Under-the-Counter Encounter

Story Info
Under the nose of a browsing antique hunter, things heat up.
2.6k words
4.51
48.9k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedge
Hedge
5 Followers

TheRemember Whenhad been open for about half an hour that summer morning, still too early for most tourists to be prowling Antique Row in search of treasures. I entered through the back door into the storeroom to find my partner Ellyce (known usually as "Ell") seated at the big roll top desk talking on the phone. As the shaft of sunlight from the open door cut across her face, she raised her hand to shield her eyes, the gesture becoming a welcoming wave when she recognized me. I crossed the dimly lit room and quietly slipped into the oak chair behind her while Ell continued her conversation. She made just enough room for me to nudge myself against the notch of her deliciously rounded backside.

Ell and I had turned each other on since the night my sister introduced us in the pub. Our mutual attraction must have been painfully obvious to everyone else at the table, because, for us, they immediately ceased to exist. We became what I have since called "our universe of two", at home in each other's company, and arms, ever since.

Our initial shyness proved an obstacle, but once we became intimate, we quickly made up for lost time. I still recall our first kiss on the floor of her parent's living room a few days later ¾ the warmth of her soft breast through the fabric of her cotton shirt, the hunger in her lips as I slid my hand beneath the waist of her jeans and into her dampening panties.

Since that day we have never failed to arouse each other sexually, reveling unashamedly in our passion, sharing erotic letters and intimate tokens whenever circumstances separated us.

From what I could gather from Ell's side of the phone conversation, the caller was a woman who was deliberating havingRemember Whenconduct an estate sale for her newly widowed aunt at a small farm up the Valley. Ell is very proficient at connecting with prospects like this. She possesses the common touch and invariably wins their trust and confidence, and our business has prospered as a result. Recognizing she needed to remain patiently attentive to allow the prospective client enough time to convince herself that she needed our services, I set about making Ell's task as difficult as possible.

From my advantaged position behind her in the saddle of the armless swivel chair, I pressed myself along the full length of Ell's back, reaching around to embrace the cone of her breast through the light fabric of her cotton dress. As I anticipated, she immediately sat up, which placed her neck within reach of my predatory lips. Nuzzling her behind her right ear, I inhaled the fresh scent of her short blond hair, sending a shiver through her entire body. As I persisted, those waves of sensation eventually proved too much and Ell succumbed, sighing softly into the mouthpiece. I stifled a chuckle as she was forced to cover her tracks with her dismayed caller.

Without missing a beat I unbuttoned first one, then the second of the row of large buttons that secured the front of her dress from neckline to hem. At the same time I caressed the gentle swell of her belly, urging her buttocks back against me. Ell resisted half-heartedly, but then, realizing she was at my mercy, surrendered to the inevitable.

My tongue traced the lobe of her ear, and she squirmed away, giving me the opening I needed to insinuate my right hand into her décolletage. I cupped her gently through her light brasserie. Her pink nipple hardened as I held the weight of her breast in my palm. I could feel her heart beating. Vainly attempting to remain impassive through this exquisite torture, Ell finally stretched luxuriously and her side of the phone conversation devolved into a series of "uh-huhs".

Brushing her puckering nipple with one hand, I slowly raised the hem of her dress with the other, loosening the lowest button before Ell thoroughly grasped my intention. Anticipating a defensive elbow to my ribs, I was caught off guard when she reached back and ran her hand over the swelling bulge in my sweat pants. With the tables now effectively turned, our mutual fondling became steadily steamier, until Ell finally had to beg out of her conversation, offering the excuse that she needed to attend to a customer who had just entered the store.

While Ell was replacing the phone in its carriage, but before she had the chance to blast me for the trick I'd played on her, I managed to extricate myself from the chair and retreat into the showroom through the beaded curtain that separated it from the storeroom. With her finger wagging and a devilish "I'll-get-you-for-this" smile on her face, Ell followed fast on my heels. But not quickly enough. As I entered the store, I had spotted a middle-aged woman pushing open the front door. I quickly ducked down behind the back counter, unobserved by our new arrival, leaving Ell no option but to she struggle to refasten her dress while greet the customer.

The frontage ofRemember Whenis narrow, but the store is comfortably deep and ideally suited for showing antiques. A row of waist-high, glass fronted display counters, with a sales walk behind, runs down almost the entire length of the right side of the store. Across the rear, a smaller wooden counter holding shallow glass-topped cases filled with antique jewelry completes the "L". Bookcases line the left hand wall, and the open area between is dotted with rugs and furniture arranged in homey vignettes. I was hiding beneath the wooden counter at the back, holding Ell firmly by the ankles. Unable to react without betraying her predicament, Ell casually placed her hands on the counter and invited our customer to explore at her leisure.

"Just let me know if you need any help," Ell said, as the lady began to browse slowly toward where Ell stood frozen.

In deference to the summer heat, Ell was wearing only sandals and panties beneath her cotton dress, which, fortuitously, opened above me now like a teepee. Since I could not be observed and had no intention of squandering the opportunity, I slowly ran my right hand up Ell's leg, caressing her soft thigh before brushing my fingers over her cotton-covered mound. Extending my arm, I cupped her buttocks, causing her thighs to close involuntarily on my forearm.

Understand, Ell could easily have shut down my game right then and there, but it is a measure of the sensuality of this woman that instead she slowly reopened her thighs, allowing me to run my left hand up her right leg. Not only did she welcome my caresses, she invited more by spreading her legs to shoulder-width and leaning forward to give me free and unrestricted access.

In acknowledgement of her compliance, I ran my fingers up the front of her thighs until my thumbs met to trace the furrow of her vulva visible against her underwear. I could feel her pubic hair crinkle as my thumbs indented her panties and I lightly stroked the dimpled button of her clitoris through the fabric. As I rubbed above her clit, her panties became moist, gradually molding themselves to reveal the tantalizing shape of her swelling labia.

Just then our lady customer, who had by this time wandered halfway to the back, interrupted our reverie by asking if the price marked on a Royal Winton tea set was the best we could do. Ell somehow maintained her composure and without betraying a hint of her precarious condition, replied that there was always room for negotiations.

By this time I had introduced my fingers into the legs of Ell's panties, pulling the damp gusset aside to reveal her moist pink lips fringed with soft hair. Anyone with the good fortune to enjoy my present point of view could now attest with certainty that my female partner was most emphatically a natural honey blonde. I ached to press my tongue into her opening, but knew that that pleasure would have to be deferred. Instead, I reached up with both hands and pulled the waist of her panties below the curve of her handsome white bottom.

Again, Ell could easily have thwarted my intentions, but instead¾and this is one of the reasons I love this sensuous woman¾she reached up and pulled her panties down her thighs, then squatted as if she were looking for something beneath the counter. She looked me in the eye, her passion evident, and let me know with a smile that if I were game, she was going to take this all the way. Rising to face the approaching customer, who at this moment was distracted examining a platform rocker, Ell casually stepped out of one leg of her panties, leaving them to puddle in a loose ring around her other ankle. She then adroitly raised her foot and unburdened herself of her underwear entirely.

By this time I had swollen to the point where my arousal was painfully apparent. (In my defense, no one engaged in such a lusty pas-de-deux could have remained unmoved for long.) Quick to take advantage of my condition, Ell kicked off her sandals and placed the sole of her right foot against the length of my cock through my pants. Her teasing manipulations were shortly interrupted, however, when our customer asked if she could take a closer look at an amethyst brooch in the counter case to our right.

While Ell went to open the jewelry case, I made sure I was fully hidden from view from above, before availing myself of the opportunity of dropping my sweat pants. Precum had begun to ooze uncontrollably from the swollen head of my erection. Taking the matter in hand, as it were, I slowly began to stroke myself while waiting for Ell to return.

Our customer, who seemed taken with the brooch, gradually made her way down the length of the counter until Ell was once more positioned in full display above me. While opening the case to show the woman a silver locket and chain, Ell impishly pressed her foot against my exposed erection, first massaging, and then seeming to enfold the head in the grip of her prehensile toes. While she returned the locket to the case and held up a delicate bracelet for the woman to examine, I traced my fingers along Ell's bare and now clearly engorged vaginal lips. Beads of sweet lubrication from almost constant arousal wet her blonde hair and dampened her thighs. Slowly I insinuated my forefinger, and Ell shivered as her channel opened to accept me.

Though her eyes must have rolled back slightly, Ell retained her detached demeanor. Nevertheless, I felt a second wave of passion tremble through my hand as my finger probed her warmth. Fortunately, our customer was oblivious to it all.

It was at this moment that our customer decided she had finished browsing and was ready to make her purchases. Ell made the journey to the cash register at the front of the store on her trembling legs and completed what proved to be a lucrative transaction for a small town antique store on a lazy summer morning. In the end the woman decided to take the bracelet in addition to the brooch, and after Ell offered her a 10% dealer's discount, also purchased the tea set and an expensive deep blue Moorcroft vase.

The front door had scarcely closed, when I had extricated myself from my hiding place to find Ell motoring toward me at full steam. Unconcerned with the possibility of another customer interrupting us, she cupped my exposed balls in her palm and pressed the curved length of my erection back against my belly. Wasting no time, she leaned forward on the counter and flipped up the back of her dress to expose her bare bottom. Urging me into position behind her outthrust buttocks – How could I not love this woman! – she guided me to the mark. Slowly I pressed forward, inch by excruciating inch, until my hard cock was fully enveloped. I gently massaged her neck and shoulders, then dropped my hands to her broad hips as her buttocks began to slap back with my every thrust.

Just as our rhythm was building, however, the silhouette of prospective customers appeared backlit against the front display windows, bringing Ell and I momentarily to our senses. Yet, even as it began to dawn on us how exposed we were, we remained connected and in motion. Reluctantly, we disengaged. Ell turning without a word and stealing through the curtain into the storeroom, while I followed, fumbling to raise my sweat pants above my knees. We were both gambling that the two lookie-loos would decide to pass by or come back a little later.

When she reached the open roll top desk, Ell turned, flipped out the back of her dress and placed her bottom squarely on the centre of the green blotter, positioning her left foot on the desk and her right on the oak swivel chair. Seeing her so thoroughly exposed and deliciously displayed, I could not help dropping to my knees and pressing my mouth to her moist lips. My tongue divided her plush labia as I licked my way up to the pearl of her clitoris, which by now, was ruby red and fully unhooded. I laved her blonde hair with my saliva and she flooded my hungry mouth with her pungent sweet oils.

"I need you in me now," Ell panted, clasping my face in her hands and raising me to her other lips. Open-mouthed we tasted each other, her essence on my lips. As our tongues probed I felt her hand at my waist, stroking the wet column of my hardened cock. With the dexterity of the blind she notched me between the folds of her labial lips, transferred both hands to my ass and slowly pulled me into her trembling center.

As I felt myself enfolded, I savored the intimacy of joining with this beautiful and loving woman who was now drawing me so intently into her body. My crown finally lodged itself against the entrance of her womb, and we held ourselves precariously still. After a few breathless moments Ell began to flex her vaginal muscles, massaging my length in a throbbing, peristaltic grip that milked me, again and again. Finally I could control myself no longer and began to thrust, at first only an inch, and then gradually more, extending my amplitude with each stroke before plunging back to full depth. My pubic bone stroked her engorged clitoris with each thrust.

We were now truly in sync, the ultimate expression of that "universe of two" we had begun to explore in the first moments of our first meeting.

As our heat built higher and harder, we sought each other's lips, breathing each other's breath. Oblivious in that moment to everything in the world but one another, we gave ourselves up to our rising climax. At the last possible instant, Ell pulled me tightly into her depth and held me motionless. An uncontrollable spasm welled up from within her and I exploded in response, releasing great spurts of sperm where we joined as man and woman.

At that moment, had a customer enteredRemember Whenand wandered to the back, or had someone chosen that particular instant to swing open the backdoor, neither Ell nor I would have cared, nor likely noticed. We were fully and unashamedly exposed, merged in true partnership.

Gradually returning to earth, where circumspection was once again possible, we looked at each other and began to laugh.

Ell bent forward, raised my thoroughly depleted organ to her lips, engulfing it to the ring of my crown, before releasing it with a kiss. Rising to her feet, she wrapped her arms around my neck, brought her lips to mine so I could taste my juices, and said:

"Next time, I get to be the one under the counter."

Gotta love that girl!

Hedge
Hedge
5 Followers