Under My Skin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do . I do want to be with you, Megeara. I always have."

Megeara's eyes grew wide and wet as her heart filled with joy at his answer. She couldn't help but smile, heart swelled with love. She was so happy at that moment, she started to cry.

Dustin felt so relieved once he had said what had been in his heart so long. He saw her smile and felt his own heart swell. He started to feel a warm happiness but then the tears melted away his moment and replaced his happiness with confusion.

"Did I say something wrong?" he asked, afraid perhaps he had not said enough.

Megeara wiped her eyes and went over to him. He looked up at her and felt her warm hands on his face. Her eyes glistened as she stared down. The smile from before still on her lips as she leaned down to kiss him.

"No. Not at all," she whispered, her lips barely apart from his, "You've made me very happy, Dustin."

Her lips pressed hard to his before he could say anything. Her hands slid down to caress the back of his head. The warm heat from the kiss intensified and took the breath from both of them.

Megeara leaned in closer, straddling him in the chair. Dustin barely had time to wrap his arms around her and support her before the fire on her lips spread to him.

In that moment, all his fears faded and he forgot he was in her kitchen. All that mattered right then was her. Her and nothing else. Both their eyes closed as they savored the moment. Both gasped when their lips finally parted. Their cheeks both red. Her wet tears had matted to his face.

Megeara smiled, and mussed his hair playfully. "Thank you for being honest with me."

Dustin flushed, still swept up in the moment. "You have always been there for me. I could do no less."

Megeara leaned in and kissed him once more then slid from his lap to her feet. She reached down and gently brushed one of her tears from his face.

"Good. Im glad you feel that way." she winked at him. "I guess now we should eat."

They laughed, having both forgotten about their food. For the rest of the evening they ate, and talked about old times and new, never once bringing up the predicament they were in. The kitchen was filled with their laughter until their plates and glasses were both empty.

"I suppose now we wil have to do the dishes." Dustin said.

She shook her head and got up. Gently taking his hand, she pulled him to his feet and led him into her bedroom.

"We can do that tomorrow. For now, lets just cuddle and enjoy our first night together. Okay?" Dustin grinned. "Sounds good to me."

"I hoped it would," she said as she kissed his cheek and closed the bedroom door behind them.

To be continued.

12