Under The Dresser

Story Info
Husband find shocking pics and videos under the dresser.
7.7k words
415.9k
147
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers

Note: This is only fantasy. Please practice safe sex. No words were harmed in the writing of this story. Enjoy!

*

My wife Donna and I have been married for about five years now. We are still pretty active in bed with a good fuck session about 2 or 3 times a week. Donna has long dark hair, green eyes and a beautiful face. Her tits are a good 36cc and her ass still makes men turn their heads. We had settled into somewhat of a routine, but it was still hot and fun (at least to me).

Well my wife just left for her job that morning. She started to work about a year ago for a major printer/photo/advertising company in the area. She was responsible for all final approval on all the original copy to be printed. I worked for the city in the planning dept. Our boss was out for an operation and he told us to work from home for the next week. He would communicate by email if he needed anything. That was just fine with me.

As I went downstairs to get some coffee I stepped on the dog's bone left on the stairs. Our dog Ralph is about as big a slob as I am. I twisted my ankle a little and decided to head back to the bedroom and rest my foot. I got to the side of the bed and looked in the bottom drawer of the bedroom dresser. At the back I found what I was looking for, two ace bandages to wrap my ankle.

I grabbed both and one fell from my hand and rolled under the dresser. Swearing loudly, I bent over on my knees and put light pressure on my ankle. I knew it was not bad but I wasn't going to be running any races soon.

When I looked under the dresser my life would change forever.

The first thing I noticed was an envelope taped to the under side of the bottom. I got instantly curious and reached up to check it out. My hand came in contact with the flap of the envelope and I reached my hand inside. I grabbed three DVD discs and pulled them out. With them also came a smaller envelope marked "PHOTOS DO NOT BEND".

Not sure what to do I just stared at the discs and the envelope. Finally I opened the envelope first. What I saw was to say shocking, to say the least. The first photo was my wife with a very large cock shooting cum on her face and mouth. She was all smiles while sucking down all the cum. The next pictures were all in series shot just seconds after each other. The last showed cum dripping down her chin and a guy smearing it all over her face. You could tell she loved it.

The next 50 pictures were all cum shots with my wife in every one of them. She was lying on a table in one picture with her head hanging over the edge taking a big load from some young man who just fucked her mouth. The other ones were her on a sofa or in a bed taking as much cum as she could hold. The furniture was familiar somehow.

Many of the shots were of her mouth leaking so much cum that she couldn't hold the load. In every picture she was very hot and all smiles. I could not see any of the men's faces, just their big spurting cocks.

The quality of the pictures and the prints were top notch. That is when I remembered she worked at a professional printing shop.

"I bet she did these at her job" I said to myself aloud.

The envelope also contained a disc marked 'Hot Photos-Save'. I took the disc and the other material and went into my work den in the next room. I fired up my computer and instantly got three emails, two from my boss and one from my wife. Ignoring the ones from my boss, I clicked on my wife's email. She said she had to work late, at least until 8pm. I emailed her back and told her no problem, and I would save her some dinner. She thanked me and said she had to go to meetings all day. Now that I think of it, she was coming home later from work, more than usual.

I put in the disc of pictures and called up the list. I was very shocked to see the amount of pictures on the disc. There had to be over 300 pictures on it. I clicked open and my heart almost stopped. The first picture showed her getting fucked by two guys. One was behind her and the other was in her mouth. A third person must have been taking the pictures, because the angle kept changing in each one.

The printed pictures in my hand seem to be only cum shots or the 'Money Shot' as they say in porn. The pictures on the disc were a different story. I counted 12 different guys, all young and some of them looked familiar. That is when I clicked on photo number 155.

I recognized Steven Allen from Donnas' company. Steve was about mid twenties and had a very big cock. The pictures also showed he knew how to use it. He was eating her out as another young man got a great blowjob. Donna was holding nothing back, and you could see the lust in her eyes that were half open. I recognized her lunch room at work and knew she was fucking them there. I clicked on a few more pictures and my heart just about stopped.

There was a picture of my wife in our bed at home surrounded by three young men. She was lying down and the guys were jerking there hard cocks over her body. She opened her mouth to take in any possible amount of cum and was rubbing the rest on her body. The last picture of this series showed Donna sucking a fourth cock (a camera man I couldn't see) and getting his spunk all over her face and mouth.

The one thing that I first noticed was how much my wife loved cum and being cummed on. She was a total slut from what I could see in the pictures. I then looked at the DVD discs and didn't want to review them at all. Curiosity was getting to me though and I had to find out. I pulled the picture disc out and put in a DVD named "Cumshot Compilation". It was just what the title said it was.

For the next hour my wife sucked, fucked, jerked and milked cum from too many cocks to tell how many. Some looked like repeaters but there was enough variety to make me almost cry. Could this really be my wife? Did I really know who she was?

"Give it to me! NOW!!! Blast me with your hot cum, give me a CUM BATH!" Donna was shouting on the video.

Her eyes closed on the video and the guy by her head just blew his load all over my beautiful wife's face. She opened her eyes and hungrily sucked in the spurting cock so it was deep in her mouth. The guy between her legs pulled out with a grunt and climbed on top of her. With a quick jerk, he let loose a huge amount of cum so she was totally covered and you couldn't see her face anymore. She sucked that guys dry also and started to scoop up cum off her face with her fingers and put it in her mouth.

"She is a total cum SLUT!" I shouted at the empty room.

During all this I didn't notice me taking my cock out and rubbing it. I looked down and noticed for the first time my very hard cock. It was so hard it almost hurt. I started to rub it and fast forwarded the disc.

The final shot was Donna holding the camcorder looking up from her POV. There were five guys standing around her jerking off. One after another they emptied their loads on her face, in her mouth, on her tits and stomach. The camera lens started to get covered as much as Donna did. Donna licked the camera lens and started to suck the closest cock to her mouth. The camera lens was smeared but you could still see three more guys hose down my wife.

As the last guy blew a load right at the camera lens Donna again turned around the camera and cleaned off the lens with her tongue. You could see her covered in cum and licking the camera like it was a cock.

"I love your cum all over me, it makes me feel so dirty." Donna told the crowd but really looking right in the camera with a big cum filled smile.

I then looked at the rest of the other two DVD discs. These were not much better. Some had time date stamps on the titles when they were burned. The dates all seem to have started just after Donna took the new printing job a year ago. The final straw was the last DVD. It had no title and was quite surprising.

Tammy a woman from her company was also on the video. The very hot blond Donna hired after working there two months was lying next to my wife on a sofa. Steve from her company was drilling my wife with no mercy. You could tell by the look on his face he wanted only one thing. That was to fuck Donna as hard as he could and cum very deep inside her. Donna was grunting up a storm and started to cum, shaking her head back and forth while screaming very loudly.

"Steve, FUCK me hard, that's it ….Uh, Uh, Uhhh!!!" Donna was screaming.

Steve was right behind her in the climax department. He stiffened up and rammed his 10" cock all the way in and let loose. This action pushed Donna over the edge and she started to have a violent orgasm. He dumped his load way up inside my wife and then pulled out very fast.

"Tammy now you can start earning your new bonus." my wife said to Tammy.

Tammy just smiled and went between Donna' legs. I never even knew my wife would let a women touch her, much less eat cum from her pussy. Tammy started to suck out all the cum from inside Donna' pussy. She was down there for about a minute when she got back up and leaned in to kiss my wife. When their lips met, you could see cum that just came from her pussy being swapped from Tammy to Donna' mouth and back again. Steve had the camera now and was letting Tammy and Donna clean off his softening cock while they both continued to swap cum and lick off Steve.

I watched all the DVD discs again and noticed my wife was mostly fucking around at work. I just remembered that her business had display and shooting areas that a product or model could be photographed. There were some sets with props like a couch and a pull out bed. That is were I recognized the furniture in the photos.

That was when I noticed the print shop logo banner on a small corner of a photo. The photo was Donna taking two loads of cum on her face and tits while a third guy is just pulled out from behind, blowing his load on her back. The picture left nothing to the imagination.

Well after I relaxed a minute I felt a need to think straight and went for a walk. I got a call on my cell phone, and it made me jump. It was my wife.

"Hi honey, could you make sure the dog is let out and feed later. I won't be home until about 10:00pm." Donna told me lightly with no hint of a lie.

"Don't worry Donna. I am taking care of Ralph without you even having to ask. Though I thought you said you would be home at 8:00pm, now it is 10:00pm? I asked my wife.

"I just have to finish up my project on this soap account and I will be home right after that". Donna informed me sounding a little put off.

"Remember I am home all week from work because of Mr. Jones' operation. Don't worry. I will be helping you all week." I informed my wife with a pretend smile in my voice.

I was hoping my voice didn't give anything away of what I was just viewing. I already had a plan forming but didn't want to tip my hand to my wife.

"I just wanted you to be informed and not leave you hanging." Donna confessed to me.

"Ok, no problem. I love you and hope you CUM home soon." I told my wife.

The word CUM was stressed on purpose, but I don't think she was even paying attention. She said goodbye and told me to be ready for some fun later. I knew she was cheating at work and I was going to find out once and for all why and with whom.

I took a small knapsack and loaded all the pictures, picture discs and the video DVD discs. I also took a digital still and video camera with me. Inside the bag I had large zip ties, ski mask, some scarves for blindfolding, and a small 22 caliber hand gun just in case. I don't believe in violence but if my wife's lover or lovers start to get out of hand, it may come in handy.

The last thing I grabbed was my wife's extra set of keys. The print shop was locked after hours and I usually had to call her from the car on the cell phone to come out. I did ask her about the door bell, but she said it was broken. Come to think about it, she one time had me waiting about 15 minutes and she finally came out all in a sweat and her hair messed up. She told me she was moving boxes, but I think she was really removing boxer shorts.

My mind was made up and I started to leave about 5:30pm. I knew it would give me enough time to make Donna relax and forget all about me. I first waited across the street when I first arrived. Donnas' car was in the parking lot, so were three other cars and a truck.

I was going to go in after about 15 minutes when a big car came into the parking lot. It was Mr. Thomas the owner of the business. I have met him a couple of times, but he was always nice to me. He was carrying a large photo gig bag and a small nap sack. He was talking on the phone and laughing at who ever was on the other line.

"I tell you she is fucking hot. She loves to suck cock and swallow your load. Be over here in a half hour and you can have some." Mr. Thomas was telling the person on the other end of the phone. I could just hear his conversation.

"You can bring Tommy, but no one else! I don't want to ruin a good thing." Mr. Thomas also told the caller.

"Donna is one of the best sluts I have hired in a long time. She is a hard worker and loves to fuck and suck. What else could you want?" Mr. Thomas finished with a laugh still talking on the phone.

"Yes, a six pack of beer too!" he countered to the caller and started to laugh very loudly.

"Remember, three rings, two rings and one ring to get in. If you don't ring the door bell right, you won't get in. See you in a while Bill." Mr. Thomas told the caller as a parting warning.

Well I now know that my wife was lying to be about the company door bell, and was probably fucking someone while I waited for her in the parking lot that day. My anger was starting to get to the boiling point, so I made myself calm down. Whatever is going down with my wife, it has been going on for some time now and is not a one time thing. This fact alone made me very sad but calm. I felt I had to act tonight.

I wait about 20 minutes when a van came into the parking lot. Two older gentlemen got out and were laughing. They approached the door and rang the bell in the specific order Mr. Thomas had requested. A minute later they were let inside and the door was closed again. I knew it was time to act. I already had enough proof to prove infidelity but I needed it to end my way. Grabbing my wife's spare keys I went up to the main door.

I quietly put in the key and turned it. The door opened without a sound, so far so good. I stopped to put on my ski mask and grab my gun. I then started to the production area where I thought they might be. Sure enough as I got near a corner of the area I heard a deep scream and knew it was my wife's voice. I rushed around the corner and got my first real eye opener.

Donna was tied to the bed on her hands and knees. The bed was usually for product displays such a bedding and linen. This time my wife's ass was on display. Mr. Thomas was just sticking his cock into her ass as five others watched.

My wife was surrounded by Steven Allen (co-worker), a guy named Harry (Steven's friend), Bill and Tommy the new arrivals (Mr. Thomas's friends) and Tammy. She was naked and just getting under my wife's pussy. Her view was looking up at Mr. Thomas fucking Donna in the ass. In this 69 position, both women could eat each other out. Tammy was already licking her pussy very hard. Mr. Thomas was fucking her ass just inches from Tammy's nose.

I looked around and the room was a sea of cameras. The bags Mr. Thomas brought must have had 2 digital video cameras on small tripods. You could see some sex toys and very large dildos poking out of the bag on the bed. He also had a high quality camera with a big lens in his hand getting all the action.

The men on the sidelines waited no longer after seeing Mr. Thomas fucking my wife without a care. They all started to undress and join the action.

Steven and his younger friend took turns getting head form Donna. She would suck with power and energy and then drop it out of her mouth and start sucking on another. Mr. Thomas's friends Bill and Tommy were hard and ready themselves. Each walked over to Donna and let her give them a hand job with both free hands. My wife seemed to be the main attraction in this ever growing orgy.

Steven and Harry were both getting royal blow jobs and I knew they would not last long. Harry was the first to grunt and tell Donna he was cumming.

"Suck it down you SLUT!!! All of IT!!!" Harry shouted at my wife.

Donna proceeded to suck him dry and I could see a smile on her face as the first load was hand delivered. The crowd really started to get excited. Tammy was ready for Mr. Thomas to blow his load. He hammered my wife's ass and pulled out just before he was ready to cum. Tammy was under him still and he shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. Tammy sucked it all down and Mr. Thomas went weak in the knees. He moved and was replaced by Bill, one of his friends. That was the start of a wild orgy where everyone was fucking or cumming.

Mr. Thomas told Tommy to bring one of the cameras over to him. He took it off the tripod and proceeded to get close up shots of Tammy's mouth filled with cum. He then showed her swallowing it all. He took the camera around the bed and got more close up shots. He showed my wife tied to the bed posts as some stranger fucked her ass. She never even let me do that to her I thought.

Not needing my video camera I quietly took out my digital still camera and started to get the action from the sidelines. No one saw or heard me, they were all too busy fucking each other.

Tammy was pulled from under my wife and put on all fours. She was then feed the two waiting cocks of Steven and his friend Harry. One was in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Mr. Thomas was running the camera and getting very tight shots. I knew I would have the tapes and anything else I wanted before the night was done but I needed to think. I really didn't have a firm plan, but I knew my identity should not be revealed whatever happens. I knew a robber was the best answer!

I waited until everyone including Mr. Thomas was busy fucking and made my move. No one saw me coming because they were all to busy fucking each other's brains out. My wife just called out for the stranger in her ass to pull out and let her swallow all his cum. Not having to be asked twice, the guy Billy pulled out just before his climax and shoved his cock roughly into Donna' waiting mouth. He shot his load at her face with her mouth catching most of it. There it dropped down to her chin and finally down her neck. She always seemed to smile when someone would blow their load on her.

I quietly walked up on the group and shouted in lower loud unrecognizable voice, "FREEZE!"

They all started to move and I put a warning shot into the ceiling. With a loud bang they all froze and then they knew I meant business. I pointed to each guy starting with Mr. Thomas. I threw them all large zip ties and pointed to my wrist as an example. Mr. Thomas was faster on the uptake and grabbed the ties and told everyone to put them on.

The back corner of the room had large water pipes going between floors. I pointed to the spot and all the men went over there. I put my hand behind me and again Mr. Thomas followed. All the five men went to the corner and put on the zip ties. I pointed the gun and made them turn around so they were facing the wall. I went behind each and pulled the ties tight and bound them all together using more zip ties, with their hands behind their backs.

It was almost comical to see five naked men tied all together. Finally I attached the last tie to the pipes and tightened all the ties. The zip ties were very strong, and they will cut their hands before they break them off.

Now this left my slut wife and her female co worker to deal with. My wife had big eyes and Tammy was just as scared. I looked over and all the men could see us but not interact. I liked the power this gave me. I pointed to Tammy to get next to my wife. I don't think she understood so I leaned in and whispered into her ear so my wife could not hear my voice.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers
12