Under My Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will keep you fed, give you a place to sleep, pleasure you, even protect you from the others," Aksana went on, " All I ask is your obedience, your companionship, and your blood when I require it."

Aksana could feel his breath through the suit as he lay on her chest. Her hips bucked gently up into him, wanting to let him enjoy it and see how good she could be to him. Her fingers stroked the back of his neck and she heard him whimper.he was relaxed but still resisting.

"I am sorry You had to see my darker side and that I had to be rough with you and cannot let you go now," She confessed, her voice soft and calm, " And I hope you can forgive me for what I am about to do but I will make this as enjoyable for you as I can."

Dustin started to speak, to protest, to do something but before he could, her gloved hands cupped his face tightly and forced his eyes to meet hers. His mouth opened and started to say something but Aksana sat up slightly and gently pressed her right latex covered nipple into his mouth.

His head tilted as she guided him to her breast, leaving her with the perfect opening to sink her fangs in.

Dustin's eyes widened as he let out a muffled cry of pain around a mouthful of rubber and breast. Her eyes met and pulled him in as they turned their mesmerizing orange color. Her pelvis moved up and down, effortlessly sliding herself along his throbbing manhood.

His body relaxed as she continued to take him deeper into her gaze and into her wanting, wet core. Her moans echoed off he walls of the room as she continued to milk him. Her eyes promising him deep, blissful sleep as her mouth opened and sharp fangs sunk into flesh.

A soft whimper managed to escape his lips before he succumbed to her powers and the pleasure. His cock soon followed with his mind and surrendered to the unending bliss that filled his body.

Dustin writhed and shook, sucking gently on her nipple as he came and began to mindlessly fill her with his warm cum.

Aksana held him to her tenderly as his body gave out and succumbed to sleep. She smiled inwardly as she fed on his sweet, delicious blood. Her eyes closed as she lay there with him in her arms, cradling him close.

Tomorrow, she would help him understand, but for now he would do just fine.

Thank you to Cheri Frazier for her help with story and editing.

12