Under My Skin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brunne
Brunne
279 Followers

"Go on..." The command was gruff. Softly spoken.

"I..."

"Touch yourself."

Part of me ached for him to do it himself...to bridge the chasm between us and make the whole thing somehow more...normal. Instead, we played this game of cat and mouse. And for some strange reason it was more intimate than any touch from him could have been.

My hand fumbled past the bundled creases of skirt and my fingers were soon wet with my own juices. Incredibly wet. What the hell had he done to me? I explored the slipperiness, forgetting for a millisecond that I had an audience.

"Slow...go slow."

Did I hear a breathlessness in his voice? Was I arousing him? It gave me confidence, and I relaxed back into the seat a little, slowing my fingers, making the movements through the slick folds more deliberate. My thumb found the raised nub of my clit. I gasped aloud at its sensitivity, my head falling back against the seat, lost in the power of my own arousal. I wanted something inside me so badly. Anything...fingers, his cock...anything.

"Please..." Was that me whimpering?

"Please what?" He was definitely breathing hard now, his voice low and choked.

Why was I asking permission? I didn't know. "I want...my fingers...inside..."

I could hear the deep intake of breath before he answered. "Yes, go on..."

I didn't hesitate, sliding my other hand along my thigh and seeking out the deep longing ache, thrusting two fingers deep into the wet heat. The moaning sound was coming from me as I sat, back arched, both hands occupied in sending the thrilling sensations up through my body. Another touch to my clit told me I was not far off from one hell of an orgasm. Never had everything felt so on fire, so intense.

"I'm going to come..." I panted.

He grunted softly then muttered, "Not yet. Not until I say..."

I pressed my fingers tight against myself, keening softly in frustration, trying desperately to hold it back. I was so close.

I felt a hand gripping my chin. His thumb on my bottom lip, rubbing slowly back and forth. He pushed against my lips until they parted and his thumb invaded my mouth, still stroking along my lip. I knew what he wanted. I sucked on it, gently at first, then stronger, swirling my tongue around the soft pad and the ridge of his knuckle, drawing it deeper into my mouth, sucking hard. I thought I heard him groan.

"Come..." he growled, his voice low.

I mumbled against the digit in my mouth.

"Come for me...now," he said, stronger this time.

I was so near the edge it didn't take much. My fingers were deep, curled into that mysterious spot. My clit was so sensitive I had to press against it with the flat of my hand and just hold it as the spasms took me over. It was deep and sharp and went on in wave after wave. I moaned and sobbed against the hand cupping my chin, nearly biting down on his thumb as my orgasm had me arching up off the car seat.

Warmth on my thigh. His lips, then his teeth. Biting sharply into the soft flesh so close to where my hands were pressed deep and tight into the pleasure that crashed through my body.

Somewhere in the middle of the madness I thought I heard his voice softly say, "Good girl."

* * * * *

I can't remember how long I sat there, my head leaning back and towards the window on my side of the car, my sightless eyes staring into nothingness. My hands pressed against myself, partly to cover my nakedness, partly to hold in the last throbbing sensations of the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced. Every pulse seemed to spark off a flash of smarting pain from my new bite.

I couldn't bring myself to turn towards him. I was desperate to pull my clothes back into place, but didn't dare.

After an eternity I heard him shifting in his seat. The engine started. What the fuck? Was he going to drive me back into town half naked? A blast of heat flowed over my bare legs, and I was suddenly aware of how chilled I'd become. The car didn't move. He'd just put the heater on. I breathed again.

I felt his hand on the back of my neck. I stiffened, my shoulders tensing, but his touch wasn't rough or brutal. The thumb I'd sucked rubbed gently against the sensitive spot beneath my ear. A caress. Strange, that it would be the last thing I expected.

His voice was in my ear, so close that I could feel his breath move against my hair. "You please me very much," he said, almost sounding surprised at this fact himself. Heat, unbidden, flowed up through my body.

"You can cover yourself now," he muttered softy, though not unkindly, and let me go.

* * * * *

He took me home. I don't quite know how he knew where that was. When the car stopped and I felt the warmth of his body lean across mine to open my car door and then release my seatbelt clasp, I very carefully found my feet and wobbled out into the cool night air. Yes, I was still blindfolded. I don't know if that was just because he hadn't told me to take it off or if I couldn't bear to look him in the eye after what had happened. All I know is that I only pulled it from my eyes when I heard the car door close softly behind me. I checked for my keys in my handbag and, mustering what dignity I could, climbed the steps to my house and let myself in. I didn't turn back. As the front door closed I heard the car pull away. He'd waited until I was inside.

What sort of man blindfolds a girl and makes her strip for him, but makes sure she gets safe inside her flat?

I tried not to sort out the answer to that particular question when I lay in bed, desperate for sleep to come over me. But how could it, when my nose was pressed to the silky fabric of that particular man's tie, shamelessly drinking in the clean scent of his aftershave.

* * * * *

To be continued...

Brunne
Brunne
279 Followers