Under His Wing Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes his anger out on the secretary.
817 words
3.74
67.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused and traumatized. I thought I had such a great future with this company and Paul was a great boss that believed in me. But now nothing made sense. Paul had drugged, bound and humiliated me in ways he had never imagined. It was not over yet.

Still tied to the bed and scared I was averting my eyes to the pornography playing on the hotel television. The door to the adjoining room was slightly ajar and I could hear Carmen moving around inside her room. I wanted to call to her but remembered how she seemed to revel in this humiliation and add to it. That was a good reason not to call to her but it was also the reason I wanted her.

As she shuffled around in her room it became obvious that she was getting ready to go out. I could hear a blow dryer and the sound of a brush going through her thick brown hair. I had never really noticed her before and now she was all he could think about.

I wanted her to come in and remove the bonds of my penis. I wanted her to suck me off until I forgot what horrible things Paul had done. I wanted to cum all over this woman. I wanted her mouth, pussy and ass and I couldn't stand it. The blow dryer ceased it roar and I could smell the sweet sent of her perfume. I whispered her name to myself, "Carmen." I wanted so badly to yell it out. I started chanting it over and over again softly until suddenly I surprised myself and called it out loudly.

"Carmen!" She became very quiet and still. My feet went cold with fear as he heard her footsteps approaching the room. She stood at the threshold wearing a white lacy slip and was drinking a glass of wine. "Can I help you sir?"

It seemed so odd for a woman I had worked with for five months was now calling me sir and asking if I needed assistance as I lay helplessly bound to a bed. "Just help me please Carmen."

She swiftly moved around the bed and reached for the duct tape. Locating the end she ripped it off mercilessly. I screamed in pain.

I asked her what was happening to me and why. She casually said, "I guess you didn't read the fine print at the bottom of your contract. You signed up as an independent concultant/salesperson so you had to sign a contract. Correct? Well take a good look at that contract when you get a chance. She untied me from the bed and I still mad with lust. I grabbed her and threw her down on the bed and ripped the slip right off of her.

She was not wearing any panties under that slip and I was just happy not to have to tear up one more item of her clothing to get to her cunt. I wanted her and I hated her. I was aroused and I was confused and I was pissed off. Violently I threw myself on top of her. Squeezing her wrists so tightly that she was losing circulation in her hands I held her down to the bed. With my knees I pushed her legs apart.

My cock was stiffer than it had ever been and it felt like a deadly weapon. She fought against my attack and began screaming for me to stop and that just made me more angry. I turned her over and spread her legs apart revealing her tight anus. I put the head of my cock against the whole and with no lube whatsoever I shoved my cock in mercilessly in one quick jab.

Terrifying screams were coming out of her so I covered her head with a pillow as I continued to torture her ass. "Does that feel good Carmen? Should I take pictures?" She was still screaming and saying something about how this violates the contract...bla bla bla...

I reached under her and began stroking her clit. She began to moan and move to meet the strokes. She seemed to be enjoying it. "Yes," she moaned. "I am going to cum soon. Keep it up baby."

"No!" I told her harshly removing my hand from her swollen clit. "Only me!" I was mad with power, lust and anger and I had never felt so insane in my entire life. My body began to shake all over as I had the most intense orgasm ever.

I collapsed on top of Carmen panting and sweating. She lay under me still and sobbing. "You are going to regret this," she said. My cock hadn't even begun to soften in her tight ass when I heard the door knob turn.

The door opened and Paul was standing in the doorway with horrible anger in his eyes.