Under The Camel Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," I said.

The rest of the night was crazy with kids screaming and crying, parents arguing and Jake getting crankier by the minute. As we were closing the stress had finally gotten to everyone but me, I guess.

"What the fuck is the problem with you girls? You've got to start selling product," he hollered, going through the receipts. "Pictures, mugs, ornaments. How are we supposed to make money if you can't even handle that job?"

Candy's lip trembled. "I did the best I could."

"Don't be such a prick," snapped Sugar. "You're so fucking uptight."

Two parents started entering the shop but Jake, who was still dressed as Santa, stopped them in their tracks. "Sorry we're closed," he muttered. "Here's an idea, bring your kids home and put them to bed."

They scowled at him and left.

"Sugar, lock the door so we can close in peace," he snapped.

"Fine," she huffed, stomping towards the door with the keys.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked as he went back to the register.

He flashed his gray eyes at me. "Why don't you clean the sleigh for me? The kids were leaving candy wrappers and shit all over the place."

I nodded and began cleaning around it. Within a few minutes, Santa was fighting with his elves again.

"God, you're such an asshole," snapped Sugar. "Can't you just lay off of us for once?"

He scowled. "It's not my fault you two can't get your shit together."

I stared at them and noticed Candy was on the verge of tears. I felt horrible for her.

"What? Now you're going to cry?" hollered Jake.

"Fuck you," snapped Sugar. "Leave her alone. You're always picking on Candy."

It sounded like Jake needed an attitude adjustment. He was ornery, uptight, and had just gone through a divorce. An idea started forming in my naughty little mind. I stood up and walked over to them.

"Jake," I said. "I think we should have a Christmas party.

The look he gave me was almost hostile. "And why is that?"

My eyes widened. "To show your appreciation for your employees? Isn't that why they're usually done?"

"Yeah, Jake," said Sugar. "You need to make us feel appreciated."

"He doesn't know how," sniffled Candy.

Jake's jaw clenched. "I appreciate you girls. I'm just... not very good at showing it."

"You were good at showing it last summer," said Sugar.

He face reddened. "That wasn't right. We were drunk and I apologized the next day."

I raised my eyebrows.

Sugar stepped closer to him and brushed a hand over his crotch. "What's wrong Jake? Was it too much for you? Doesn't seem like you're interested anymore...you trying to scare us away now?"

He glared at her. "Too much? I think I proved you wrong that night."

She shrugged. "Truthfully? I don't really remember."

He glanced at me nervously and then looked back at her. "When Ashley leaves, we'll discuss this further."

"I'm looking forward to it," she smiled wickedly . "Me too?" asked Candy.

His lips twitched. "Yeah."

I noticed the bulge in his Santa suit getting bigger and I knew he wasn't talking about a regular old employee meeting.

"Well," I said, walking towards him. "I would love to be a part of that meeting."

He frowned. "You're just a kid. You should probably get going. It's getting late."

"But..." I protested.

"Seriously. I'm going to be giving the other two elves...their reviews. It's been too long and they need it. You need to go home and get a good night's sleep."

I pouted as he took my hand and led me to the door. "What about my other clothes?" Obviously he was so horny he just wanted me out the door.

"Oh, sorry. Go get your clothes."

I nodded and walked towards the back room. The walls were thin but I could hear them talking while I gathered my stuff.

"Come on Jake, don't be a party pooper. Did you see those tits? She sure doesn't look like a kid," said Sugar.

He chuckled. "No. Not at all."

"Maybe she could join us?" murmured Candy. "I'd love to wrap those legs around my face."

My pussy woke up hearing those words.

"Fuck no," answered Jake. "We'd get in so much trouble."

"What a shame," said Sugar.

Then there was silence. I slowly walked back into the shop. The three of them looked flushed and Jake moved away from the girls, covering his boner. It was obvious they'd already started their tryst before I'd even left the store.

"Okay," I said. "I'll leave you guys. Have a good night."

Sugar licked her lips and said huskily, "Goodbye." Candy's nipples were hard and she was staring at me with naked lust in her eyes. Whether it was for me or Jake, I wasn't sure. I longed to find out but apparently Jake was too chicken to involve me.

Bummer.

I left them and began walking towards the mall entrance when I remembered I needed a ride home. I dug my cell phone out of my purse, but the battery was dead.

"Shit," I mumbled, tossing it back in. I'd have to go back to the shop.

I turned around and made my way back. The door wasn't locked when I arrived so I went inside and closed the door.

"Hello?"

The three weren't by the cash register where I'd left them and it was dark as I made my way to the back of the store. When I reached Santa's sleigh, the scene before me left my mouth watering.

"Yes," moaned Candy, who was rocking back and forth on Jake's face. "Fuck yes." Candy's other hand was on his cock, pumping it behind her back. It looked almost awkward and I wondered where Sugar was. It didn't take me long to find out.

"See something you like?" breathed Sugar into my ear. She was standing behind me and her hands reached up, touching my nipples through my uniform. "Oh...yes I guess you do."

I closed my eyes and laid my head back against Sugar as her hands began fondling my tits.

"Fuck, these are nice," she whispered. "I'm getting wet just touching them." Then she began kissing and licking the back of my neck, sending a wave of blazing heat right between my legs. When her left hand began slowly moving down my waist until it reached the outside of my panties, I sucked in my breath.

"Tell me to stop at any time," she whispered, squeezing my wet camel toe through the fabric.

"Don't you dare."

She chuckled and then began undoing the buttons of my top with her free hand. When my boobs burst free from the confines of the tight shirt, she slipped her hand into my bra and squeezed on of my tits. "You are so hot, bitch."

I had one of my hands on her round ass, enjoying the feel as her long thin fingers slipped inside of my panties. I released another moan as she began strumming my pussy.

"You're so wet," she growled into my ear, rubbing my clit faster. "So fucking wet..."

"Yes," I moaned.

Her top was also open and she rubbed her round tits against my back while I yearned for a taste her chocolate tipped nipples. I'd never been with a black girl before and the thought of it made my mouth water. "Faster," I demanded as she continued to rub my hard clit. She obliged using her index finger and amazingly unclasped my bra with the other hand at the same time.

"Glorious," she whispered, squeezing my hard nipples. I watched her dark skin in contrast to my pale flesh and it was fascinatingly sexy.

"What the fuck?" hollered Jake, finally noticing us. He tossed Candy aside and stormed towards the two of us. "Sugar what the hell are you doing?"

She chuckled but didn't stop rubbing my drenched clit. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

His eyes dilated as he stared hungrily at my breasts. "You have to stop...she's just a kid."

"No... I'm... not," I panted as Sugar continued strumming my pulsating clit.

"Fuck," he said, shaking his head.

"Please...I'd like that," I begged breathlessly. Torment was written all over his face as he stared at my bare tits and Sugar's hand in my panties.

"You want to share this fine piece of ass Jake?" asked Sugar. She removed her finger from my pussy and licked it. "It tastes as good as it looks. I promise."

I needed him now, I didn't care if he fired me after what I was about to do. I removed Sugar's hands from my breasts and walked towards him, tossing my top to the floor.

He sucked in his breath as I stood looking up at him. "You're so young..."

"I'm an adult," I argued. "Just like you."

He was naked from the waist up, and I stared at his sculpted muscles, wanting to run my hands over his chest. His nipples were taut and I could see his hard-on through his velvety pants. I remembered how Candy had been playing with it and I longed to do the same.

"This is so wrong," he protested, taking a step back.

I moved forward and pulled at the fine hairs on his chest. "Don't you dare make me beg."

He groaned and pulled me to him, crushing his lips against mine. His tongue plunged into my mouth and I could taste the essence of Candy. I pressed my soft tits against his hard chest, kissing him with everything I had. Then slowly I moved my hands around and grabbed his hard ass, grinding into him.

He released my mouth and cupped my boobs in his, squeezing them together, his eyes filled with animalistic lust. "Jesus, you have big fucking tits," he growled and then buried his face between them, licking and sucking.

I was already on the verge of an orgasm, the way he was attacking my breasts. He sucked my nipples, nibbling and teasing, thoroughly enjoying them. Panting, I slipped my hand down his pants and grasped his rock hard cock. There was pre-cum on it and I suddenly wanted him in my mouth for a taste.

"Slow down," chuckled Sugar, pulling me away from him. "We all want some."

Sugar pulled me towards the sleigh where Candy was casually touching her pussy. When I was seated on the sleigh, both girls began caressing me.

"Beautiful," murmured Candy, grabbing my tits. She got down on her knees and began squeezing and sucking them. "So fucking big," she whispered.

Sugar began kissing my lips and I could taste peppermint. Our tongues touched and soon were exploring each other's mouth with abandon.

I raised my hands to her bra and began squeezing her breasts which were the size of grapefruit, ample and felt glorious in my palms. "You're tits are perfect," I whispered. "Let me get a closer look."

"Here," she said unclasping her bra. Her boobs spilled out and I took one of her dark nipples in my mouth, tasting her ebony skin for the first time. "Yes," she moaned as I rolled her salty sweet nipple around with my tongue.

Jake, who must have been feeling neglected, came up next to Sugar and began removing her elf skirt. "Time for some sugar," he whispered. "Can we share?"

"Wait," said Sugar. "I think we should start with a little "Cherry", first."

"Cherry?" asked Jake.

Sugar ran a hand over my red hair. "Cherry."

"I'd love some Cherry," he murmured.

Candy got up, moved to Sugar and began feeling her breasts. "Go on Jake," she murmured. "You already made me cum, I'll work on Sugar and you work on Cherry."

Before I knew what was happening, Jake lifted me up and got back down on the sled, this time with me straddling his stomach. He then pulled me forward until his face was inches from my panties. "Let's see if Cherry is a good name for you," he said, pushing the fabric over to the side. Then he looked up at me with his steel gray eyes and dove into my snatch, watching for my reaction.

"Oh!" I moaned, tossing my head back as his tongue slid inside and located my clit, which was already on fire. He licked it like a hungry cat slurping up milk before the others arrived.

"You're pussy is sweet," he growled into it, between laps. "Fucking... so sweet."

"Yeah..." moaned Sugar down below us. She was sprawled on the floor with Candy in a sixty-nine position. Candy was jamming her finger into Sugar's dark pussy and slurping her juices. "Eat me bitch," she hissed while strumming on Candy's blond snatch.

"Stroke my cock," said Jake from between my legs. "So I can pretend it's your sweet tight pussy."

I wrapped my fist around his rod, holding it behind me and pumping as Jake attacked my snatch again, with his tongue.

"You like that?" he asked, plunging his finger into my pussy. "Would you like me to fuck you there, too? That tight little hole ..."

"Yes," I moaned. "Fuck my pussy."

He grabbed my thighs and positioned me for a better angle, then ripped my panties off. "Keep stroking my cock," he demanded and then attacked my clit, sucking the shit out of it. Then he stuck a second finger into my pussy and thrusting in and out faster as his tongue twirled around my clit.

I grabbed onto his head and pushed my mound into his face. "Fuck yeah. Eat me...fucking eat me, hard!"

He chuckled into my pussy and obeyed, sucking my hot nub until my head began to spin. I felt my orgasm building, higher and higher as his fingers moved faster, plunging in and out, in and out and his mouth devouring my pussy.

Then, I exploded...

I stiffened up and screamed out loud like a wild animal. "Yes! Jake, Oh, fuck!"

"That's it," he whispered, lapping at my juices. "Yeah, baby. I could spend all day down here."

My hand was still on his stiff cock but I'd forgotten about it during my orgasm. Now I wanted it inside of me and I got off his face. "Now, fuck me," I demanded, my voice hoarse.

He laughed and sat up. "How can I refuse that?" Then he turned me around so that I was facing Sugar and Candy, who were both still on the ground lapping at each other's clits.

I positioned myself above his pelvis and he leaned back, reverse cowgirl style. As I slid down onto his cock, he groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, you just feel so fucking tight." Then grabbed the side of my hips and began pumping himself into my pussy.

"Oh," I gasped, enjoying the new angle. I'd never been fucked in that position and it was hitting areas of pleasure I'd never experienced.

"Like that?" he growled, thrusting into me deeper.

I nodded and put threw my head back, breathing hard. "Yes, just keep fucking me."

He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing the nipple so hard it almost hurt. "God, your tits...I'd love smother myself into them." He then pumped harder into my pussy.

The girls below were now in a scissor position, grinding their pussies together and squeezing each other's tits. I watched their bodies writhing on the ground in fascination as Jake continued to thrust his cock inside of me. Candy threw her head back and began screaming as she began to cum for the second time that night, her nipples rock hard. I licked my lips and watched as she squeezed her own breasts and whimpered in pleasure as Sugar grinded into her. They soon slowed down and I motioned for Sugar, who I noticed, still hadn't cum.

"Let me... eat your... pussy," I said, out of breath from Jakes pounding.

I got off of Jake and down on my knees then motioned for Sugar to sit down on the sleigh in front of me. I moved between her legs and she leaned back, watching me with fire in her eyes. "I'm going to eat your pussy until you beg me to stop," I whispered.

Goosebumps followed as I ran my finger up her chocolate thigh and stopped at her swollen labia. I placed my finger gently on it but didn't move any further.

"Squeeze your tits for me," I demanded.

She grabbed hold and began fondling them. "You dirty little bitch," she whispered, with a gleam in her eye.

I pinched her labia. "I'm dirtier than you could possibly imagine," I whispered back. Then I grabbed one of her round tits and pinched her dark nipple. "Beautiful," I whispered wanting it in my mouth. But I was on another mission, down below. I licked my lips in anticipation of her mound on my face.

"Fuck, you two are hot," groaned Jake standing next to us, pumping his rock hard cock.

"Oh no, you don't, Jake. You're going to fuck me with that cock, while I eat her little pussy," I demanded, stopping him with my hand. I spread my legs as he got behind me, grabbed my hips, and then pushed back inside. "Yeah," I moaned, throwing my head back as he moved in and out. Sugar moved one of her hands towards her pussy, to masturbate, but I stopped her. "No," I said slapping it away. "This is mine for now."

I could tell she was getting frustrated with my slow movements and that was my plan. I lightly touched her labia and began caressing it, but not going inside where her throbbing clit was.

"You want my tongue in there?" I whispered, flicking my tongue on the outside of her pussy.

She moaned. "Yes."

I slipped my finger inside of her labia, still avoiding her clit. It was so wet and juicy inside. "Fuck yeah," I growled. "So hot..."

"Please," she begged, pleading with me to touch her clit.

I touched it very lightly, then began strumming it, but slowly, my fingers slick with her juices. I licked my lips. "Tell me to suck it," I demanded.

She was breathing very hard now and pinching the shit out of her nipples. "Suck it," she begged. "Please."

"Suck it," growled Jake behind me, slamming his cock into my hole. "If you don't, I'll eat that little pussy, myself."

I smiled and then dove into her snatch, inhaling her musky scent combined with Candy's.

"Oh shit," she groaned as noisily I sucked her juicy hard clit. "Yeah, eat that pussy."

I jammed a finger inside as I sucked and nibbled. "Feel good?"

"Fuck, you're so good," she cried.

I buried my nose in her cunt, using it to strum her delicious clit while my tongue and fingers worked the rest of her pussy.

"Yes!" she cried, grabbing my red hair. "Eat it!"

Then I used my other hand and slid one of my fingers up her tight little ass and she began to buck. "Oh fuck," she growled as I wiggled all of my fingers, sending shock waves deep inside of both her pussy and asshole.

"I love your pussy," I said, sucking it loudly. "Give it all to me, all this pussy. Cum on my mouth, come on..."

She grabbed my head and started grinding her snatch into my face, fucking my nose until I could barely breathe. "Yes!" she screamed. "Eat me, you dirty little bitch! Oh God!"

"Holy shit," groaned Jake, who'd been thrusting inside of me the entire time I was eating her hot little twat. He took his cock out and pumped his cum all over my back while Sugar exploded on my face, screaming and thrashing her head from side to side.

"That's it," I smiled into her pussy, sill pumping my fingers into her cunt.

"Yes, fuck!" she cried, grinding into my face."

When she finally calmed down, I licked her pussy dry as she watched, her legs still trembling.

Candy kneeled down next to me and handed me a towel. "You must be one good pussy eater," she said as I wiped my face. "That was record time for her."

I smiled and leaned forward until I was close enough to touch her blond covered pussy lips. "Guess what, I'm eating yours next time."

She stared into my eyes and grabbed one of my tits, squeezing it hard. "Mm...I can't fucking wait."

12