Under the Fucking Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Was he upset?"

"No, in fact he said he'd double his order if I would come over and do more of that sort of stuff at his house."

Amal gasped out the last few words as she panted into an orgasm.

"Why don't you invite him to the hot tub party instead? With all Mallory's sisters there, we need more cocks."

Amal chuckled. "Those girls are so cock crazy."

"But they love same sex too."

Amal mewed her agreement, moaning like a kitten. "Okay, I'll call him, but first...."

Amal slid forward with her normal feline grace and twirled her hips, nudging my fingers loose. Before I even knew what she was doing, my cock slid into her wet waiting cunt like a hand into a warm glove.

"Don't fret about safe sex. I've agreed with Mallory that you're the only guy allowed to ride me bareback."

After all of the foreplay, it didn't take many of Amal's powerful thrusts before my balls, needing no stimulation, insisted on some relief. My come gushed upward, rushing through my pulsing shaft. Amal felt the explosion and switched her motions, no longer pushing, but instead writhing, milking my load with her pussy walls. She held me tightly and we kissed as I came, not relaxing until the last drop had seeped into her flesh.

"Oh my gosh," Amal said, glancing up at the clock as she settled on my lap in post coital bliss, "look at the time, we're late for the hot tub party."

So I arrived at my own Christmas Eve party already well fucked, but looking forward to whomever I found in the hot tub.

Amal and I had brought separate cars to work [didn't you say earlier that you drove in together?], and she stayed an extra moment to phone her new lover. My understanding with Mallory however meant that as soon as I got home, I looked for a private moment with her. Luckily, she was in the kitchen, opening a bottle of wine.

"Perfect timing, doll," she said. "You can grab that tray of glasses. I'll toss this last bottle in the ice and carry the cooler out myself."

Mallory chuckled. "Of course, you might want to strip first. Bridget has declared this a clothing free party. Though Krista insisted on wearing holly in her hair, and Claire matched that by putting a garland of mistletoe running along the tops of her tits, with one piece dangling down over her pussy, at least until she's in the tub. By then, I think everyone will get the point."

After another hearty laugh, she glanced around. "Where's Amal? She's supposed to be a slave in the bedroom, not at work, you old slave driver you."

"I thought she was just a lusty sex kitten wherever she is."

"Ohhh.....I think someone got a present already."

I think I even blushed. Until recently, our marriage had been monogamous in fact, enlivened by fantasies of swapping, incest and group sex. Mallory had obviously taken comfort in the new reality more quickly than I had.

"Yeah, she'll be along in a few minutes. She had to stay and freshen up. You don't mind?"

"Mind what?"

"I've never fucked Amal at work before."

"Yes you have. There was that time you heard us in the ladies room and came in to see if there was trouble with the plumbing."

I smiled as I recall that the only trouble was the puddle of wetness on the floor where Mallory's fluids had pooled while Amal had eaten her pussy. Amal's ass had been pointing towards me, and I hadn't waited for an invitation before I had dropped my pants and joined in. Amal's consent was evidenced by her appreciative mumble as the tip of my cock had grazed her flesh. She had been a moving target, gyrating as she whipped her tongue across and around my wife's clit. The head of my cock had bounced around for a minute, rubbing the soft skin of her chocolate rump. Finally, Amal had reached back, without missing a lick, and steered my rod into her dripping pussy. We fucked intensely, her hips thrusting back as I pumped forward, rocking on my heels. Her knees flexed, seesawing her lower body while Mallory's pussy kept humping her face. Mallory's eyes had locked on mine as she slowly grinned widely, her joy apparent. She had reached up then and tweaked Amal's nipples, just before screaming out her own orgasm, triggering a chain of climaxes than ran through all three of us in succession. The session ended with my leaving my wife and our lover alone to finish what they had begun. My last image had been Amal up on the counter, Mallory eating my cum out of her cunt. Of course, an hour later they came and asked me to clean up.

As Mallory had put it then, "Amal might be our sex slave, but she's not the cleaning lady."

This Christmas Eve, I just said, "well, I've never done it at work without you."

"After my lessons with Mrs. L, I don't think we can expect that we'll limit our adventures to joint efforts, honey. As long as we are careful and honest, that's what counts. Now come greet your guests."

I didn't quite get out to the hot tub before Mallory's sister Krista came through the patio doors into the kitchen. She was naked, except for a garland of holly in her hair. "Need help, Mal..." she said, then noticed me.

She glanced upwards and grinned. My eyes followed hers. Someone had hung a huge wad of mistletoe from a light fixture. A sign attached read "this is the kissing mistletoe".

I stepped across the room, taking the fact that Krista was standing there as an invitation, if not a demand. She kissed me hard. Her lips pressed firmly against mine, her tongue pushing my teeth open and probing. She held me close to prolong the kiss, grinding her hips against my cock, which quickly swelled in response. My hands moved without any conscious thought, cupping her buttocks and lifting her hips slightly, so that only my clothes prevented the head of my cock from entering her already excited cunt.

Mallory put down what she was carrying, and walked behind her sister, pressing her large breasts into Krista's back. Mal's fingers reached between us and caressed her sister's nipples.

"Why has your hubby still got his clothes on?" a new voice asked.

Glancing over Krista's shoulder, I saw that Bridget, the oldest and most aggressive sister, had entered the room.

"That's only the kissing mistletoe, so don't get too carried away you there," B continued. She grabbed one of the trays and went back outside.

The interruption distracted Krista enough that she relaxed her arms and turned. She gave Mallory a long tongue twisting kiss while I stood there suddenly empty handed.

My puzzled state was short lived however, as Krista's twin Claire came bouncing through the kitchen from the direction of the nearest washroom. Like the other sisters, she was naked. Her long hair flowed in a ponytail. Her coltishness made her seem even younger than her twenties.

Seeing me standing under the 'kissing mistletoe', Claire stood on her toes and gave me a brief peck on the lips. This surprised me a bit, because she was normally vivacious and outgoing.

"Haven't seen you since summer, big brother", she teased, though I was actually her brother in law. Claire had graduated and gone to graduate school across the country. It was the first time she had ever been apart from her twin.

My confusion shifted as she grabbed my hand and lead me outside. Dangling from a wire used to hang patio lanterns was another bunch of mistletoe. This time, the sign read "this is the make out mistletoe."

Claire giggled, "Since we are both already warmed up, I though we could skip the appetizer."

She turned, pivoting her athletic rear into my groin, her buttocks cleaving around my erection, and started sliding her flesh along mine. I needed no prompting to raise my hands swiftly up her sides, pausing only briefly to caress her muscled abdomen, and then cupped her tiny ghosts of tits in either hand.

"Remember, no fucking under this mistletoe," Claire sighed as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder, arching her back as I twisted and pulled on her nipples.

"Huh?"

"This is just the making out mistletoe. The fucking mistletoe is over there." Claire waved towards the hot tub. I noticed the Bridget was in the tub with Mr. and Mrs. Ludweg on either side of her. All three had their hands underwater, and the arm motions suggested that they were all busy. Mallory and Krista were just sliding into the other side of our oversized tub.

I saw a sign stuck to a pole dangling over the tub. Four sprigs of mistletoe pointed like a compass, crowned by a placard reading "This is the fucking mistletoe".

"I hope you aren't all fucked out before I get my turn with you over there," Claire moaned, reaching back between her own thighs to caress my balls. The kneading made my head swell fatter as it stroked her flesh. "I love the touch of your hands, but I've been dreaming of the feeling that your hardness gives me in my cunt since summer. But since I fucked you first that day, Mal made me promise I wouldn't be greedy today."

Her fingers rubbed the base of my cock and the sift flesh behind my balls.

"Well, to be honest, you would only be the first if we are just talking about underneath the fucking mistletoe," I admitted.

"You didn't have time to fuck Mallory in the kitchen. I don't think this morning before work would count."

I gently kneaded her tits, pulling on her sensitive nipples until she whimpered. My silence hung in the air. Finally, Claire grinned up at me, mashing my cock even more tightly between our bodies.

"Ohhhh....you fucked someone else!"

I know I blushed. My fingers froze on her tits.

"You remember Amal, the African woman you met in the summer? She not only lives with us, she works at my company." I paused again. This time, Claire prompted me with a quick flick of finger nails across my tender scrotum.

"Well, I fucked her at work. She should be home any second. She was just cleaning up."

As if on cue, the door opened and shut, and Amal breezed through with her eternal grace. By the time she came through the kitchen into view, her dress was off and she was nude. Her chocolate skin gleamed in the sunlight.

Claire gasped. "Holy fuck. She's gorgeous. I forgot just how stunning she was." Instinctively, Claire clasped my hands tighter to her bosom, pushed back harder against my hardness, and then started rubbing her own clit. She was so wet that even from behind I could feel the juices soaking her thighs.

"Maybe you ought to invite her to be your first under the fucking mistletoe." I replied.

Before either of us could do anything further though, a rotund white haired bearded man entered behind Amal. He had already paused inside to shed his clothing. "Everyone, this is Kris Kringle. He's our newest customer," Amal shouted, "and he likes to party."

"Ho, ho, ho, do I ever," Kringle laughed, "especially on Christmas Eve. I'm so horny I could fuck a reindeer. Just joking, of course. There are lots of fine looking women here that ought to be sugar plums enough for me."

As he spoke, Kringle walked right past the kissing mistletoe, and only glanced above Claire and me at the make out mistletoe. I was still standing motionless in stunned admiration of his larger than life character as he leapt over the side of the hot tub, to one side of Krista. Amal quickly dropped on his other side, nuzzling close to his side.

"We meant it when we convinced Mallory to put up the signs you know," Mrs. Ludweg said from across the tub. "No one better enter this tub without fucking anybody who wants a turn. That's our Christmas gift for each other. Of course, if you get too tired..."

"All fucked out, she means," explained Mr. L.

"...you just go rest on a deck chair, or fetch drinks," his wife continued as if he hadn't interrupted.

Bridget said nothing, but giggled and wriggled. She swatted playfully at Mr. L's shoulder.

"Oh, dear, you've got her all twisted around with her cunt and her anus speared on your fingers, honey," Mrs. L said to him. "Time for that girl to get some serious fucking."

"Go ahead and fuck her, Kris," Amal suggested. "Since you are the new guest here, you should go first, and you've already had me."

Bridget needed no further encouragement. She launched herself directly across the tub, settling onto Kringle's lap. From her quick gasp, his cock must have easily slid home inside of her already excited cunt.

"Oh my gosh, he's huge," Bridget grunted, starting to bounce ferociously, her haunches lifting above the surface of the water on each stroke before she crashed back down onto Kringle's weapon.

"I have to see this from closer up," Claire said, and she wriggled out of my grasp to sit on the side of the tub between Mallory and Krista. As she watched, she calmly toyed with her twin's hair. Krista responded by lifting out of the water and giving her twin a deep most unsisterly kiss. Claire slowly slid back on the decking, lying with only her feet dangling in the tub. Krista slid down her twin's body, skin caressing skin, kissing as she went. Krista's lips flitted like a butterfly across Claire's throat, dancing briefly along her collarbone before pausing to pay gentle tribute to those amazing erect nipples.

I stood motionless, my cock suddenly bobbing open in the crisp winter air. My eyes flicked from one scene to the other, equally excited by Bridget pounding Kringle's meat inside her womb and the tender twin lesbianism.

Mallory turned, joining Krista in feasting on Claire. Briefly, each sister nibbled a nipple. Then Krista worked down, pausing to roll her tongue around Claire's navel while Mallory alternated from tit to tit. This had obviously distracted Claire from watching Kringle and Bridget fucking, but the rest of us all shifted to watch both groups simultaneously, although the Kringle and Bridget's fierce fucking would no doubt lead them to climax first.

Krista worked down to Claire's swollen labia. She began by running her tongue up the slit, and just grazing the pearl standing at attention in the middle of the petals. After the first few passes, Krista opened her lips and drew Claire's nub into her mouth. Suddenly, she was attacking her twin's clit with as much intensity as her older sister was devoting to fucking our guest. Claire's hips began bouncing up off the deck, meeting Krista's tongue. Mallory turned and began caressing one breast of each sister.

Mrs. L moved next, sliding across the tub behind Krista, who was too intent on her own efforts to make a sound as our older neighbour thrust her tongue deep into Krista's own pussy, parting the lips and entering like a horny hard cock. Mrs. L's nose was buried deep into Krista's ass cleavage, and she rocked her head, intent it seemed on stimulating Krista through both holes.

Glancing down, I realized that I was holding my own swollen member in my hand, not stroking it, just cupping it like I was shaking hands. As I wondered who I should join under the fucking mistletoe, Mr. L made his own choice, launching around the tub in a semicircle until he was beside Amal. Our brown skinned lover was engaged in play with Bridget and Kringle, caressing B's tits and rubbing her own lithe form along the old man's furry body. This left her rear facing Mr. L who began lapping at her pussy from behind, in much the same way that his wife was enjoying Krista. This coincidence, and Mallory's talk of lessons, flooded my mind with images of them demonstrating this for Mallory, and then on my wife. A brief flash of residual jealousy flashed up from the depths of my guts, but my cock quelled that quickly, surging to even more turgid fatness, precum dripping to the deck as I watched the scene unfold.

I couldn't resist stroking my cock as I watched, even though I ought to join the crowd in the tub under the fucking mistletoe. Amal had raised her rump out of the tub so that Mr. L could suck her clit into his mouth. I admired how his teeth danced lightly across the tender flesh without making Amal yelp in pain. Instead, Amal was quickly grunting and moaning in appreciation, her sounds blending into a chorus with Bridget, Claire and Krista.

Mallory was the only sister not being taken to heaven, so I decided that I should do my husbandly duty, despite the earlier suggestions that my first turn ought to belong elsewhere. Before I could jump in the tub however, Mallory hoisted herself to the deck and in one smooth move planted her dripping wet cunt on Claire's face. The young twin did not hesitate a second. She extended her tongue up out of her mouth and took Mal's hips in her hands. Mallory was bouncing on her haunches, being tongue fucked by her sister.

Mrs. L was now lapping at Krista's cunt, her flattened tongue moving in long strokes from the apex, where the clit was straining for attention, to the anus, where Mrs. L would pause to stab at the dark rose, teasing the muscle ring open, before licking in the opposite direction. At almost the same instant, Claire inserted two fingers into Mallory's rear, making my wife bounce even harder, and Mrs. L slid her forefinger and middle finger inside Krista's anus, fucking her with her tongue like Claire was doing to Mallory.

I stood stunned at Mallory's excitement over the anal and vaginal double penetration. Our earlier adventures had never included that action. I again assumed that this was part of the lessons with the Ludwegs. That thought made me reflect upon Mallory having mentioned that Alisha, the Ludweg's college aged daughter, had shared some of the lessons.

Just at that moment, a familiar young voice from behind me shouted "Last one in the hot tub gets no fucking despite the mistletoe."

I turned to see Alisha running from the door, throwing her clothes off as she passed me. I quickly overcame my shock and used my longer legs and familiarity with the deck to spring into the tub just as she did.

"Tie means more fucking," she shouted, laughing and splashing water at me.

"I thought you were away at school."

"I was. I just got in. Mom had told me about your party, so I came directly from the airport. You think I would miss your great cock?"

To demonstrate her point, Alisha grabbed my shaft and tugged me through the water towards her. "I don't think Mallory will mind if I get this load," she said, pulling the head of my cock just out of the water and bobbing down to flick her tongue across my slit.

"But you skipped the kissing mistletoe and the making out mistletoe."

Alisha chuckled. In spite of her youth, she had a deep hearty laugh. "I knew about the theme, so I sort of warmed up on the plane. I bought some mistletoe at the gift shop. I made both my seat mates kiss me. The female one was a bit shocked, but it turned out that she was by far the better kisser. She gave me her tongue like she was fucking my mouth with it. That turned my back to the guy. He was gross and sweaty, so I broke off the kiss with the woman and swatted his hands. I told him that I was saving the making out mistletoe for the washroom."

As Alisha spoke, she licked the precum off my helmet, rolling her tongue under the rim. I glanced across and saw that Mallory was still hopping on top of Claire's face, so I started twirling Alisha's tender young nipples.

"Which of them followed you to the washroom?" I asked, "Or did they both?"

Alisha laughed hard enough that everyone looked at us. Mallory chuckled and smiled, throwing me a stagy wink. "I see you found a good choice for your first round, honey" she said in gasps, her breathing muted by Claire's two pronged attack on her pussy and her ass.

Mr. and Mrs. L barely interrupted their respective fucking to smile proudly at the way their young daughter was now swirling her tongue around my shaft. She worked all the way down and around my length, my hips automatically rising up out of the water to accommodate her talents.

"I think they both wanted to, but it turned out that one of the stews had seen me kissing the woman, and she asked me to go to the galley for a moment." Alisha paused, nibbling the base of my cock between words. "It seemed that the crew had making out mistletoe of their own back there. She and the guy stew each took one tit. At first they just massaged them through my clothes, but eventually they got my shirt off and sucked on my nipples right there. I think at least a few passengers could see us. Before long, each one of them had a finger inside of me."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers