reminded me sternly that I was not allowed to beg. "I will be as rough as I want. In fact since you were a bad boy and begged me I think I will be extra rough."

He took off his clothes, piled several pillows onto the bed and told me I was to lay on top of them with my ass in the air. I did as he said. "Spread your legs as far as you can and beg me to fuck you. Make it believable and maybe I will use some lube."

The thought of my virgin ass being raped by a dry cock startled me into performing for him. "Please fuck me Paul. I want it so badly. Shove your massive coke into my ass. Please!"

Good boy he said and began rubbing my ass. He opened a bottle of lube and began pouring it onto my exposed anus. Slowly he began massaging my anus with his fingers. Then he slowly slid one in and began fucking my ass with his finger and lube. "Tell me you want my cock." Again I begged for him to fuck me.

I did not want this. I didn't like having his thick finger inside me and I couldn't imagine his entire penis in my ass. I buried my face in a pillow and continued to beg. He positioned himself behind me and I could feel the head of his penis at the hole. Slowly he began shoving in the head. Once it was in he shoved the rest in quickly.

I screamed, the pain was intense. Then he pulled all the way out and shoved it in again. It hurt like hell but there was something else. My cock was throbbing in pain as it was trying to get hard. The pain in my ass was turning to pleasure as he pumped me mercilessly. I was starting to enjoy it.

"Oh God Paul, I need you to release my penis. It hurts."

"If I let it out you will have an orgasm and you are not allowed. This is all about MY pleasure. I may not let you cum all week."

I was being fucked by a man and I was becoming distressed that I was not going to be able to cum. I should just want him to stop but suddenly I was wanting more and I was wanting to enjoy it.

Then Paul quickly pulled out and started laughing at my poor violated ass up in the air. I was confused. It actually was starting to feel good and I was sorry that he stopped. I wasn't gay but I wanted more and I was ashamed of that. I started to sob again.

I was shaking all over and I felt his hand on my ass. Fear silenced my tears. He quickly shoved 2 fingers up my ass which seemed like nothing after having his cock in me. He pulled them out, applied more lube and went back in with three fingers. He was finger fucking my ass hard. Then he added a fourth finger and began twisting his hand inside of me. It hurt and I gasped.

"Shut up," he whispered as he removed all four fingers and added even more lube. He balled his hand into a fist and pressed it against my ass. He just held it there for a while and I moved away. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back. Slowly he began to shove his clinched fist all the way into my ass.

I started screaming and crying for him to stop. "I thought you wanted more. You wanted me to make you cum. You let me do as I please and maybe I will allow you to cum. Now do not fight me and stop crying. You sound like a little girl."

I could hear a giggle coming from the adjoining room and the door opened and a woman walked in. It was the secretary from the front office. I didn't even know her name. She looked at me on all fours crying into a stack of pillows as Paul raped my ass with his fist.

"Oh God Paul, You are showing this one no mercy are you. Mind if I watch the fun?"

"Fine but make yourself useful and get some footage of this. I forgot to set up the camera."

She picked up the camcorder off of the dresser and pointed it right at my ass. His fist was going deeper into me and I could barely stand it. He was moving very slowly but it was absolute torture. Then she came around to my head and I buried my face in the pillow.

"Look at her!" demanded Paul as he shoved in a little harder. I looked up slowly and shamefully. Paul then ordered me to tell the camera my full name and I did. My ass was on fire but my penis was absolutely dying to get out.

Suddenly he was all the way in. He had his entire fist in my ass and I was terrified that he would tear me up. He began fucking my ass with his fist. "You want to cum don't you?" I admitted that I did. "Tell the camera that you love to be fisted and I will consider it."

I was so ashamed but I needed it so badly. I confessed to the camera that I loved being fisted. I was starting to think that I did. I felt sick.

"Carmen, put down the camera and help me out here."

Paul continued to fist me and the secretary who I now know as Carmen began to gently stroke my testicles.

"Please Carmen, remove the tape." She didn't respond she just kept stroking my balls and Paul was fisting me even harder. She reached under me and pressed her hand against my bound cock then she started to slowly pull at the tape and it was tearing the hair off of my belly but I didn't care. I needed her to release it, touch it and make me cum. I was shaking with desire.

"PLEASE CARMEN!"

She barely removed any of the tape when Paul said, "Carmen you are dismissed." He pulled his fist out and left me horribly empty and open. My balls were killing me.

"NO!" I cried.

Carmen giggled and left the room. Paul turned me over on my back and I thought that he was going to remove the tape. I didn't care anymore if it was Carmen or Paul as long as I got to cum.

He propped me up into a nearly seated position and tied my arms and legs tightly to the bed posts. I realized I had never seen a four poster bed in a hotel before. Could it be it was brought in just for Paul?

Carmen came back into the room this time totally naked. She bent over the foot of the bed with her mouth just above my crotch. Paul got behind her and started fucking her. She was moaning and panting right above my penis but did not even look at it. I wanted those lips to suck me off so badly.

Paul fucked her for about fifteen minutes when he finally came. She did not. She left the room quietly with his juices flowing down her legs. He looked me in the eye and said, "I hope you are comfortable because you will be there for the whole week. I am going down to the bar to have a drink. Enjoy yourself."

He put on his clothes and flipped on the TV. A pay per view porno was on. He tightened the ropes that bound me to the bed.

"Paul, please don't leave me like this."

"Don't worry Mike, this is only the beginning."

He turned his back to me and left the room.