Under New Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

"No! No, I really didn't mind. It's your club, I... I understand," she said groveling the best she knew how, "but I really think you'd be happy with me here."

"Oh?" he wondered skeptically, "I dunno... the vibe I got from you out there wasn't really of a team-player." 'Team-player' had been a key-phrase at his old job -- or his present job, as a matter of facts, as he hadn't quit yet. If one wasn't a team-player, one shouldn't be on the team...

Feeling herself losing her job that was the only thing that kept her family afloat, she steeled herself.

"I'm a really good dancer," she said, trying her best to sell herself -- like she did every night -- "and I really want to work here. For you. Help you..." She smiled ingratiatingly at her new, young boss, and suddenly she remembered what Lia had told her.

He had paid Lia for a blow-job. Paid her. Perhaps he wasn't so self-assured and confident as he seemed? Perhaps he could be... swayed? He was young -- probably around twenty -- and he was suddenly in control of a lot of women. How could one be sure to remain one of such a guy's women? Well, how else...?

"I'm just not-" he began, but she cut him off.

"Mr. Jensen," she said in her most charming, admiring voice, "I really want to keep working here. I'd be very good," she breathed, "for you." She leaned into him, her large breasts straining against her thin top, looking imploring up at him. Help me, I'm just a small woman and you're a big, strong man! her body-language screamed at him, and under the stress of a vulnerable woman, Bret's role as the boss started to crack. Almost against his will, his eyes wandered south of her face down to her bulging tits, desperate to break free from the restraining blouse -- begging him to help them out in the open!

"Ehm..." he mumbled, trying to stay in control but clearly failing.

"Mhm, I'm sure you can use me in some way..." she smiled using the skills she'd honed in the strip-club -- especially in the VIP-rooms -- and placed her soft, little hand on his thigh. Her long, blood-red nails looked so sexy against his pants, he vaguely noticed, before the hand started moving up his thigh.

"I... I, maybe... I..." he gasped as her fingers found his hardening cock. Her seductive smile turned triumphant as she felt his surrender, felt him succumbing to her feminine wiles. Her hand moved up and opened his pants while she kept staring up at him with her dark, mysterious eyes.

"Oooh..." she breathed as she pulled his hard cock out of his boxers and let it stand right up in the air, proud, strong and free. She crawled down between his legs and grabbed his mighty rod with her tiny hand, "so big and nice!"

And then she found a better use for her mouth than talking -- at least in Bret's eyes!

"Oh God!" he exclaimed as she closed her lips around his hard dick, and the young man flashed back to the last time he was in the club. It felt the same as when Lia sucked him off -- yet it felt so, so different!

"Mhm..." she pulled her lips off his dick for a moment, "you taste sooo good!" Then she stuck the cock back into her mouth, sucking on it like it was the best thing in the world.

"Ahh!" Bret groaned. The Latina's mouth felt incredibly! She swallowed more and more of the thick rod, licking and sucking on Bret's most prized possession. She made it about three fourths down the heavy shaft before she started pulling off again. Up and down, up and down, slowly and controlled, and so incredibly good for the young strip-club owner!

"Ahh.." she gasped as she pulled her mouth off him again and grasped his cock with her right hand, "so... you think I can stay? Keep working you... for you...?"

"I... ah... I'm..." Bret tried desperately to formulate a sentence, while the sexy raven-haired stripper kept jacking him off.

"Come on, Mr. Jensen," she implored enticingly, "you don't wanna give this up..."

"No! No, you're right! Keep going!" he rambled, as he finally remembered how to speak. Monique smiled victorious and winked up at him and wrapped her lips around his cock again. In one quick stroke, she swallowed his entire length and began working on it the best she could -- which was excellent! Within a few seconds, Bret was struggling to keep the growing orgasm at bay! And then he lost the struggle...

"Oh God, oh shit!" he growled, as pure bliss rolled through his veins and he cried out in ecstasy.

"Yeah! Fuck, yeah! Oh, you definitely have a job!" he gasped, the orgasm at least as good as the one Lia had given him -- which had been the best one of his life, so far.

Monique smiled, her lips still wrapped around his cock and dutifully swallowed his cum like she figured he'd like, before she slowly slid the cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him from her kneeling position with a self-assured smile.

"We have a deal?" she wanted to know.

"Sure, sure," he agreed, "perhaps I shouldn't keep you, but I think I can find uses for you in my club. As long as you don't disrespect me in front of the other girls again."

She nodded solemnly and got up, "I eh... well, I gotta go prepare for my show," she said. He nodded, completely spent for now and not really caring what she did.

As she shut the door behind her, she smiled for herself. Men were such suckers! "I've still got it," she smirked and went to prepare.

On the other side of the door, Bret was still sitting with his pants open, not really able to believe the good fortune his uncle had bestowed upon him.

---

"So how'd it go?" Tina asked when Bret came back into her office.

"Oh..." he smiled, very pleased with himself, "we'll be keeping her on the pay-role." Tina couldn't keep her laughter at bay at his happy expression.

"Gotcha, boss!"

"So how'd it go?" Lia demanded as soon as Monique returned to the dressing-room. She was sitting in front of one of the huge mirrors along the wall, fixing her make-up.

"Okay, I think. He really just wants what's best for the club, and I convinced him I'd do my best to help turn a profit. And of course, I apologized for what I said," she lied smoothly. She didn't feel good about lying to her best friend, but she'd sell anyone down the river to protect her family -- and if Lia (and thus the other girls, 'cause gossip was really the lifeblood of this club) found out that a blow-job could keep one's job secure, someone -- probably that little bitch Stacy! -- might seduce him away from her. No, she needed to stay useful to him, to stay special in his eyes, special and available. It was better if just she and Mr. Jensen knew.

---

Around midnight, Bret decided to call it a night, although there was still a lot to do. Since Tom died six weeks ago, the club had been operating on extended credits and informal agreements, and Bret needed to go through it all to make sure everything was paid back and that his club was secured for the future... and that no one had been taking advantage of its vulnerable state.

But enough for tonight! Now he needed to unwind a bit -- though probably not with Long Island iced tea -- and then find out what he was to do with his day-job.

He hated the thought of quitting but... there was just so much more to owning a club -- even without the fringe-benefits Monique clearly had shown him tonight! The freedom and responsibility this place offered him was just too much to turn down. Being his own boss (not to mention being everyone else's boss as well) was amazing.

How could one give all this up? Even Mr. Falkner'll understand, he agreed with himself, thinking about his boss -- who never accepted anything coming in between his underlings and their work.

Pondering his future, he walked into the main-area of the club. Up on the stage, a peroxide-blonde was dancing around, wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Her hair was in pony-tails, her crisp, white shirt was several numbers too small around her impressive bust, her plaited skirt was so short that no school would ever allow her on the grounds, and dollar-bills were already sticking out of her white stockings. When she stuck her thumb in her mouth and winked at some of the men in the audience, the image of a corrupt minor was perfected... and the guys ate it up!

"Hey," Bret greeted the bartender as he sat down at the bar, keeping an eye on the girl on the stage "gimme something sweet and strong, will you?"

The bartender, a tall, skinny guy with dark hair and a ridiculous mustache nodded, "sure thing, boss."

When the bartender came back with a tall glass, Bret held out his hand, "don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Bret Jensen," he said.

"Yeah, I know," the other man smiled, sat down the drink in front of his boss and grabbed his hand, "I'm Carl Jackson, but most just call me CJ."

"Nice to meet you, CJ. So who's the kid, and am I gonna get arrested for having her in my employ?" Bret asked and nodded up at the stage, where the girl had torn open her shirt to show off her exceptionally nice tits in a pink push-up bra.

"Haha! No, don't worry about that," CJ laughed, "that's Lil' Stacey, and she's nineteen, I think. She can't get a drink here, but she's old enough that we can enjoy her body." He winked at his boss, and Bret laughed with him.

"And have you?" Bret asked, immensely curious.

"Well..." CJ admitted, "no reason to turn down a lonely woman, is there? It's a fringe-benefit of the business... as I'm sure you'll find out," he said and raised his eyebrows a couple of times in a very meaningful gesture.

"Haha!" Bret laughed, "one can hope!" He raised his glass in a toast before taking a drink. He really liked this, liked relaxing with a guy and a drink. Why hadn't he done that more often?

"Oh-oh," the barkeep said when he noticed something behind Bret, "seems you've got company, boss."

"Hey, eh, Mr. Jensen," a vaguely familiar voice said behind him, and when he turned around he saw the delicious Lia standing there, looking awfully uncomfortable.

"Ah, Lia!" Bret greeted, smiling widely, as he recalled the last time he'd seen her.

"Yeah, hey," she smiled nervously, glad that he at least recognized her, "ehm, I was just about to leave, but... I was wondering if I could talk to you first?"

"Yeah, sure," he agreed, and padded the chair next to him. Bret was in a good mood, full of confidence and able to take charge of the situation -- a blow-job from a sexy woman can do that to a man... and he didn't mind talking to a yet another beautiful woman.

Lia eyed the chair nervously. She'd have preferred to have done it in his office... but she couldn't be too insisting, could she? She wouldn't want to tick him off, after all. So she crawled up on the barstool, and Bret couldn't help but check her out. She looked just as good as he remembered her. Her long, blonde hair hung loose, her face was carefully painted. She wore a stretched tube-top under her open, red leather-jacket, and a short skirt, black stockings and, well, stripper-heels.

"Want a drink?" he asked, and she hesitantly accepted. She normally wouldn't drink on a 'schoolnight', not when she had to get her kids up and off in the morning, but...

"CJ!" Bret called at the bartender who'd left them alone when Lia arrived, "another one -- and one for the lady too. So," he turned back to her, "what was on your mind?"

"Well," she said and flashed him her best, most flattering smile, "I was wondering if you ehm... remember the other night?"

"You mean when you... danced... for me?" he asked with a grin.

Eagerly, she nodded, "Yes! Yes, see, I didn't know you were our new boss. If I had I'd never... you know..." she explained.

"So you'd keep your best moves from your boss?" Bret wondered, loving how he caught this wonderfully sexy woman off guard. He didn't know if it was his position of power, the knowledge that she already had sucked him off once or the fact that he'd emptied himself into another hot stripper's mouth some hours ago, but he didn't feel the normal flushing shyness that he usually experienced around women.

She looked utterly confused, not at all knowing where she should go from here on. What she'd done was technically prostitution, and she'd just wanted to ensure that he didn't resent her for it.

"Ehm..." she mumbled trying to figure out where to go from here and noticed CJ watching them with a huge grin, "perhaps," she said, "perhaps we could retire to a booth?"

"Sure!" he said and followed her delicious ass down to a more secure area of discussion. As she sat down and noticed his eyes on her boobs, she took a quick decision. After tonight, he'd be hers...

"No, Mr. Jensen," she said with her most alluring smile, "I wouldn't have kept my best moves from you, never. In fact... if I'd known you were the new boss," she leaned into him, their faces so close they almost touched, "I'd have given you so much more..."

Their lips touched. Her soft, soft lips pressed themselves against his, and suddenly his entire being was swimming in the sexual arousal, this magnificent woman radiated.

"Mhm..." she breathed as their lips parted, and her beautiful eyes stared into his with nothing but promises of wonders to come, "that was... nice..."

He nodded, in total agreement. She retreated a bit, not really sure of this was the right way to go about it -- a little late to have doubts, but would it, perhaps, have been better to let him 'seduce' her, and not the other way around? She tried to hide her confusion by taking a large sip of her drink.

Bret didn't quite understand what happened. Why did she stop? As soon as she sat the glass down again, he moved against her, pressing his lips against hers, needing to feel the intimate, arousing connection with her again. She 'struggled' for a few seconds, before 'succumbing' to his advances. They kissed, and Bret completely lost track of everything else but the astonishing woman. She felt so wonderful, her soft lips, her hot breath, her beautiful eyes, and wow -- that rack!

His hands, working on their own accord found their way to her tempting bombs hidden beneath the thin fabric of her top. He could feel every soft curve and her hardening nipples.

They devoured each other, like a pair of teenagers in love, and more and more of the patrons were looking their way. If it'd been anyone else she'd been with, someone would have stopped it -- it wasn't good business -- but... how does one tell the boss he should get a room?

"Man!" Fred the bouncer said in an admiring tone to his buddy as they stared at the boss with his tongue down the hot stripper's throat, "is that the luckiest guy in the world or what? Getting a strip-club... at his age!"

"Not sure," his co-worker Hugh said. He'd looked around and seen some unhappy girls staring at the duo, "these chicks are worse than piranhas... guy risks getting chewed out."

Fred could only nod his agreement...

Back at the booth, Lia was getting horny. She'd started out with a clear seduction-plan in mind but she hadn't been kissed with such pure passion in years!

"Mr. Jensen," she breathed softly and took one of his hands and led it up to her mouth, "why don't we take a cab..." her tongue went out and softly caressed his long-finger, "back to my place?" She wrapped her lips around his finger and sucked on it like it was his cock, while she kept staring into his eyes. Bret nodded, staring in awe at her mouth, as it worked up and down on his finger while she smiled bewitchingly at him. He had the feeling, he'd have nodded in the same compliant way if she'd asked him if he wanted a drink of arsenic... anything for her!

"Let's get out of here, then," she winked at him and stood up and led him out the club by his hand. Outside they quickly hailed a cab and made it back to her place, kissing intensely all the way.

---

"Oi! Did you see the slut? Throwing herself at the new boss!" Stacey spat backstage in the changing-room, where several of the dancers were changing or waiting.

"I know," her best friend Christie chimed in, "like she wasn't annoying enough already, with her 'I need stage-time between eleven and twelve, 'cause poor little me needs to get home early to my brats'" she imitated in a high-pitched voice, "like it's our fault that you're too stupid to use rubbers!"

"Exactly!" Stacey agreed, "and now that she's fucking the boss who do you think will get most time on stage? The best spots? The best tables? You think it'll be us or Miss Fuckee-Fuckee?" Several of the other girls -- who were usually Lia's friends -- nodded and murmured in agreement, even Monique, and Stacey continued, "Is it fair, huh? That he's gonna side with her just because she was the first to spread her legs? Shoulda known, the skank!"

---

"Mhm... Boss!" the slut in question gasped as he sucked on her neck, "that's... so good!"

They'd only made it to the entrance, and she was so hot, she'd be willing to do him right here -- if it hadn't been because her kids would probably hear and wonder.

"God, you're sexy," he exclaimed, his voice husky with need.

"Come on, let me show you the bedroom!" she suggested, and grabbed his hand, once again leading him towards sexual gratification. Like the first time, he eagerly followed her, hardly able to believe his good luck.

Cheers, Uncle Tom! he thought, not for the first time, and probably not for the last...

"In here," she whispered and led him though the small hallway and into her bedroom. It was small, only a bed and a closet, but right now, Bret didn't really care about anything but the bed -- and what was going to happen on it!

She shut the door behind them and crawled into the bed, with him in hot pursuit, touching what was nearest to him: her round, soft ass.

"Oooh..." she breathed as he squeezed her cheek through the skirt, "find something you like?"

"You betcha!" he answered, unable to let go of the tempting booty in front of him. She laughed her irresistible laugh and rolled around, ending up on her back and smiling inviting up at him.

"Come here, Boss," she whispered with a come-hither look in her eyes. It made her hot, calling him 'Boss' and 'Mr. Jensen', though she didn't know why. Maybe because it placed him in a position of power, maybe it absolved her of any responsibility for... whatever was happening.

Bret's lips found hers again, and the electric, incredible connection he had felt with her at the club was re-established. His hands went for her tits and excitedly mauled them, squeezing her fabulous money-making breasts.

"God, I want you," he admitted, his cock hard as a rock. He could hardly believe this was happening. How many men saw her tonight and would wish they were in my shoes right now! he wondered proudly.

"Then get your pants off!" Lia laughed and pulled at his button, without getting it open. He took over, got his button up, the fly down and pulled his pants completely off.

"Oooh! Very nice!" she complimented the clear outline of his dick against the fabric of his white boxers. With shaking hands, he pulled them down and off as well, sitting on his knees in front of the sexy stripper in nothing but socks and his shirt.

She gracefully ignored the socks and focused instead on the hard cock that had been unleashed.

"Mhm, Boss!" she purred, "so nice." She crawled to him, slowly, making sure every movement seemed seductive and arousing. When she reached him, her mouth found his hard cock, and she gave it a playful lick.

"Oh God, Lia!" he gasped and automatically thrust forward, trying to get inside her mouth, where he remembered immense pleasures were to be had. Lia pulled her head away, however, as she too remembered the blow-job... and how fast it had been over. She wanted some fun too, after all! Of course, she didn't know about Monique's oral tryst with Bret -- which, unfortunately, also had been done with embarrassingly fast.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers