Under New Management Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should come!" Bret suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Bubbles and Deborah both looked at him as if he'd gone mad.

"To the club, I mean. Come have a look..." Bret elaborated then halted under Bubbles' unhappy eyes.

"Really?" Deborah asked excitedly, but then quickly changed her mind: "No, I couldn't."

"Aw, come on... it'll be fun!" Bret lured, ignoring Bubbles – and the sting of bad conscience he got from her sad, disappointed eyes. He didn't know what it was about this woman, but the less interested she was in him, the more he became in her. It was insane: when he had a bird like Bubbles in the hand, what the hell was ANY bird in the bush worth?

"I don't know," she blushed, then amended it to, "maybe..."

"It would be really cool if you did," he smiled at her, "tell you what, I'll let the doorman know you're coming, and you'll get in for free, okay?"

"Well, thanks," she muttered, still torn. Shewantedto do something exciting, but she already had done something new and wild for today! Talking to two strangers right after their bout of semi-public sex was definitely crossing her comfort-zone!

"It'll be my pleasure," Bret assured her with his most charming smile.

Suddenly he felt Bubbles' warm breath in his ear: "Boss, we leave now, there'll still be time for you to have your way with me before going to the club."

Bret almost got a whiplash when he turned his head as fast as possible to look into Bubbles' tempting eyes and her naughty, inviting smile. He felt her wonderful hand caress his thigh, and when she parted her lips slightly to carefully lick her lower-lip, all thoughts about Deborah evaporated. It didn't take them more than a couple of minutes to finish the rest of the meal, after which they parted ways, Bubbles smiling triumphantly at the stranger, never expecting to see the man-stealing harlot again.

Bret was hers...

---


The door barely closed behind them, before Bubbles' arms were wrapped around her man, her lips eagerly seeking and finding his. They kissed frantically as they made their way through the apartment to the bedroom, Bret gradually losing pieces of clothing along the way, so when they reached their goal, he was wearing pants, one shoe, both socks and nothing else. His lover's long, pink nails ran across his naked back, teasing him as she did her best to communicate her need for him by pressing her lips as hard against his as she could and sucking on his tongue.

"I need you, Boss," she panted once they reached the bedroom, her eyes wide and filled with desire. Her re-establishing herself as her boss' girl was extremely arousing and she wanted him so bad! She didn't give him a time to answer though, as she immediately pressed her lips against his again, their tongues playfully dancing with each other.

With his arms around her and his hands squeezing her delicious ass through her cut-offs, she walked backwards towards the bed, her mouth never leaving his. When she reached it, she regretfully broke the kiss and sat down on it – which coincidently put her at the perfect height for certain other activities! Within seconds she got his jeans opened, pulled them down to his knees and fished out his cock from his boxers, ignoring the feeling of déjà vu as she once again feasted her eyes on her boss' long, soft cock. She felt vaguely insulted that he wasn't hard just from kissing her but nevertheless greeted the opportunity to please him with vigour.

"Mhm, Boss!" she sighed and wrapped her lips around the shaft. Soft as he was, she had little difficulties fitting his entire, wonderful tool inside her mouth, so she let it slide all the way in until her nose met his hairy pelvis.

"Oh God, Bubbles!" he gasped when her tongue started playing with his sensitive head and teasing his foreskin, "yes... yes!"

She looked up at him with a sultry smile around his cock and winked at her aroused boss. It wasn't hard to tell he liked what she was doing; his cock was quickly gaining the size and strength she'd come to love, and soon it became a struggle to fit all of it inside her mouth... and keep breathing. She grabbed the cock with her hand and worked it with her mouth and hand in unison, just like she'd learnt he loved in the changing-room.

"Ahh... Shit, Bubbles, that feels good!" Bret gasped as she bobbed her head up and down his fully erect shaft, licking and sucking for all she was worth, slowly drowning her boss in a sea of pleasures.

"Mhm... Boss," she sighed in delight as she took her mouth off his cock for a second, while her hand kept rubbing up and down, making sure he wasn't want for pleasurable sensations, "I have an... idea."

"Oh... oh yeah?" he asked, finding it hard to focus on anything but her hand and the wonderful feelings she kept sending through him.

"Yeah..." she breathed, "and you'll like it, I promise. But I need to go... get something."

"Ahh... what?"

"Don't worry," she soothed him, "I won't be a minute. Just lie down here, and wait for me..." She patted the bed next to her and stopped jacking on his shaft. So, confused, aroused and curious, he shred the rest of his clothes and crawled up into the bed while she went out the bedroom door, with his eyes feasting on her bubbly, squeezable ass.

Per instinct, his right hand found his hard shaft, and he slowly massaged it while waiting for his girl to return and reveal her idea.

"Here we go," she smiled as she re-entered the room, holding a green bottle of... olive oil? in her hands.

"Oil?" he wondered, having expected something a bit more... exciting.

"Yeah," she said as she knelt on the bed next to him and kissed him, slowly and lovingly, "see, we need some lube for my idea to work..." She looked at him with promises of good things to come in her eyes, and suddenly her meaning dawned on him.

"Oh... oh!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide with sudden excitement, "you mean..."

"Oh yeah!" she nodded with a wicked smile, "I want you big cock in my little ass!"

"Oh wow!" he stared at her, like a kid getting a huge present for Christmas, and she smiled widely, extremely pleased with his reaction. Let that stupid Deborah compete with that!

"But first," she went on, "we need to prepare a bit. You'rewaytoo big for me to take without lube... unless... unless, you really want to." She bit her lip nervously, hoping she wasn't ruining his fantasy. Of course shecouldtake him without lubrication; she wasn't exactly a virgin back there, but it would feel so much better for the both of them, if he didn't have to tear her up to get inside. Still, if he wanted to fuck her dry that was his prerogative and she'd happily accept the pain in exchange for remaining his girl. No doubt about that!

"Nono, that's fine, that's fine!" Bret exclaimed, excited beyond belief. He'd seen it in porns, of course, but didn't really think anal-sex was something ordinary people did... Of course, Bubbles was pretty extraordinary!

"Okay," she smiled, a bit relieved and put the green bottle down on the bed, "well, ehm... it seems I'm a bit overdressed..." With surprising little ado, considering that shewasa professional stripper, she pulled her tight, tight top over her head, releasing the ladies out into the world.

Bigwas the first word that entered Bret's erotically charged brain as the two lovely melons suddenly were naked and within easy reach. Large, round and so perky that they seemed to defy the laws of gravity, they sat high on her chest with cute, pink nipples pointing slightly upwards. Bret had once heard that 'more than a handful is a waste' but whoever had said that had obviously never seen Bubbles without a shirt!

"You like them?" she asked with confidence – if there was one part of her body Bubbles was proud of, it was her tits. Hell, as expensive as they'd been, she ought to be proud of them! – and shook her upper body slightly, making them quiver in an oddly arousing way.

"Oh yeah!" he nodded with a grin and grabbed a hold of her, pulling her down to him... or, more accurately, pulled her chest down to him. Immediately, his mouth found her nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

"Mhm, Boss!" she smiled, her nipple quickly hardening under his eager attention. Switching to the other one, he gently bit down on it with a happy grin up at her.

"Ooh yeah," she sighed, as he sucked and chewed on her sensitive nubbin, making her breathe a little harder.

When he released it though, she stood up, eager to get on with the show and opened up her shorts. With a loooot of wiggling which certainly didn't go unnoticed by the aroused Bret, she managed to get them down her well-formed ass and thighs and slid them down her long, sexy legs until they ended up on the floor around her heels. When she bent down to get her shoes off though, Bret quickly stopped her.

"No... no, please, leave the heels on," he mumbled, admiring her agile form (and the way her every movement sent quivers through her majestic tits). He'd seen enough porn to know how sexy a girl wearing nothing but heels was in bed.

"Oooh, gotcha, Boss!" Bubbles smiled as she left the heels alone and stood up, letting Bret admire her in all her naked glory. Bret's eyes darted between her big, round tits and her small, hairless slit between her legs as he was unable to decide what was more arousing.

"You're so hot, Bubbles," he sighed, still not really believing his good fortunes.

"Mhm, thank you, Boss!" she smiled sensually, loving to hear him say it, and crawled up in the bed, ending up between his legs that he spread to make room for her. While showing her devotion for his hard cock by kissing and licking it, she found the bottle of oil and opened it. She sat back up and poured a good measure of the greasy liquid in her hand, before, with an apologetic "it's a little cold, I'm afraid," she rubbed it onto his proud member.

Itwasa little cold, but under Bubbles' expert hands, it soon warmed up, and she was extremely careful to get his entire dick greased up – so careful, in fact, that he was soon groaning in pleasure.

"Oh, it's good, Bubbles! Oh God..." he moaned as her slippery hands slid up and down on his hard tool, rubbing with juuust the right amount of pressure to make it oh, so enjoyable!

"Mhm... I think you're ready, Boss... you want to give me a little oil as well?" she asked, as she let go of his lovely cock.

"Huh? Eh... sure!" Bret seemed to regain his senses and remember exactly what kind of delightful activities she'd offered him: her ass!

He sat up and she handed him the bottle, "just use lots," she winked with her good eye before she turned around and got on all fours, her delicious ass turned towards him, offered to him.

"Nice," he breathed as he squeezed her soft, round ass, while looking at her pink star and the lower part of her moist pussy. He poured some oil on his finger and started rubbing it into her asshole, feeling very excited about the forbidden pleasures awaiting inside this taboo.

"Ngnn," Bubbles grunted, relaxing her ass as best she could to accept the attacking digit. Bret was not exactly patient, so it didn't take long before the tip entered her tight opening.

"Please, Boss," she breathed, "more oil." The pain was bearable but if they were gonna grease her up, they might as well do it right!

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Bret mumbled, though he thought he'd been quite generous with the oil – but then again, it wasn't his ass they were sticking things into. He pulled his finger out and poureda lotof the grease out on his finger and even some on her asshole.

"Here we go again," he warned her, and soon he was once again exploring Bubbles' tight little opening.

"Nhn... much better, Boss," she sighed.

---


While Bubbles' insides were getting prepared for Bret's first bout of anal, Deborah was having a little party of her own in her apartment, notthatfar away from Bret's.

She was in her bed, naked under the quilt, her clothes discarded in a heap on the floor, and her attentive lover, the always ready Rabbit about to bring her all the pleasures she desired.

She was already quite wet when she led her rubber-lover in between her slightly spread thighs where it gently massaged her pink lips.

"Mhm..." she sighed as she slowly rubbed it up and down the length of her pussy, teasing herself. Unlike the usual tall, dark stranger, however, her mind kept conjuring up images of the strange couple she'd met at the mall today. Bubbles, extremely sexy with her skimpy clothes and sullen, possessive behaviour and Bret who had seemed very interested in her – even more so than in the stripper on his arm, impossible as that sounded...

"Oooh..." she moaned as the rabbit slooowly slid into her warmth, caressing the walls of her tight pussy and sending all kinds of pleasurable signals to her brain. She was hotter than she'd been for a long time, but nevertheless forced herself to go slow – she was going to enjoy this, and when she finally came, it was going to be a good one!

Her left hand pinched her hard nipple and started gently pulling the rabbit back out, loving the feeling from both pussy and breast.

Though she only had an idea what they'd been doing in there, she had no trouble imagining the scene in the changing-room. Though she (and the rest of the fascinated audience, by the way) had only heardhim, in the scene that played in her mind, the voluptuous Bubbles was riding Bret on the small bench, cowgirl-style. Her naked, powerful legs, honed by many a night dancing for strangers kept her riding the fat, pornstar-worthy cock, Bret was sporting in Deborah's fantasy hard.

"Ahh...!" she gasped and cupped her boob, unconsciously comparing their smaller size to the full, bouncing melons the stripper had shown off so proudly. Deborah wasn't gay, far from it! Far, far from it, she was as straight as a ruler... but still, there was nothing wrong with admiring another woman's body. Especially not when it was asgorgeousas Bubbles'!

"Oh God," she moaned, just like she imagined Bubbles did while doing her boss, and turned on the rabbit. While gently fucking herself with its wondrous shaft, she'd managed to get the head positioned perfectly, resting on her hard, little clit, and as soon as she turned the knob at the bottom of her favourite toy, intense pleasure shot through her body, from her insides, from her clit and from her nipple...

"Yeeesss!" she gasped and sunk into the overwhelming sensations.


---


"Nnngh! Oh, God, you're biiig!" Bubbles gasped but managed to remain calm and not pull away as her boss slowly (well, slower than he'd have liked at least, but certainly faster than a less submissive woman would have been comfortable with!) but steadily let his cock disappear into the only hole he hadn't been intimate acquired with yet.

"Oh shit, this feels good, Bubbles," he gasped. And he'd thought her cunt was tight! He could barely move in here but it felt like her ass was milking his cock.

"That's... that's good, Boss. I... ungh! I want it to be good for you..." she gasped, forcing her asshole to relax and accept the invading tool. She was still on all fours but now Bret was up close, on his knees right behind her, holding on to her hips to steady himself (and also, it felt like to Bubbles, to keep her in her place while he took his pleasure from her).

"Ah..." he sighed when all of his fat cock was inside the impossibly small orifice. It was something of a mystery how he'd even managed to get it in there.

"You like it, Boss? You like my... oh! My ass?" she wondered, hoping he was satisfied with her.

"Oh yeah!" he nodded and pulled out a couple of centimetres, just to let it slide back in again, trying to start the actual 'fucking' part.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped. It hurt but the pain was starting to become more and more pleasurable, if that made any sense.

"You're so hot, Bubbles!" Bret assured her and used the compliment as an excuse to pull further out – and faster.

"You think so?" she turned her head and looked back up at him, hoping he meant it. Why wouldn't he though? Guys usually meant what they said when using her... only to forget them afterwards. The biggest difference between Brent and the others seemed to be that he also meant them when his cock wasn't inside her.

Which made every little compliment that much more important and deeply cherished by the blonde stripper.

"Oh yeah!" he nodded and slid his cock back into the deep, dark depths of her ass, making her grunt a little in discomfort. She beamed a huge smile at his answer nevertheless. She felt a bubbling delight in her heart at him liking her, and her being able to repay him by making him feel good was nothing short of wonderful!

What did a little pain in her ass matter, after all, as long as he was happy with her?

"I... ngh! Oh! Ooh..." she began, interrupted by the strangely erotic pain as he once again withdrew only to thrust back in again, " I think you're... sexy too, Boss!"

"Oh yeah?" Bret asked, not really believing her and kept feeding her his hard dick. He wasn't special, and while some probably considered him cute or whatever, he was nothing next to a sexy bombshell like Bubbles!

"Oh yeah!" she agreed and started moving her ass in rhythm with Bret's thrusts. Nothing wild or anything just a slight bounce back and forth to make it feel better for him and to show that she was enjoying it too. She was, actually, since the pain was fading rapidly as her tiny insides got used to the invading force.

"And you've... got such a... BIG COCK!" she gasped as the cock in question slid into her faster and faster as they both really got into it, "God, I love it!"

"Yeah?" he asked, slightly out of breath. Using his grip as leverage, he started really laying into her, harder and harder. It felt sooo good! Not unlike fucking a pussy, yet so, so different that there was hardly any comparison. The slick, oily embraces of her wonderful honey pot was exchanged for the tightest sensation he'd ever felt. Her tiny asshole seemed to do its very best to milk whatever cum, she hadn't already drained from him, and he had no doubt it was gonna succeed!

"Oh God, Bubbles...!" he gasped and, struck by sudden inspiration, slapped her firm ass.

"Oh! Boss!" she gasped, not sounding annoyed or pained at all... more impressed, in fact. Like he'd done something she really admired but she hadn't known he'd had it in him. She wiggled her ass delightfully, and he couldn't resist and slapped it again, harder this time.

"Oooh! Mhm..." she sighed.


---


"Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" Deborah gasped, thrusting the hard, vibrating shaft of her Rabbit in and out of her gushing cunt. On every in-stroke, she kept the little clit-masseuse pressed against her pleasure-centre for juuust a second, getting completely worked up at the varying stimulations. Her other hand was almost brutally mauling her tits and pinching her sensitive nipples, all in pursuit of yet another orgasm. She'd cum twice already, but (whereonewas usually enough to keep her lust in check for several days) she needed more!

The image of Bubbles' big, delicious boobs kept entering her mind, and she kept responding to it! Or her tight ass in those impossibly small shorts! Sometimes, she was with Bret, but most it was just the stripper, semi-naked, that was on her mind.

"Oh yeah," Deb gasped as a wave of electrical pleasure shot up from her clit, and suddenly she saw herself in a dark, smoke-filled tavern-like room, sitting in a small booth. Loud music was booming and everywhere sat horny, ugly old men and beautiful, skimpily-dressed women walked around and...servedthem.

Suddenlyshecame walking towards her, self-assured and with a sexy smile just for her. No words were exchanged, the beautiful Bubbles just sat astride her lap and started grinding her wonderful ass against her lap. Deborah couldn't stop herself but reached up and squeezed those majestic boobs through the thin top she was wearing.