Under My Thumb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa jumped up and quickly returned with her selection, and then sat down beside me, as close as she dared...testing.

"Is this book alright, Adam?

"Poems of Childhood" by Eugene Fields, what an interesting choice. Open it and choose a poem and then read it to me out loud. Then continue picking poems and reading until I tell you to stop. Everyday you will choose a short poem and memorize it until you can recite it perfectly without the book."

She started reading out loud. The first poem that Lisa read was "Little Boy Blue" not from the nursery rhyme, the little boy blue with the horn that most people are so familiar with. She read the poem as instructed and did a pretty fair job. When Lisa finished, she closed the book quietly and gave me a thoughtful look. I let her choose some others until I was too tired to stay awake much longer.

"It is bedtime, and as it is Sunday tomorrow, I will be sleeping in until noon. The store is closed and I allow myself this simple pleasure. When I awake, you will be bathed, have shaved your pussy, plus anywhere else you shave, and then you will stand inspection. Hard- boiled eggs, toast and black coffee, will be ready for breakfast, thank you. The Sunday paper will be in the Bookstore security gate at the front door entrance. Leave the inner foyer door ajar after you punch in the code for the security alarm." I said, taking out a piece of paper with the code, 5, 4, 7, and 2 from my robe pocket and handing it to her. "You will please get the Sunday paper and have that on the table with our breakfast." This was actually a test to see if she did exactly as she was told and get the paper, naked. I would know for certain if she didn't.

"How will I get the paper, Adam? Someone might see me through the outer glass door. I don't have any clothing. You want me to, I mean, naked...I can't.

"You can and you will. I said, getting up and touching her face. "Good night, Lisa."

I woke up with a big grin on my face. The coffee was brewed, hot, strong and black, just how I liked it. I poured two cups of coffee, adding sugar and milk to Lisa's cup, as she liked it and took a sip of mine. The table was set nicely for two, with the book of poetry from the night before at Lisa's place setting. She remembered the orange marmalade that I always put on my toast. Breakfast would be ready momentarily as the eggs were already peeled and cooling in the bowl. Everything was perfect except for that damn noise...

I went downstairs to get my beautiful and naked Lisa trapped between the doors. She was crouched in a corner and trying to cover herself with the Sunday paper as best she could.

Trying not to laugh, I let her in and then reset the alarm.

Once upstairs, I said. "Your coffee is poured, just the way you like it. Sit down and relax. I'll finish making breakfast."

"You knew that was going to happen, didn't you?" She asked, accusingly.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me, Lisa Marie. Do you wish to be spanked again?"

"No Sir." She answered, looking down.

"I gave you the code and I warned you about leaving the door ajar. When you got trapped, why didn't you punch in the code?"

"I did punch in the code nothing happened!"

"Of course something happened, the alarm went off and woke me up. I requested to sleep until noon and it is only 11:45 AM. Did you reverse it?"

"No you didn't tell me to do that! I did exactly as you told me, even going down there naked. What if somebody saw me?"

"They would have seen a beautiful buxom woman? I walked up to her and put my hands around her waist.

"Thank you." Lisa said, somewhat mollified, a hint of a smile starting to show. "Do you think I'm fat now, Adam?"

"The truth is I deliberately did not tell you to reverse the code and you are not fat. You are buxom and voluptuous. You are also not the young girl of 22, as when I first met you. You are a woman of 41 now, just as I am a man of 51. Of course your body is going to change. I know about your total hysterectomy. My insurance was billed by mistake. It doesn't matter to me and you are no less of a woman in my eyes. No doubt Luke, hinted, implied or out right said something to you about both those things. If Luke were here right now, I would pummel him again. I would pummel him for putting those cruel thoughts of doubt into your mind. And, Lisa?"

"Yes, Adam." She answered, her voice breaking.

"I forgive you, however, you will obey me and you may hug me now whenever you wish."

Lisa put her arms around my neck and hugged me. She was crying, her wet face was pressed against my neck. I held her for a while, stroking her poor short hair. Finally, wiping her tears, I pulled out a chair for her to sit down. And as promised, I made the toast and we sat and ate our breakfast.

"Sunday is now my only day off and I like to sit and read the newspaper, quietly." I explained to her. "You are welcome to sit and read with me as long as you are quiet."

It was a nice quiet breakfast and I was reading the business section, when.

"Then you don't think I'm fat? She asked from out of the blue. I put the paper down.

"I could come up with half a dozen platitudes or clichés and you still might not be satisfied. I could offer you flowery speeches and in your mind they still might be disingenuous assurances. I could try to spank that ridiculous thought out of your pretty head for doubting my veracity. I will answer your question with a question. Have I ever lied to you? In speech or in actions, have I ever failed to show you how I feel about you?"

I got up from the table and offered Lisa my hand, helping her up. I took her gently in my arms and kissed her. Then, I walked her to the far wall and made her stand in the corner.

"You will stand here until I tell you otherwise. If you are quiet and a good girl, I will not make you stand there for the rest of the day. I am going to finish my paper and you will please remain quiet. "

When i let her out of the corner, and on her own, Lisa went down on me licking and sucking on my cock. "Slow down, and take your time. Just like that, use your tongue on the tip, now in a circular motion. Now, lick the shaft...very good. Try licking and kissing my balls. That feels wonderful.... yes keep it up, God I wish your hair was longer. Keep on sucking all of it and use your tongue while you are sucking." I exploded in her mouth and my orgasm was incredible. I was so happy that she went down on me without asking, that in my exuberance, I managed to break a rung on my chair. Oh well, it was worth it.

Lisa put two stones in the mason jar that afternoon. I shared two special kisses with her as I was walking out the door to get her clothing.

I returned with four nice housedresses, all in fine pima cotton. One was short sleeved the other two had three quarter sleeves and the last, full long sleeves. All four dresses were cut to fall at the knee or just below. I also bought Lisa undergarments and the necessary toiletries.

She opened her bag of toiletries first, removing her shampoo, conditioner etc..... I have seldom seen her so happy with such simple things, including the hairpins and elastic hair ties.

She chose the dark green dress with the three quarter sleeves to wear first. She then modeled for me, turning slowly and smiling and then going into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"You look lovely in that dress, my dear. I called to her from the kitchen. "I will enjoy seeing you wearing nice dresses that I chose for you from now on These are very modest and proper to remind you that you are my woman and a lady. "

She came into the kitchen and hugged me. I had to admit to myself that I missed her hugs. I also missed her long hair. I could tell that Lisa got the hint with the elastic hair ties and hairpins.

"Adam, will you show me your Bookstore? All the housework is done. You can teach me the job when the store is closed. It will save time and will be more efficient that way. I will know were everything is so that I will be ready when the time comes."

I am going to run a few miles and then take a 20-minute nap. You are going to get the owners manual for the stove and read it. When I wake up you will tell me what you learned. There is a Betty Crocker Cook Book as well as the manual in the drawer by the refrigerator. Find the recipe for roasted chicken, potatoes, onions and carrots and then memorize it. When I return from my walk, I will quiz you on what you learned.

She memorized the recipe, repeating it back and I set her to the task of preparing supper. There was no television (I didn't own one) telephone calls or hair appointments, or any appointments to distract her. I did not stand over Lisa and check her every move. She sat in the kitchen with her poetry book waiting for the timer to ring from time to time reminding her to baste the chicken. As a consequence of no necessary distractions, our dinner was exceptional, simple but exceptional. My generous praise was an incentive to encourage Lisa that she could cook if she put her mind to it.

Two weeks had gone by. Lisa was always up 90 minutes before me preparing my breakfast and getting ready for inspection. There would be no more lying in bed until 11:00 AM or noon for her now as those days were over. I am an early riser, waking up at 5:00 AM, and I generally am in bed by 10:00 PM.

Lisa stood naked before me every morning and evening. I would make sure that her legs were silky smooth and her armpits hairless. I paid particular attention to her vagina and ass area, sending her back to shave it over unless they were perfect. If I had to send her back a third time, she would be spanked. Whenever practical, discipline was deferred, giving her time to contemplate and worry about the upcoming punishment. This mentioned deferment was very effective. Usually, if I was not pleased with the inspection, she skipped one meal as punishment or was not allowed to listen to the radio or play the stereo. The result was that she turned to books more and more to occupy her free time. As I said, Lisa was restricted to the third floor and not allowed outside, except on the roof to hang out the wash to dry. I only ate two meals a day now to help keep fit. The loss of one meal for her was a big deal, the same for music. She absolutely hated standing in the corner. The loss of a meal also meant standing in the corner until I was finished eating.

After another six months had gone by, she was comfortable with the rules and my routine, and her hair is growing out nicely. It was like we were courting again except I did not have to take her home... well the sex part was.

I was getting more hugs and kisses then ever before and Lisa could not wait to start working more hours in the bookstore. I was now allowing Lisa to come downstairs to give Margie her paid lunch break. And with Christmas fast approaching in just three weeks, Mary was helping out weekend evenings as well.

Lisa was aware of my brief love affair with Mary, as Margie had inadvertently let it slip.... or perhaps not so inadvertently? I could find no fault with anything Lisa was doing; the mason jar was one quarter full. I am allowing her to sleep on the futon now, the next step, with me in bed.

One early Sunday afternoon I was cooking brunch for us. Her sister Janice and the children were going to spend the afternoon here and then Janice would take her girls to the movies. Mark wouldn't have anything to do with Lisa, but he loved his wife and in the end accepted a compromise. Janice was an exceptional housekeeper and Lisa wanted everything to be perfect as this was their first visit. This was something that Lisa never cared about before.

She walked up behind me putting her arms around my waist, hugging me. "Adam, may I go to the movies with them?"

"Well, that depends, what is the movie rated?" I asked, putting the eggs and bacon on the plate and handing it to her.

"It is rated G for General Audience and is age appropriate for the girls. And if it's OK with you, may I to go shopping with them afterward?"

How much money will you need?" I asked sitting down at the kitchen table and she sat down next to me.

"May I please have forty dollars? She asked

"Yes you may...eat your breakfast, it is getting cold." I picked up the paper, and put it in front of my face to hide my smile...........................

Before they left for the movies, I took Lisa's nieces downstairs to the bookshop and let them select a book each as a gift. Wendy chose; "Make Way For Ducklings" and Debbie, the youngest, selected "The Cat In The Hat." They were both lovely and well-mannered children, Wendy just turning 6, and Debbie, precocious Debbie was going on 4. I lamented the fact that I never had any children and that her nieces were too young to remember me since my divorce.

Lisa came downstairs with Janice wearing one of her long green housedress, a garter and stockings and black pumps. Lisa's natural virgin hair was about 5 inches long now, and her face was makeup free. My only concession to her was to allow her to pluck and shape her eyebrows, plus apply clear nail polish on her short natural nails.

"Janice, would you please wait with the girls in the car, I have to talk to Lisa about something."

After they left. "If there are any change in your plans please telephone me."

"Yes Adam."

"Here is one hundred dollars; a fifty, two tens, five fives and five ones. There is enough there to buy yourself a purse/ wallet combo and makeup if you wish. Do not put the makeup on, and be sure to bring back all the receipts. Your nieces are delightful children, and are welcome to visit here anytime.

"Yes, Adam, thank you for letting me go and having my family over for a visit. She said, hugging me tight.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her mouth long and deep.

"One more thing, little girl, are you wearing panties? I asked, running my finger through her short hair.

"Yes of course I am?"

"You will please take your panties off. You will not be wearing them on this little excursion. Your dress is long enough and no one will know except you and I."

Lisa blushed a marvelous shade of red... however, she also complied by handing over her panties too me.

"This will remind you that even in public or with your family you are my woman and under my thumb. Have a nice time and remember you are a lady, my Lady. But first give me a kiss goodbye. I do enjoy your kisses, my dear. When you return this evening, I may let you sleep with me.......................