Under New Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

---

When Lia walked into the changing room, around half an hour after Tina and Bret struck their accord, she got an icy-cold shoulder from all her colleagues. Not even Monique greeted her, everyone just minded their own business, continuing with their outfits and make-up.

"Hey," she said, unsure, as she sat down next to Monique in front of her mirror. The Latina just looked at her and muttered something unintelligible in-place of a real welcome.

"What's going on?" she asked, even more confused than when she'd arrived.

"Oh, I guess everyone's just a little surprised that you haven't gotten your own office yet. Now that you're the boss's whore. Or wait -- his mistress, seeing how he's a rich guy. That's what rich guys have, right? Mistresses?" the angry Latina spat at her best friend.

"What? No, that's not... you've got it all wrong," Lia declared desperately, staring unhappily at her friend.

"Oh, really?" Monique asked still looking hard into the mirror, avoiding eye-contact with Lia, "let's see... we get a new boss, and on the first night here, you take him home! Hoping for a promotion, eh?"

"No!" the blonde woman gasped, "it wasn't like that! I... I just wanted to talk to him about that..." she lowered her voice, "special dance I gave him the first night he was here."

"Ah... so in order to prove you weren't a whore, you fucked him. Clever," Monique said acidly. She couldn't remember feeling so betrayed as when she saw Lia walk out with their new boss -- only she couldn't really tell her that she was afraid it screwed up the arrangement she had with the boss. If the blowjob the day before turned out to be for nothing, she'd tear Lia's hair out!

"I... no! It just... happened!" Lia tried to defend herself.

"Right!" Monique said, not believing her at all.

"Okay, fine! Believe what you want!" Lia hissed at her, finally getting fed up with everyone judging her.

"I will!"

---

Ten past nine, Bret sat in the bar, enjoying a drink. He finally understood why his boss drank so much -- it felt good to unwind with one after a hard day's work... and there was more waiting! He just wanted to catch this Bubbles' show like he'd promised. He was quite curious, he had to admit. She'd seemed... very unique.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen," the DJ's voice boomed out of the club's speakers, "the one and only... Bubbles!"

Aqua's Barbiegirl started, and the tall, sexy teen stepped out on the scene. Her sparkling make-up positively glowed in the bright light and she smiled happily at all her admirers. She wore a little powder-blue button-down dress, impossibly tight across her chest, showing off her impressive tits and straining the buttons to breaking point. It became looser as it flowed down her tall body until it ended mid-thigh. Whenever she moved too fast, she showed off her ruffled, white silk-panties. Just below her knees the same white socks, Bret had seen her in earlier, but instead of the high pink heels, she wore a pair of blues ones -- to match her dress. In her blonde, curly hair were a number of blue ribbons, also matching her dress.

She looked like a little girl in a grown woman's voluptuous body. She looked incredibly sexy in a highly forbidden way. Like a trip into a dirty fantasy that stayed safe because it was so clear that it was only a fantasy.

There was a loud applause for her -- evidently, the crowd knew and liked her. She flashed her pretty, little smile at her audience and started swaying her body to the music, giving tantalising glimpses of her cute panties.

Bret liked what he saw -- like every other man in the club who were watching -- and was surprised when he noticed the strange, little bottle she held in her hand. Suddenly, while she was still dancing, she took something out of the bottle and blew into it.

Large soap-bubbles about the size of golf-balls flew out of it and floated away, leaving behind her a trail of beautiful beads, shining in the strong light.

"Bubbles, eh?" Bret asked CJ who nodded with a grin.

"I dunno what's about it, man. She always uses those soap-things some way or the other when she's on stage -- kinda her signature, you know? The crowd likes it so she keeps doing it... sets her aside from the other girls," the bartender answered.

"Like she needed a gimmick to separate herself from the rest?" Bret laughed, looking at her. The air above the stage was filled with bubbles as they seemed much more resilient than ordinary soap-bubbles.

She threw her soap-bottle away and started playing with the hem of her dress, lifting it up at bit to show off her smooth thighs and ruffled panties.

"Hah!" CJ exclaimed, "now comes the good stuff."

Snap! She ripped open the first three buttons in one powerful pull, her dress suddenly open up to her stomach, showing off the lower part of her well-trained body.

"More!" someone from the audience yelled, and she grinned happily.

"Want to see more?" she asked loudly over the music in her sweet voice and moved her hands up a bit, juuust below her breasts. Yells of agreement met her and she smiled widely and pulled at her dress again. Buttons popped again, this time all the way up to her breasts -- but still covering the magnificent globes! The audience got a teasing view of the swell of her 'underboob' but no more, as she continued her dance for their pleasure.

Bret smiled widely, admiring her teasing way. Give them aaalmost what they wanted and then let them wait for the rest! He managed to tear his eyes away from the dancing girl and took a look at the club.

Down in the booths in the back of the club something caught his eye. The wonderful Lia was giving a lap-dance to a middle-aged man that looked like a low-ranking businessman.

Bret smirked condescendingly at him. Paying for a lap-dance... Pff! I'll get so much more of her for free! He was hoping she'd come up to the bar when her shift was over, like she had the night before. Oh, how the night before had been great! Without a doubt the best in his life...

What's the creep doing? he thought in disgust as he saw him put his ugly paw on her ass and squeezed her. She should tell him to get it off... why didn't she tell him? The creep leaned up and whispered something to her -- what did he say?

She got off him -- finally! -- but took his hand and led him away... to one of the VIP-rooms labelled Private -- the same one she'd taken him to the first night when they'd... the first night he enjoyed her company!

"What the...?" he muttered angrily and got up. For a moment he considered bursting in on them but changed his mind and walked back to his office, not even noticing he missed Bubbles pulling off the last of her buttons and showing her wonderful tits to anyone caring to watch.

He slammed the door behind him, seething with a rage he couldn't quite understand. How dared she? After last night?! What was the matter with her?

"Wait, wait, wait..." he breathed. The girls took customers to those rooms for private dances but that didn't necessarily mean a blowjob! It could just be a private dance! He needed to know before he got all bent out of shape. He found the phone and called Tina's office.

"Tina? I need you to send someone to find Lia and send her to my office. Yeah, right away," he said into it and hung up before she could ask why.

It took almost fifteen minutes before there was a knock on the door. No one was allowed to enter the Private-rooms, unless in an emergency, so they'd had to wait for her to be finished.

"Enter!" he called, and she did so.

"What's this about, Boss?" she asked carefully as she stepped into the room. She didn't know whether she should sit or not, so she just stood in front of his desk.

This day had been the strangest she could remember. First the awkwardness in the kitchen, then the coldness of her friends and colleagues... and now her boss or lover or whatever he was summoned her out of nowhere!

"I, eh... saw you invite a man into one of the private rooms," he said, careful to hide any anger from her, "what eh... what did he want."

"What is this, an interrogation?" she immediately went on the defensive. Why was he asking this?

"Just answer," he shrugged.

"What do you think we did?" she demanded.

"Please, just tell me..." he asked, getting fed up with her evasion.

"Riley's one of my regulars. I did the same for him as I did for you, and he paid me twice as much!" she finally informed him in a cold voice.

"Oh... so I didn't pay you enough, is that it?" he wanted to know, growing more and more angry with her. He should have known. He should have been smarter!

"I have two little girls! I'll do whatever it takes to keep them fed, dressed and in school. Do you understand that?!" she declared, temper rising. She knew she shouldn't take her frustrations out on her boss, she knew she was risking a swift kick out the door but she couldn't keep her temper in check anymore.

"Fine!" he shouted and stood up, "get out there and sell yourself!"

She stood and rushed to the door, tears bursting from her eyes -- and she wasn't willing to let him see them.

"Lia!" he called, just as she reached the door, "when you wake up tomorrow, hug your little girls, and thank them for still having a job. I'm not gonna fire a mother just because I thought she wasn't a whore... but... stay away from me now on."

She stopped for a moment and nodded, still with her back to him, then went out the door, leaving behind her broken-hearted boss.

She went straight for the bathroom, not willing to been seen by anyone else, crying.

"You... you were supposed to understand!" she told the mirror as she let the tears run freely.

---

Bret worked furiously for the next couple of hours, drowning out any emotion. There was so much to do, no reason to dwell on what'd happen, after all. If he just stayed busy, he wouldn't have think about how she'd fooled him. There was no doubt in Bret's mind that it was all her fault -- of course he'd expected her to stay faithful after that wonderful night they'd shared. But now he felt so stupid... No, better to get buried in work! Until he got interrupted...

Someone knocked on the door.

What now? he thought, not really interested in talking to anyone but he could hardly shut himself in on his office, either.

"Enter!" he called... and in walked a wet dream. The girl CJ had called Lil' Stacy walked in, wearing her school-girl uniform, complete with her bottle-blonde hair in pig-tails, tight, crispy-white shirt, ridiculously short skirt, white leg-warmers and black, patent-leather shoes... with, of course, fifteen-centimetre-tall heels.

And to make it hotter, behind her came another girl, dressed in a tight red top, a short red skirt and high red heels.

"Hey Boss!" Stacey greeted him, "I'm Stacey and this is Christie."

"Ehh... hello!" Bret said, a little confused but more than happy to see the two sexy girls, "can I help you?"

"Weeell," Stacey began, "it's not so much what you can do for us, but..."

"We have an idea for a shared dance for Friday, and we wanted to show it to you," Christie continued. She was a tall, slim woman, around twenty-five. Unlike most of the girls that worked for Bret, she didn't have much in breast-department, but she was utterly beautiful, and quite arousing for people who looked for more in a girl than just a pair of huge hooters. Her short, brown hair was cut in a wild hair-cut that gave her an edge of unpredictability.

"Okay..." Bret said, hesitating, "I'm not sure this is the best time though..." They were extremely hot and under normal circumstances, they'd have made him quite horny, but he was sure that seeing them dance would only remind him of Lia, and he wasn't really interested in that. Actually, he just wanted to be alone, work until he got too tired to add and subtract and then go get hammered in his own booze at the bar. The girls, however, had other plans...

"Aww... are you sure, Boss? We really, really, really want to show you..." Stacey said, blinking with her eyes like a little girl asking for a cookie. Bret didn't stand a chance.

"I... eh..." he said, trying to remember what his point was. All he could remember was that he'd made this incredibly beautiful woman sad.

So far, in Bret's busy life, he'd only rarely had a chance to even speak to a woman as hot as her, and now he'd upset her! What was the matter with him!?

Despite his heart-ache, Bret was still a young man -- and these two (especially Stacey!) were very, very good at manipulating men -- so good in fact that they'd made a living out of it...

"Please, Boss... sit in the couch. We really want to show you how good we are," Christie asked, smiling at him -- with the same effect as Stacey's blinking eyes: Bret melted like butter and followed her suggestion and moved to the couch.

"Now, this isn't the best sound-quality, of course," Stacey said as she fished a small cell-phone out of her breast-pocket, "but... it'll do." She put it down on the table and started a song Bret had never heard before. It had a good rhythm and a fast beat, though, perfect for a naughty little dance.

Both girls started moving to the rhythm almost per instinct -- force of habit, Bret figured, or an industrial injury -- shaking their hips and bodies the best they knew. And they knew how to do it well!

Stacey moved in front of Christie, facing Bret and the couch and raised her hand above her head, snapping her fingers to the beat. She smiled down at her boss, a smile full of promises of naughty deeds to come.

"Mhm, you wanna see these?" Christie asked from behind Stacey and slid her arms around the sexy school-girl and grasped her large tits. She squeezed them, while Bret nodded eagerly; he did indeed want to see them -- and he wanted Christine to show them to him!

"We thought so," Stacey grinned, and Christie's hands moved down her slim body, until she reached the lowest button. With skill born of experience, she opened it, showing off her smooth skin. Christie's nimble hands with the long, blood-red nails moved up to the next button.

"Want to see more?" she asked and without waiting for Bret's enthusiastic answer, she got the next one open. And the next. And the next, until only a single one kept the shirt together -- the one strategically placed just over her massive breasts which gave her an impressive cleavage, both from above and below.

"Wow..." Bret was staring at the attention-craving swell of her breasts, almost hypnotised. Every movement, every time she rolled her hips to the music sent gentle ripples through her almost-freed boobs, ripples that ended below the damn remains of her top! All thoughts of Lia were gone; he could only stare at Stacey's near-perfect body.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Christie said with an alluring laughter and pulled on the both sides of the top, tearing it open, and out burst a pair of the biggest, sexiest tits Bret had ever seen!

Large and firm with almost little sag, they were just perfect in Bret's amazed eyes. The pink nipples were hard and stood out like little pebbles, pointing at him. Christie pulled Stacey's top down over her arms and completely off, leaving her wearing only her plaited skirt.

"Like them?" Christie asked and covered the two beautiful melons with her hands, gently massaging them, making them even more tempting to the young man.

"I... of course!" Bret exclaimed. This isn't happening! This must be a dream. Wow...!

"Mhm... me too!" Christie giggled and pinched Stacey's nipples, drawing a small sigh of pleasure from the half-naked woman.

"Now, I know mine aren't as big," she cupped the entire roundness of Stacey's massive boobs in her hands, demonstrating their sheer size, "but would you like to see them as well?" She let go of Stacey's jugs and stood out from behind her, finding her own breasts with her hands.

Bret's eyes flew from Stacey's naked chest to Christie's still-covered and back again. Overloaded with sexual desire, he could only nod, almost shaking with need.

Stacey stayed put, still dancing, gently jiggling her tits with every movement, forcing Bret to look at her every few seconds, while Christie started to unbutton her own top. It had only three buttons, so it didn't take long before it hung loose, still covering her chest but giving enticing views of her small but still fascinating boobs.

"You want to see?" she asked again, and again Bret nodded, "you want Stacey to show them to you?"

"God, yes!" Bret gasped in reply. He couldn't get enough of this girl-on-girl stuff, it was so hot! The top-less Stacey smiled at him and parted the red top, Christie was wearing, showing Bret and herself the smallish breasts. Two sets of boobs out in the open, and they were almost touching! Wow, this was hot!

The two girls smiled at Bret and then turned to one another, and suddenly the two semi-naked chicks were kissing! Kissing, like they were lovers, like they wanted to devour each other. Kissing like he and Lia had done the night before... No, forget that! Determined, he pushed that thought aside and focused on the two beautiful ladies in front of him, as they swapped saliva... and rubbed their chests against one another. How could this get better?

"Now, Boss," Stacey said and answered his unspoken question when they finally broke a part, "would you like to join in?" She gave him her naughty smile, and again Bret found himself speechless. But that was okay; he only needed to nod.

The girls giggled and walked to the couch, their tits jiggling (especially Stacey's!) with every step, sitting down on each side of him.

Oh God, he thought, scarcely able to understand his good fortune, is this what Karma feels like? Years and years of being repressed and alone was now getting exchanged for sexy, willing strippers -- and now even two at a time!

"So, how do you like it so far, Boss?" Stacey asked and gently caressed his face with her wonderfully soft hand.

"Oh, I think he likes it!" Christie declared, as she let her hands glide across his lap and felt his painfully hard dick.

"God yes!" Bret readily admitted as she gently touched the proof of his excitement. Oh, how he wanted her to touch it, wanted her to stroke it, play with it, suck it... fuck it!

"Well, why don't we see for ourselves?" Christie wondered and opened his pants. Stacey crawled up on her knees and leaned into her new boss and pressed her lips against his, while her colleague freed his iron-hard dick. Tag-teamed this way, Bret could do little but surrender to the wills of his two beautiful girls.

Stacey's lips were unbelievably soft and tasted like strawberries, and when she parted them and seductively entered his mouth with her tongue, bolts or arousal shot through his already red-hot body and met with the equally intensive waves of excitement that Christie's hands produced when she pulled his dick freed of his boxers and wrapped her hands around it.

"Wow..." she breathed. She'd imagined a demure, suit-wearing guy like Bret would be rather small in this so-important department, and she was pleasantly surprised by what she found -- very pleasantly surprised!

"God..." Bret gasped into Stacey's mouth, not knowing how much longer his poor body could withstand the onslaught of pure sexuality these strippers exposed him to - and when he felt something wet and hot surround the sensitive head of his dick it certainly didn't help!

"Mlah..." Christie sighed in delight, her mouth full of cock, and began to blow her boss. Slowly swallowing more and more of the long, fat prick, she could feel it pulsate with need. As the experienced fellatrix she was, she new it wouldn't be long before she was rewarded with a splash of hot, salty cum...

"You like that?" Stacey whispered in his ear, breaking the kiss, "you like having a little slut like Christie sucking you?" Again Bret's only response was a heartfelt nod -- why wouldn't he?!

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers