Under My Thumb Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved down her body, his silver 'A' brushed down her body to rest on her hipbone as he pressed his mouth against her pubis through the think purple satin. He could smell her. She was wanting. He brought his hands to the sides of her panties and pulled them down a little roughly, he was too aroused to be as gentle now. He placed them with her other clothes and was about to bend his mouth to her sex. To worship her with his mouth, his tongue, his fangs. . . when she placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. He almost smiled. Innocent. She was probably afraid of the way she might taste.

But he would indulge her tonight. If she didn't want him to do that, he wouldn't. For now. Instead, he moved up her body like a shark, nipping at her flesh as he went. He was still in vamp face and she had never seen him look so enticing. So exciting. Dangerous. He brought his mouth to hers again and kissed her soundly. "Ready, my sweet?"

"Y-yes, oh, yes." Willow said, widening her legs.

Angelus slipped his hand between their bodies and released himself from his jeans, he pulled them down enough to reveal his manhood. Willow liked it, the feel of the leather scraping her thighs. She wanted to look at him, touch him. . .but Angelus had other thing in mind. He lifted her up by putting his hands on her behind, shifting her into position. Then he slid the slightest bit inside. "This is going to hurt, sweet."

She braced herself. But it wasn't what she had thought. It stung a little and then a fullness was inside her. He was big, cool, and slick inside her.

Angelus moaned. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." She whispered, reaching up to kiss him. He hissed at the unexpected tightening of her muscles around him. He kissed her, mimicking the actions of his body as he pumped inside her. She felt stretched by him, open. It was glorious.

Soon, she was on the edge again. The one she felt she was at when he fed from her. Except, this time she went over it. Just like she had leapt from the balcony. "Angelus!" She cried, cresting the wave of her climax.

"Willow." He growled, pumping into her once more, his face tightened and then settled into a proud look of bliss. "My Willow." He murmured, leaning to kiss her again.

********

Two hours later, Willow lay under a blanket of stars in the crook of Angelus' arm. They were both wrapped in his voluminous coat. Occasionally, he would pop a strawberry into her mouth or kiss her as they looked up at the night sky. She snuggled into his chest and silently prayed that no one would take this from her. . .no one would take him from her.

12