Under Surveillance Ch. 02

Story Info
Being watched on makes wife really horny.
1.7k words
4.13
97.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denva
denva
4 Followers

I switched on the television just as Lyn entered the bathroom. She bent over to plug the drain in the bath tub very seductively. The bottom of her arse cheeks was just visible just below the edge of her short skirt.

She turned around to face the camera twirling her knickers in her hand and lifted her skirt ever so slight. I could just see her cunt.

She touched her cunt with her fingers as she raised her skirt higher and rubbed her nipples with her panties.

My cock was hard and it throbbed as I watched tease me. She touched her cunt with her panties and slowly pushed it into her cunt until almost half of it disappears into wet pussy.

Her skirt fell to the floor, she removed her top and her bra.

She sat up on the wash basin counter and spread her legs. Her was against the mirror and her feet rested on the edge of the counter. Pulling out the panties from pussy she slowly pushed in again. She did this slowly at first and then increased the tempo.

Rubbing her clit as she fucked her cunt with her knickers, she worked herself towards an orgasm.

I was jerking my cock as I watched . This was getting too hot for me and got up to join her in the bathroom.

She turned as I entered through the door pulling out her wet panties from her cunt and I moved in between her legs. Placing my cock at the entrance I thrust my cock into her wet cunt in one movement. Her legs were wrapped around my waist as she pulled into her. It wasn't long and we both came almost simultaneously. I looked at my reflection in the mirror as my cum shot into her convulsing pussy and every once of strength in me seemed to leave my body through my cock.

She pulled me into and clutched my face to her chest as she climaxed, " Oooh my God! Baby yeees." She called out as her body stiffened up and then relaxed.

We sat in the bathtub for a while as we regained our strength and she told how horny the situation made her feel. We went to bed pretty satisfied that night all thanks to Ed.

Ed got the following night and we pretended that very thing was normal. Ed was his quiet polite self as spoke and if he knew what we knew I wonder how he would react.

He told us that he was ready to move out soon and Dad was going to help him.

We were a little disappointed as we went to bed that night because Ed just added a new dimension to our sex life.

The following week everything was a little different and Ed wasn't rushing to the bathroom after Lyn or staying in his room while she showered. Lyn was having her period. Well I guess that was a turn off for him.

The following Sunday afternoon Lyn said, " Today Ed's going to be driven up the wall when he see me in the bathroom." She had a very naughty look in her eyes as she told me what she planned.

I was to pretend that I was not feeling to good and go to bed early. She would look all disappointed because she hoped to have a good night of passionate sex.

"Hun, I going to bed." I said within earshot of Ed.

" Oh why Baby, I was hoping to snuggle tonight." She sobbed out.

Ed wasn't too far not to hear us and we spoke just loud enough to catch our conversation. I guess it may seem a bit cruel but Ed chose this path when he decided to spy on my wife.

" I got a headache honey." I replied.

I went upstairs and a few minutes Lyn came in. Reaching into the bedside draws she pulled out an eight inch rubber cock.. "See you in awhile." She said grinning.

Ed walked into his bedroom as the bathroom door closed and thought to myself, " I get to see what she doing on tape, thanks to Ed."

Lyn came back to the bedroom in her bathrobe and she said, " He must have snapped his cock off jerking it after the show I put on for me."

Like clock work Ed headed for the bathroom and as soon as the door closed we went into his room and switched on the Television.

Ed was completely naked as he searched the clothes basket for Lyn knickers and then he noticed the rubber cock lying by the side of the basket. Lyn dropped it there, half hidden to give the impression that she has forgotten it was there. Ed fell for it.

His cock was thick, long and hard as he rubbed her panties over his face. He picked up the rubber cock and flicked his tongue over the tip. I think he felt weird holding the cock to his lips but the overwhelming urge to taste Lyn's juices was too much for resist.

He had the cock in his mouth and wrapped the panties around his shaft as he savoured the taste of her cunt juices.

He was stroking his cock and I could see from his facial expression he was about to blow his load.

I looked at Lyn as Ed shot his cum down the drain and she seemed captivated and softly said, "Mmm nice cock." Her robe slipped over her thighs and exposed her inner thigh. Her cunt was visible and I could see the moisture forming on the edge of her cunt lips. She wanted to touch it but she didn't.

Ed had her panties on his lips as he licked at her juices on it. His cock was hard again.

"He gets ready quick, doesn't he?" she almost croaked out the words.

I could see she was fully aroused but I didn't move as I wanted to see more of her reactions.

Ed was stroking his cock again as Lyn starting getting restless and the urge was there to touch herself.

"Baby, I can't do this no more." She said and got up. She went out the door as I went to turn off the TV and follow her to our bedroom.

As my hand reached the switch I saw the bathroom door and Lyn was standing with her hands on her mouth.

I watched Lyn on the TV screen pretend she was surprised to find Ed in the bathroom, holding a rubber cock and stroking his cock wrapped with her underwear.

Ed's face looked ashen as he tried to hide his hands behind his back and his dick seemed to go limp.

I thought he was having a heart attack as he stood still trying to find the right words to say. Nothing came out.

Lyn gave him more of a shock when see she unfastened her bathrobe and let it drop to the floor. Her back was to me as she stood and letting Ed get a good view of her naked body.

She stood with hands at her side and I could see Ed's cock start to increase in size again. She put her hands to her lips gesturing for him to be quiet as she sat up on the wash basin counter with her feet resting on the edge of the counter. Her back against the mirror and she moved her legs apart.

She spoke to Ed and he went down on his knees with head between her thighs.

Ed was eager to get a taste of her cunt as he placed his lips on her pussy lips. He was a little too eager and she said something to him and he started again, slower this time.

" Fuck! He did everything but he didn't connect up a micro phone." I thought as I wished I could hear what was going on.

From my view it looked like she was taking and trying to show him how she liked to be eaten. After a few of what seemed like encouraging words he was getting it right. Her head was now thrown back, her hands were massaging his head as he licked and fingered her cunt.

He stopped and it looked like he wanted to fuck her now. She stopped him and reached for the rubber cock. She licked it a few times then placed at her cunt entrance and slowly inserted it into her cunt then gestured to him and he went down to suck her again.

They got into rhythm with him sucking her cunt and she was fucking herself with the rubber cock. She was getting close to an orgasm and it happen. Her hips lifted off the counter and her eyes were closed as her body seem to realise all its energy. Ed was still lapping up her juices.

Lyn said something and Ed stood up. She reached out to get hold of his cock then she slowly massaged and caressed his cock.

He stood between her out stretched legs as she processed to give him a hand job. Ed was getting eager to fuck or even put his cock in her mouth but she said something to him.

She her head over his cock and let her spit fall out her mouth on to the head. She pumped him harder and a slight grimaced appeared on his face as he shot his cum across her breasts. She kept pumping with one hand as the other rubbed his cum on her skin.

They spoke for awhile and Lyn had a shower while Ed watched.

I switched off the TV grabbed the recorded cassette and headed for our bedroom. Lyn was there already.

"Sorry Honey." She said. " I was just too horny and felt sad for him as well."

We had great sex that night before falling of to sleep in each others arms.

It was a few months after that and Ed got himself a girlfriend and was having regular sex with her. His confidence was raised after that evening with Lyn. Well they actually had a few more nights like that.

Ed was preparing to move out and we were going to miss having that camera in the bathroom.

I still haven't actually looked where he had mounted to be honest. I just enjoyed the shows.

denva
denva
4 Followers