Under Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers

I'll stop at that new Indian place for dinner.

Melisa

***********************

I was glad when I spotted Janey with several take out bags for supper. I don't think any of us felt like fixing supper. I'm not a big Indian cuisine fan. Sometimes it can get too hot for me, but Janey knows that. So I'm sure she got some things for me. Again it hits me; she's always done that for me. Taken me into account of everything she has done, made adjustments, for me. It's amazing how much one person can take another for granted, and I know I did, take Janey for granted.

After dinner we went to Marks theater system. Yeah he's got a theater room in his house. Mark's whole house is flat fucking amazing. It looks like it came out of a magazine. I don't know why he's got it like that, because he's not at all pretentious. I think he'd look more comfortable in a fancy log cabin. Or better yet, a sun lit, white stone, villa in Tuscany or Greece. But he probably has to have this magazine house for business entertaining.

So with popcorn, drinks and candy, we went. Mark has even kept the old theater candy around, Milk Duds, Dots, twisters, and juju B's. Janey and I ganged up on him, teased, and out voted him and picked a romantic comedy movie to watch.

One part of Mark's magazine house I love is his en-suite. It looks incredible, tile and stone everywhere. A huge jetted tub sitting in one corner. The vanity sinks left me with my mouth hanging open. They look like two big clear glass mixing bowls, just setting on a marble slab. With water spouts that look more like free form sculpture than a faucet.

What I love is the shower! First time I seen it, I called it a party room shower. It's big enough to hold a party in. How it gets enough water to work I don't know! And it never runs out of hot water! A shower station in each corner, the tall shower heads come directly out of the vee of the corner. With multiple heads down each side wall, that sprays your body. Then from the ceiling center, a huge, rain fall shower head. The room has its own sealed control panel, digital temperature control for each station, or the rain head. With all the on, off switches for each. OH...the back wall...is a stone and title grotto, with its own water fall. Like a mini stream you can stand under, and let it flood you.

I've allowed only one physical expression of my love to show, to Janey. Throughout all our teen and young adult lives. And I decide to do it again now. After the movie I drag her to the shower room, and I undress my Janey. Then Mark and myself. We go in, clean, and groom each other.

Not sexual, just touching, sensual. Two to one, each in their turn. Then I take Janey to the bench in the grotto, and show her my love, through her hair. Washing, stroking, and massaging her head. Running my fingers, softly down its long length. Over and over again. Then use the conditioner, stroking all over again.

"Wait here." Laughing to myself I run to the cabinet, come back throwing each of them a razor and foam.

"Hair guys, get rid of it." Then run back and get my stuff ready. Brush, dryer, and towels. Ready for Janey.

"OK, Janey up on the bed. Mark just relax and watch the show."

I'm always amazed when Janey's hair is wet. She looks so much smaller, now with Mark near her. I realize that Janey's not that big. I've always thought of her as big, but she's not. So it's up on my knees, first the towel, then brush, and back to towel. Brush again then dryer, back and forth. As she's sitting, it's just touching the bed. The length of it, her golden hair. As it gets dryer, then comes what I love best. Just brush and fingers, stroke after stroke. Never counting, just as long as I want, and Janey's never complained. Just sat letting me play to my heart's contentment.

Janey

***********************

AHH...Missy's in my hair again. I love it when she decides to play with my hair. I've kept it long, all these years, just for her. Hair this long is really a pain in the ass. But it's this long for Missy, so she can do this. You can't even call it, taking care of my hair. Because she goes so overboard on it. This time it's been even more so, we've never crawled naked, into the shower together before. Washing hair in a sink's just not the same as a shower. So she's really gone overboard this time. I feel sorry for Mark having to; hang out, just watching her.

It took me awhile to see what she was going to do. We all took showers this morning, so there's no real reason for tonights. The closeness and sensuality of two stroking, touching one. Were tender and very sensual, soap slick bodies rubbing together, but I felt she had another purpose. And it's my hair; I think she's showing Mark another part of what we used to be, when we were younger.

This shower, hell this whole bathroom is unbelievable. Marks house is surreal. It looks like a whole team of designers and architects were given free rein and an unlimited budget. I don't know if he bought it or had it built, but it's impressive. Its timber frame construction, large timber beams and posts, rafters. Like some of the Old Dutch barns were built, 100-200 years ago.

Except this is new, large posts some 12 inches square, fifteen feet tall. Stained, edge treated, and highly polished. Almost works of art. Mixed with some ultra modern floors, walls, and styling. A formal dining room complete with chandelier, yet home style country kitchen. Including all the modern appliances, in stainless steel. Double stoves, two double ovens, walk in refrigerator, then a white enamel, deep, farm style sink. Ultra modern mixed with old world, chrome chic mixed with mission style. Yet it all works together.

I feel safe in Marks house, yet I don't feel as if I belong. It almost doesn't look like what I would think of as 'a Mark's house', yet he fits in it. Missy with her little black dress class and style, fits. I've done well for myself, but my folks aren't rich. I'm definitely a working, middle class girl. This house is definitely a high end Manor House. It's much too large for just Mark. It's a house for a future, built with a plan in mind. I was never in that plan, Mark's forever love was. Large family meals cooked in that kitchen, were in that plan. An extra wife never was in that plan. Especially a nut case extra wife, one that freaks out.

Mark

***********************

I'm beginning to love watching those two. When they are together, touching and washing each other was...more than beautiful. It wasn't sexual, just loving. I got to admit though, it was hard not, 'getting hard'. I mean who wouldn't with those two. Slick hands all over my body, four hands, and two sets of breasts brushing against you. Soft slick bellies, hips, and firm asses, all slick with soap. Sliding over your skin like pure silk.

The yin and yang of them, both of them touching you. Like I said, they must have driven the boys in school wild, insane. Because they could easily drive me wild, but I read the mood Missy was projecting. Not sexual, sensual was what she wanted. Looking down into white blue orbs, being turned, and then watched by bright green lasers.

I have to admit that Missy's been in the driver's seat. I thought that first day, because I was the man. I would have to be the solid one, the one in charge. But Missy's been driving and I couldn't have done as good. Missy's got the connection; between Janey and herself, between me and her. I can see that most of the things she's been orchestrating have been to bring Janey and me closer. Or to show me their life, both past and present.

Watching them and knowing what I know now, of their trauma at such a young age. I can still see that they are lovers. Its emotional lovers, dependent, invested lovers. It's just been denied, physical expression. This hair ritual is the first thing I've seen, where Missy's allowed emotional touching. And it is, Missy making love to Janey, just expressing it through her hair.

Melisa

***********************

Janey's hair just shines like liquid gold. I've got it fluffed up full, smooth, and just glowing. I'm done for now, for this time. Janey's perched on the edge of the bed. She's sitting upright and tight, like she's uncomfortable. I'm wondering about that. We're all nude, but we were last night too. And just now in the shower. We all slept in the same bed, so I don't know why she's uncomfortable now. My doing her hair in front of Mark shouldn't have bothered her. But she won't look at us!

Then I realize it's her...then us, Mark and I. She's starting to pull away. It takes me a little to understand. That first day, when Janey was going to leave, then she collapsed. She thought we didn't want her, that she wasn't worthy. Now today she's had a mental meltdown, freaked out. She called herself a nut case.

I'd bet she's unsure of her place, thinks we couldn't possibly want her. I know Janey's kind of an in your face slut, flashy show off, somewhat of an exhibitionist. But at the core, she's insecure, somewhat lacking in confidence. And when I think about that, I realize I might be the cause, of some of that. It had to hurt her confidence and self respect, my denial of her love. Now with her freak out today, she's really insecure.

I go and put all my hair care stuff away. Then slide in the opposite side of the bed from Janey, leaving Mark in the middle.

"Come to bed Janey." Instead she stands up, to the side.

"Come to bed, please Janey." As I reach my hand out to her.

"I don't think I should, I'm just hurting everyone. Being a pain in the ass."

"Missy I don't feel like I belong, I cause problems and butt in." In a really small soft voice.

"I don't deserve to be here."

"Yes, Janey you belong here with me and Mark. I said that I would never let you go again."

"That was before I freaked out. Before we remembered my mom was the one who hurt us."

She whispered, "It's all my fault."

Mark's voice comes out strong and sure. "Janey we said we're altogether now, the three of us. We said it's a lifetime choice. We're not backing out now." He rolls over to face her. "I said you're always welcome in my arms."

Then the power and order comes over his voice. "Come to bed."

And she slides into his arms. He turns her over to spoon against her back, wraps her in his arms. Then pulls her in tight. I slide up against Mark, reach over to caress Janey where I can touch, arms, hip, her hair. I can touch her cheek, so I do. I spoon up tight against Mark's back. He's so big it's like a wall between Janey and I. But he's so warm, so this little bit cuddles in as tight as I can.

I'm been relaxing for just a bit, when I feel this vibration in Mark's chest. A soft hum sounds up from him; he's humming a little lullaby to Janey. This big tall stud, powerful basketball player, hard driving CEO, is humming Janey a lullaby! I burrow tighter into his back and enjoy the feeling, the vibrations, and the little tune. I don't recognize it, but it might be something his mother did when he was young.

Janey must have been pretty wiped out, it doesn't take long and her breathing deepens, slows and she's asleep. I must not have been far behind her. I can remember hearing/feeling Mark's humming as the last thing, before I sleep.

This night is the first night that I have the firefly dream.

I think I'm awake until I can see the three of us below me. We're lying, just like when we fell asleep. There's a little dot, made of light, flying around them, Janey and Mark. It's flying circles or coils around them, even under them. Sometimes it moves around Janey, then Mark. Sometimes it moves around them both, then through their hair. Up to their lips like it's kissing them. It 'lands' on Janey's belly for a little while. Then it flies around my head, the me on the bed, and into my hair. Then it flies through my head! Only to return and then to 'kiss' my lips.

I feel the hair tickle my nose and the warmth of Mark's back, and I know I'm awake. Mark's breathing is so deep and regular that I know he's asleep. I hear the same from Janey, deep and regular. So I just cuddle tighter and go back to sleep.

Janey

***********************

Right after Missy got done with my hair. My mood dropped, and I felt so alone. I mean here in this amazing house, with Mark the big CEO, college basketball star. Missy, my love, but Mark's forever love. With her little black dress style, beautiful porcelain doll. Then me, the freak out nut case, the extra third wheel. I feel so unsuited here, cheap, so alone. But I can't just walk out on my dream, of Missy. Of my chance for her love, all of her love.

She's calling for me, and I can barely resist. I always go to Missy, always to her call. If she just needs my help. Just asks for me with no reason, I always go, to her. But I don't want to drag her down. She deserves to live that, 'little black dress, high class life.' I'll just hold her back.

Then Mark calls to me, and I resist, I don't want to. I can feel so safe in his arms. Then that powerful CEO voice of command and orders comes. And I can't help myself, even before I can think. I'm moving and crawl into his arms. He pulls me in, enfolds me in his arms, and draws me in tight against his body. With Missy touching my body, caressing my face, I belong. I'm home, in these arms and Missy, I'm home. I don't know why they want me here, but if they want me here, I'm home. I hear that little song as I sink into dreams. I see a little butterfly floating on the wind. No it's not a butterfly; it's a glowing firefly...

Mark

***********************

That wild child, little slut is doing it again. She's showing that soft vulnerable side of herself. Even her body and stance change. I know I shouldn't be surprised, after that emotional crisis today. When I see her sudden shift in mood. She went from that luxurious hair ritual. To an insecure, apprehensive beauty, poised to take flight. And she does look ready to run, alone and ready to run.

Missy's calling her to come to bed, but Janey's not ready. She looks like she's balanced on an edge, not knowing which way to jump. I ask her to come into my arms, but she's still wavering. So I raise the pressure to become my work voice, and she comes into my embrace.

Janey needs to be tied into us again. She needs to be held more than Missy. So I roll her, so her back is to me. Pull her into spoon; wrap my arms tighter around her. Pull her, until the whole length of her is against my skin. She's at the perfect height to have my nose in her hair. So with the smell of her, the warmth of her body, the silk of her hair, I enfold her. It's not long and I'm humming the little tune my Nonna sent me to sleep with. It works with Janey too.

I can feel Missy's face and breath against my shoulder blades, her soft breasts and belly. Pressed on my back, her thighs pulled up tight against the bottoms of mine. We're stacked like bent bookends. I guess it's my turn in the middle. Missy's breath slows and she's asleep. It's not much longer and I feel myself fade. To a small spot of light, bobbing, dancing, and circling inside my eyes...

The light's muted and soft in the window as I drag myself awake. I can feel Janey still wrapped in my arms, still smell/feel her body. But my backs vacant, Missy's gone. I don't feel like moving quite yet. So I just lay there, feeling Janey. God, I wish the guy's could see me now.

They were totally blown away when they seen Janey at the Brentwood Sports Center. She strutted up like she was sex on wheels; some of the guy's are still talking about her! They thought she was so fucking hot, they talked about her hair, clothes, eyes, everything. I wonder what they'd think about that apprehensive beauty poised naked last night. Tongues would hang to their knees.

Even me as I lay here now, I'm so amazed at my luck. She is that fucking HOT, a truly extraordinarily beautiful woman. When I think about her, and remember the feel of her last night in the shower. Remember her soap slick body against mine. To feel her in my arms naked and asleep, and know she's been there all night. I'm fucking amazed.

As fucking hot as Janey is, I think Missy's beauty shines. That's the thing; Missy is yin to Janey yang. In physical appearance, they're as opposite as can be. Dark to light, tall to petite, in every way they're opposites. In a 1-10 scale, they're both 11's and more. Missy has something extra, it's like she has an inner light. An inner light that shines so strong, it almost obscures her outer physical beauty. A beautiful stained glass lamp shade that you can't look at, because it's got a thousand watt bulb in it. That's Missy's true beauty.

They both slept naked in my bed last night....I'm definitely not worthy of them.

Missy must have dropped a large pan in the kitchen, for the noise to make it up to here. But it's enough to wake Janey. I almost feel like crying, as she startles awake to unfamiliar arms around her naked body. The tension flows into her so fast. Even though she didn't move, it feels like she took three steps away from me before she even looked. And all the softness left that beautiful naked body.

Melisa

***********************

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DOUBLE GOD DAMN...That made a lot of noise!

When I woke up I had to go pee, bad. Hands between your legs, squeeze your thighs and knees together and shuffle softly off to the bathroom, bad! But I took my time and crept out of bed like a little mouse. Silent on little mouse feet, got my clothes. Peed and dressed in the downstairs bathroom, just so I could leave them asleep.

Thought I'd make omelets and fruit for breakfast. Getting the omelet pan out, I bumped the HUGE aluminum soup stock kettle. Out it went, down to the counter, down to the floor. Bounced around on the floor like a racket ball. Sounded like Armageddon. Damn, damn, damn I know it woke them up. Oh, well I tried, better start cooking. Yep, I hear feet on the stairs, damn. All that sneaking around for nothing, well I guess I get help cooking now.

Now that looks so fucking cute! Marks got pj pants on; Janey's got the top on! You can't see her hands; you can just barely see her knees. With only a couple of button's done up, if she jumped up and down it would fall off her shoulders.

"Hold it...hold it, let me go get my camera!"

"Ha...ha...ha, fucking ha. And me without my make-up on."

Let's have some fun! So I take off running!

"Get back here you little shit, if you get a camera. I'll spank your ass."

And Janey's hot on my tail. We fly through the living room and up the stairs. Down the hall way, can't go into the master bedroom, no exit. So I run into the little bedroom. Then through the adjoining bathroom, running out the guest room. Back down the hall, down the stairs. Around the living room once, twice. Up two steps then back down, she almost caught me, around the living room again, through the formal dining room. Finishing up, back in the kitchen.

"Well if I can't take a picture, Janey. You can cut up the fruit. Now that you're fully awake and warmed up. We've got your blood pumping and all that stuff."

"I should still spank you for that, Mark catch her so I can spank her."

"Even though I just woke up, I'm semi-intelligent, so I won't chase her all over the house like you did."

"Maybe I'll spank you for that smart ass remark."

"Since you're so interested in spanking this morning, come over here. We'll see who ends up over whose knee. Missy wouldn't she look good with a bright red bottom."

"No...No...don't you come anywhere near me with that big ass hand. Not near my bottom you don't."

"Are you ready to run again girl?"

NO...No...I'll cut up fruit."

JayDiver
JayDiver
230 Followers