Under Lock and Key

Story Info
A chastised slave learns reality is not like his fantasy.
755 words
4.24
29.8k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
205 Followers

I was a bit stunned but quickly snapped to attention to my task at hand, the documents were like a full debriefing of me, the weird part is that normally I would have questioned giving the information to another however since I was already locked and my cock completely filling the cb3000 fueled my diligence in completing the forms. I pressed send and breathed a deep sigh of relief hoping that Lady Morrigan would be happy with my thorough responses. The process though had left me super aroused and no matter what I was thinking of it was never more than a few minutes before I thought of my imprisoned cock, I couldn't believe it had only been a few hours. I went to bed then the most enchantingly wicked thought became my fixation, how long am I going to be locked.

I tossed and turned but soon sleep found me till I awoke as my cock tried to fully expand and was blocked by the tight little cage. I quickly checked my email and found a response from Lady Morrigan, "Very thorough boy, just concentrate on the tightness of my grip on MY property....I will be in touch" My heart was racing as I headed off to work, my mind bouncing all day long to the thoughts of my imprisonment, I just couldn't take it, all I could do was see images of her devilish smile, laughing at my suffering and it only made me harder.

My pathetic hardened male member making it nearly impossible to concentrate, but I am very sure that was by her own devilish design. Ms Morrigan was a wonderful, wicked, superior dominant female and I loved every part of her and her deviant guidance.

I raced home after work, I had talked myself into just cutting the lock, this was just too intense too quickly, I just had to do it. Just as I got home as I headed to my room there was a knock on my door. I answered it and a woman in a delivery uniform was at the door, the logo on her was LCS, which didn't ring a bell but I opened the door letting her in with the package. She handed me the medium sized box which I took into my hands, in a flash she looped a belt around my upper arms spinning behind me causing me to drop package as she secured me.

"What are you doing uummmmpph" I yelled as she stuffed a pair of panties in my mouth, "Shut up boy, this is a very special delivery, and at Locked Cock Specialties we take our deliveries very serious." She pulled my pants down to my ankle and firmly grabbed my balls, "Resist me in any way and I remove these, Got it", she said and I was frozen from my struggles. She opened the box she brought and removed a few items, placing them on the table, one was a bright silver lock, the other items looked just like pieces of the cb3000 though instead of plastic, they were metal.

"That's right little boy, Lady Morrigan doesn't take chances, and She is the only one that has the keys to this lock, Shall we see if it fits?" She asked as she removed the silly plastic pieces from Ms Morrigan's property. She laughed as she expertly removed the matching pieces (the post, the behind the ball ring are now both unyielding metal), then looking up into my eyes she purred, "Now your locked". She then used her phone, "Good afternoon Lady Denial, your property is now properly secured, I have uploaded the photos, it's a good thing we moved fast as this boy had cutters ready to get rid of that plastic lock, funny how they always try to chicken out."

She laughed then held the phone to my ear, "Hi Boy, Now that you are properly locked I am sure I have your full attention. You have been sentenced to a term of not less than 90 days, renewable and extend able by My wish at any time. Sound fun, it will be heavenly don't you think?? Well for me that is.....you not so much." The delivery woman took her phone back and with a snap of her wrist undid my bindings. I fell to the floor as she held out her foot to me, I instinctively kissed it sensually, "Good boy, it's just amazing how much improvement comes with just putting a cock under lock and key."

MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
205 Followers