Under the Flag Ch. 6

Story Info
Jahon & Kelly take Tammy in her home.
5.4k words
4.27
125k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/29/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing her house like the back of her hand, Tammy could mentally picture her journey downstairs in Jahon's arms, despite the fact that she still was blindfolded.

"Why are they taking me down here...shouldn't they be finished with me," Tammy questioned herself naively, feeling the damp, musty air of the basement fill her lungs.

"Why aren't you fighting him?" another more gruff, inner voice accusingly spat as her body helplessly collapsed against Jahon's flexed muscles.

"I'm just too tired to fight any more...my body is tired...my mind is spent...I just... can't... fight... any...more," Tammy sobbed silently, an entire life of stressful buildup now releasing in submissive fury as a black kid that was half her age carried her naked body downstairs to the family basement.

"She's like dead weight," Jahon gritted out loud, trying to keep his balance as he prepared to deposit Tammy's withering frame down near the wall.

Nearing the side of the basement where the Confederate flag hung in all its glory, Jahon slowed down and steadied himself as he lowered Tammy, as gently as he could, to the thick gray shag carpet below.

"OOOHHHH," Jahon sighed as he dropped Tammy to the floor. After freeing himself of the load he had carried all the way down from the upstairs bedroom, Jahon spent a few moments stretching out his back, admiring the naked blonde woman at his feet as Kelly moved up beside him.

Both boys began undressing as they gazed down at Tammy, watching the radiant way her skin seemed to glow from her post orgasmic bliss.

"She's too tired to move," Kelly laughed, unbuckling his belt.

"That...or she's too scared...you should have felt her trembling like a little kid when I was carrying her down here," Jahon added, matter-of-factly.

"Hahahaha...Tell ya what Dawg... I've been saving my shit up all day for this...let me get first crack at that golden pussy," Kelly offered as he dropped his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Go for it, Dawg," Jahon replied. "I'll go upstairs and get the camera set up."

Strutting through the large house as if he owned the place, in nothing more than a pair of slick boxer shorts, Jahon ascended the steps and made his way towards the back door in the kitchen where he had strategically left a duffel bag with a few supplies.

Reaching down to unzip the gym bag, Jahon took a deep breath, looking out the back window at some of the quiet suburban houses surrounding the Scroggins homestead.

"I wonder what's goin' on behind closed doors over there?" Jahon wondered out loud.

Grabbing the small camera he had brought along just in case his plan fell into place, Jahon turned to make his way back downstairs. As he was preparing to leave the kitchen however, the sight of the refrigerator caught his eye.

Walking over to it, Jahon reached in a grabbed a beer for himself and one for Kelly before heading back down to the illicit festivities going on in the basement.

* * * * *

Darting through the midday Montgomery traffic as if he was a cockroach on crack, Carl Scroggins raced home to get his forgotten work supplies before his flight left. He had thought momentarily about calling home to get Tammy to gather his stuff and meet him halfway to save some time, but just as he was about to reach for his cell phone, he remembered his wife saying something about going out to look for a new job before she had to pick the kids up from school.

Not really wanting to talk to her that much anyway, Carl just decided to go all the way home and get it himself.

Pressing the gas pedal down harder, all the familiar landmarks leading to his neighborhood passed by at 50 mph as he neared his home.

* * * * *

Descending the basement steps with cocksure confidence, Jahon teased his cock through his boxers with his left hand while adjusting the camera with his right.

As he reached the landing, Jahon was able to survey the expanse of the basement, seeing Kelly all the way across the room by the wall, lowering his black body right down on top of the naked housewife, underneath the large rebel flag nailed to the wall above.

It looked like a carnal eclipse of black covering white as Kelly slowly worked his cock into the married woman's already greasy cunt.

"Give it to the Bitch good," Jahon haughtily shouted across the room as he walked closer, admiring the way his friend's dark chiseled body drove mightily into Tammy's soft white frame.

"Make her feel what a Nigga's cock feels like Dawg," Jahon beamed.

"No Problem," Kelly winced as he stabbed his massive joint inside the blindfolded woman's blonde, hair-rimmed womb.

Placing both his hands down firmly on the carpet below, his fists to each side of Tammy's head to support himself, Kelly nudged the head of his ebony monster between the tight, ill-prepared folds of Tammy's snatch.

'YYYEEAAHHH," Kelly bristled as the sinewy muscles in his legs, hips and back flexed mightily.

Looking over his shoulder as he ground away on top of Tammy, Kelly could see Jahon ease up beside him with the camera in hand.

"You're gonna get some fuckin' A good shots, J," Kelly promised, as he drove his pelvis ruthlessly into Tammy's widely splayed crotch.

Returning his focus to Tammy, Kelly dropped his all his weight on top of hers, feeling her fleshy breasts mash against his rock hard pectoral muscles as the vibration of Tammy's rapid heartbeat rippled out of her chest cavity and into his.

"Work that cunt...yeahhhh...come on now...you're gettin' it Girl," Kelly hissed down to Tammy approvingly, his lips right over top of hers.

"UUMM...UUMMM, Kelly growled, his body twisting and contorting furiously as he grinded his manhood deeper into the white woman's snatch.

"Like that Bitch," Kelly growled, biting Tammy's lips with his front teeth slightly as he pounded away on top of her.

Waiting a moment for a response, Kelly's intense expression altered slightly when he heard Tammy let out an involuntary, almost inaudible "MMMMM...AAAHHHH".

"What was that?" Kelly questioned, looking as if he was an impatient drill sergeant right above Tammy's shell-shocked face.

Sitting his beer down on the side of the pool table, Jahon briskly eased up beside Kelly to get a full view of what his friend was doing to the spasming woman.

"God Damn...Fuck...that...cunt," Jahon whistled admiringly.

"AAAHH...AAAHHH," Tammy gasped, barely loud enough for both boys to hear, as her ability to contain her pained but needy lust diminished.

The unmistakable squishing sound of Kelly's cock burrowing through Tammy's wet snatch filled the silent basement as the woman's quivering legs slowly levitated, her heels eventually digging into Kelly's back in an attempt to find something tangible to hold onto for support.

Watching Tammy's lily white legs wrap around Kelly's pumping frame, Jahon cock hardened, jutting out the peehole of his boxers like a curious black snake. Looking down to see his steely manhood poking free, Jahon casually reached down and massaged it, deciding it was time he took his shorts off and joined the other two, being completely naked.

"You like that...huh...you like the way that cock...that black cock feels inside you," Kelly implored, his fuck rhythms now a constant blur.

Several seconds once again passed before any sounds escaped Tammy's shaky lips.

"Uhhh...uuuhhh...hhhuhh," Tammy finally moaned disjointedly.

"HUH...WHAT...," Kelly once again forcefully asked.

Confident now he could hold himself steady with one arm, Kelly guided his left hand down and dug it under Tammy's fleshy, melon sized ass. Crudely forcing the woman's hips upwards, Kelly was able to ram even more of his dick deeper inside Tammy's delicate womb, causing the married woman to lurch underneath her teenage blackmailer uncontrollably.

"You like that dick in you...don't you?" Kelly said incredulously, sure now Tammy was getting into it. "That feel good...huh...I know it does...don't lie...your pussy is like a fuckin' swamp right now...ain't it...all over some fuckin' black dick."

"OOOHHHHHHAAAAHHHH," Tammy yelled out loud, no longer able to contain the intense lurid pressure building up inside of her.

* * * * *

"What are you doing...stop it...STOP IT!!" Tammy rational inner voice scolded trying to get Tammy's lust crazed side to come to its senses. "Good God Tammy...they are treating you like some kind of animal...they aren't even remotely trying to make love to you...you've got to stop them...these...these Niggers...YOU ARE MARRIED...STOP THEM...YOU CAN'T LET THEM DO THIS TO YOU!" her inner voice droned on.

The sound of that rational inner voice however was steadily rendered mute by the relentless skin on skin pounding Kelly unleashed upon her. The pace Kelly was grinding at forced Tammy's head to lift off the floor slightly, causing her now knotted blonde locks to spray out like fireworks exploding as the black teenager relentlessly plowed her pussy into oblivion.

"GOOOOODDDDDDD...I'M GONNNAAA...CCCUUUMMMMMM," Kelly loudly bellowed, his virile body tensing like a statue for a brief moment before exploding wildly in a savage orgasmic fit.

Pressing Tammy's 120 pound frame all the way into the carpet below, Kelly furiously hammered the gaping pink cunt as he sent his rich, potent white seed as far up into the 36 year old woman's womb as he could.

With the fingers of his left hand digging at Tammy's asscheeks, Kelly could feel the first traces of his ejaculation ooze out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass, coating his fingers with the sticky residue of his conquest.

Letting his grip on Tammy's ass loosen, Kelly guided his left hand up to Tammy's chest and rubbed the accumulated milky filth on his fingers across Tammy's pale cleavage and jiggling tits.

Looking up at Jahon standing above, both boys shared a wondrous, shit-eating grin. Heartily pulling himself free from Tammy's still grasping pussy, Kelly winked at his friend and simply said, "Your turn."

* * * * *

Carl stole a quick glance at his watch as he hurriedly steered his car into the driveway. "12:36...alright... I've got plenty of time to get my shit together and get back to the airport...if I can only find that damn laptop!" Carl hastily mumbled to himself.

Quickly turning the ignition of the car off, Carl hopped out, slammed the door shut and began walking up the incline to the house.

Almost as if he had eyes in the back of his head, Carl sensed something just wasn't right behind him. Turning abruptly, Carl focused his attention on the backyard as he made his way to the end of the driveway. Looking up to the house on his left Carl started to feel a little queasy. Despite the fact that Tammy's vehicle was sitting in the driveway, the house had a certain dreary deadness to it. There wasn't a single sign of life in any of the windows on the first two floors of the home.

Walking into the backyard, Carl's eyes widened with curiosity when he saw that the back door leading to the kitchen was left ajar for some reason.

As many times as Tammy had scolded him and the kids for leaving doors in similar positions, angry that they were letting either the heat or air conditioning out, Carl knew instantly that something wasn't quite right if Tammy was indeed home. His protective instincts now tweaked, Carl made his way over to the opened back door to investigate.

Preparing to enter the slightly opened door, Carl wetted his mouth to call out for Tammy, trying to find out where she was in the house. As he was rolling his tongue, preparing to call out, Carl looked down and saw something out of the ordinary sitting on the floor beside the door.

A large, unzipped duffel bag sat there increasing Carl's perplexion as to what was going on in his home.

"Damn Kids," was Carl's first reaction. "Those son of a bitches knew I was headed out of town this afternoon...and here they are skipping school right after I left the house. Tammy's van is here...don't tell me she knows about this...SHIT TOO! " Carl bristled, completely wrong in his assessment of the situation.

Taking two confident steps through the doorway of the same house he had paid a mortgage on for over 15 years, Carl Scroggins anxiously searched with his eyes and listened with his ears for a hint of where the kids 'hiding' in the house.

Thinking for a moment he'd call out for them, Carl decided it would be more beneficial just to sneak up on them and give the kids the scare of a lifetime.

Looking to his left, to the wide open door that led downstairs to the basement, Carl proudly nodded his head realizing he had found where the kids were probably at.

Gliding across the kitchen, already rehearsing over and over in his head what he was going to say when he caught either of his two sons skipping school, Carl neared the top of the steps and prepared to ease his way downstairs.

It didn't take long for Carl to see that his original assessment was dreadfully wrong. Casting his sights on the three people that did actually occupy the basement, Carl was confronted with the most horrible sight that he could have ever imagined.

* * * * *

As he pulled back and stood mockingly above the stretched out woman he had just busted a nut inside of, Kelly rubbed his forearm across his brow removing the beads of sweat that were dripping down his forehead.

"Yo dawg...that's some good shit right there...get yourself over here and finish her off...I'm gonna grab a beer," Kelly sighed to Jahon, between deep breaths.

Walking over to the pool table in the center of the room where Jahon had left him a cold 12oz can of Bud Light, Kelly stretched out his leg muscles, feeling the positively energizing glow of his post orgasmic bliss course through his veins.

Cracking open the can of beer, Kelly watched as Jahon knelt down between Tammy's legs and nudged his crotch closer to hers.

"Should go in like butter," Jahon smiled, seeing from up close just how messy that Tammy's gaping pussy looked. Grabbing his throbbing joint by its base and grinding his hips forward between Tammy's outstretched knees, Jahon could feel Tammy's sticky warmth radiate out onto his massive black, phallic flesh as he drove it closer.

Little did Kelly know however that as he washed down the first swig of beer, that Tammy's husband, Carl, was walking across the kitchen floor upstairs, thinking he was on the verge of catching his kids skipping school. A minute and a half earlier when Kelly had been filling the basement with the sounds of his savage release, Carl Scroggins had been sizing up why the backdoor to his house had been left half opened.

The timing couldn't have been more perfect for Carl to actually enter the house at just the same moment all three participants downstairs were catching their collective breath.

As Kelly watched Jahon take his place between the exhausted woman's trembling and sweaty white thighs, he had absolutely no clue the woman's husband was standing at the top of the steps, looking down over the entire scene with unmitigated shock and disbelief.

* * * * *

"OOHHH...YYEEAAHHH," Jahon growled in his deepest, Barry Whiteesque voice while stroking his completely rigid ebony pipe in his left hand and Tammy's puckered, cum saturated vagina with his right.

Dribbling his thumb across Tammy's exposed clit, Jahon expertly maneuvered his knees on top of Tammy's pale white thighs, pressing his weight down causing the married woman's crotch to magically open wide once again.

"That's some beautiful cooch," Jahon gleamed. "Just look at that shit glisten."

Splitting Tammy's sizzling vaginal lips with his rough fingers, Jahon guided his hips forward until the head of his uncircumcised black giant dove into the tingly warmth of Tammy Scroggins's cunt.

"SHIT," Tammy forcefully yelped out, her voice painfully resonating all the way through the house, even into the ears of her Husband, who was watching in stunned silence at the top of the steps.

With the head of his cock embedded inside Tammy, Jahon leaned back slightly, adjusting his angle until he was able to force Tammy's thighs further up into the air on top of his knees and muscular, rock solid thighs.

With Tammy's backside now lifted off the floor, Jahon was able to reach his hands underneath Tammy's body, in the process, squeezing the woman's cum glazed asscheeks like two fleshy, white basketballs.

With Tammy's pussy now arched up at an ideal angle, Jahon was able to simply fall forward allowing his rigid black stalk to dig cruelly into the married woman's sloppy, pink folds.

"UHUHUHUHUHUH," Jahon gasped, feeling his dick descend into Tammy's cunt as if it was drowning in a pool of quicksand.

Salivating as he looked down to see the foreskin of his huge black cock fold backwards as it submerged into Tammy, Jahon looked up at Kelly, acknowledging the great job his friend had done opening the woman's pussy up.

"Come on Bitch...squeeze that cunt around my dick!" Jahon growled down, crudely imploring Tammy to use her pussy like a vice on his drilling manhood.

Thrusting forward with his powerful hips until 3/4ths of his jock was embedded inside of Tammy's womb, Jahon winced when the head of his missile rammed into the back wall of Tammy's molten box.

"GGEEZZZZFFFUUCCKKAAHHH," Tammy hoarsely shouted when she felt Jahon dick smack like the Titanic into her cervix.

Taking one of his hands off Tammy's sweaty asscheeks, Jahon reached up and scoured his fingers through Tammy's long blonde hair, holding the woman's unstable head steady as his manhood stretched her vaginal limits.

With her completely under his control, one hand under her ass and the other steadying her head, Jahon was finally able to build up a pistoning rhythm with his assault.

"Now its time to get fucked, Lady," Jahon bristled ominously.

* * * * *

Carl Scroggins felt a vague sense of hypnotic detachment, much the same way a person thinks they have awakened in the morning, showered and put their clothes on even though when they open their eyes and wake up for real, they find they are still tucked into bed, late for work.

In this case, Carl had saw himself hurdling heroically down the staircase, then casting both black teenagers aside with ease, saving his wife from certain, unfathomable humiliation.

Rubbing his eyes with his knuckles however, Carl realized he was still standing at the top of the steps, helplessly looking on as an intense looking black kid knelt in front of his naked, blindfolded wife, preparing to puncture Tammy with his horse hung erection.

A deep-seated whispering voice reminded Carl that he did have a loaded pistol in his dresser drawer upstairs but his feet had might as well been glued to the floor as he watched the teenager drive his cock into the same pussy that Carl had claimed as his property for the previous 17 years of marriage. Carl simply couldn't move, he could barely even breathe.

* * * * *

With Tammy's pussy tilted up towards him at just the right angle, it only took Jahon 10-15 strokes of his cock inside the soupy warmth to determine just where the woman's Gspot was located. Watching the subtle way Tammy's lips fluttered and nostrils flared with each downward stroke he would initiate, Jahon was able to measure Tammy's visceral reaction until he knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, exactly where he needed to drive his dick.

With the location as Tammy's pleasure spot pinned down, Jahon was able to rear back and speed his thrusts up until he was hammering Tammy's pussy like a carpenter driving nails into a 2 by 4. Once he saw Tammy's body start to shake like Jell-O during an earthquake, Jahon knew it was only a matter of time until the woman's body betrayed her once again, forcing her to come a second time for her teenage blackmailers.

* * * * *

Reality had long ceased for Tammy as she drifted in the bleakness of her predicament. Still cloaked in the blackness behind the blindfold, it felt to her as if someone was driving a hot fleshy poker deep inside of her cunt as the fabric of the shag carpet underneath tickled her already goosebumped and sweaty back.

12