Under the Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that purposeful action I had become her footstool again! Used as a casual piece of furniture. In some part of my brain it registered what she was doing. She was talking to my rival while I knelt before her as a human footstool. Yet instead of feeling anger, I felt incredibly aroused. For some unknown reason I remained patiently in the obsequious position until she finished the conversation. She must have talked for a long time, yet I stayed motionless, thoughtless, like the piece of furniture I had become, completely contented in the humble position. Finally, she hung up, ending the conversation. None of the discussion had registered to my feeble brain.

"You can finish my toenails now, silly." She giggled as she removed her feet from my back. Torn, I returned to my chore. It felt so good to be used. Patiently, carefully, I decorated the tiny appendages as if they were the most important things in my life. Cherishing the silkiness texture of her beautiful feet, I actually felt their heat on my fingers.

When finished with my duty I held both of her feet in my hands while the polish slowly dried. Every so often, I leaned forward and breathed softly on the toes helping the liquid to harden. Strangely, I felt content sitting there on the floor, my mind blank and free from any worries other than simply pleasing her. The emotions were the same as the ones I felt when she pushed me to my stomach under her desk, making me lie under her feet. It was the sensation of being used. There was something about submitting to this simple task, abandoning my sense of pride and becoming a tool for her that fulfilled some deep need in me. It was a sense of surrender, a sense of fulfillment.

A commercial interrupted her show and she took notice of me finally. Seeing the pleasure I was getting from my duty, she gently pulled one foot from my hands. As she did, I gazed up into her eyes and was lost in the depths of the dark brown irises. Just that simply, she took control of my soul. She was watching me intently, her deep, brown eyes studying me, as if judging me. Finally, Marie smiled sweetly, seemingly pleased at my behavior. Almost as a gift she rubbed her bare foot against my cheek, caressing it gently. It felt like a pet. I sighed, falling in love.

Marie wasn't finished. The gentle caress of her foot on my cheek turned into something else. Working her foot slowly from my cheek towards my mouth, she sparked more arousal. My breathing became shallow. With her foot directly in front of my face, her big toe softly touched my lips. As it did, I opened my mouth just slightly and kissed the tip of her toe reverently, closing my eyes. She nodded. The toe pushed lightly against my lips parting them further. My tongue snuck out and tenderly licked the smooth skin, the way I did when I offered a soft French kiss. Without hesitation, Marie inserted the delicate toe further into the receptive opening. A tiny groan escaped my throat as conflicting emotions flashed through me. The sensuality of the moment overwhelmed me, enslaving me.

My lips formed a round O and I sucked the single digit in, licking, kissing and sucking it. Her toe slowly penetrated my mouth and she worked it back and forth like a cock, in and out, in and out, as if I was performing fellatio with her miniature organ.

"See how quickly you learn? You've already graduated from my footstool to my own little foot boy." She announced proudly. "That's what you are. My very own little foot boy."

Her other foot pressed insistently against my ever-hardening member. My penis rose against my pants and my hips pushed back against the pressure. My eyes closed and I was filled with a feeling of ecstasy that I never felt before. Quickly and suddenly, as the events of the day climaxed, so did I. It was easy to succumb to her wicked feet, surrender to her luscious legs, and give into the raping of my mouth by her toe. Spurts of semen shot violently into the confines of my pants.

Marie chuckled quietly as I filled my shorts with the seeds of my devotion.

Realizing what I had done, Marie stood, pulling her foot from my mouth. Groaning at the absence of her toe, I slowly floated down from the rapture of the mind-blowing climax. My senses were overwhelmed with sensations of lust and worship. My eyes opened to see her examining my soaked trousers. A stain covered the entire front of my tan pants, spreading wider. My face turned beet red. Stammering something incoherent, I tried to explain as she giggled and shook her head.

"I think you liked that." She stated. She turned and walked away. Watching her cute little ass wiggle seductively as she strutted towards her bedroom, I sighed with a love that was very profound.

"I have to get ready for Big Bob." She said, tossing the word big over her shoulder. The way she emphasized the word I wondered if it had any reference to the size of our weapons. In the past I was more than a little self-conscious about the lack of size of my little guy and now, because of her footwork, she knew exactly how big it was. Or wasn't. Surely she didn't mean big in that sense, she was just talking about how he was taller than I am. She couldn't know about the size of his cock yet. Could she?

"When can I see you again?" My voice pleaded as I hollered at her from the other room. Although I was totally embarrassed about climaxing while sucking her toe I was incredibly captivated by her. It was apparent that I needed her. And more than that, I wanted her. There was no way I could ever give her up, no matter what the cost.

"Well. I'm not sure when I'll be back tonight. Or even if I'll be back. How about tomorrow around one? We can go shopping." She poked her head out of the bedroom to finish her thought. She had removed her tank top and held it partly against her chest. I could see her pert breasts peeking out, the nipples thrusting boldly. Instantly, the mere sight of her body mesmerized me.

"I need nylons. Nylons and shoes." She paused as my eyes stayed riveted on her chest. "You can buy me some nylons and shoes. Would you like to do that my little foot boy?" I nodded slowly as she smiled knowingly at me.

The long, dreary night was spent in anguish. Reviewing everything we did that afternoon, I couldn't believe I responded to Marie and he wicked legs in such a bizarre way. Feeling totally humiliated, I couldn't believe I had behaved in such a manner. What must she think of me? And even worse, would she tell Bob about my peculiar behavior? Just thinking about the possibilities made my face turn bright red, yet remembering the passion; I felt a stirring in my pants at the same time. Reaching into my shorts and readjusting him, I glanced down at the little guy. How could he be aroused at a time like this? How could I be so turned on and so embarrassed at the same time? What was happening to me? What was Marie doing to me?

Showing up a little before one the next day, I knocked at her door. There was no answer. Waiting on her steps I saw Bob's new flashy car drive up the street, towards Marie's apartment. Ducking behind some bushes I waited for him to drop off Marie and leave. Peeking through the leaves I was surprised to see Bob and Marie locked in a deep, passionate kiss in the front seat of his car. Breaking from the embrace, Marie's head disappeared from view. It looked very much as though her head was in his lap.

As the minutes ticked by, my little guy got very hard as my mind imagined what was going on in Bob's car. All I could see was the look of delight on his face.

As Bob drove away and Marie walked up the path wiping her mouth with a hanky, I stepped out from my concealment. Marie smiled when she saw me.

"There you are! Right on time. What a good boy you are." She glanced at my groin and shook her head. As she unlocked the door, I wondered if she noticed the prominent erection in my pants.

After she waltzed inside, I followed her in, hypnotized by the syncopated motion of her round ass as it swiveled back and forth. Her hair was disheveled and her lipstick worn off. As she walked through the front room she casually discarded her short red sweater. It was obvious that it was the same one she was wearing the day before. It fell to the floor. Following her towards the back, I stopped and picked it up.

Waiting outside her bedroom, I wondered what I was supposed to do. Sadly, it appeared as though Bob scored first. Part of me became angry, upset over losing the contest. But I couldn't ignore the fact that there was another part of me that was responding in a different manner than I expected. There was no doubt that I was turned on by Bob's conquest. The image of sweet, sexy Marie getting fucked royally by Bob was driving me wild with a lust I had never felt before.

Marie emerged after a few minutes dressed very casually. The tiny shorts she wore only accented her long legs that much more. Her firm, pert breasts nicely filled out a tank top that stopped well above her belly button. My eyes wandered from her beautiful face down past her sexy chest to the long, long legs. Naturally, I couldn't take my eyes from those sexy gams. Any thoughts of staying angry with her about what she and Bob had done quickly dissipated. Lust was the only emotion that remained.

"Ok." She uttered as though deciding the course of action. "First, you need to do the laundry, then the dishes. I'm tired and I need to take a nap. I'm so exhausted. Then maybe later we'll go shopping. All my clothes are in the bedroom." With that she walked over to the couch and plopped down.

As I was picking up the discarded clothes I found a crumpled pair of panties mixed in with her nylons. Taking the whole load into the laundry room, I began to load the wash. For some reason, I set the nylons and the panties aside. In the back of my mind I remembered reading somewhere that delicates needed to be hand washed.

Carrying the articles to the bathroom, I filled the sink with soapy water. The nylons were turned inside out. The crotch seemed a little soiled as though something spilled there. Staring at them a million thoughts raced through my mind. Knowing I shouldn't do what I was about to do, I brought the crotch to my face. With the blessed area next to my nose, I breathed in. The scent was perfumed, pleasant with a touch of sweat and something else. Inhaling deeply I felt myself react to the odor. An odd sensation grew in my loins. My tongue snaked out and I licked the area. The taste burned into my brain.

Carefully placing the nylons into the water, I picked up the panties. I smelled the outer areas front and back before inverting them. The crotch was stained. With what I didn't know. Her essence, her sweat, her juices, Bob's juices, I didn't know. And more importantly, I didn't care, I just wanted to taste.

My tongue slowly licked the area. The taste filled my senses like a powerful drug. An aphrodisiac. My cock throbbed in my pants and I wanted her more than I ever wanted anyone in my life. Cleaning the area thoroughly with my tongue I finally dropped the panties into the sink.

With the chores done, I wandered into the living room. Marie was sprawled on the couch on her back. One long sexy leg rested on the floor, the other on the couch. Captivated by her lanky gams, I sat on the floor next to her foot. Surely she wouldn't get upset if I just kissed her toes once? After all, I did clean her entire apartment.

Placing a soft kiss on the top of her toe I smelled the scent of her unwashed feet. Glancing up at her I saw that she hadn't stirred. Boldly, I licked the big toe, tasting the sweat of the night before. Becoming more courageous, I continued my lavish cleaning.

Finishing with the outer part, I sucked the big toe into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it, back and forth, sucking and sucking. Working my way between each toe, I cleaned every nook and cranny of her toes. My crotch became unbearable as my cock grew with the excitement.

Satisfied that her one foot was robbed of all its scented essence, I maneuvered my way over to her other one. As I licked this one I realized that Marie had awakened. She shoved her cleansed foot into my crotch and pressed hard against my cock. Groaning, I slavishly sucked her toes in ecstasy.

"Not so fast this time." Marie announced as she removed her feet and stood up, pushing me away from her so that I landed on my butt.

"Before you get yours, I need to get mine." Staring at her as she stood towering over me like some long-legged goddess, I couldn't fathom what she meant.

"Follow me dummy." She strode into the bedroom, her cute little ass swinging playfully.

Scrambling after her, I arrived just in time to watch her as she slid the cut-offs down her legs and kicked them away. Naked from the waist down, she placed her arms akimbo and looked at me.

"Let's see just how good that tongue of yours is cleaning something other than feet." She sat on the edge of the bed. My eyes traveled from hers, down her tank top, to her luscious legs. Slowly, Marie spread them apart, finally revealing her glorious, naked pussy.

Kneeling like the subject I had become, I crawled over to her. My eyes were unable to see anything but the object of my desire.

"Lick me." It was all the encouragement I needed. My tongue snaked out and tasted her womanhood. The hairs surrounding her seemed matted, almost sticky as if something spilled on them. Not caring about this I continued on with my blessed duty, my heavenly quest.

The delicious flavor of her essence filled my mouth as I reverently worshipped her. Slowly and with tremendous respect, I did my utmost to insure my performance was as pleasant for her as I could. The pleasure seemed all mine however as the act of kissing her beloved pussy was exciting me as much as it seemed to be her.

Finally, at long last, my grateful hands ran up the lovely limbs of hers, fondling gently as I did. Reaching her saucy ass, I grasped her cheeks softly and squeezed. At the same time I mouthed her fount. My mind was lost in some sort of lustful daze, her beauty captivating me beyond any other sensual joy.

Hearing her groans I toyed with her clit, sucking, nibbling, teasing and licking. Feeling her hands grab my hair and yank my face deep into her crotch, I concentrated on her climax as if that act was the most important thing I could ever do.

With a loud sigh I felt her entire body relax as she drifted down from the heights I had taken her. The supplicant that I was, I remained there at her pussy, softly caressing the folds with my tongue. Her hand petted the top of my head as if rewarding me for the momentary pleasure. There was no doubt in my mind that I would have stayed there, at her delicious cunt, forever if only she would have allowed me to.

Finally satisfied, she pushed me away. Staring down at me, I remained on my knees before her gazing up at her as though she was a Goddess.

"Did you like that?" She asked. My face clearly showed my feelings as I literally beamed. "Did it taste funny?"

"Funny? What do you mean?"

"Well, I didn't have a chance to wash after Bob and I, well you know, after we did it." The truth finally dawning on me, I realized what she was talking about. Marie and Bob had sex last night. While worshipping Marie, I had also cleaned Bob's sperm from her pussy.

"It was ok." I answered meekly, acknowledging both to her and to myself that I would do anything for her. She put her foot on my crotch, rubbing my turgid cock.

"You like my legs?" She pressed hard as I nodded. "You want to come?" I groaned loudly as I erupted into my pants.

"I'm glad you liked it, get used to it. Now it's time for you to go."

The following Monday, I walked into the office a bit nervous. Bob and I were to give our final presentations to the general manager. We both knew that whomever did the best job would get the promotion. Having worked all night, I felt I was ready. Yet the experience with Marie lingered in the recesses of my mind.

Entering the foyer, my eyes immediately focused on her. She was wearing a blue dress today. Short and tight, it highlighted all of her natural charms. Her long legs, encased in nylons stuck out from her chair, ensnaring my eyes.

"Hi Marie." I said carefully, unsure of what role I should be taking.

"Hi." She answered coyly. "Do you want to play footstool this morning?" I stared dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?"

"You know. Like we did last week. You get under my desk. I put my feet on your back. You know, footstool." Like the fool I was becoming, I stared into those beautiful brown eyes with amazement. She had to know that today was the day we gave our presentations. My whole future depended on it. If I got under her desk, that would be the end of my chances for the promotion. She had to know that if I obeyed her now, I would be sacrificing my whole livelihood.

She smiled at me sweetly, almost innocently. Yet there was a bit of mischievousness in them. My eyes drifted from those wholesome ones of hers, down to her legs. Those long, beautiful legs. The mini revealed almost the entire length of the sexy, perfect limbs. My mouth felt dry. Licking my lips, I tried to think. My mind began shutting down. Surrendering before the lovely legs seemed the course to take.

Without a care in the world, I dropped to my knees and crawled under her desk. A chuckle emitted from above as I felt the familiar weight of her captivating legs on my back. A feeling of comfort came over me and I felt home.

Bob wandered in a few minutes later, anxious for the all-important meeting. With one her feet directly under my nose, I barely heard their conversation.

"Has the meeting started?" Bob asked.

"No, they're just about to begin." Marie answered slipping her foot out of her shoe and dangling the precious ped under my nose. Inhaling deeply, the odor filled my senses with a rush similar to a potent drug.

After the meeting, Bob returned to Marie to tell her the good news.

"I got the promotion!" He announced excitedly. My mouth was full of her delicious toes as I soaked the ends of her nylons with the salivating receptacle.

"That's great Bob!" She exclaimed joyfully.

"It means a lot of overtime though." Bob said reluctantly.

"Oh, don't worry." Marie told him. "I've got an idea."

"What's that?" Bob asked.

"I've been meaning to tell you. We have new furniture. And I'm sure that will help with your overtime. We can relax, put our feet up, and some how, things will work out." She emphasized her point with a quick poke of her toe across my face.

It seemed that things would work out for me too.

12